• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout 3: Takedown NA boxart

hirokazu

Red Dolphin said:
I just found another version of Burnout 2's cover

13.jpg

Was this an actual released cover or a mock up? I know this image is the ingame title screen.

that's the PAL box.

where is this Xbox BO3 box?

Red Dolphin said:
Seriously guys.. did Burnout 1 or 2 ever get this much attention or hype? I remember eagerly anticipating BOTH games before release and I never remember this much hype for either of those games. Is it the inclusion of online thats made it a "must-have" for so many more ppl then the first 2 games?

The new online play is definitely a big thing as it adds a ton of replay and overall entertainment value to the game. However, I think the reason you're seeing more enthusiasm over BO3 is that the fanbase has grown with the releases of the first two and that EA is pushing this title a lot more than I ever remember Acclaim doing.

Kudie

MightyHedgehog said:
The new online play is definitely a big thing as it adds a ton of replay and overall entertainment value to the game. However, I think the reason you're seeing more enthusiasm over BO3 is that the fanbase has grown with the releases of the first two and that EA is pushing this title a lot more than I ever remember Acclaim doing.

You may be right, but to be honest, I haven't seen any ads or the like which suggests that EA is pushing the title more. I think all the hype concerning BO3 thus far has been generated from within the gaming community.

Top Bottom