• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiRez

[H] Code for PlayStation All stars Battle Royale (PS Vita) [W] $20 PSN code

This is the code that came with the Amazon BF PS Vita Bundle, its current price is $35 so it's a good deal.

The game as well as its online pass code will download as soon as you enter the code.

Friggz

WTT:

I have a brand new verizon (film still on the screen) 16gb HTC 8x windows 8 phone that id like to trade for an iphone 5 (16gb preferred)

Also willing to sell for 550

jack.

Banned
I've got a couple of downloadable game codes that I don't need:

Far Cry 3 (Ubishop) - $28 SOLD
Hitman Absolution (Steam) - $20

Pejo

Anyone selling NTSC Xenoblade? Ebay prices are sort of ridiculous but I have finally given in to the hype surrounding this game on gaf. Plus my Wii U needs something inside it.

badbrains

selling 2 codes that i just got with my gtx670

assassins creed 3 25$
borderlands 2 10$

i believe AC3 is ubiplay and bl2 is steam redeemable.

paypal

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. Game came quicker than I expected and in good condition.

Glad yours arrived, Cornbread. I'm assuming most everyone else should be seeing theirs today or tomorrow since they almost all went out on the same day aside from a few particular. And of course the Canadian packages probably take longer due to customs?

Edit: Haha, I try to include drawings for all games. A bit of a hidden surprise. Also, amazing how terrible I am at drawing since I'm 28 and draw like someone in grade school. Oh, and to defend myself I give myself a minute max per drawing and I don't look at a single thing for reference. It's usually more amusing because it means they're worse than they rightfully should be if I actually tried.

Glennct

Positive Feedback for VindictiveGnome sold him a tablet and he paid very fast, very nice guy, thanks again!

Also, im looking for a Wireless Turtle Beach for 360 PM me if you have one for cheap!

Amagon

Positive Feedback for Tawney Bomb. I bought some Blu-rays off of this dude. They are all in great condition, fast shipping and the dude is awesome to work with. Thanks again brother!

goldenpp72

Positive Feedback for Wibblewozzer, got the stuff real quick, nice layout for buying, prompt in taking pictures and working out a price, would do business with again. Got some funny pictures thrown in as well :p

zulux21

spyro Skylanders starter set (brand new unopened) for PC for $35 shipped
Borderlands 2 key for $15

I also have a bunch of steam keys to trade/sell (make an offer I'll let any key on my list go for $5 many I will let go for less) I am mostly looking to trade these though.
the highlights are
beat hazard
bioshock 1
bioshock 2
just cause
just cause 2
kayne and lynch 2
sanctum
warhammer 40k

im open to pretty much anything on my wish list most of my other steam keys are random indie games, so if you are looking for one let me know, there is a bunch of random dlc for some games I want to trade for.

I believe I have one positive review in this thread on record but I have dealt with a few people. I can always link to my ebay account if you want (thought it's under a different name than zulux21)

just PM me if you have any questions or comments.

Also I know this is unlikely but I am looking for a cheap copy of pirate warriors for the PS3 (physical EU version) I am hoping for around $25 shipped, but I would also be willing to trade borderlands 2 and diablo 3 together for it or skylanders straight up for it. I'd also be willing to throw in some of my for trade steam keys. Basically if you have a copy of pirate warriors lying around you wouldn't mind selling/trading let me know and we can see if we can work something out. With pirate warriors 2 coming I don't want to spend a ton for it (im expecting it to cover most of what the first game covered again) but I also think the first game would be a great valentines day gift for my wife.

WTS:

White Hoodie *Never Worn* (M) - $20
ViewPicture.aspx
I-Ninja (PS2) - $5
Bomberman 64 - $15
Split/Second (PS3) - $13
Wii Handgun attachment - $2
Wireless PS2 controller -$11
Prince of Persia Trilogy OST - $7

Want:
Paypal or JRPG paraphernalia (posters, shirts, ect.) PM me offers for that though.

Itombz

Neo Member
Ps vita first edition bundle case for a reasonable price.
Lumines(vita)
Katamari(vita)

Hopefully at reasonable prices. Thank you.

MysticX

Gamecube Collection:

I am working through all the messages I received, got so many and first come, first serve, since some people want the same games, I will first offer the first one and so on, could take some time to work all that through.

and pls, you are welcome to put up an offer when you send me a message, and leave a note whether it´s to the YURop/US or Uga Buga Land since postage here from Denmark is very pricey. That way, we could save some time so we don´t have to message each other ten times to establish where it´s to be sent.

And kudos to those that did tell where to :)

Positive Feedback for Lambtron!

Stepped out of their comfort zone to ship something international for me which was very much appreciated. Super nice all around and very easy to deal with.

Want to Sell

Blu-Ray
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray - $50
- In great condition, only viewed once, comes with sexy gold box packaging

DS
Layton: Unwound Future - $12 shipped, no box or manual

AceKard 2i w/ 8gb miniSD - Works with DS, DSi, DSiXL, etc., but not 3DS - $20 shipped

Far Cry 3 (UPlay code used) - SOLD

Coming Soon
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

PM me, GAF Gold, normally take Paypal.

PayPal gifts and trades considered. I have positive feedback.

Have (Steam keys):

Sid Meier's Civilization V Game of the Year - $10
Civilization V: Gods & Kings - $5
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe - $6
The Stronghold Collection - $5
Victoria II - $5
Majesty Gold HD - $2
Majesty 2 Collection - $5
Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $5
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $5
Red Faction: Armageddon - $5
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $6
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl (x2)- $5

Want (Steam keys):

I Am Alive
RAGE: The Scorchers DLC
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga & Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 1 & 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA bundle link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA bundle link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

Credo

Positive feedback for Wibblewozzer. The games got here quickly and worked perfectly, and he was a great communicator. Plus, he's an artist, so there's that. Thanks!

bob page

Dn6c9.jpg

J Crew is currently running a 30% off sale, which applies to a few of their suits- notably the Ludlow Italian wool herringbone suit. Right now, the coat and pants from them will run you around $320 with the promo. I've got a better deal for you.

I bought the suit a few days ago but the pants are too short. Therefore, I'm selling them so I can reorder in my proper size. The pants are size 30/30 and NEW with tags. 30/30 is currently sold out online with their site.

The pants are going for $130 on their own right now, so I'm looking to get $90 + a few bucks for shipping. That means you'll be saving around $40 and you can buy the coat on its own from J Crew for $180. That brings the suit total to around $280- a stellar deal for a Ludlow!

Here's a link to the suit:
http://m.jcrew.com/mt/www.jcrew.com...001&siteId=th9ILo5LtqE-rPa6PUXCjWgSnf/fGJa90w

Dn6c9.jpg

J Crew is currently running a 30% off sale, which applies to a few of their suits- notably the Ludlow Italian wool herringbone suit. Right now, the coat and pants from them will run you around $320 with the promo. I've got a better deal for you.

I bought the suit a few days ago but the pants are too short. Therefore, I'm selling them so I can reorder in my proper size. The pants are size 30/30 and NEW with tags. 30/30 is currently sold out online with their site.

The pants are going for $130 on their own right now, so I'm looking to get $90 + a few bucks for shipping. That means you'll be saving around $40 and you can buy the coat on its own from J Crew for $180. That brings the suit total to around $280- a stellar deal for a Ludlow!

Here's a link to the suit:
http://m.jcrew.com/mt/www.jcrew.com...001&siteId=th9ILo5LtqE-rPa6PUXCjWgSnf/fGJa90w

Wow they have some gorgeous suits on here. How is the build quality?

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbaque. Game was packaged well and in great shape! Thanks for the trade!

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. Probably the best deal I've ever done on GAF.

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. Games arrived at my door super quick, thanks dude.

Positive feedback for:

tiggerkiddo - I finally have a NES! Woo!

steveovig - great buyer and fast payment!

shinobi602 - again, a great buyer and fast payer!

MysticX

[Gamecube stuff]

some games have been sold, am waiting for reply from other potential buyers, so please be patient, I havent forgotten about you yet.

Plus GC+Network+PSO+Official memory card = softmod

I also still have CS: Complete to sell/trade

Nightz

Feedback list has been updated as of this post.

NeoGAF Plus
Credo
Greyvvolf
Dwayne
Wibblewozzer

NeoGAF Gold
moop2000
etae

Congrats!

Extremely positive feedback for Shinobi602. Shipped the very next day after payment was sent and used my preferred carrier. The game arrived in ridiculously good condition and he was very easy to communicate with. Phenomenal seller, and an absolute pleasure to do business with. THANKS again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom