• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for SNIKT!, blackMamba1187, Aspirations26, Shrike Alvaron, Icelight, chronomac
Very fast transaction. Thank you!

Setzer

Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many Mario Kart 8 codes you can redeem per account to get the free game? Are you limited to just one?

Geneijin

Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many Mario Kart 8 codes you can redeem per account to get the free game? Are you limited to just one?
One MK8 CN code per account, but multiple codes generated from a MK8 CN code can be redeemed on the same account.

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

UPCOMING RELEASES (pre-tax prices):
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4; 7/29) - $39.99
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Ed. (PS4/XB1; 8/19) - $47.99
Madden '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 8/26) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Ed.)
Lords of the Fallen (PS4/XB1; 8/26) - $47.99
NHL '15 (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99
Destiny (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $79.99 (Ltd. Ed.)
FIFA '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 9/23) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Team Ed.)
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 9/30) - $47.99
Forza Horizon 2 (XB1/360; 9/30) - $47.99
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/7) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
Alien: Isolation (PS4/XB1; 10/7) - $47.99 / (PS3/360, 10/7) - $39.99
DriveClub (PS4; 10/7) $47.99
Battlefield Hardline (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
The Evil Within (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99
Evolve (PS4/XB1/PC; 10/21) - $47.99
Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4/X1; 10/28) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Col. Ed.)
Sunset Overdrive (XB1; 10/28) - $47.99
WWE 2K15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 10/28) - $47.99
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/4) - $47.99
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
The Crew (PS4/XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
Far Cry 4 (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/18) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Kyrat Ed.)

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

7/30 Only
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS4/XB1) - $31.99 / (PS3/360) - $23.99

Will keep an eye on this.

Seventh

Looking to Buy:

North American Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code or a New Super Mario Bros. U download code if you want the CN points for yourself. Looking to pay $10.

PM if interested

kyoakuma

Banned
You still could, but I can only imagine the number of people who have a GCU membership doing this here. It would be quite the spam :lol

lol. so if i recall correctly, by doing this he gets

* Money toward elite status upkeep ($3500)
* Reward zone points
* Reward zone bonus points that range from $10-20 per game pre order.

that is a nice hustle

Geneijin

* Reward zone points

that is a nice hustle
Yeah, but the downside is that there are some hidden stipulations no normal customer would be aware of like trade-in limitations and how many titles you can buy per platform with the GCU discount. There's also an inherent risk of tarnishing your transaction history and being considered a dealer because it can be used as evidence to terminate your account and even your membership. BestBuy is also unlike GameStop, so you won't know when you're banned until you are since they do them in waves.

Edit: One last thing, the preorder bonus given as $10-20 reward certificates is limited to one title per account. You can only do that once.

Geneijin

I thought about ordering from him but realized that BBs prices were crap and that the 20% off only brought the prices down to where I would pay with Amazon Prime.
What games? For upcoming games, it's no contest. I'd be very surprised if Amazon was competitive with their video game pricing anymore. All they do is pricematch competitors now for their video game deals. Even Target is doing a better job with doing their own video game deals lately.

Istaerion

I thought about ordering from him but realized that BBs prices were crap and that the 20% off only brought the prices down to where I would pay with Amazon Prime.

What games? For upcoming games, it's no contest. I'd be very surprised if Amazon was competitive with their video game pricing anymore. All they do is pricematch competitors now for their video game deals. Even Target is doing a better job with doing their own video game deals lately.

Last time I checked, they rarely pricematch the various deals retailers have been putting out. They've also pretty much done away with their whole credit back offers which is a darn shame.

Personally, I've stopped utilizing Amazon ever since they started charging tax in my area. The only exception is whether I have credit saved up or they're offering a deal.

To be honest, it's incredibly hard to beat that GCU discount offered by Best Buy if someone is willing to let you reap their benefits without any additional charge.

Geneijin

Last time I checked, they rarely pricematch the various deals retailers have been putting out. They've also pretty much done away with their whole credit back offers which is a darn shame.

Personally, I've stopped utilizing Amazon ever since they started charging tax in my area. The only exception is whether I have credit saved up or they're offering a deal.

To be honest, it's incredibly hard to beat that GCU discount offered by Best Buy if someone is willing to let you reap their benefits without any additional charge.
Amazon has often pricematched retailers' video game deals. For example, the reason why Super Mario 3D World or Mario Kart 8 is less than MSRP right now for so long on Amazon is because they're pricematching Walmart's price of those two games. And the most recent Amazon pricematch today was GameStop's deals for South Park: The Stick of Truth at $29.99 new or Deception IV (Vita) for $29.99 new. It's just not super obvious unless you shop at the major retailers often. Amazon is just content copying sales than creating their own, which is disappointing since I used to use them so heavily.

Edit: GCU really is the best deal in gaming. Combine that with the membership bonuses, and it's unstoppable honestly. BB is just mired by incompetency.

zulux21

Looking to buy a mario kart game code for $10. (or a pikmin 3 code for the same price as I would just make an alt account to burn the code to get the game anyways.)
obviously my post is only good until midnight tonight as the offer that makes the code worth $10 ends tonight

WTS
(Canada only) The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Digital Code - $35 (Canada only)

I bought the PS4 TLoU bundle today, my bandwidth cap is too low to download the digital version though so I grabbed a physical copy.
According to the voucher you need to be a Canadian resident to redeem the code so it might not work elsewhere.

Payment: Paypal (gift if possible).

Pm'd!

Colin.

I accept PPG as payment, with you covering any fees this incurs. All physical item pricing includes postage, within the UK.

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Steam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15
Starbound - $10
Civilization IV: Complete - $5
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $5
Just Cause (Gift) - $1

3DS

Blue 3DS XL (Boxed, Like New) - £100
Super Street Fighter IV (New) - £6

Wii U

Arkham Origins (New) - £14
Wind Waker HD (EU eShop code) - £15
Mario Kart 8 (Like New) - £26

Also, Positive buyer feedback for MysticX. Went smoothly, with no issues.

A+ super positive feedback for Prinny!

Was trusting enough to send me the code before paying him because he did not have a history on the feedback list. Now he has one! Thanks for quick deal!

bumpkin

Positive feedback for kyoakuma. Got the items (PS4 controller and vertical stand) quickly and in good shape!

Thanks again for a fair price and super prompt shipping! :D

Liquid_015

Gold Member
WTS

Brand New - A.P.C Suede Backpack (Navy Blue) w/ A.P.C cover bag!

Bought it recently, and has never been used at all! Selling for $80! PM me if interested!

Here's an image of the backpack:

201A99CC.jpg

Geneijin

I posted two different items for sale, if it bothers you I will wait 150 posts even if it wasn't a relist. Are you the mod of this forum?
It's not explicitly stated in the OP, but it's in the rules here. This includes different listings for different items. Imagine if everyone did this. This thread will be beyond cluttered.

javac

I posted this in the Figure thread, but I thought that I'd post it here too, if that is okay?

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - Panty Anarchy - 1/8 (Alter) Used - £55 (open to negotiations)
So first of all is Panty. She's from Alter, and is 1/8 scale and looks amazing as you all know. The figure has been removed from the box but is pretty much in brand new condition as it's just lived briefly on my desk. She's obviously original and comes with the box which is also pretty much perfect condition. I've actually put the figure back into the box but will take pics of her on demand.

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - Stocking Anarchy - 1/8 (Alter) Used - £55 (open to negotiations)
Next up is Stocking. Again, from Alter, 1/8 scale and looks amazing. The figure has been removed from the box but is pretty much in brand new condition. Again, she is original and comes with the original box which is also pretty much in perfect condition. Again, I've put the figure back into the box but will take pics of her on demand.

For the prices, I was thinking in the region of £55 each but obviously let me know and I'm always ready for a little negotiating if needs be. I'm from the UK so anyone nearby will pay less for delivery but anyone abroad is welcomed and I'll be happy to negotiate the best shipping price. I like things being tracked and insured but again, happy to negotiate.

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - Scanty - 1/8 (Alter) New - £50 (open to negotiations)
Also selling Scanty. She's brand new and sealed in her original box which is perfect condition. 1/8 scale, from Alter. Was thinking around £50 for but again, happy to negotiate.

I have no pics of Panty out of her box but will take some latter if needs be. Scanty is sealed. Thanks for your time and sorry if this is formatted wrong etc, if my first time! Thanks.

LQX

Positive feedback for Mass Effect. Sent codes beforehand which is awesome.

Positive feedback for Bii. Gave me a price break and helped out big time with my post office trying to dick me over.

Positive Feedback for LQX. Patiently dealt with the annoyances of me not using paypal. Got me TLoU Remastered and even covered the taxes! Awesome!

webkatt

If I was interested in one of those steelbooks for the Last Of Us Remastered, what is going rate?

I looked on Ebay and they are all over $100 without the game.

Shadownet

Banned
I have a Steam copy of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. This is a ROW copy, so it should work pretty much anywhere.

If you want it, either $58.99 or 31 TF2 Keys will work fine. PM me if you're interested.

Positive feedback for SlixShot. Sold me Adventure Time Hey Ice King Collector's Edition for a great price. Was very quick to reply each time, shipped the item fast, and packed the item safely. Great transaction and extremely happy with my purchase!

Thats a nice little hustle. I should have thought of that :-(

* Reward zone points

that is a nice hustle

Please understand I'm in no way upset with this post, just trying to provide some info. I know it can be hard to see someone's tone from a post online

I have never commented on people's posts about me before but it seems to be happening a lot more lately. Mostly out of confusion about what I'm doing(or "hustling" others) or my post was too long(Awry108, helped me fix it, thanks man!)

Your welcome to call it a hustle if you want but I really don't get a ton out of this. I was already an elite plus customer before I offered to share my GCU with others, so while it does count towards my total I was hitting Elite Plus on my own.

As far as RZ points go, a typical purchase for a new game is $47.99 before tax, I get double points for every purchase, so 94 points for one game. It takes 250 points to get one $5 certificate, so at least 3 new games for one $5 certificate. You may have missed the post a few weeks ago where I used $25 of my own certificates to give 5 people a $5 discount on their next game(which would have taken 13 or 14 new games to get to that amount).

The $10-$20 is only one per account and I was pre ordering all of their bonus offer games on my own anyway.

I don't accept tips, send all DLC to buyers with pre orders and eat the difference if I'm sending games to an international buyer and prices ends up being higher when I go to the post office. Lastly, I have given several members who didn't pay via gift their fees back so they could have as much savings as possible on their purchase.

As many people who use my service would tell you I go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy.

If this was 3-4 yrs ago I would be right there with you, used to do the same thing myself. However, for new games you can't beat savings with GCU, 2 day shipping is free as well with me, just like Amazon prime. If they happen to have a cheaper price, I can pm it at Best Buy and get 20% off that price, so there is literally never a time when Amazon cant beat GCU's pricing. Up to you where you go but just letting you know what Best Buy can offer :)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah I'll vouch for blaze. Even if he was making crazy profit (which he isn't), I'd be cool with it. The dude's getting people games at 20% off with free launch day delivery. It's a mutually beneficial deal.

edit: Oh and while I'm here, I'm still looking for a NSMB U eshop code. found one, nevermind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom