• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asturie

WTS:

XFX 6870 - $100
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150506

MSI 7850 - $150
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127663
1Ib5aCg.jpg

I would post a picture of the 7850 but its currently in my machine, I can take it out and take a pic if proof is needed.

katkombat

Banned
I am looking for a copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day for trade.

Games I have:
Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES, Cart only)
Banjo Tooie (N64, cart only)
Far Cry 3 (360)

I'd trade 2 of these games. PM me! Thanks!

edit: shipping anywhere in continental US

Selling a Vita, 3G/Wifi for $250, to come with a 32GB and 8GB memory card. DOA5+ and P4G to be thrown in for $15 extra if you get it. Charger and cleaning cloth/case included.

Shipping would be about $6, I believe. Near perfect condition, will throw pictures in later, but PM me if you are interested. DOA5+ and P4G both have cases, but the Vita doesn't.

Offer is still up, I would prefer US, but if you know of a cheap way to ship it to wherever you are, that's good too.

LQX

Paypal or Amazon Gift Cards. I'm located in the US.

ASUS EAH4670/DI/512M/A Radeon HD 4670 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

$30 ($50 for both)

8800GTX Works fine but one capacitor fell off. Does not impact it in any way.

$30 ($50 for both)

FS: Steam Games. $4 each, $3 each if all bought.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
The Cave
Hell Yeah/Hell Yeah! Pimp my Rabbit/Hell Yeah! Virtual Rabbit Missions
Renegade Ops/Renegade Ops Reinforcement Pack/Renegade Ops Coldstrike Campaign

THQ Bundle - $15
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

*Updated list, and removed items sold. Price drops for pretty much every item!*

WTS

*These prices are not set in stone, and are negotiable.
*All prices include shipping (via media mail for games, books, and music. First class for accessories and other items)
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 707+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer. My current GAF feedback rating is 2+

PS3

Silent Hill HD Collection- $23

Zone of the Enders HD Collection- $22

Other Misc

Ami Suzuki poster (Used, mint condition. Contains some sticky residue from tape)- $8

Aya Ueto mouse pad- $10

Aya Ueto Way to Heaven poster (Used, mint condition. Contains some sticky residue from tape)- $8

I'm selling all of my Xbox 360 stuff in a bundle. I really haven't played it much in the last couple of years and I think it's time to let it go. I've posted this before, but without a price. I am moving cross country and need to sell this, so I'm pretty flexible.

I'd be looking to get somewhere around $250 shipped for this, cash + trades, or just trades. As far as trades go, I'd be looking for mostly portable stuff (GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Vita), Wii games, or Wii-U games. I'm not looking to split things up if I can help it.

The console itself is a 20GB HDD model that I purchased in July of 2007. I believe it was the last model before the console started coming in black. Back then, it wasn't easy to upgrade your storage, but there was a work-around so there is a 120GB HDD in there (I will also include the original 20GB HDD). This console does not have a HDMI port, but I used it with VGA cables on my TV (which I will also include). It has red-ringed on me once in September 2008 but has been rock solid once I received the replacement from Microsoft.

Also included will be the Xbox 360 HD-DVD add on, with a handful of HD-DVDs and a Kinect that I literally used twice.

Here are some pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/mKjzM

So, hardware will include:
- Xbox 360 20GB Model Console with 120GB HDD installed
- Original 20GB HDD
- 1 white controller
- Original box and cables
- VGA cable
- HD-DVD Add-on with box, cables, and media remote
- Kinect in box with cables

I have sold many of my games, but I still have the following that will be included:
- Army of Two
- Big Bumpin'
- Bioshock 2
- Burnout Paradise
- Burnout Revenge
- Dance Central
- Dead Rising
- Fight Night: Round 3
- Fracture
- Gears of War
- Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
- Guitar Hero II
- Guitar Hero III
- Guitar Hero: World Tour
- Halo 3
- Kinect Adventures
- Kinect Joy Ride
- Madden 07
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles
- Mirror's Edge
- PocketBike Racer
- Project Gotham Racing 3
- Project Gotham Racing 4
- Pure
- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Sega Rally
- Sneak King
- Stranglehold
- Street Fighter IV
- Too Human

I also have these original Xbox titles that are backwards compatible:
- Dead or Alive Ultimate
- Forza Motorsport
- Halo 2
- Ninja Gaiden: Black
- Panzer Dragoon Orta
- Sega GT 2002 / Jet Set Radio Future
- Shenmue 2
- X-Men Legends

As a bonus, these XBLA games that I've bought will be preinstalled on the HDD. I call these a bonus because I will be erasing my profile from the console and you won't be able to transfer these to a new system. However, because they were purchased on this system, you can play them on whatever profile you have logged in as long as they aren't deleted.
- 1942: Joint Strike
- Aegis Wing
- After Burner Climax
- Assault Heroes
- Bangai-O HD
- Banjo Kazooie
- Battlefield 1943
- Bionic Commando: Rearmed
- Bomberman Live
- Bubble Bobble Neo
- Carcassonne
- Castle Crashers
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Castlevania Symphony of the Night
- Comic Jumper
- Contra
- Crazy Taxi
- Crystal Defenders
- Dash of Destruction
- Defense Grid
- Dig Dug
- Doritos Crash Course
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Every Extend Extra Extreme
- Final Fight: Double Impact
- Galaga
- Galaga Legions
- Gauntlet
- Geometry Wars 2
- Guardian Heroes
- Guwange
- Hexic HD
- Hydro Thunder
- Hyrdophobia
- I Am Alive
- Ikaruga
- Joust
- Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
- Limbo
- Magic: The Gathering
- Marble Blast Ultra
- Mega Man 10
- Mega Man 9
- Monday Night Combat
- Ms. Pac Man
- Omega Five
- Outrun Online Arcade
- Pac Man CE
- Perfect Dark
- Puzzle Quest
- R-Type Dimensions
- Radiant Silvergun
- Rez HD
- Robotron: 2048
- Shadow Complex
- Shred Nebula
- Small Arms
- Sonic 4: Episode 1
- Sonic CD
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2
- Space Invaders Extreme
- Splosion Man
- Super Street Fighter 2 HD
- The Maw
- Time Pilot
- Trials HD
- Triggerheart Exelica
- Turtles in Time Reshelled
- Undertow
- Uno
- Vigilante 8 Arcade
- Virtual On
- Worms
- Worms 2: Armageddon
- Yaris

asdad123

I felt like being a good brother and bought my brother some new parts for his aging gaming PC. Upgraded him to a 4570k and 670 FTW so he no longer needs these.

Everything works great apart from the Ethernet plug on the mobo. For some reason it stopped working about a year ago. He just used a USB wifi adapter instead.

Parts include:
-Asus m4a78lt-m le , io shield and driver CD included
-AMD Athlon II x4 640 3.0ghz Quad Core, never overclocked
-EVGA GTX460 768mb graphics card, never overclocked
-Hyper 212 Cooler with bracket already attached to the MB, just no fan included.

The most intensive game these parts ever saw was WoW.

I'm looking for $170 shipped for the whole lot, but id be willing to break it up if interested people contact me. I would perfer to sell the MB and CPU together so I don't have to take it out of the socket. Parts have been cleaned as best as I can.

Wallach

Couple computer parts I want to offer:

Intel Core i5-750 CPU - Socket 1156, lid will be cleaned before shipping. $40 shipped CONUS; add $5 to include unused stock Intel heatsink and fan solution (not recommended).

cAHflRT.jpg

VisionTek Radeon 5850 1GB GPU - PCI-E, non-reference cooler design. $40 shipped CONUS.

eTCM34G.jpg

Will combine both of these items for $70 shipped CONUS (or $75 including the Intel HSF).

Both of these items are approximately 3 years old, and both have been run for at least 2 of those years with a relatively minor overclock. Neither component showed any signs of failure in the time I have owned them, but as they are used components I still need to sell them as-is. Will accept payment via PayPal gift.

Crayons

Banned
I have a few Club Nintendo EU codes and would like to exchange for Club Nintendo America codes

I have:
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
Jam with the band
Last Window
Make 10
Disaster: Day of Crysis

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling:

Vanquish (Xbox 360). Sealed. $9 shipped, US only please

For trade:

Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360). Online pass used, complete in box. Looking to trade this for either Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 or Gears of War: Judgment

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTB

I'm in the market for NES, SNES, and N64 games (NTSC America). I recently acquired all three system for the first time so I'm looking to create libraries for each. If it's a big-name title for any of these, good chance I'm looking to buy. Posting to subscribe and let folks know that at least one person here is looking for retro stuff.

Talon

WTB

I'm looking for the 360 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. Figure it's time for me to finally play a Metal Gear game.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Positive Feedback for hygea

Bought some Dawn of War keys, quick payment and easy communication. Coooool dude.

vocab

WTS UMVC(PS3) $15 or trade for BBCSEX (PS3)

Also, I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In Great condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $110 for it.

Also, positive feedback for Cheetos is Pretty Awesome. We had some PM issues, but everything arrived fast and in perfect condition. Great trader!
Right back at ya. Positive feedback to Petrie, really chill and thorough guy.

Positive feedback also goes to FoxMcCloudDS. He accidentally mislabeled an item he sold me, but handled the return process really well.

Ecto311

For sale: iPhone 4 16gb Unlocked from at&t

Pictures added and show some scuffing on the sides from the bumper that it lived in from the first day. Also the back has some pits in it but no cracks. Holds a charge all day and has worked awesome.
Looking for $180 shipped.

Comes with charge cable, wall plug and iPhone 4s box (even though this unit is just a 4)

Sold a few on here and always good feedback if interested pm me. Will go to eBay if no interest on here in a few days.

Paypal gift please

webkatt

Want: PS+ Sub

Have: 6 Months XBL Codes
Paypal
Amazon
Dust 514 Merc pack DLC Code
Multile Zeus.Issac Battle Royale DLC Codes

This just in! E3-exclusive MGS V: The Phantom Pain promo poster!

Price is $199.99 usd plus shipping.

This stunning poster measures roughly 21"x 27" (inches) and was available only at E3 2013 at the Konami booth.
It was not available to just anyone though. In fact, it was handed out only in the backstage area of the booth, and it was handed out only to certain media folks and to other VIPs.
Needless to say, this was not an easy poster to come by.

The overall quality of the poster is superb. It's printed on durable cardstock paper and features a glossy finish. The overall image is very crisp and vivid as well; every little detail is fine and sharp. It just looks great.

This particular example is all the more special because it's in excellent overall condition. It's as close to mint, uncirculated condition as it could possibly be.

These are pictures of the actual poster that's being offered here. I took the pics myself:

DSC03538.jpg

DSC03542.jpg

DSC03543.jpg

DSC03544.jpg

Sonix90

Neo Member
Small update, since some of the games are already sold.

Sega Saturn (All Japanese Versions):

Gradius Deluxe Pack - complete with case, manual and disc, good condition - 20$
Fighters Megamix - complete with case, manual, disc and spine card, very good condition - 8$
Sakura Wars - complete with case, manual, poster, some leaflets and 2 CDs, very good condition - 5$
Air Management 96' - complete with case, manual and disc, good condition - 3$
X-Men: Children of the Atom - complete with case, manual and disc, very good condition - 15$
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus - on eBay here - around 45$

Playstation 2 (PAL):

Gradius III & IV: on ebay here - around 10$

I ship from Poland to pretty much anywhere. Postage, of a single game, should be no more than 7-8$ (economic) regardless if it's USA, Europe or Australia. I prefer PayPal.

PM me for offers, questions, pics.

Thanks!

SmokeMaxX

*One week promo on the New MadCatz SCV TE Sticks and the used SFxT Pro Fightsticks - Each are currently $80 shipped; my normal price is $85 shipped. This will end on Sunday, July 7th at Midnight.*

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $80

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Line and Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $80 Shipped
No pics available yet. Not red version.

MadCatz Sanrio/Hello Kitty Fightstick Pro (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $145
Gotta sell to make room for other sticks unfortunately :(
Stock Image:

XBOX 360:

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Line and Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $80 Shipped
No pics available yet. Not red version.

SFxT VS Stick for 360 - (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) $160 shipped.
Stick is brand new, never been opened. However, the box has some damage due to storage.
Stock Image:

Buying:
Alot of 1200 Microsoft Point cards for $5-7 each (Longshot but I'm trying to transition to digital only)
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee or Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (51+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Raytow

WTB:
2x 20 US Eshop Cards or 1x50 US Eshop Card

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 120$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 120$

The complete collection of F4A Type-Moon Figures(Arcueid, Aoko, Ciel, Ryougi, Rin and Saber) 140$

Okami OST for 80$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 90$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 100$

Need pics? PM.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive feedback for DunderHassan. Getting more than 50% off a game that comes out in August is just ridiculous.

Michan

For Sale or Trade:
• Fire Emblem Awakening (PAL) - unused download code

Wanted - US (SNES/N64) or PAL (N64) games

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wonder I'll ever get the rest of my shipping charges from a certain person. It's been months. People tend to act like they don't remember until you say something.

Lesson learned. Make sure everything is cleared when and if you plan to ship overseas to someone. It's not going to happen again with me that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom