• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bush: ‘We’ve Never Been Stay The Course’

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact of the matter is, that their "goals" are unreacheable as long as they keep running the war the way they have. they won't achieve jack squat if FDR himself crawled out of his grave and started leading them (neo-cons).

140.85 said:
I don't believe Bush policy has ever said they refuse to consider other opinions and/or strategies. And I feel like they've been pretty consistent about defining the "course" in "stay the course" as the goal of an democratic Iraq that can manage it's security independently.

If this was true, we certainly wouldn't be in the situation we're currently in.

You should read Bob Woodward's latest book if you actually think there was a coherent strategy for Iraq...

terrene

Banned
catfish said:
you must be liked by a mod, I see others banned for 'debating' in this fashion.
Seriously, WTF, Boogie.

Kudos to Stoney Mason for keeping your cool and even apologizing in the face of Boogie's little freak-out.

Boogie

terrene said:
Seriously, WTF, Boogie.

Kudos to Stoney Mason for keeping your cool and even apologizing in the face of Boogie's little freak-out.

He was escalating as much as me until he realized he was putting words in my mouth. But whatever.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Pimpwerx said:
You liberals try exercising revisionist history at every turn. We never accused Saddam of having WMDs, we never said we were gonna catch Bin Laden, and we never said we were gonna stay the course. Those previous quotes were all taken out of context...as is the video and audio footage. I claim the R. Kelly defense on that one. The vast left-wing conspiracy photoshopped Bush onto that aircraft carrier and into those press conferences. ;) PEACE.

Holy crap I thought you were serious for a second. :lol
Man I was about to lose all faith in your usual good thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom