• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a ways to go on my complete North American retail Xbox 360 collection.

Looking for lots and lots of stuff. If you've got 360 games you're looking to get rid of, let me know! I'm always buying.

PM for an invite to my Google Doc tracker.

Borman

I just want to apologize to woodypop now publicly. I dont know if I wrote the zip code wrong or if the post office entered it wrong, but it has been going back and forth between Des Moines instead of his location (which is one number off). I feel bad that it is now a week later than it should have arrived, especially since the post office hasnt been responding to my request for more information or to fix it. Ive obviously already refunding shipping, and would refund the entire cost or overnight the game to him should it find its way back to me. No one wins in a situation like this, so I hope you understand that I am trying to fix it regardless.

More positive feedback for blazenumb1. Was able to get me Conception II new on 3DS for an absolutely amazing price. Always quick to reply and a joy to do business with. I couldn't recommend him more!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (199+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling/trading MK8 Club Nintendo code. $4 Paypal or trade for another game's code.

Not 100% sure it works, so I will send first (to a trustworthy gaffer).

edit: not a code for a full game download, just a club nintendo code from Mario Kart 8. Wanting to sell or trade for another game's club nintendo code.

Daria

Need some extra cash so getting rid of some Xbox games I don't play much. All games are scratch free, original cases and manuals. Shipping is $1.

WTS for Xbox 360

1. ]Batman Arkham Asylum - $5
  2. Blue Dragon - $7
  3. Gears of War 2 -$2.50
  4. Dark Souls - $10
  5. Assasin's Creed II - $4
  6. Bioshock Infinite - $9
  7. Red Dead Redemption - $7

jIxQY6IUgk1zB.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS: x4 used MSI GTX 770 2GB cards $200 shipped
I am GAF GOLD and I ship USPS priority so you get it in 2-3 days.
Please PM me if interested, the more you buy the more you save :D

More positive feedback for blazenumb1. Was able to get me Conception II new on 3DS for an absolutely amazing price. Always quick to reply and a joy to do business with. I couldn't recommend him more!

Positive buyer feedback for DeuceGamer

Amazing buyer, would recommend anyone to work with him.

nynt9

WTB: Civilization: Beyond Earth on Steam cheaper than the preorder price (which is $49.99), will pay via paypal, PM me offers.

WTS

Borderlands 2 Vita download code. Got it with a Vita bundle, but I already have the game. $20, though I'd also be willing to trade for a Wii U game download or two.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PS4
NBA 2K14 (sealed) - $28
NBA2K14_zpsd6ad5800.jpg

NINTENDO STUFF
The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $23
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $33
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $20
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Le-mo

wtb; htc one m7/m8, lg g3, or xperia z2. phones must be unlocked or compatible with t-mobile. i'm willing to pay straight cash or trade my kindle fire hdx 7' plus cash. i'm gold status so pm if you have one to sale.

WTS:

My entire YuGiOh collection + some Vs. (Marvel & DC) cards. Here's a link to my collection http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ#0

Not pictured are a bunch of common cards I'll be throwing in for free. Please PM me if you have any offers or questions :)

Edit: It may not show, but everything in the binder is a Rare or higher. Shouldn't be any commons in the binder.

Le-mo

WTS:

My entire YuGiOh collection + some Vs. (Marvel & DC) cards. Here's a link to my collection http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ#0

Not pictured are a bunch of common cards I'll be throwing in for free. Please PM me if you have any offers or questions :)

Edit: It may not show, but everything in the binder is a Rare or higher. Shouldn't be any commons in the binder.
do you happen to have any pokemon cards by any chance. ;0

pics coming shortly

selling:

Def Jam Fight for New York-CiB gamecube- disc has scratches- $30 shipped
Custom Robo- gamecube- missing instructions- disc has scratches - $18 shipped
Nascar 2003 Season- pc- $50 shipped
Sir-tech's "The Usurper: The Mines of Qyntarr" for MS-DOS and the Apple II- brand new sealed- $150 shipped

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - CiB- disc has scratches
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II Sith lords - CiB- disc has scratches
Both for $40 shipped

Kriken

WTT

I have an extra copy of Chrono Trigger DS to trade for Kirby Canvas Curse
So I somehow came into 2 copies of Chrono Trigger for the DS. Was wondering if anyone wanted to trade a copy for Kirby Canvas Curse

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)

Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for MoonGred, AkelisRain, deejay, Sajjaja, OrangeOak
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

liezryou

Positive Buyer Feedback for:

jfoul
madpeon
PetriP-TNT
stutte
robotrock
Kyo645
sabanoo
mandiller
nynt9
Samus4145