• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

PSA: Valiant Hearts: The Great War Steam keys obtained from the price error or from a Russian trader are now region-locked and cannot be traded to, gifted to, or registered on an account not based in the region where the key originated.

Considering such, it's safe to say all the keys that are being sold/traded here and everywhere else is likely region-locked unless otherwise specified.

Did they do this because of the pricing error?

if this is frowned upon then I will delete my post...

does anyone want to buy $125 Xbox Live money that I received during the 1st two giveaways? I really need to get my dog groomed, and I haven't been getting much shifts this month so cash is tight...

I'll sell $125 Xbox cash for $US over PayPal.

I'll also accept Canadian dollars, as I am Canadian to begin with. PM me if you're interested =D

Istaerion

Did they do this because of the pricing error?

I would imagine Ubisoft just forgot to lock it, as I believe they are the ones who changed it and not Valve.

The region-lock was likely pushed out as a result of the price error and people taking advantage of it to the point where it wasn't hard to find keys gained from the error.

Whether Ubisoft forgot to implement it in the first place is anyone's guess. There's talk they might even hard-lock the game, but let's hope that's not the case for those who already managed to register their copies.

MUnited83

For you.
Steam gifts for Paypal

THE WITCHER 3- 23$ (4 copies left)
Banished -8$
Resident Evil Complete Pack-9$

Shadow of Mordor- 29.8$
Crusader Kings 2 Collection - 8$

Zing

Banned
To my knowledge, no such thing exists. They are supposed to be bundled and retail copies of X/X2 come with X2 code because it wouldnt fit on the cart.
Is this true? That is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Why even bother with a physical release if you can't even put the game on the physical cart? Maybe they weren't so concerned since it's likely most people only care about X and not X-2.

Even the worst case cost-wise, Sony might have to pay an extra $5 for a second 4GB cart to hold X-2. They could have even passed this cost onto the consumer. Retail customers are buying retail carts for a reason. It certainly isn't to spend another $10 on a memory card and be tied to a digital download.

sfedai0

Banned
FS: Lunar Silver Start Story LE for PS1

Box has some wear and tear. Leather bound book and map are mint and unopened. Case is in mint condition, as are disc 1 & 2. Soundtrack and Making of cd has very minor scratches. Only missing manual.

$60 shipped.

Zing

Banned
FS: Lunar Silver Start Story LE for PS1

Box has some wear and tear. Leather bound book and map are mint and unopened. Case is in mint condition, as are disc 1 & 2. Soundtrack and Making of cd has very minor scratches. Only missing manual.

$60 shipped.
You may be interested in supplying a photo of the discs. This game came with a variety of disc art. I certainly was particular about my disc art when I bought this game.

Also, it's a shame about the manual.

PYCPt5V.jpg

I have 4 low profile graphics cards.

MSI N8400GS - $20

XFX HD 6570 - $50 a piece (3 available)

These are all lightly used cards, they were used in media PC's that were hardly ever used, that's why I'm parting with them. I do not have the box for the MSI card, the full size "face plate" for the one XFX card is missing but I believe I have it in my desk at work, I will be checking tomorrow. Otherwise the XFX cards will all have the low profile "face plate" in the box with them.

uRIrppn.jpg

ASUS P7H55-M Pro Motherboard - $75 OBO

Uses a LGA 1156 socket Intel processor. It's new, but has been opened. Was going to be used in one of our media PC's but ended up not needing this one.

Here's some links for current prices/info on the graphics cards:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127538
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AFP07EY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts

Since it's the Sale time, prices may be lower. Just ask me about it and i'll say the price! Like, any price :)

header_292x136.jpg

Dead Rising 3 - 24$

header_292x136.jpg

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 20$

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3 - 24$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 30$

header_292x136.jpg

TRANSFORMERS™: Rise of the Dark Spark - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Ultra Street Fighter IV Upgrade - 11$
Ultra Street Fighter IV - 18$

Xenonauts - 16$
Kerbal Space Program - 12$

Total War: Rome II - 14$
Europa Universalis IV - 9$
Banished - 7,5$
Resident Evil 4 - 10,5$
Resident Evil Revelations - 7,5$
Sid Meier's Civilization V - 3,5$
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World - 4,5$
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings - 4,5$
Train Simulator 2014 - 5,5$

Batman: Arkham Origins - 5,5$
Banner Saga - 10$
Kerbal Space Program - 12$

Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies - 17$
Battleblock Theater + Castle Crashers- 7,25$
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - 3,5$
Planetary Annihilation - 13$
Tropico 5 - 26$
The Forest - 12$
Astebreed - 12$
Pandora: The First Contact - 16$
Killer is Dead - 14$
Transistor - 14$
RUST - 14$
7 Days To Die - 15$
The Stomping Land - 16$
1001 Spikes - 12$
Lifeless Planet - 15$

Links from Bundles:

Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third - 5$
Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package - 3$
Dead Island Riptide - 4$

Available if you read this.

It's allowed, and there's a couple of people selling large batches on the last page.

Try contacting one of them to see if they're willing to sell a specific amount to you?

I'll check it out.

In the meanwhile my hunt for a Titanfall X1 code continues! I've been PMing people with posts from back in May and no dice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom