• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $24
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $24
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $24

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $60

WTB:

Sly Collection HD
Jak Collection HD
DMC Collection HD (PS3)
Redline (Blu-ray)
Ace Combat Assault Horizon (PS3)

PayPal ready. Located in Renton, WA.

adg1034

Reposting for America day.

Looking for:
Phoenix Wright 3 (Trials and Tribulations)

For sale:
Korg DS-10+ - $30 shipped
Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Blu-ray - $40 shipped
ttWra.jpg

Age of Empires III Collector's Edition - $15 shipped
(not my picture; mine has a bit more wear on the outer box)
Back to the Future Limited Edition (2500 produced) - $45 on Telltale's store, $35 shipped
Tales of Monkey Island Collector's DVD (with limited edition Steve Purcell slipcover art), sealed - $25 shipped
Sam & Max Season 3: The Devil's Playhouse Collector's DVD, sealed - $25 shipped
yg2I2.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Strategy Guide, Collector's Edition - $30 shipped
LoYfa.jpg

Looking to sell a white DS Lite, with mint screens, minimal light scratches on outside. Adult owned at all times. Comes with a blue nerf case, also comes with a 4gb R4 and a 2gb Supercard mini. Asking $80 or best offer. Paypal. Shipping included.

eNK8ul.jpg

698wSl.jpg

The original buyer flaked out, so I'm putting it back up.

Dragon's Dogma - 360 - disc was installed only ever spun for installation and verification. Thinking $35. Would be willing to trade for Asura's Wrath (360) or Theatrhythm.

And gone.

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $50 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, gift preferred but not required, U.S only

EYEL1NER

Still searching for two Lollipop Chainsaw DLC costumes. I know not many people bought it, but someone has to have one.

Have:
PayPal
Amazon GC

Want:
Lollipop Chainsaw Ash Costume (360)
Lollipop Chainsaw Little Jimmy Urine Costume (360)

vermadas

All games are NTSC-U, come complete, and are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Will ship USPS first class unless otherwise requested. I've updated prices since my previous posts so that they now include shipping to continental US. If you buy multiple games I will probably give you discounts, feel free to send me offers. Photos can be taken upon request.

Have

Red Faction Guerrilla (360): $7
Bionic Commando (PS3): $6
Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword LE with 25th anniversary music CD and unused gold Wii Remote.*: $74
Dragon Quest IX (sealed): $12
Soul Bubbles: $6
Clubhouse Games: $10

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim tradable Steam gift: $30

* Box was originally delivered by Amazon, and though I've seen worse, it did not arrive in perfect condition. The corners are a bit worn in some places and creased in others. See pics here and here. Club Nintendo code has been used.

Want

$ (Paypal preferred but will consider other payment methods like Amazon or Google)
Dragon's Dogma (360 preferred)
MS points

I prefer money over all else due to my sizable backlog and very limited amount of time to actually play the games I have. I will only consider anything else if it's a good bargain. MS points for instance need to be discounted at 20% off.

If anyone is looking for a GTX 570, I have an MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III that I'm willing to sell.

I'll also accept trades for a black mint condition 3DS with some games or a Vita.

Chairhome

Anyone going to San Diego Comic Con? There's a print that's an exclusive that I'd love to get, but I live all the way in FL. Wondering if anyone would be interested in picking it up for me for cost ($25) + shipping + small fee.

Seanbob11

Probably a long shot but does anyone have a Nexus One that they don't need anymore? I had one but it got stolen and now I'm looking to replace it. I'm based in the UK but I'd pay for shipping. You'd be helping me out a lot. Thanks.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Very positive feedback for Cocopjojo! Bought a copy of MW3 at a great price, and it was in flawless condition. Thanks, man!

Sora_N

Just wondering if anyone can help me pick up a 3DS Power Pak, I didn't know these existed...and I can't get them in Canada at all.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Alright, so you have a 3DS that isn't moving. I respect that. But it's just collecting dust, you know, and the 3DSXXL is coming out and values of the OG unit are going to drop like the DS Phat.

Basically, you really WANT to trade it to me for something. I have games, trades, MTG cards, arcade sticks, fighting pads....I have what you need.

Hit me up and let's make a deal.

tl;dr Want 3DS.

Thoraxes

If I may ask, where do people get these invites? I thought whenever you apply for an invite on the website, you only get one invite that's dedicated to your account only.

You get your invite (from Valve) and two guest passes for your friends (which is what I got at any rate), which then, using the Steam trading interface, can trade games/invites, guest passes to anybody you want. I think I traded mine for Trine 2 and a $20 game when I got my passes. It's the same way with CS:GO also.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for monsterfracas

Positive feedback for The Outsider

Both were great buyers, quick payments, and they let me know as soon as the games arrived.

Thanks guys!

Selling

Silver PSP-2000 with a mod-able motherboard.
Also comes with a 4 GB and 1 GB Memory Stick, PSP sleeve.
The PSP is in Very Good condition, less than 5 imperfections on the screen.
I will also include The Warriors, GTA: Liberty Cirty Stories, Wipeout Pure, death Jr., and Daxter.

I am looking for$100 or best offer for everything included.

Editing for price....

I am now selling the PSP along with everything else for 65 including shipping or best offer. I am also open to trades!

IrishNinja

pretty late here, but positive feedback to Snaku - game was sent quick & well-packaged for a great price, thanks again man!

You get your invite (from Valve) and two guest passes for your friends (which is what I got at any rate), which then, using the Steam trading interface, can trade games/invites, guest passes to anybody you want. I think I traded mine for Trine 2 and a $20 game when I got my passes. It's the same way with CS:GO also.

When did they start doing this? I got one invite that was only dedicated to my account. :(

mdsfx

Super Mega Ultra POSITIVE FEEDBACK to the extreme for Cocopjojo

Dude, do you work for USPS? I felt like it came overnight!

I would like to drop some mad positive feedback for Alucrid who was super patient with me while I went through the drawn out process of attaching new accounts to my PayPal and being such a good sport. The transaction was smooth, albeit slow, and I slept with his wife.

Alucrid

Banned
I would like to drop some mad positive feedback for Alucrid who was super patient with me while I went through the drawn out process of attaching new accounts to my PayPal and being such a good sport. The transaction was smooth, albeit slow, and I slept with his wife.

Positive feedback for keeblerdrow as well, great buyer and quick communication. I'm married to a pony though.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Still trying to get rid of these. All prices include shipping!

Xbox 360:
The Orange Box $12
Mass Effect 2 $10
Tom Clancy's HAWX $6
Crackdown $6
Prototype $10
Bioshock 2 $6
Darksiders $10
Two Worlds II $7

PS3:
Uncharted 2 $10

Xbox:
Mega Man Anniversary Collection $10

GameCube:
Sonic Mega Collection $5

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Collectors Guide Unopened, still in plastic $20

Dreamcast:
Test Drive 6 $5
Evil Dead: Hail to the King $5
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 $5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 $8 SOLD!
Battlefield 3 $15 SOLD!
Rayman Origins Unopened $15 SOLD!
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction $6 SOLD!
Mass Effect $8 SOLD!
Mass Effect 3 $15 SOLD!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12 SOLD!
Call of Duty: Black Ops $10 SOLD!
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Unopened $13 SOLD!
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection $10 SOLD!
Burnout Paradise $8SOLD!
Fallout: New Vegas $8 SOLD!
Red Dead Redemption $8 SOLD!
Dead Island $15 SOLD!
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $10 SOLD!
Capcom vs. SNK $7 SOLD!
Evolution - The World of Sacred Device $7 SOLD!
Harvest Moon DS: The Tale of Two Towns $13 SOLD!

WTS:

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Beta Key.

I got this key from raptr, but I will not use it. Will accept best offer or trade. I just don't want to see it go unused/wasted on my dead account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom