• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Neo Member
Looking to sell:

NSMB U club nintendo code
Pokemon Black 2 club nintendo code
Pokemon White 2 club nintendo code
NSMB2 club nintendo code
Mario 3d land club nintendo code
Paper Mario 3ds club nintendo code

Pm me with offers

This probably isn't the right place to ask... but, I'm trying to sell some of my rarer games and generally just thin out my current generation collection.

Is Amazon's selling program a good thing to consider? What are people's experiences?

Akkad

Banned
This probably isn't the right place to ask... but, I'm trying to sell some of my rarer games and generally just thin out my current generation collection.

Is Amazon's selling program a good thing to consider? What are people's experiences?

Used them before and never once had a problem, I usually keep my games in excellent shape. I'm not sure how they compare price wise to other places.

Edit: sorry I thought you meant the trade in program, oops.

Used them before and never once had a problem, I usually keep my games in excellent shape. I'm not sure how they compare price wise to other places.

Edit: sorry I thought you meant the trade in program, oops.

Yeah, it's not available in Canada, I believe.

Friggz

what are you looking to sell? Have a list available? PM if you do.

kidko

I've sold a macbook and a drill on there. Both transactions turned out fine. Beware there's a rash of bots/scammers messaging sellers to get your personal info. Otherwise, no problems. They do take a nice little cut for themselves, and if you do your own shipping, they don't let you set the price yourself and it's kinda low so do the math on your price.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Adam Prime. Swift transaction, straight to the point, would recommend.

Wish he priced his copy of VLR a bit cheaper though. :3

Veronica

Banned
Just wondering if anyone wants to grab all these Personas for $60 paypal. Lemme know thanks :)

sYbAcUI.jpg

DOA

wanna sell my games from the 4-pack i've bought on steam:

got 3 copies of Natural Selection 2 - $4.7 for each copy
- already in progress

got 2 copies of Ace of Spades - $1.88 for each copy

got 2 copies of Monaco - $5.59 for each copy

taken

i'll recieve paypal (please remember that there paypal fees, since i don't have the gift option)

PM me for details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom