• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:

My Club Nintendo Rewards! For the ACNL Posters and 3DS Pouch, I will enter in your shipping address and Nintendo will ship directly to you. For the game codes I will PM you the redeemable codes.
Yes, I know that my prices are not proportional to the coins, but the physical items are not actually purchasable, so that's why they're more.

Bt0vugrCMAElVAV.png

$10 Shipped
BtWLJ1BCEAA4lHI.jpg:small

Geneijin

Just a headsup, but PayPal refunded me the money that I had sent to Isleofsancroy (the cunty scammer)! Even though I did the family and friends option. So Paypal rules.
Congratulations. I hope everyone else has similar news soon.

I hate it to say it, but the greedy bastard might have done himself in by scamming multiple people instead of one person.

goldenpp72

cagbanneredit_zpsfeee1764.jpg

Added some new titles, specifically 360 titles, so feel free to have another look.

Some days ago I made a post here looking to buy a bunch of games on various consoles, and got a few very helpful bites in a short duration of time. However, due to the fact I am asking about these games on many forums, I created a single master list I can update once and have it apply to all forums. If you own games that you want to sell, there is a very strong chance we can work together as I am hunting a total of about 1000 games (with about 250 of those being on DS/PSP/360/PS3/Wii) and other big bulks being on the Genesis, etc. I collect on around 30 platforms, so that's a lot of potential there, all I ask is you follow these guidelines.

Condition is important, sun fading, tears, writing, or other damage on the case/box/disc/cart/manual/etc are all important to know about.

Black label only (unless the game only exist as another variant, see Virtua Fighter 4 Evo or Fable Lost Chapters)

US versions only (this means it has to be a native US release without other languages unless that was the release type in the US, this is solely for conformity purposes to a theme)

Must be complete unless noted (there are a few games I only need a cart or something, but it's best to assume that is not the case)

With that said, here is a master list that I keep updated routinely, if you think you might be able to hook me up with any of these I can hook you up with cash, I prefer to buy in bulk, but unless the shipping outweighs the value of the game, am open to deal in any configuration. I also do need a few consoles (Turbografx, Master System, Jaguar, Philips Cdi, 3D0, Sega CDX, probably a few others) so feel free to inquire.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12h73DgAaPLwX0pI7Ra32ZhZyaEOdfPF9hIac9Z4PdX8/pubhtml

dodgeme

Prolly a bit of a stretch but I've been looking to get Demon's Crest for the SNES, I could go to ebay and probably will in time but figured I'd post on the few gaming sites I go on first. Don't have a ton im looking to trade so name your price if you've got one for sale.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Just a headsup, but PayPal refunded me the money that I had sent to Isleofsancroy (the cunty scammer)! Even though I did the family and friends option. So Paypal rules.
That's awesome.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Any interest in an old iPod? 80 gig, 6th gen (Model A1238 EMC 2173), works fine. Back has a few scuffs, but sucker has been in a case since my wife got it. Found it while cleaning out some old drawers. Shoot me a fair offer if you have any desire for one of these!

E: These are apparently worth a good amount still. So I'm looking at around $75 shipped to the 48 USA. Otherwise I'm going to just list it elsewhere.

Mark5130

WTB

It's a long shot, but I'm looking for the box and manual ONLY for Dracula X on SNES. Also looking for black label Mortal Kombat 4 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PS1. All potential items need to be in good shape and from a smoke-free environment.

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

12 Month PS+ card - $40
$20 PSN card - $18
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10
Xbox 360 Halo Reach Digital Code - $5
Final Fantasy X-2 Wall Scrolls - Pending

WTS/WTT - All items are from a smoke-free home.

Actraiser 2 SNES world map/poster insert. A few blemishes, but has no holes or tears along the fold lines. A great collectable on its own or to complete your game. $15 shipped to lower U.S. 48.

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. I also have an assortment of action figures sitting in a box that I would like to see be enjoyed by someone else. If you see something that you're interested in, feel free to PM me an offer! Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (193+ Total Positive Feedback!)

EGM92

Various price drops

FS:

MadCatz PS3 Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition Round 2 Fight Stick. - $110
Stick has been lightly used, there are no signs of wear. Comes with box, certificate, inserts and manual. Looking to deal within Canada since it's pretty heavy but if you're willing to cover the costs I'll ship anywhere.

Round2TE.jpg

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

PS3 Games:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE - $12
Call of Duty 3 - $5
Call of Duty 4 - $5
Dark Sector - $5
The Fight: Lights Out - $6
Oblivion - $5
Stanglehold - $5
Ghost Recon 2 - $5
Full Auto 2 - $5
Fracture - $5
Dark Kingdom - $5
Blazing Angels - $5
Soul Calibur IV - $6
Command & Conquer Red Alert Ultimate Edition - $6
Splinter Cell Double Agent - $5

Sealed Games:

Resident Evil 5 - $10
The Shoot - $8
Little Big Planet - $8
Socom Confrontation - $5
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $8
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $10
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $8
Haze - $5
Crysis 3 - $20

Wii Games:

Super Smash Bros Brawl - $17
Zelda Twilight Princess (Original print) - $17
Super Mario Galaxy - $14

Movies:

Watchmen: DIrector's Cut Bluray - $15

Sims 3 Plus seasons & Sims 3 Katy Perry PC. Both are sealed. - $20 for both

Sims3.jpg

PSP 2001 Starwars Battlefront Edition (Darth Vader battery covery). I've had this unit since it launched, it's been my trusty mobile gaming system when traveling. The screen has hairline scratches on it, no gouges. I've had the charging port replaced but it I still need to wiggle the cable to get it to charge, it might actually be the charger itself that's worn out. Asking $90, but open to some offers. Currently has Custom Firmware installed.

Comes with:
PSP 2001 Unit
1200mah and 1800mah batteries (both are original Sony batteries), 1800 can be turned into a pandora battery.
2x 8GB Pro Duo sticks (Sandisk / Sony)
1x 32MB Pro Duo PSP branded stick
1x 2GB Pro Duo stick Sandisk (Not pictured)
1x PhotoFast CR-5400 Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter for MicroSD cards (you can use 2x 16gb micro SD cards, Never used it)
Headphone remote (no headphones)
Manuals
UMD Carrying Case
Games / Movies:
Starwars battlefront UMD + Manuals
Spiderman 2 (Movie) UMD
Sampler UMD
Slim / Fat glossy white battery covers

SPSP.jpg

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

I'm located in Canada, all games will be shipped in a bubble wrapped envelopes. I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as shipping costs are covered. I accept paypal, if you're not send PP Gift, you're covering the fees.
I'm NeoGAF Plus.

IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0354.JPG
Crysis3.jpg

Phil S.

Banned
Want to sell or trade:

Mega Man X Collection (GameCube, NTSC, Very good condition)

I got the game from a person on eBay, and then I realized that I could play PS1 games on the model of PS3 I own! >_<;

I'd love to get some PayPal for this or a 32 GB Vita memory card. I'm wanting to put more music on my Vita, but I only have the 16 GB card right now.

Oh, here's my GameTZ account.

Derpcrawler

Anyone in US willing to buy 1 year of EA Access code for Xbox One? Will pay with PayPal or Amazon credit, 30 bucks for 30 bucks. Willing to cover the tax, if you can only get that digital code with tax.

PM me the offer, only taking offers from non-juniors.

K' Dash

WTS

Watch_Dogs PC Download Code - $25

This is from the Nvidia Promo, in case you are wondering if it's legit.

If someone has Arkham Origins (PC, Downloadable) I'll trade it for that game.

Please PM me if interested.

Hey guys, I have decided to post some gaming items I would like to TRADE. *but* if you have something I want or I have something you want and there is no suitible trade possible, let me know and we can figure out something else. If you see a potential match please PM me your offer and we can work it out. As a "Junior Member" here I have no trader feedback yet (but expect to get some by the end of the week) but will PM my PayPal and eBay or whatever other info you would like for me to verify before trading. I also would be willing to ship first IF you are OG and have prior feedback until I have racked up some of my own to instil confidence. Anyway, on to the spoils!

First up I have Zombie U and Game & Wario for Wii U

xhwuId.jpg

For NES games I have:

-Still Available-
Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. 3

JfCYkA.jpg

Sony PSP with:

Pouch
Manuals and such
Ear buds and remote
(2) chargers (My first PSP was stolen from me so I now have an extra charger)
God of war and V1 Demo Disks
2GB memory card
It has custom firmware loaded

3Uca44.jpg

Some PSP games:

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Strategy Guide
Virtua Tennis
SSX on tour
Tony Hawk's underground remix 2

1VeW5k.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

2khr6G.jpg

Sega Genesis

Spider-Man
Pac-Man 2
Frogger
Monopoly

S9woQf.jpg

N64 Games

Super Mario 64
San Fransisco Rush: 2049

6NKedu.jpg

Steam Codes:
Steam_logo.png

Murdered Soul Suspect
Thief
Sniper Elite 3
Tomb Raider

Wii U digital codes[/B]

Super Mario Bros.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I am looking for:

SNES

Pilotwings
Puzzle Bobble/Bust-a-Move
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario Kart
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Bust-a-Move
EarthBound
NBA Jam
Stunt Race FX
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Super Star Wars
Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Wario's Woods
Yoshi's Cookie
turtles in time

NES

Klax
Rampart
Snake Rattle N' Roll
Bubble Bobble 2
Tecmo Bowl
Qix
Rad Racer 1 & 2
shadowgate
uninvited
metal gear
mario bros.

N64

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Top Gear Rally
Starcraft 64
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
Diddy Kong Racing
Bust a Move 99/Puzzle Bobble
Pilot Wings
F-Zero X
Star Fox 64
Super Smash Bros
Excite Bike 64
Perfect Dark
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Nuclear Strike
Duke Nukem 64
Kirby 64
The New Tetris
Mario Golf
Top Gear Rally
Excite Bike 64
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
Bust a Move 99/Puzzle Bobbl

Genesis

Haunting
Super Hang On
Splatterhouse 3
Sparkster
Mega Bomberman

How are there so many people that offer deals like this on GAF? I can't shake the feeling I'm helping to launder money or something. Obviously I'm wary of a junior that's selling. But I've seen members offer these prices too.

WTS

Type: Steam or GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack)
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99, $8.99(DLC)
Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Transistor

Price*: $13.99 $9.99
  • Metro Redux

Price: $14.99(Bundle), $7.99(2033, Last Light)
  • Dead Rising

Price: $18.99(DR2 Complete Pack), $22.49(DR3 Apocalypse Edition)
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $30.49

BPoole

MSI HD6950 Twin Froxr II 2GB
Full specs can be found here on Newegg
- Roughly 2.5 years old
- 2GB VRAM
- Never highly overclocked (I kept them at 840/1325)
- Excellent cooling solution (Quiet too)
- Never used for mining cryptocurrencies
- Personal 3D Mark 11 Crossfire benchmark

***Make me a reasonable offer. I have no use for this card anymore and would like to sell it to someone whom would have use for it.
----

Razer DeathAdder 2013 *Brand New, still in package* $42 (shipping included)

---
PayPal gift payments only please. Will ship to anywhere in mainland US

Fracas

#fuckonami
How are there so many people that offer deals like this on GAF? I can't shake the feeling I'm helping to launder money or something. Obviously I'm wary of a junior that's selling. But I've seen members offer these prices too.

TF2 key trading/selling. Nothing to worry about (in most cases).

Speevy

Banned

They're sellers who are buying from the Russian store, which offers significantly cheaper games in most cases. Either they have access to this store or they have a friend who does.

dmix, Liezryou, Dunder, etc. are all totally legitimate, trustworthy sellers.

They're sellers who are buying from the Russian store, which offers significantly cheaper games in most cases. Either they have access to this store or they have a friend who does.

dmix, Liezryou, Dunder, etc. are all totally legitimate, trustworthy sellers.

Ah great, and the codes will work with a NA account? Out of curiousity why are the games offered at such a steep discount? Just what the market Will bear for digital games over there?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I read about that lol, but seriously, how do people get such steep discounts on steam or so many free steam codes? Because if I can actually legally get a copy of wild hunt for 15 bucks I'm sold.

Overseas (especially Russia) locations generally have much cheaper games on Steam. People there purchase them and then flip them for a profit. I'd only buy from people with prior feedback here just to be safe, but generally there's no risk. TW3's been available at that price for a while now.

Just make sure you know whether a game is region locked before giving anyone (at least unfamiliar people) money. The Witcher isn't yet so you're good.

Speevy

Banned
I read about that lol, but seriously, how do people get such steep discounts on steam or so many free steam codes? Because if I can actually legally get a copy of wild hunt for 15 bucks I'm sold.

There's nothing illegal about buying a game from one store and gifting it to a user in another region.

Where there are restrictions Steam or the publisher enforces them, like with games that are region-locked.

You've let your imagination run away from you.

Speevy

Banned
Ah great, and the codes will work with a NA account? Out of curiousity why are the games offered at such a steep discount? Just what the market Will bear for digital games over there?

These sellers don't give you codes. They gift games to you, and it works.

Trust me. Neogaf mods wouldn't let these users sell their stuff if it were not legitimate.

Right guys, thanks for the information. I guess it just throws me off a bit with the price differences. I cant believe how much cheaper games are in Russia. When for instance they are "expensive" in the US. But even more expensive in GB, northern Europe and especially pricey in Australia. What makes Russia different? Besides being outside of the EU or Nato, and why is that beneficial in terms of games pricing?

dmix90

Right guys, thanks for the information. I guess it just throws me off a bit with the price differences. I cant believe how much cheaper games are in Russia. When for instance they are "expensive" in the US. But even more expensive in GB, northern Europe and especially pricey in Australia. What makes Russia different? Besides being outside of the EU or Nato, and why is that beneficial in terms of games pricing?
In short......ridiculous salaries and piracy.

Reclaimer

I've got a lot of extra cables from a project, and I'd like to offer em up here!

hhuUPgw.png

Brand new generic Neo Geo controller/joystick extension cables, 6 feet long for each cable.

• These have the proper deep socket (see photo) and should work with anything you throw at it. Tested working with AES, CD, Omega systems, and AES, Bean, and pad controllers.
  • 6 feet per cable.
  • Also works with multiple cables daisy chained for longer runs!

2 cables for $20, includes standard shipping in the US.
Canada = 2 for $26 shipped. Will ship elsewhere, cost based on location. PM and we'll work it out.

PM for PayPal address. As usual, please send as Gift or pay the fees.

Thanks!

chualie

WTS:

Lenovo y410p - $675 shipped

Looks new. Owned since April 2014.

I bought this gaming laptop thinking I would game on it but I haven't been using it to play games just my normal everyday tasks so thinking of downgrading since I have a desktop.

i7-4700MQ 2.4 Ghz
8GB RAM
Nvidia GT 755m 2GB GDDR5
1TB HDD w/ 24GB SSD Cache
Windows 8.1

PM if interested.

Wts: NA Club Gold Reward $5

Chose from:
Ice climber (wii u)
Kid Icarus (wii u)
Super Mario bros (wii u)
Zelda 2 (wii u)
Donkey kong 3 (3ds)
Wario land 2 (3ds)
Metroid (3ds)
Super Mario world 2 (3ds)

I take paypal or you can trade me anything ps4 or xbox one related.

Karish

FOR SALE:

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 w/ S-View case for $400 shipped to a lucky GAFer. In amazing shape. Comes with the S-View case and original backing. White phone, black case. PM me if you want more info/pics

TURBO1112

FOR SALE:

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 w/ S-View case for $400 shipped to a lucky GAFer. In amazing shape. Comes with the S-View case and original backing. White phone, black case. PM me if you want more info/pics

Anybody know if this phone will work on T mobile?

Russian GAF members or those with access to the Russian Steam Store selling games at a small markup of the converted value.

Example: Divinity is the equivalent of $16.75 and region free. You buy it, they pocket the little bit of profit. Everyone wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom