• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Positive seller feedback to Hero_of_the_day. Bougth a ton of Game Boy and GBA-games of him, and they all arrived safe, and the communication was excellent. Recommended seller!

dsigns1

Positive seller feedback for bumpkin. Items came quickly, and were packed extremely well. Not to mention you can tell he takes care of his items.

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $380. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $25. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $23. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Sanjuro

Hey, guys. Reposting to see if anyone looking for a Wii U console bundle? People I spoke with on here fell through.

I just got it a few weeks ago, not really sure that I'm on board the whole Nintendo thing again. Just gauging to see if there is any interest, not positive I'm selling the entire bundle, but financially I kind of carelessly bought everything.

Wii U 32GB Console
Wii U Pro Controller
Wii Remote
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
Wonderful 101

Gold Club Nintendo 2014 Reward

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. I'm on my mobile today, but feel free, and I;kk try and get back to you ASAP.

komorebi

WTB:
Second edition of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf guidebook by Prima.

The second printing apparently corrects a ton of errors found in the first edition. PM me if you have this in nice condition and want to part with it.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Positive Feedback for Sixfortyfive

Comix Zone arrived quickly and works perfectly.
Positive Seller Feedback for Sixfortyfive. 2 of the 3 items I bought seem to work, can't test the gameshark yet since I don't have my Saturn hooked up. Pokemon came in better shape than I was expecting. Reasonable prices and fast shipping. Totes not a scammer. :)
+1 buyer feedback each for these.

eosos

Banned
WTS
Any steam game under $90 for 10% off. Just name the game and Ill gift it to you.
WTB
WiiU pro controller
Wiimote with motion plus and a nunchuck

Shoot me a PM!

WarpathDC

Have:

Murdered: Soul Suspect Steam Key
Sniper Elite 3 Steam Key
Thief 2014 Steam Key
Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut Steam Key

Want:

Trade for Steam keys or PayPal

(Witcher, metro redux, skyrim, Divinity, anything)

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Have: Platinum Club Nintendo Code to be redeemed for the game of your choice from the selection.

Want: $15 in amazon credit or paypal.

Positive seller feedback for Heysoos. Sold me SMT IV Limited edition New and SMT devil Summoner for 3DS at an amazing price. Great communication, no issues, and was a pleasure to do business with!

Hi,

I just realized that the Retron 5 is now pretty valuable on ebay and Amazon (selling for at least $175 and for as much as $250).
With that in mind, I'm offering:

1. gray/purple/black Retron 5 (Still have the box and all items included, though I have used it)

2. Playstation Gold wireless headphones (used less than 10 hours), packaging is gone now, though)

3. $100 in Paypal, Amazon, whatever money

FOR:
your used PS4 with controller or xbox one with controller

I'm willing to negotiate a smidge, and I have some other items I could potentially offer, so please PM me if you are at all interested.

I have lots of great feedback on here and on eBay, so buy with confidence!

First, +1 Positive Buyer feedback for:
paolo11
Readvacancy

I have some items that are for sale. Prices are shipped to the US and I'm open to some negotiation on these. I've got a bunch of feedback in the list as well. If any games have Club Nintendo codes, consider them redeemed.

Would also consider trades for Vita games.

Pictures available upon request!

Game Boy / GBC (All loose)
$22 - Pokemon Red
$25 - Pokemon Yellow
$19 - Pokemon Silver

GBA (Loose unless noted)
$26 - Pokemon Fire Red
$22 - Pokemon Emerald
$17 - Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
$23 - Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
$25 - Castlevania (NES Classics - Complete)

3DS (All complete)
$26 - Bravely Default (Case/Insert Damage)
$27 - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
$24 - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
$24 - Kingdom Hearts 3D
$28 - Fire Emblem Awakening

DS (All complete)
$17 - Animal Crossing: Wild World
$17 - Pokemon Conquest

Vita (All complete)
$17 - Tearaway

PS1 (All complete)
$32 - Dragon Warrior VII (Minor case scuffing)

Please PM with any interest! Thanks!

patientx

This seems like a long shot but let me try : I am looking to buy Logitech Driving Force GT from someone willing to ship to Turkey.

TL;DR : WTB Logitech DF GT but I live in Turkey.

Hey guys.. Did some late spring cleaning recently and rearranged the gameroom closets, etc.

Would anyone be interested in any of the following items?
PM me w/ an offer, if so. Thanks, fellas.
umLVUDH.jpg

7 Silent Hill comics, a few Sonic comics, and a Sonic book featuring the first several comics in the first series

AXHZ2T8.jpg

Nintendo collectible trading stickers from the old days

fd62YGr.jpg

Yoshi wallet

tTos7Iu.jpg

Various collectible trading cards. Baseball, Basketball, Xmen, DC Heroes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Tick, Dick Tracy, etc.

9OUjNS9.jpg

Sony DCR Handycam. Takes Mini-dv tapes
Cost me a couple hundred dollars, bought it new.
Used it twice and never touched it again.
I seemed to have misplaced the battery charger, though the battery itself is included, along with the pictured items.

Ualrrqb.jpg

Another shot of the handycam

B97iY5R.jpg

Tiny imobile cellphone I bought in Thailand. Works w/ a US sim card.
You can use mp3s as ringtones. It's tiny and fits into a baby sock. I don't use it anymore, but couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Charges via USB or AC Adapter in box.

Wu1AXdD.jpg

An old EGM, FF8 strategy guide, and a like-new Kingdom Hearts 2 collectors strategy guide, with Jiminy's journal and all the character/item stickers unused.

TAFK

WTS:

Those plastic gameboy single case covers. These things.
$(KGrHqZ,!q!FI0Qi(ElmBSNJP3LtJQ~~60_35.JPG

I have about 10 of them, all in great condition; a few with a little marker. I also have some for the GBA as well as a few cases that can hold DS games as well. If you want a plastic case for your loose game just PM me, I'm willing to part with them for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom