• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell ne what happens with digi games when selling a wii u? Should you wipe your profiles off the console?

You have to unlink (and basically wipe) your console, or you can't link it to another one later, I think?

are eshop games much cheaper than retail?

Basically same situation as PSN/XBL. For example, on the Nintendo store MK8 is $64.99. I suppose you might be able to save on tax by changing your profile province, but that's it.

Does anyone have a copy of Harvest Moon 64 that they would be willing to part with? Cart only is fine, it's basically the last game I need to finally be satisfied with my N64 collection.

Like most games for past Nintendo systems, eBay prices seem to be a little inflated in my opinion. Checking completed listings it seems the game goes for about $40 on the low end, I'd like to pay closer to $25 if possible. If someone is looking to get equal value (by eBay standards) I would be willing to trade a game that sells for as much or more. I have a cart only copy of Super Mario RPG and a complete copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends, I would be willing to swap either one of those straight up for Harvest Moon 64. Other possible trades would be considered as well, those were just the first 2 that came to mind.

PM me if you're interested in working something out. Thanks.

wiibomb

Can anyone tell ne what happens with digi games when selling a wii u? Should you wipe your profiles off the console?

you need to transfer from your Wii U to another the accounts (added on the latest system update)

however if you do not have another Wii U to transfer the accounts (and save the content o yourself) you would be selling your Wii U with the account

Basically same situation as PSN/XBL. For example, on the Nintendo store MK8 is $64.99. I suppose you might be able to save on tax by changing your profile province, but that's it.

Oh boy. Changing my profile province, eh? I'll try that if anything.

Do prices at least decrease reasonably for Nintendo games? I know on the 3DS, the $40 price is still common for older games.

At least I'll have Wii games to play :(

noquarter

Do prices at least decrease reasonably for Nintendo games? I know on the 3DS, the $40 price is still common for older games.

At least I'll have Wii games to play :(
Same thing on Wii U, if it is Nintendo, you can expect it to be MSRP until MSRP changes, due to a Greatest Hits or whatever.

Don't forget though, that right now you can get a free game with Mario Kart 8. I know it doesn't help you have more money, but for the next two few days it is like a B1G1.

rj118

WTS

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition for 360 [New]: $20 shipped
Kirby's Dream Collection for Wii [New]: $40 shipped.

I accept Paypal or Amazon Payments. Several positive seller feedback and no negative feedback. PM for details!

Updated with lower prices.

halo_ann_combatevolved_final.jpg

GRaider81

you need to transfer from your Wii U to another the accounts (added on the latest system update)

however if you do not have another Wii U to transfer the accounts (and save the content o yourself) you would be selling your Wii U with the account

Ok thanks.

So im not wanting to transfer the account. Does that mean the buyer can play my digital game? Should u do anything else before selling?

Alberta has no sales tax so that'd put you at 5%

Nope! Nintendo rarely discounts things in my experience. And then you get weird situations like how Earthbound costs more than most SNES virtual console titles. But for the most part they are very consistent.

maxcriden

Positive Seller Feedback for maxcriden

Awesome experience trading with him. Books came in good condition and on time. Thank you!

Likewise, positive seller feedback for DUFFMCWALIN. It was more of a trade, really. Either way, he was terrific to work with and is highly recommended!

Same thing on Wii U, if it is Nintendo, you can expect it to be MSRP until MSRP changes, due to a Greatest Hits or whatever.

Don't forget though, that right now you can get a free game with Mario Kart 8. I know it doesn't help you have more money, but for the next two few days it is like a B1G1.

Yes, I got myself WindWaker, which is nice. But I did not think about how expensive Nintendo games would be, which is why I bought a WiiU to begin with haha.

I'll pay full price for the Super Mario, Zelda, and Smash titles, but I'm a bit reluctant to put $73 towards Mario Kart...and that's the one game I really wanted until Smash.

I'm sure a GAF deal will come soon, but I guess I'll stick with WindWaker until Smash.

Thanks!

Cardon

WTS

Devil May Cry 3 - Dante Kotobukiya State (include alt hand, sword, Ebony & Ivory) - $50
Devil May Cry 3 - Vergil Kotobukiya Statue (includes alt hand, alt head, sword) - $50
Devil May Cry 4 - Dante Kotobukiya Statue (includes sword, alt hand, Ebony & Ivory) - $50

God of War Krato SideShow Collectibles Statue - Limited Edition includes Blades of Hades, stands at 18" inches tall. Right arm armor has slight chip, but is in otherwise perfect condition - $320

Silver Satin PS2 - wasn't used as primary gaming console. In perfect/brand new condition. Includes box and all original materials - $75
MGS3 Shagohod statue - 1/144th scale PVC non-posable statue. Released only in Japan - $45 SOLD
MGS3 - L Book Artbook - Released in Japan, this includes high-quality photos and bts images - $45
MGS3 NA PS2 game - $10
MGS3 JP PS2 game - $20
Skate 2 Limited Edition Skate deck - #96 of 350 made. Was only displayed and never used. - $130
Devil May Cry: The Trinity of Fates Book - Released in Japan, includes overview of DMC1-3 and includes a Region 2 DVD of select cutscenes edited together as a movie. - $30
Capcom 30th Anniversary Character Book - $15
Capcom Shot Glasses - Never used, includes Street Fighter, Mega Man, Final Fight, Ghost & Goblins - $40
Aliens Infestation pins - $15
Disney Epic Mickey 1&2 Pins - $30 for the pair
Killzone 3 Helghast/ISA Army men figurines - $20
Lost Planet Vital Suit figure - MINT in box, measures at around 4" inches - $15
Shadow of the Colossus - Wanderer figurine (PVC, stands at roughly 3-4inches) - $30
Red Dead Redemption T-shirt Size L - Never removed from bag - $10
Rogue Galaxy Flag - never displayed, in perfect condition - $25
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVD signed by series composer Nobou Uematsu - $35
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Japanese Limited Edition Blu-ray - includes movie and FFXIII demo, both in perfect condition - $45
PS2 Memory Card Adapter for PS3 - in perfect condition - $20
The Matrix - Sentinel Statue by Hot Toys (fully poseable tentacles, includes display base) - $80

Full images of all items can be seen at links. Prices include shipping to NA territories. I'll be shipping from Chicago so things should arrive quickly via USPS. Willing to ship overseas, but a slight bump of $5-10 may be added to account for added costs depending on quantity of items bought.

I have 3 positive feedback on GAF thus far (1,2,3) and positive feedback on eBay, so I'm a legit seller.

Prefer PayPal payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I have a Gold Club Nintendo Reward for grabs. No idea what it's worth; is $6 for a game of the buyer's choice fair? if not, just make me an offer or something. I don't really keep up with the eshop, haha.

I'm also looking for a Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code. I don't own a Wii U yet, but I probably will in the next few weeks so I should get that locked down.

Keropon

Guys, do you know how much can I get for these things? I really don't know how much are they priced anymore and I need the money for a trip overseas...

Sorry

If anyone is interested I could send them overseas, you would have to pay the shipping. I live in Chile.

WTS:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Verizon) 16 GB White SCH-I605
Unlocked and running custom ROM
Works great. Looks great. I've had a screen protector on it since I got it.
Looking for $220 shipped in US
(will post pictures tomorrow as soon as I get a camera)

Guys, do you know how much can I get for these things? I really don't know how much are they priced anymore and I need the money for a trip overseas.
I generally just go to Amazon and use the "Used" price to get a good idea.

Bungie's

Guys, do you know how much can I get for these things? I really don't know how much are they priced anymore and I need the money for a trip overseas...

Sorry

If anyone is interested I could send them overseas, you would have to pay the shipping. I live in Chile.
.hack 4 is quite rare, can go up to $90 on ebay. Not sure about the rest and good luck selling.

WTS
Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition
Statue, comic book, $650

GTAV Hat $20 dollars

I dont know how much I can get the Cartman statue that came with the grand wizard of stick of truth
how much could I get the halo reach statue that was with the legendary edition?

HYDE

Banned
Wind Waker HD / Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (with a DKCR 3D Club Nintendo code)

I will PM all 3 codes to the buyer...

$40

Paypal and USA only!

Ebay seller name:

Davideogames 137 positive / 0 negative

Sorry

The dot hack set is quite rare and sells for a high price on eBay.

Danneee

PS Vita with at least a 8gb memory card. Preferably including a EU charger.

As cheap as possible. PM price incl. shipping to Sweden. Payment via PayPal.

Le-mo

i'm selling a 7' kindle fire hdx for 120 shipped. it has under 2 hours of usage so it's basically in mint condition. i'm a gold seller/buyer.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling steam gifts for paypal

Witcher 3- 25$
Alien Isolation -30$
Risen 3- 27$
Divinity Original Sin- 25$
Shadow of Mordor-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 22$

limited steam keys:
Murdered Soul Suspect- 12$
Sniper Elite 3-18$

Uplay keys:
Watch_Dogs -25$

I can get most steam games cheaper. Send me a PM with the games you want and I will tell you for how much I can get them for.

It came from the EU Collector's Edition of ALBW.

Nice. Thanks for the response. Should have known it was from another Collector's Edition that NoA didn't have :( Would have loved that next to my Zelda 3DS XL

I'm going to start spamming my Club Nintendo game surveys asking why North America misses out on the Collector's Editions from Europe and Japan. So many great Nintendo CE's and we rarely get them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom