• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try posting this once more. I still haven't had anyone bite yet. As a bonus I will throw in a green club nintendo 3DS XL charging cradle.

Hi Neogaf,

So I've decided it's time to part with my red 3DSXL that is home to my massive collection of 3DS games. It also contains the ambassador certificate along with the ambassador games.

Here is a rundown of what it comes with:

Red 3DSXL in good condition (adult owned, kept in a case, etc)
Red Club Nintendo pouch
Original box/charger
32gb SD card

Here's the good part. It has 70 games on it (there are about 5 games that aren't in the images, but will be on the hardware when I ship it, I had to redownload them). I will also transfer my Nintendo ID credentials to you so you are able to redownload the games if need be.

Here is the list:

3DS Games: (16)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Yoshi’s New Island
Mario Gold: World Tour
Disney Magical World
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon X
Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies
Etrian Odyssey: Untold The Millenium Girl
SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Tetris Axis
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

E-shop Games: (22)
Mighty Switch Force
Shovel Knight
HarmonoKnight
Weapon Shop de Omasse
Bit Trip Saga
Crimson Shroud
Zen Pinball 3D
Inazuma Eleven
Steeldiver: Sub Wars
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistfull of Dirt
Pokedex 3D
SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition
Pushmo
Crashmo
Ketzal’z Corridors
Gunman Clive
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
VVVVVV
Pokemon Dream Radar
Mutant Mudds
Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Virtual Console: (26)
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
Super Mario Land
The Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Super Mario Brothers
Zelda: Four Swords
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Yoshi
Ice Climber
Balloon Fight
Donkey Kong Jr
NES Open Tournament Golf
Wrecking Crew
Metroid Fusion
Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Warioland 4
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Wario Ware, Inc: Mega Microgame$
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Ninja Giaden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom

3D Classics: (6)
3D Classics Excitebike
3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure
3D Classics: Xevious
3D Classics Kid Icarus
3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
3D Ecco

Here are a few pictures:

xXa6F5Ml.jpg

Pjyl4Etl.jpg

Vb3t8FZl.jpg

I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to get $400 shipped for it. (That ends up being $150 for the system and about $3.50 per game which is a pretty fair deal). If you are interested feel free to PM me!

Setzer

Looking for a 1st or 2nd gen iPad mini. Preferably white with 16gb. Want something in good condition with a relatively scratch-free screen. My budget is around $200. Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!

Slixshot

Banned
WTS: Used Asus G73JH
Factory restored settings (but had to make a profile to collect the image below)

3X5pPcO.jpg

m6sZ0w7l.jpg

Mobility Radeon 5870
500 GB Hard Drive

Click here for pictures!!

I have a G75 and this was my older computer. It worked well for me, but had some overheating issues before I fixed the fans. Haven't had a problem with it in quite some time. Marked down the price because of this though.

Outside of the case has a couple scratches, but this thing shouldnt really be played in public anyway. More of a "more-portable desktop" if you ask me.

It's a great Moba computer :)

$300 with free shipping

Anyone need an old, but good, video card for a second PC? I have an Nvidia GTS 450 if so!

aOr8MgD.jpg

I'm asking for $50 Paypal, or $50 worth of Steam games.

PM me if you're interested.

goldenpp72

cagbanneredit_zpsfeee1764.jpg

Added some new titles, specifically 360 titles, so feel free to have another look.

Some days ago I made a post here looking to buy a bunch of games on various consoles, and got a few very helpful bites in a short duration of time. However, due to the fact I am asking about these games on many forums, I created a single master list I can update once and have it apply to all forums. If you own games that you want to sell, there is a very strong chance we can work together as I am hunting a total of about 1000 games (with about 250 of those being on DS/PSP/360/PS3/Wii) and other big bulks being on the Genesis, etc. I collect on around 30 platforms, so that's a lot of potential there, all I ask is you follow these guidelines.

Condition is important, sun fading, tears, writing, or other damage on the case/box/disc/cart/manual/etc are all important to know about.

Black label only (unless the game only exist as another variant, see Virtua Fighter 4 Evo or Fable Lost Chapters)

US versions only (this means it has to be a native US release without other languages unless that was the release type in the US, this is solely for conformity purposes to a theme)

Must be complete unless noted (there are a few games I only need a cart or something, but it's best to assume that is not the case)

With that said, here is a master list that I keep updated routinely, if you think you might be able to hook me up with any of these I can hook you up with cash, I prefer to buy in bulk, but unless the shipping outweighs the value of the game, am open to deal in any configuration. I also do need a few consoles (Turbografx, Master System, Jaguar, Philips Cdi, 3D0, Sega CDX, probably a few others) so feel free to inquire.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12h73DgAaPLwX0pI7Ra32ZhZyaEOdfPF9hIac9Z4PdX8/pubhtml

xaosslug

SELLING:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

First up is the hard-to-find light blue and yellow Japanese Vita 2000 soft case: $22 shipped in the U.S.

And...the S.H.Figurarts Super Mario figure. New in box but the back of the box is a tad smushed in. That's right, I used the word "smushed": $20 shipped in the U.S.

I have awesome feedback on here and on eBay; buy with confidence!
Also, if you want both, I will sell them for $37 shipped.

I've got a NA code for God of War Origins Collection PS3 that comes with God of War Saga, it comes with Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, as well as God of War Director's Live video.

Looking for $20 PSN,

cchum

MK1655GSX Toshiba Internal Hard Drive MK1655GSX 160gb
Been in a drawer for awhile, so unsure if functional.

Make me an offer on it. I'll refund if it isn't functional.

REPOST

I'm selling off a huge amount of my game collection. I'm not going to bother listing it all right now as there's around a couple hundred games I'm selling. Please check out the photos below to see everything.

I'm looking to unload a lot of this pretty quickly, so any reasonable offer will be accepted. Don't be scared to ask me about a game. I will try to work with you to find a deal we're both happy with.

I'm looking for $5-10 each for the majority of the games, not including shipping. If you buy more, I'll cut the price as much as I can. If there are any GAFers out there from Vancouver that want to buy, we can arrange a pick up.

Some of the bigger items I'm selling are priced as follows:

Folklore (factory sealed) - $20 *SOLD*
Nier PS3 (complete) - $30 *SOLD*
The Last Story Collector's (complete) - $40 *SOLD*

Breath of Fire GBA (complete) - $20
Metroid Prime Trilogy (factory sealed) - $150
Dark Souls Limited Edition - $30
Hyper Dimension Neptunia Limited Edition (big box, art book, NO GAME) - $20
Conker: Live and Reloaded (complete) - $35
Dragon Quest IV (complete) - $30
Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja (complete, some case damage) - $30
Pokemon: Soul Silver (with pokewalker, complete, no big box) - $50

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k...8-7257-47d9-aeac-dc914fb7d3f9_zpsb7768d54.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k...b-736f-435f-b46a-d46574abc738_zpsd37918bf.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/brownnosebear/IMG_0820_zpsd5575ab3.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/brownnosebear/IMG_0819_zps5788527e.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/brownnosebear/IMG_0814_zpsab4b472a.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/brownnosebear/IMG_0813_zps0fae7abd.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/brownnosebear/IMG_0812_zps680195e6.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/brownnosebear/IMG_0811_zpsc793f21e.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/brownnosebear/IMG_0810_zps873c8d80.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I may also add more games later, so if you're looking for something else, feel free to ask me if I've got it.

WTB

FF X-2 HD code for Vita

WTS

Would anyone be interested in buying both SMT: IV with artbook, box, and CD, and DS: Soul Hackers w/ CD for around ~$50 in eShop credit? I'd like to snag them digitally during the Atlus sale

PS2

Playstation 2 w/ Controller, Memory Card (8MB), Eyetoy and Cables
Mad Maestro - $4
007 Everything or Nothing - $3
Need for Speed Underground - $5
Shadow of the Colossus - $12
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $3
Spiderman 2 - $6
Kingdom Hearts - $10
Kingdom Hearts:Re:Chain of Memories - $11
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Silent Hill 2 - $12
Katamari Damacy - $11
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $4
Final Fantasy X - $9
Final Fantasy X-2 - $7
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme - $3
I-Ninja - $5 (No Case)
Front Mission 4- $5 (No Case)
Persona 4 - $20 (Complete w/ Bonus Disc)
--------------------------------
3DS

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $23
--------------------------------
GBA/DS (None of the GBA games are CIB)

Megaman Zero 1 - $10
Megaman Zero 2 - $9
Megaman Zero 3 - $10
Legend of Zelda ALLTP - $12
Rayman Raving Rabbids - $4
Nintendogs Labrador - $3
Animal Crossing Wild World - $14
Yoshi Touch&Go - $10
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers in Time - $10
Sonic Rush Adventure - $8
Kirby Squeak Squad - $20
Pokemon Ranger 2 - $8
Children of Mana - $10
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland - $10
Legacy of Goku 1&2 - $13
Mario Party Advance - $7
Final Fantasy I&II Dawn of Souls - $10
Final Fantasy IV Advance - $7
Zoids Legacy - $16
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red (PM for more info)

Vita

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $14
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - $15
Wipeout 2048 - $9
F1 2011 - $18
Resistance: Burning Skies - $12
Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz - $17

also selling CN: Platinum code for 10 - 15$

If anyone is interested in buying the whole PS2 package I could probably do it for 90 - 100, or possibly cheaper. I'd like to get around 120 for it, but that's more the high end.

Also I'd prefer to sell GBA games in multiples, or put them toward a trade of some sort.

U.S. Seller
I'll only ship internationally if buyer pays for shipping

also selling WH40K models if anyone is into that

WTS:

ATT Moto X 16 GB with blue trim. Bought it from another user here but it served my development purposes.

Asking for $250 shipped OBO or trade for an M8 with extra cash from my end, this is MINT. I'll also throw in a dual sided 3.0 32 GB flash drive with it as well.

Asus X200M 11.6 laptop with:
-Windows 8.1
-500 GB 5400 RPM drive
-4 GB RAM
-Intel Celeron Baytrail
-Touch screen with matte screen protector applied
-5-6 Hour battery life

http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/X200CA/specifications/

Asking $250 Shipped OBO

NMFried

SELLING

Xbox Live Gold 1-Year Membership Code -$44
Xbox Live $10 Code - $6

I've got positive GAF feedback and 300+ on eBay. PM me if you're interested as I accept PayPal.

#COBOKBYE

Neo Member
WTS:

Xbox One Day One Edition w/Kinect (original box) - $400

XBOX One Games $25 each:
NBA2K14
Call of Duty Ghosts
Battlefield 4
DeadRising 3
Angry Birds Star Wars
Assassins Creed IV
WatchDogs - SOLD
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Xbox One Price w/all games is $550

PS4 w/original parts & box - $350

PS4 Games($25 each):
Madden 25
Infamous 2nd Son

PS4 is $400 with both games.

Asking for it to be sent as a Paypal gift. I didn't know about Amazon Payments until today so I signed up for it, but I was told by Amazon I can't use it until they approve me. I'm willing to sell one or the other system and games. I'm trying to cover rent. Craigslist has too many people only willing to trade or not serious. Ebay, takes too long. GS is a ripoff for cash.

Willing to ship anywhere in the US. Will do local pickup in Chicago area.

If pics are needed, just request them.

Thank you.

Willing to negotiate. Will be posting on ebay soon though if no offers.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Having a pretty successful transaction as we speak will post feedback soon!

Quick concern, I believe I should have some more feedback as a seller. I've sold at least 1 more than the list indicates.

lem0n

I'm looking for a black label Fallout 3, for PS3. If you have one for sale, please PM me, ready to buy. Thanks!

WTB

Xenoblade Chronicles in a condition that matches how great this game is supposed to be. Finally acquired a Wii U, missed the Wii and I told myself that if I had the time to play one Wii game, it would be this one. Shipping to Canada would be required, our Xenoblade Chronicles situation is not as favorable as the US one...

PM price if you can help me. Thank you very much!

kennah

Anyone selling a brand new I7 4770k or 4790k CPU? I'm also looking for brand new SSDs (120-128GB or 240-256GB). Hit me up!

Do you have a microcenter near you? They sell cpus for cheaper than they go for used, and the MX100 is your best bet for an SSD. 512gig ones are very frequently on sale for $210.

Geneijin

Do you have a microcenter near you? They sell cpus for cheaper than they go for used, and the MX100 is your best bet for an SSD. 512gig ones are very frequently on sale for $210.
YMMV, but BestBuy is also another alternative if you want to try and pricematch Microcenter.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Would anyone be willing to do me a favor? I have some Gamestop credit and I want to turn it into Amazon credit (I know stores sell cards but my nearest one is an hour away).

I need $50 in Amazon credit, and I'd love to trade 1:1. My gamestop digital gift card (emailed to you) for a $50 amazon credit code. The item I want to buy may not be on sale that much longer so I'd love to get this done asap if possible. PM me if you can help out!

edit: for clarity, I'm looking to trade my $50 gamestop gift card for your $50 amazon gift card to save me an hour's trip

edit edit: pending at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom