• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kIdMuScLe

Hi, big props to woodypop and dhonk. Fast payment and all! Sorry woodypop that it took long to receive! Don't know why USPS took so long lol.

Okay I'm selling these items with shipping included in price.

Nintendo Gamecube

Waverace $15
qV5UwW2l.jpg

Ikaruga $30

DDR: Mario Mix $15

Fire Emblem : Path of Radiance $50

Resident Evil 4 $15

Viewtiful Joe 2 $15

Zelda:Ocarina of Time $15

Looking to offload a few items

I accept gifted Paypal (or regular too but you pay the fees), Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Orders.

Shipping from the USA.

Offers are welcomed

PS3
  • Dark Souls Limited Edition (some dents in tin, DLC card unused, stickers intact on case/slipcover)

Anime
  • BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad Vol 1 – 4 & 6 only w/artbox)
  • Desert Punk complete series collection (w/ artbox)
  • Eureka Seven complete series collection (both parts 1 & 2 Anime Legends sets)
  • Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo complete series collection (Limited Edition set, sealed)
  • Girls Bravo complete series collection (w/ artbox)
  • Godannar complete series collection (w/ artbox)
  • Gun X Sword complete series collection (w/ artbox)
  • Gungrave complete series collection (Limited Edition set w/mousepad, sealed)
  • Heaven’s Lost Property Season 1 (with slipcover, chip on plastic case)
  • Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny complete series collection (sealed)
  • Kaleido Star Season 1 set
  • Kaleido Star: New Wings Season 2 set
  • Kiddy Grade complete series collection (w/ artbox)
  • Kurau Phantom Memory complete series collection (w/ artbox, Vol 1 and 3 – 6 sealed)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 (Limited Edition sets, sealed)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 1 (Limited Edition set, sealed)
  • My-Hime complete series collection (Limited Edition box)
  • Paniponi Dash complete series collection (w/ artbox, Vol 1 and 3 – 6 sealed)
  • Red Garden complete series collection (w/ artbox, Vol 1 and 3 – 6 sealed)
  • Shigurui: Death Frenzy (with slipcover)
  • Tenjho Tenge complete series collection (Limited Edition set, sealed)
  • Utawarerumono complete series collection (w/ artbox, Vol 1 and 3 – 6 sealed)

pictures of stuff here: http://min.us/mYnmExmWQU5Cq

Fracas

#fuckonami
I doubt anyone's finished it but I'll ask here anyway, lol.

WTB Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition PS3. Amazon inexplicably cancelled my order Monday and I've been looking it for it since.

Istaerion

Hi, big props to woodypop and dhonk. Fast payment and all! Sorry woodypop that it took long to receive! Don't know why USPS took so long lol.

Nintendo Gamecube

Waverace $15

Ikaruga $30

Resident Evil 4 $15

Viewtiful Joe 2 $15

You're pretty brave to be acting as if business is as per usual after receiving negative feedback in regards to your PS3 sold to Byronic Hero.

I don't recall you even explaining your situation publicly let alone apologizing, but I guess it's to be expected.

SmokeMaxX

:'(

May as well throw the Dualshock in the garbage.

OK, another question:

I want to get a digital PSN code for $$. Like, a $20 or $50 card.

Amazon.com has it on their PSN department, but I apparently need a US shipping address. Supposing that I can bypass this, would the code work in Canada anyway?
PSN bucks are region locked. Trust me on this lol. Already tried to sell someone from Canada some US space bux.
EDIT: Although you could just open a US account on your playstation I believe which should solve the problem (I think).

mgtn

Nintendo Gamecube

Waverace $15

Ikaruga $30

Resident Evil 4 $15

Viewtiful Joe 2 $15

PM!

Istaerion

That person has negative feedback for a BIG issue (I believe sending a shit-stained game and a broken console). Might want to reconsider the PM.

He was listing an item for sale which appeared to be covered in fecal matter or some sort of chocolate.

He got negative feedback for not only failing in communication in every possible way, but also for sending a nonfunctional PS3 that needed to be resolved through a PayPal claim that ended up costing the buyer money to ship back.

EDIT: Here's the item in question he was selling:

2DOWpE7l.jpg

PSN bucks are region locked. Trust me on this lol. Already tried to sell someone from Canada some US space bux.
EDIT: Although you could just open a US account on your playstation I believe which should solve the problem (I think).

Nah, I want to keep it on my account. So dumb that Amazon.ca doesnt sell digital codes. Oh well, thanks!

You're pretty brave to be acting as if business is as per usual after receiving negative feedback in regards to your PS3 sold to Byronic Hero.

I don't recall you even explaining your situation publicly let alone apologizing, but I guess it's to be expected.

Yeah, no offense but I was gonna jump on the Ocarina for my son,but with the previous issue I can't take that risk.

Varg

Banned
He was listing an item for sale which appeared to be covered in fecal matter or some sort of chocolate.

He got negative feedback for not only failing in communication in every possible way, but also for sending a nonfunctional PS3 that needed to be resolved through a PayPal claim that ended up costing the buyer money to ship back.

EDIT: Here's the item in question he was selling:

2DOWpE7l.jpg

What a fucking turd. How is this person allowed to continue posting on this site after that?

zulux21

What a fucking turd. How is this person allowed to continue posting on this site after that?

it's kind of right there at the start of the thread
DISCLAIMER: the NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions that are facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from using this thread to buy, sell, or trade goods or services. We advise caution and common sense.

This thread might be on neogaf but they take no responsibility and won't punish people for how any transactions go. If you don't break to forum rules you can still freely post in this thread even if you repeatedly screw people over. The plus side is we have public info of feedback so with a little checking you can usually avoid any issues.

On a different note I will be getting an extra copy of The Witch and the Hundred Knights near release (I should have it Thursday, March 27, 2014 by 8:00pm), I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a copy of Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky for it (I'm talking around the time of release for Witch so you would have some time to complete the game)

3DS Zelda : A Link Between Words - Sealed. New. $old
3DS SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers - Cardboard exterior box opened, music CD sleeve remained sealed/taped. $18 USD delivered

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack - Sealed. New. $20 delivered. Noticed there's about a 1.5" crack in the front of the jewel case, if you're looking for mint, note that bit.

Adult owned/handled, pay via Paypal, US shipping only.

EDIT: Also have a new, sealed Titanfall Xbox bundle, would be local pickup only in Northern Virginia area (specifically either Sterling or Reston) - $480 cash

Amagon

Hey everybody, I have a couple items that I want to sell. The prices include shipping and would to like to ship within the states (USA). Paypal only, buyer pays fees or they can gift it to me, I have lots of good feedback and I'm hung like a horse.

Beats by Dre Studio - $120
Bought these to block out the noise when my parents were banging upstairs at night. Its in great condition. The only issue with the headphones is that there is a crack on the headband that can be replaced.

KuNury2l.jpg

PBu6XiMl.jpg

Ipod Touch 5th Generation 32gb Black - $200
Ipod is in great condition, only has a couple of light scratches. Includes two silicone cases and a Dynex Lightning cable.

kuk0jXAl.jpg

rxXVNdpl.jpg

VfywQQTl.jpg

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Want To Buy

Gravity 3D Blu
Pacific Rim 3D Blu

Mint, complete with all discs and slipcover. Digital codes not necessary. PM if you're looking to sell. Thanks

kIdMuScLe

So i'm being attack for something i already apologized to/explained my situation in private and I'm not always on the computer even though it shows i'm always logged in. FYI the ps3 is not broken. I gave the buyer a link on how to reset the A/V settings which he/she claims did not work. How is it my fault if they cannot reset it? I followed the instructions and it worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkn2wQUdhs4&feature=youtu.be (proof here)

and that metal gear solid 3 game is not covered in shit and it has not been sold. I still have it and I never shipped it out. It used to be sealed/unopened but for some reason unknown to me it got covered in chocolate. Could've I taken a better picture by just taking off the rest of the wrapped? Yea of course but I didn't which looking back now, i should've done it and cleaned it up a bit for presentation. So far i had a few satisfied buyers and just 1 bad buyer who couldn''t reset the A/V settings for the ps3.

I'm looking for the Yoshi pre-order egg case from the UK. Is anyone picking it up along with their game? I'd be willing to pay for international shipping+whatever price you feel is appropriate for the item. Trying to get it for a friend who is picking up the Yoshi 3DS. She wants the matching case to go along with it.

widget_YoshisNewIsland.jpg

Istaerion

So i'm being attack for something i already apologized to/explained my situation in private and I'm not always on the computer even though it shows i'm always logged in. FYI the ps3 is not broken. I gave the buyer a link on how to reset the A/V settings which he/she claims did not work. How is it my fault if they cannot reset it? I followed the instructions and it worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkn2wQUdhs4&feature=youtu.be (proof here)

and that metal gear solid 3 game is not covered in shit and it has not been sold. I still have it and I never shipped it out. It used to be sealed/unopened but for some reason unknown to me it got covered in chocolate. Could've I taken a better picture by just taking off the rest of the wrapped? Yea of course but I didn't which looking back now, i should've done it and cleaned it up a bit for presentation. So far i had a few satisfied buyers and just 1 bad buyer who couldn''t reset the A/V settings for the ps3.

I don't know about you, but if I received negative feedback... you better believe I'll explain everything to the public in order to clear my name.

Second, it's obvious what you said you did is complete and utter crap considering Byronic Hero stated the PS3 wouldn't accept or play discs, let alone fully power on. There's also the huge problem that he had to go through a PayPal claim to see any form of resolution; a resolution that cost quite a bit to even receive because you couldn't be bothered to respond.

As for the game covered in chocolate, I don't even know what possessed you to think that posting that picture was serviceable without even explaining it's condition. If it were me, or any sensible person, I or they would either not list it all or actually clean the product up before doing something such as put it up for sale with picture and all.

Koppai

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Digital code for Pokémon Y - $25 NA SOLD

PRICES LOWERED
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $28
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Burnout Paradise (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10 SOLD
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $18

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

Want to Buy [Looking for deals guys!!!]
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii)
  • Donkey Konga (GC)
  • F-Zero GX (GC)
  • Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (GC)
  • DDR Mario Mix with DancePad (GC)
  • Chibi-Robo: Plug Into Adventure (GC)
  • Kirby Air Ride (GC)
  • Fossil Fighters: Champions (DS)
  • Pokémon Typing Adventure (DS) [I know this is PAL]
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)
  • Virtue's Last Reward (3DS or PSV)
  • Muramasa Rebirth (PSV)
  • Persona 4 Golden (PSV)
  • Danganronpa (PSV)

must be complete, game, case, and manual, looking for good deals thanks!

DontBlink

WTB
Is anyone selling the first six print issues of Nintendo Force by any chance?

--------------------------

For sale, payment through PayPal gift, shipping is included and only within US:

Mario Power Tennis - Wii - Nintendo Selects - sealed but wrapper has a rip - $15
Mario Strikcers Charged - Wii - Nintendo Selects - complete - $15
Buy both for $25

Uncharted 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 - PS3 - both complete - $15

Saints Row IV - Xbox 360 - sealed - $20

Mad Men Seasons 1-5 - Bluray - sealed - $55

Free things if you buy anything:

X2: X-Men United - Bluray - case and disc 2 only
Soldner-X - soundtrack - sealed

comu

Neo Member
I have an Elder Scrolls Online Beta code.

I don't play games anymore so it's for sale!

Send your offers to my account.

Only accepting payment in Amazon UK gift vouchers.

Thanks

Risible

Positive feedback for Vasper - a prince among men.
Positive feedback for GunsmithX - he probably saves kids from burning orphanages on his days off.
Positive feedback for Soka - I hear he's close to curing cancer.

Scholars and gentlemen all!

Friggz

Positive seller feedback for Gunsmithx good communication, great deal, and the neatest handwriting on a package ive ever seen.

Would buy from again.

Gunsmithx

I'll pass the handwriting compliment to my wife, if I had done it would probably have ended up in canada.

Positive seller feedback for Gunsmithx good communication, great deal, and the neatest handwriting on a package ive ever seen.

Would buy from again.

I am looking to sell 2 Neo Geo MVS games.

Shock Troopers Second squad $45 shipped

Sengoku with mini marquee $55 shipped

Take both for $80

Both carts are in excellent condition and not bootleg games.
They have been tested and they work fine.

Risible

So i'm being attack for something i already apologized to/explained my situation in private and I'm not always on the computer even though it shows i'm always logged in.

It only shows you as online if you actually do something like browse or reply, not if you're just logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom