• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroAKA

WTB for <$20 each shipped if possible:

Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)
The Walking Dead (PS3)

Otherwise, I'll probably jump on the $10 PS+ price for the digital version of TWD on Monday.

oatmeal

Banned
many reasons are possible.
did you use a card through paypal?
are you from a different country to the seller?
is your account verify?

My checking account is hooked up to it.
No.
Yes.

Just sent 3 more dollhairs and there was no fee.

Oh well, it's pennies. No biggie.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Region Free Cave Xbox 360 Releases All of these are the original releases. No Platinum Hits.
&#8226; Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets JP (includes used DLC slip). $90/shipped
&#8226; Mushihimesama Futari ver. 1.5 JP (includes used DLC slip). $55/shipped
&#8226; ESPGaluda II JP (includes soundtrack CD). $55/shipped
&#8226; DoDonPachi Resurrection EUR (Sealed. Includes soundtrack CD) $40/shipped
&#8226; If you want all four games, I will sell them as a bundle for $225/shipped

- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $50/shipped

- Super Robot Taisen 1 & 2 (GBA, both complete. SRT2 has never been opened by me, but it was a gutted copy from EB and unfortunately has a price sticker & a seal closing the package right on the cardboard. The box is in fair shape overall, but the contents are all there. SRT1 I opened and never played. The plastic is still on the box, and that box is in good shape. Pics available upon request) $45/shipped for the pair. I'd prefer to not break these up.

Here's a bunch of other stuff I'd like to sell as well.

- Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (360, sealed). $40/shipped?

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360, very good). $12/shipped

- Kohan: Ahriman's Gift (PC CD, sealed in jewel case with manual. I have no idea if the serial has been redeemed so I have to sell this AS-IS. I'm pretty sure it's not been used). $15/shipped

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). $55/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $20, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $5, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). Trade preferred, or $6 Paypal, code will be PM'd.

Discount if you buy in bulk.

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast/Saturn games on my want list linked to above and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam
Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Dirt 3, GRiD, Ridge Racer Unbounded, and DmC: Devil May Cry.

Origin
Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Jack Frost plush). $55/shipped

Surely you mean Raidou plush, unless this was an extra special limited edition. Pretty good price for this set based on current going rates.

Unfortunately I can't afford your King's Ransom for Xenoblade. I held off on buying the U.S. version, but now I want it since I can't get it. Not true, I guess. I could have driven like 1.5 hours to get a new copy a few days ago. I didn't.

Linkhero1

Positive Feedback for sabanoo

The OoT guide came in perfect condition and the packaging and shipping was handled professionally. Would definitely do business with again :)

NoRéN

I sent two payments today under GIFT and still had to pay a fee.

Something like 45 cents and 35 cents (They were 8 and 10 dollar purchases).

Not sure why.

Oh well.

First off, this guy right here! Freaking awesome! Thank you again for your purchase.

We agree on a price, he pays by gift. Then he decides to be a cool dude by letting me know that he had to pay a fee. No, not to guilt me or anything. He PMd me to doublecheck that I had not been hit by a fee as well and even offered to cover that. Classy dude!

While the lack of direction on PayPal's part is a fair point, it's quite hard to believe that he/she would go through the exact same process all over again without questioning what went wrong.

If he/she was legitimately concerned, I can't imagine why NoRéN wasn't contacted for assistance in properly carrying out the payment.

After I refunded and asked for the gift payment we agreed upon, I was asked on how to pay by gift. I provided instructions. So, yeah...

Well, at least transactions like this are greatly outnumbered by transactions like the one with oatmeal.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Surely you mean Raidou plush, unless this was an extra special limited edition. Pretty good price for this set based on current going rates.
Thank you for the assist!

Unfortunately I can't afford your King's Ransom for Xenoblade. I held off on buying the U.S. version, but now I want it since I can't get it. Not true, I guess. I could have driven like 1.5 hours to get a new copy a few days ago. I didn't.
Yeah, I don't really necessarily want to sell it, but if someone blows me away I will definitely sell it now.

Istaerion

NoRéN;48488204 said:
After I refunded and asked for the gift payment we agreed upon, I was asked on how to pay by gift. I provided instructions. So, yeah...

Well, at least transactions like this are greatly outnumbered by transactions like the one with oatmeal.

Huh, fascinating. Well, it could go either way but the lack of communication afterward certainly is telling if nothing else.

Anyhow, I haven't encountered any problems with gift payments myself ever since I started mentioning the option to either use it or cover the transaction fee both in my sale post and PMs.

These are a bit pricey, I know. I took the eBay average, and subtracted it by 10%. I'm using them towards my webshow. You'll get a thank you in the credits on the next ep if you pick up anything! Shipping's included.

• Cannon Spike (Dreamcast) Complete, Mint - $68
  • Megaman Legends 2 (PS1) Complete, disc has surface scratches - $58
    [*]Misadventures of Tron Bonne (PS1) Complete, mint, with MML2 demo disc - $138
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS1) Complete, mint - $64
    [*]Under Defeat HD (PS3) Complete, mint - $20

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss pack - $150
incl. PSP (light face scratches), LE carrying case, charger, and box (slight tear on top - pics available) - Peace Walker not included

KFG2eSw.jpg

krae_man

Updated list and some new stuff.

3DO Games
Gex $5
3DO Game Guru $15
Star Control II $20
PaTaank $5
Super Street Fighter II Turbo $10
Night Trap(2 Disks) $40
The Daedalus Encounter $5
Twisted: The Game Show $5

Sega Master System games
Great Golf $3
Pro Wrestling $3
Space Harrier 3-D $10
After Burner $3
Hang On/Safari Hunt $2
My Hero(card) $5
Shinobi $8
Super Wonder Boy in Super Wonder Land $10

PS1 Slim w/ one controller $20. Or $50 for the system and all the the below games
Hot Shots Golf $5
Final Fantasy IX $10
Rage Racer $5
Ridge Racer Type IV $5
Tomb Raider $5
Tomb Raider II $5
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation: $5
Wrestlemania The Arcade Game $5
Gex $5
WCW Mayham $5
Gran Turismo $5
WWF Attitude $5
Road Rash $5
WCW Nitro $5

Gensis Games:
Lethal Enforcers $5
Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II $5
PGA Tour Golf $1
Sonic & Knuckles $10
Sonic 2 $5
Jurassic Park $5
Mortal Kombat I $5
Sonic Spinball $5

Sega CD Games:
Microcosm: $5
Cobra Command $5
Sewer Shark $5
Mortal Kombat I $10
WWF Rage in the Cage $5
Wirehead $10
Jurassic Park $10

32X Games:
Virtua Fighter $5
36 Great Holes Staring Fred Couples $2

Dreamcast Games:
Mortal Kombat Gold $10
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 $20

PS2 Games:
Rule of Rose: $60
Klonoa 2: $15
Psychonauts: $20

Oublieux

Here are a few things I'm selling:

Sleeping Dogs Steam code for 10 USD.
Hitman: Absolution Steam code for 20 USD.
Far Cry 3 Ubishop code for 20 USD.

Positive feedback for C-Drive, item was exactly as described. He's the hero GAF deserves.

Also small quibble, but if we could exclusive use the bold tag for feedback it could make the feedback guys' job easier.

FS: HP LP3065 30" monitor

Selling an excellent condition HP 30 inch monitor. Its still one of the best 30 inch monitor out there. retail over 1200 if you can even find it. Hardly used, screen is perfect.

2560 x 1600 resolution, no scaler so minimal input lag

selling for 750 + shipping/paypal fee

can do local San Francisco, CA pick up or I can deliver.

why bother with cheap Korean monitor, get the real deal

TS560x560~61b0a1718b864a5a9ffa59113162e9ba

WTS

Games include case and instruction booklet unless otherwise noted.

GameCube

$35 shipped
Wind Waker (no instruction manual)
Tales of Symphonia sold

$15 shipped
Mega Man X Command Mission

$10 + shipping
Baten Kaitos sold

Xbox

$30 shipped
Star Wars Battlefront II

$15 shipped
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II

$5 + shipping
Kingdom Under Fire the Crusaders (no instruction manual)

$3 + shipping
Gladius (no instruction manual)
Fable the Lost Chapters
Mercenaries

free + shipping
Enter the Matrix sold
The Matrix Path of Neo sold
X-men Legends II sold
Tron 2.0 sold

PS2

$15 shipped
Xenosaga III sold
Grandia II sold
Atelier Iris sold
Atelier Iris II sold

$5 + shipping
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
La Pucelle: Tactics sold
Romancing SaGa sold
Dragon Quest VIII sold

$3 + shipping
Xenosaga sold
Musashi Samurai Legend sold
Bujingai: The Forsaken City sold

free + shipping
Tomb Raider Legend (no instruction manual) sold

PSP

$5 + shipping
Jeanne D'arc (no instruction manual)
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness sold
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth sold

$3 + shipping
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

free + shipping
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade sold

Pictures available upon request, combined shipping available

dab0ne

Positive feedback for Kadey! Box was well packed and everything came in great shape. Thanks.

Edit: Is it hard to get the Fire Emblem awakening stuff of something? My local store has like 10 or 12 of the 3DS bundles.

Positive feedback for Kadey! Box was well packed and everything came in great shape. Thanks.

Edit: Is it hard to get the Fire Emblem awakening stuff of something? My local store has like 10 or 12 of the 3DS bundles.

It was hard to find FE awakening because of a shipping error, but the demand is slowly being met.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;48493344 said:
Not at all. I normally accept payment that way aswell.
gives the buyer the option to use their credit cards and the seller gets to cut out the extra step.

Hmmm can't they use their CCs with no fee on Amazon Payments? In any case, I think any form of payment is okay as long as both parties agree to it. BTW when you get unbanned, PM me. I can't send you any PMs right now.

H3xum

WTT:

Might be a stretch but...

My 32GB HP TouchPad (dual boot Web OS and Android 4) in perfect condition with all of the manuals, cords, and boxes as well as a protective case for your Vita

I also have an adult owned perfect condition 80GB PS3 with 2 wireless controllers that I'd also be willing to trade for a Vita

Hey all! I'm look to buy:

PSP 2000/3000 preferably with CFW, in good condition.

Crisis Core

Super Metroid, complete with box and manual.

I'm also looking to complete my Zelda collection, so if anyone is selling:

Zelda (NES)
Zelda II (NES)
Links Awakening/DX
Minish Cap

all complete with box and manual (and any other inserts if possible), please send me a PM. I already have all of those, but I'm lacking the boxes and manuals, so if you have just those to sell, please shoot me a PM.

AwRy108

These are a bit pricey, I know. I took the eBay average, and subtracted it by 10%. I'm using them towards my webshow. You'll get a thank you in the credits on the next ep if you pick up anything! Shipping's included.

• Cannon Spike (Dreamcast) Complete, Mint - $68
  • Megaman Legends 2 (PS1) Complete, disc has surface scratches - $58
  • Misadventures of Tron Bonne (PS1) Complete, mint, with MML2 demo disc - $138
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS1) Complete, mint - $64
  • Under Defeat HD (PS3) Complete, mint - $20

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss pack - $150
incl. PSP (light face scratches), LE carrying case, charger, and box (slight tear on top - pics available) - Peace Walker not included

KFG2eSw.jpg

Most non-Gamestop game retailers have high-end disc buffers these days: you should take advantage of the service to have your Megaman Legends 2 disc cleaned up, you'd probably be able to sell it for a higher price.

Most non-Gamestop game retailers have high-end disc buffers these days: you should take advantage of the service to have your Megaman Legends 2 disc cleaned up, you'd probably be able to sell it for a higher price.

That's a really good idea - I've got a Play N' Trade that repairs discs, never crossed my mind. Thanks!

zewone

Looking to sell new/sealed Ni No Kuni Collector's Guide that includes Gold Hurly DLC

d2dtleR.jpg

I'm looking for $25 shipped.

I also have an Amazon exclusive, Ni No Kuni Griffy familiar DLC code I'm looking to sell. $15

still looking for Ni No Kuni WE (US version)

I just got my Ni No Kuni WE French Version and would trade that and add cash or something else to get the US version!

Bungie's

Posting here before I put this stuff on ebay. Have feedback on ebay and other BST sites, pm me.

Apple iPhone 4 16GB unlocked black, good condition. Complete with box. $255
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon cart only. $33

Gameboy Micro, charger, and Pokemon Sapphire (needs new battery, clock based events will not occur) $59

Gameboy Color With Pokemon Yellow gone
Pokemon Games (all games save, including Gold. Lol)
Gold $15
Crystal gone
Yellow $28
Silver $18

Tin Star $13
Donkey Kong Country 2 gone
Sim Earth $13

Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi Disc 1 has a few scratches, disc 2 mint condition, $28 shipped

Want:
PayPal

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
WTB: Nexus 7 32gb.

It's on ebay for $205 new so I'm looking for something competitive with that.

I need a tablet for school, so if I get the Nexus 7 - afterwards I'll be selling a 32gb HP Touchpad with case. Open to offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom