• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekgrey

WTS: Destiny PS4, includes Vanguard Armory Day 1/pre-order code

regular edition I bought at Walmart to play at launch when Amazon decided to ship my LE late. -_-

first time seller, but just got two positive feedback, one buying and one trading.

prefer Amazon (or Newegg) GC $45
PayPal $50 (regular - I pay fees)

would also consider straight trade for Danganronpa 2.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Been meaning to post these titles for some time since I built a PC and to clear up some room. Please note I'm located in Canada.

WTS
WiiU
Batman Arkham Origins - $10
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $10
Pikmin 3 - $20

PS3
Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 - $25
Splinter Cell:Blacklist - $10
Dishonored - $10
Dark Souls - $10
Bayonetta $10
Dante's Inferno - $10
Bulletstorm - $5 (or free if you buy something else)
Binary Domain - $5 (or free if you buy something else)
Mass Effect 2 - $5 (or free if you buy anything else)
Warhammer 40k Spess Marine - $5 (or free if you buy something else)

WTB
Resident Evil 4 on Steam (its $10 on sale, can someone do cheaper?)

Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe. Sent me Astebreed before I even paid. He also assumed I was somebody's wife which was puzzling.

bumpkin

So recent circumstances have led me to finally start going through my stash of stuff in my old bedroom at my parents' house. Since it's all been there for 10+ years, it's pretty safe to assume I don't have much use for it (or any attachment to it).

That being said, here's what I've got for sale. Apologies for the crappy-ish cell phone pics!

Un-opened Action Figures
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Donatello ( Front - Back )
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Leonardo ( Front - Back )
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Michelangelo ( Front - Back )
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Raphael ( Front - Back )
- McFarlane Toys 3D Animation, Tenchi Muyo ( Front - Back )
- McFarlane Toys 3D Animation, Armitage III ( Front - Back )
- McFarlane Toys Metal Gear Solid 2, Solid Snake ( Front - Back )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 6 inch Mega Man X ( Front - Back )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 6 inch Vile ( Front )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 6 inch Zero ( Front )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 6 inch Bass ( Front )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 10 inch Mega Man X ( Front - Back )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 10 inch Zero ( Front - Back )

Video Game Accessores
- Sega Dreamcast Keyboard, complete-in-box, lightly used ( Outside - Inside )

Video Game Systems
- Sega Game Gear (black), comes with large carry case, AC adapter and car lighter Adapter ( Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 )

Misc. Video Game Trinkets
- Foam Game Boy Advance w/ carry case ( Pic 1 )
- War of the Monsters Viewmaster w/ WOTM reel ( Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 )

I'm not really sure what to put as a price on any of this. Most of the figures I could ship via USPS Priority Mail, so just keep in mind it's basically $5-6 just for me to ship it to you. If you make an offer, be nice/fair. :)

isitstill

WTS

3DS XL, plus rare Club Nintendo Charging stand and 4 GB sd card, $160 paypal gift, shipped. I'll throw in one of the Blue/Gray club Nintendo carrying bags, too.

blogger-image--2095366644.jpg

blogger-image--1865211954.jpg

blogger-image-1432651365.jpg

PM me if you're interested. I've also got some PS2 discs (Katamari, FFX/X-2, Fatal Frame 2, Disgaea, Beyond Good and Evil) that I would like to sell. PM me any offers.

I have several positive feedback posts on GAF, too.

Nyoro SF

WTS:

Virtue's Last Reward (PAL, New)
: 18$ Shipped
This copy should work fine on any Vita.

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia North America eShop download code: 8$

Japanese 3DS games: 15$ Shipped for Each
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Club Nintendo Code not used)
Professor Layton x Ace Attorney (Club Nintendo Code used)
Both titles contain their original inserts minus PLxAA's CN code.

Azumanga Daioh Omnibus: Is a collection of the entire series in one volume (Like New): 10$ Shipped

Paypal & US48 only. Code is NA eshop only.

kennah

WTS

3DS XL, plus rare Club Nintendo Charging stand and 4 GB sd card, $160 paypal gift, shipped. I'll throw in one of the Blue/Gray club Nintendo carrying bags, too.

blogger-image--2095366644.jpg

blogger-image--1865211954.jpg

blogger-image-1432651365.jpg

PM me if you're interested. I've also got some PS2 discs (Katamari, FFX/X-2, Fatal Frame 2, Disgaea, Beyond Good and Evil) that I would like to sell. PM me any offers.

I have several positive feedback posts on GAF, too.
Great deal... want a charging stand so bad

goldensun

Want to sell:

3DS XL (Red / Black) with Downloaded Games, 4GB SD Card and Mutliple Colored Styluses

Games downloaded onto the system include:
Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney: Dual Destinies (comes with DLC trial downloaded as well)
Shovel Knight
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 6
Crimson Shroud
Tetris
Wario Land 2

System is in excellent condition with no scratches. Does not come with original box.

Asking for $155 shipped but would be willing to go lower if shipping isn't too crazy. Only shipping to the US and it ships from California.

PM me if interested, thank you!

Qp7emDal.jpg

HuzEsHQl.jpg

aPr6Lzql.jpg

W6zG6ial.jpg

Rzc2OVxl.jpg

ash321

Re-listing because didn't hear anything from buyer

WTS/WTT:

Picture:
http://imgur.com/a/qkZni

System:

PS3 250gb superslim (no box)
Dualshock 3 + charging cable
PS3 wireless headset (with box + usb)
Cables, no hdmi cable though.

Games:
Ultra street fighter IV
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
Vanquish
Red dead redemption GOTY
Ni No Kuni
The guided fate paradox
COD:MW3
UMVC3
Ar tonelico Qoga
Dragon's Crown

All games, system tested and work
I want to get about 250 USD+shipped (US only) paypal gift or PS4 (i'll add money)
If there is something you have question, offer or otherthing please pm me.
Edit: if you want anymore pic please tell me I'll take more picture of its.

Add:
WTB:
Sm3dw
Wii U pro controller
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
I know i'm new here but i really want to sell these thing and really don't want to deal with Gamestop

zulux21

So I am late to the party since I was at work all day so bare with me :p

How are we supposed to get feedback without people doing business with us?

One rotten apple shouldn't spoil the bunch.

You can get feedback from both being a buyer and seller. You could always build up your reputation by buying stuff first, and then work on building your reputation with smaller sales first (much like what you would want to do on ebay) then move up to bigger sales.

Too good to be true? You send payment first?

Those should be red flags.

Price he went to pay for silent hill ps1 $45.
Price on amazon for a black label complete copy in good shape $43
can't see how that is to good to be true... beyond that I don't know many sellers that would be willing to send you the item before you pay o_O

Perhaps we should have a rule that if you're a junior seller you need to ship first and provide USPS tracking info BEFORE you get paid?

I've said it before and I will say it again. No new rules are needed. If you personally can't trust juniors then it's simple don't buy from them. Just because a much higher percent of the people who have scammed people in this thread are juniors compared to members doesn't mean that the percent of juniors that have scammed people is even remotely close to an alarming rate. In general you just have to do most of the same steps that you would need to do on ebay (you can ignore the usual check to make sure it isn't misleading, because if someone tried putting up a wiiu box only for $200 in here it would be pointed out so hard unlike ebay :p)

Step 1: Think to yourself, does this price seem reasonable or much to low. If it feels much to low that is a flag but not the end of the process, as I have personally gotten some items for much lower than they are worth (in one case I sent the person extra money lol) as some gaffers aren't in it to turn as much of a profit as possible unlike ebay.

step 2: how is the sellers feedback. Someone with a lot of feedback is likely more trustworthy then someone with few, and 2 or less feedback is always a flag.

step 3: So are this point you will either have 0, 1 or 2 flags, and you have to ask yourself, is the risk of getting scammed worth the item at that price. With 0 flags and you thinking the item is a reasonable price you are likely fine.
With 1 flag you need to think about possibly investigating more, perhaps asking for pictures or asking them why they are pricing it where they are if it seems really low compared to what you expect, or if they don't have a lot of feedback not using paypal gift and giving yourself some sort of buyer protection by paying the small fee (to give someone $100 you need to send 103.3 aka you are looking at a fee lower then tax in most places)
with two flags you likely want to confirm the item and for sure use something that gives you some protection. Make sure to request tracking, as almost everything from USPS includes tracking for free now so if they are unwilling to offer tracking just walk away (heck if they request more money for tracking you likely should walk away as I know media mail, and priority both include tracking, which would likely be the ways to ship something unless it's small enough to be sent like a letter... I am pretty sure international requires you to have it as well, but if not it seems beyond stupid to not have a tracking number included in your price if you ship something internationally)

I could go on... but the gist is basically make sure to sit down and think about what you are doing. I can understand rushing to PM someone to make sure you get a good deal first, but you have some time to take a moment and look at everything while you are waiting for a response PM. If you don't know if you are ok with the risk of being scammed by a certain person, then just don't buy from them, or buy only if you are alright with the idea of working to get your money back.

so yeah I will shut up now so you don't have to bare with me anymore lol.

Geneijin

*Disclaimer* Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$20 PSN code - $18 each
Delivery via PM.

1-year PlayStation Plus code - $40
Delivery via PM.

WTB:
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Original black label required. Must be complete and in very good condition.

Payment methods
For U.S. residents, Amazon Payments preferred. PayPal is also available to both international and U.S. buyers. If it's not a gift payment, buyer agrees to cover the transaction fee, if any, unless agreed upon beforehand.

ILoveBish

That toeman guy was for sure going to get banned, look at his post history, he was begging to get banned. I told him i would buy one of the phones but only if he sent first, since he has no feedback. He said how about half up front, which immediately struck me as a scammer technique. I just ignored him and he got banned anyway. Next time something like this happens, i will bring it up with a mod or something.

WTB

American PS2 (NTSC) - with working controller

Only thing is I live in Australia, so shipping will have to be agreed upon.

Reason for purchase is that my PS2 broke and does not read discs anymore and I really want to play FF12.

WTB

The MSX port of Metal Gear on Gamcube! Came with the Twin Snakes premium package in Japan. Shoot me a DM if you got one. I know this is a long shot but it's worth a shot.

WTB

The MSX port of Metal Gear on Gamcube! Came with the Twin Snakes premium package in Japan. Shoot me a DM if you got one. I know this is a long shot but it's worth a shot.

you have set me out on a great hunt for this that i was not aware of. that is super cool. i gotta have that.

I'm sorry we have had another potential scam. I urge everyone to be careful and to avoid using the Pay Pal gift option, especially on large purchases and when buying from newer members or members with little/no feedback.

I would also remind everyone that, while it's unfortunate anytime this happens, the truth is it's pretty uncommon and we have lots of great transactions for each time an issue arises. Anyway, just my thoughts...

WTB:

Cubivore-Gamecube
Gotcha Force-Gamecube

Need to be complete and in good condition. I know these are hard to find and will be fairly pricey. Please message me with condition and your price and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Ecto311

Anyone have a kinect for the Xbox one they are looking to part with around $70 or so? Ebay has them around 100 and game stop wants $130 when I could just get it for $100 difference in the price of the Xbox and that has forza with it too.

Friggz

WTB

you just cost a lot of people here money when you posted this. i never even knew about this. along with my gamecube freeloader, i need this.

need assistance with a big sale:

I am going to be posting my Gamecube and nintendo Wii game collection in the next few days, and I wanted some feedback before I posted it.

I am already planning on having some items in lots: the Gamecube Resident evil games all in one lot, Metal gear Solid: TSS w/Strategy guide, Super Mario Sunshine w/ Strategy Guide, and F-Zero GX w/Strategy guide. Some of the items will be individual as well: the Gamecube zelda titles, Mario All-Stars Wii.

My question is on the other items, some would be easy to sell standalone I think, but others are so common that I am pretty sure I'd never sell them (part of the reason why the resident Evils are all in one lot, can't sell 0 or 4 without bundling with 2, 3, and CV).

What would be an optimal way to bundle the rest of the games? Lots of 3 or 4? Bundle them by Genre or by publisher?

Note: I do not have Gotcha Force, or Twilight Princess GC, the Console is pending a sale already. GC & Wii accessories WILL be in the sale, but there is not a Gameboy advance player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom