• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobeid

Banned
I haven't posted in awhile, so here's my current list!

Send me a PM for pictures and offers. Prices include shipping!

Want:
Paypal
Catherine PS3 (sealed, preferably)

Have:
Systems:
Zelda 3DS XL with box and all original materials. The system will be restored to factory settings. Comes with Ocarina of Time 3DS CIB - $200 or $175 without OoT.
Rare Black Sega Dreamcast Sports Edition (with hookups and matching controller, plus one aftermarket controller and rumble pack). $75

N64 (cartridge only)
Super Mario 64 - $25

PS2
Beatmania+controller - $50

Arcade Sticks: (These prices DO NOT include shipping. We'll figure out how much it costs to ship and split it halfway)
Mortal Kombat PS3 Arcade Stick - $50
MadCatz MvC3 TE PS3 arcade stick (with box) - $125

Apple products:
AT&T 32gb Black iPhone 4S (with box) - $175

Skele7on

Banned
Anyone here looking for Destiny Ghost Edition, for PS4/X1? I had a few sales that fell through on eBay due to the winning bidders not paying.

You're the worst kind of person.

I bet you're selling for way over the RRP as well.

If you're selling at retail good on you, but I bet you you're not.

Don't do this. There are certain ways to voice displeasure towards another person's sales or items, but don't attack the seller in this thread.

Anyone here looking for Destiny Ghost Edition, for PS4/X1? I had a few sales that fell through on eBay due to the winning bidders not paying.

1. Fake bids drive up the scalping price and encourage more pre-orders by people hoping to make a quick buck.
2. Game is released, some people without pre-orders shell out money from scalpers. This does happen, but less often than you'd think.
3. Turns out the supply exceeded the demand. Resale value plummets to MSRP. After 30 days resellers line up to return their unsold merchandise.
4. Product languishes on store shelves until they're inevitably cleared out.

AwRy108

1. Fake bids drive up the scalping price and encourage more pre-orders by people hoping to make a quick buck.
2. Game is released, some people without pre-orders shell out money from scalpers. This does happen, but less often than you'd think.
3. Turns out the supply exceeded the demand. Resale value plummets to MSRP. After 30 days resellers line up to return their unsold merchandise.
4. Product languishes on store shelves until they're inevitably cleared out.
5. "Scalpers" either make a load of profit, or they just return the item to the retailer for a full refund.

All we have here is the usual case of "A fool and his money shall soon part" as it relates to people's "need" for more junk in their lives. Can't blame the early birds at all--good on ya' blazenumb1.

WTS(US Only)
*SALE PENDING* - PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

iamjohn

Selling Sony Pulse Elite Wireless Headset
-comes with box
-everything included
-no cracks
-works fine

Looking for Amazon credit.

dmix90

WTS
Price list - there are price/region-lock check request, feedback, error report and order forms, plus more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL+F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

!NEW! Added FAQ and MAKE AN ORDER form. Please check it out.
!NEW! Now with strawberry flavor TF2/CS:GO keys as payment method( to see price in keys please visit my price list, there will be "K" column )

Type: Steam or GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal, TF2/CS:GO keys
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack)
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99, $8.99(DLC)
Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal, TF2/CS:GO keys
  • Metro Redux

Price: $14.99(Bundle), $7.99(2033, Last Light)
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $29.99
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords

Price: $26.99
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99
  • Fable Anniversary

Price*: $14.99
  • Dead Rising

Price: $18.99(DR2 Complete Pack), $21.99(DR3 Apocalypse Edition)
  • Saints Row

Price: *$10.99(IV: GOTC Edition), $30.99(Ultimate Franchise Pack)
  • Killer is Dead

Price: *$8.99
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Price: $15.99, $11.99(Mirror of Fate HD), $19.99(Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle)
  • Age of Wonders 3

Price: $19.99
  • The Golf Club

Price: $18.99
  • Sniper Elite 3

Price: $29.99
  • The Banner Saga

Price: $14.99, $40.99(4-Pack)
  • 7 Days to Die

Price: $14.99, $18.99(2-Pack)
  • Rayman Legends

Price: $14.99
  • Football Manager 2015

Price: $30.99
  • Gauntlet

Price: $13.99, $31.99(4-Pack)
  • King's Bounty: Dark Side

Price: $12.99
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99, $15.99(Season Pass)
  • Indie Selection 1

Price: $8.49(The Escapists), $11.99(Crypt of the NecroDancer), $12.99(Space Engineers), $14.99(Kerbal Space Program)
  • Indie Selection 2

Price: $14.99(Kentucky Route Zero), $10.99(Invisible, Inc.), $9.99(Broforce), $13.99(Transistor)
  • Indie Selection 3

Price: $11.99(Shovel Knight), $16.99(Prison Architect), $11.99(TowerFall Ascension), $12.99(Sunless Sea)
  • Indie Selection 4

Price: $12.99(Rust), $11.99(Rogue Legacy), $11.99(Plague Inc: Evolved), $11.99(Door Kickers)
  • Indie Selection 5

Price: $8.49(Crawl), $9.99(Starbound), $11.99(Astebreed), $11.99(The Forest)
  • Telltale Games

Price: $14.99(The Walking Dead S1/S2, The Wolf Among Us)
  • Resident Evil

Price: $15.99(RE4), $8.99(RE5), $24.99(RE6 Complete Pack), $18.99(RE Revelations)
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

• Tropico 5

Price: $21.99
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle

Price: $21.99
  • Rocksmith 2014

Price: $24.99
  • Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse

Price: $14.99
  • Anno 2070

• Call of Duty

Price: $30.99(Ghosts, BO2), $24.99(BO, MW3), $14.99(MW2, MW, WAW)
  • Assassin's Creed

Price: $25.99(Black Flag), $15.99(Liberation, AC3), $12.99(Revelations, Brotherhood, AC2), $8.99(AC1)
  • Warmachine Tactics

Price: $34.99
  • LEGO

Price: $15.99(The Hobbit), $13.99(Lord of the Rings, Marvel Super Heroes)
  • X-Plane 10 Global

Price: $31.99
  • Defense Grid 2

• Shadow Warrior

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Price: $4.99
  • Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle)
  • Divinity: Dragon Commander

Price: $15.99
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

• Ultra Street Fighter IV

Price: $15.99, $9.99(Digital Upgrade), $13.99(Vacation Complete Pack)
  • Half Minute Hero

Price: $8.99, $13.99(The Second Coming)
  • Ys

Price: $9.99(Ys I and II Chronicles+, Ys: The Oath in Felghana), $12.99(Ys Origin)
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2

Price: $11.99
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Price: $15.99
  • Marvel Heroes 2015

Price*: $15.99(X-Force, Avengers), $6.99(Gambit, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Cable, Loki), $4.49(Hawkeye, Black Widow)
  • Warframe

Price: $48.99(Tenno Pack), $21.99(Starter Pack, Gift Pack), $13.99(Initiate Pack)
Type: Steam Gifts ( Software ) | Payment: PayPal, TF2/CS:GO keys
  • Software

Price: $29.99(YNAB4), $31.99(RPG Maker VX Ace), *$84.99(Substance Indie Pack), $15.99(3D Mark), $16.99(DisplayFusion), $40.99(LDWKS IE)
    Note: Ask if you need something else
Type: Battle.net Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Blizzard Games

Price: $29.99(D3), $26.99(D3:ROS), $15.99(SC2), $15.99(SC2:HOTS)
You can also buy any other region free game,DLC or software through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If game gets a discount on steam or other store you will receive appropriate discount from me. Please keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if i am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.

Contact me on Steam or PM
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance i did not get the message, please send again or contact me on steam.

* - Steam Sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for

DeathKitten
hygea
7DollarHagane
Cels
AppleMIX
M3z_
Seanspeed
DocSeuss
bro1
Presco
family_guy
dsk1210
Facism
Milamber
Tawney Bomb
ScepticMatt
Gunstarheroes
kyoakuma
atr0cious
Gipsy Danger
Foofaraw
abracadaver
madpeon

Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

LOL wow, sometimes I don't understand people on here sometimes. I will just take my listing down.

Don't feel bad blaze. You are the best kind of person, IMO. You have went out of your way numerous times to help me and asked for NOTHING in return. No harm in listing an item at what price you feel it's worth. The market will speak.

Geneijin

*Disclaimer* Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$20 PSN credit - $18 each (1 left)
PlayStation Network card. No further discounts if you buy in bulk.

12-month PlayStation Plus membership - $40 (3 left)
PlayStation Plus card.

WTB:
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Original black label required. Must be complete too and in very good condition.

Payment methods
For U.S. residents, Amazon Payments preferred. PayPal is also available to both international and U.S. buyers. If it's not a gift payment, buyer agrees to cover the transaction fee, if any, unless agreed upon beforehand.

liezryou

Alright month oldz Positive Buyer Feedback coming here:

TheApatheticOne
Ryne (3 Times)
Qwell
dinopoke
Xeroblade
tylerf
EmergentFocus
Ultimadrago
Puffyshirt
KevMan1815

For Sale: 2011 astro mixamp with 1 optical cable. This can be used with many different headsets/headphones across all platforms. $40 paypal gift shipped. 100% works, currently using it, I ordered a new mixamp that'll be here in 2 days (needed the stream port)

OCPzYmo.jpg
pG5qCVz.jpg

B3Z4DpN.jpg
slcxPr5.jpg

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive buyer feedback for stutte

Sold him some movie codes and was a pleasure to work with.

Have List

header_292x136.jpg

Shadowrun Returns - Steam Key (Intel Promo)

header_292x136.jpg

Total War: ROME II - Steam Key (Intel Promo)

Want List

header_292x136.jpg

Shadow Warrior

Or anything I don't have on Steam (ID: Spacehawg)

PM or message through Steam

Reposting here - have a long digital and physical list of games available.

List of digital:
  • Mutant Blobs Attack (360)
  • Etrian Odyssey Untold (3DS)
  • Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition (360)

I'd even be up for trading for some PSN credit, if that is an option for someone. Just let me know.

Okay, so I have a ton of stuff to trade here - really looking for the two games above, but any and all offers will certainly be considered. Had lots of interest last time, so apologies if I didn't respond fast enough.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tdTIV8I6bX8sOq3QKz4fJ3Z1BQoi8dWbued14NZDgoM/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Here's a small sample of what's available:

• Gameboy Player with disc and manual (GC)
  • Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica Premium Edition (with Soundtrack and Artbook)
  • Mega Man X8
  • Xenosaga I, II, and III
  • Chrono Trigger (SNES)
  • Very long list of RPGs and Classics
Available items are on the following systems:

• SNES
  • PS1
  • PS3
  • PS3
  • Vita
  • GameCube
  • Wii/Wii U
  • DS/3DS)

mdsfx

I think YOU are the worst kind of person for having called HIM the worst kind of person. I bet you sell drugs to children...

kasane

I think YOU are the worst kind of person for having called HIM the worst kind of person. I bet you sell drugs to children...

yeah i just want to chime in too

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Phil S.

Banned
I have a PlayStation Vita that has been gently used. The only thing wrong with it is the left analog stick, but that can be replaced. I have no means to fix it myself (i.e. I don't have steady enough hands due to my tremors in my hands, and I'm totally tech illiterate), but looking at videos it seems to be an easy fix for those in to fixing their systems themselves.

I was wondering what I could get for the system PayPal-wise.

EDIT: I'm in the U.S. and would prefer to ship within the lower 48.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
yeah i just want to chime in too
As long as we are chiming in, posting things for sale without a public price should be banned. It's a waste of everyone's time. If you want to sell something, figure out what it's worth or what you want for it. A general idea, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom