• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just built my first PC, so I have games/software that came with my parts. - -

Have

Watch_Dogs
Acronis True Image 2014
Intel Bundle (Shadowrun Returns, Grid Autosport, Starchart and McAfee LiveSafe)

Want
Alien Isolation
Shadow Of Mordor
Naruto SUNSR
The Banner Saga
The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter
Hatoful Boyfriend
Dragon Age Origins:UE
Resident Evil Revelations

I have 3 Intel processors that I'm looking to sell. I figured I'd try here and give someone a nice deal before I put them up on eBay. I'd prefer an even trade for a PlayStation 4, but I'd be okay with PayPal payments as well.

The first one I have is an Intel i7-990x Extreme Edition @ 3.46GHz.

The second & third one are Intel Xeon X5690 @ 3.46GHz

I know the Xeon chips go for a lot more than the price of a PlayStation, but I'm all about giving someone the best deal they can get. So, again, let me say that I'm looking for an even trade; 1 Processor for 1 PlayStation 4. If I don't have any takers for the trade, I'll be willing to part with one of them for the price of the console, so let's say $450 with taxes and such.

I'll keep them on here for a few days before I go over to eBay. Oh, also I should say that they're in their OEM packaging and do not come with any sort of documentation.

isitstill

WTT

Metal Gear Solid Collection (PS2 box set)
Metal Gear Solid 4

Anyone interested in these Metal Gear games in exchange for $20 in eshop credit? PM me if so.

This thread will probably get closed as soon as I make this post, but here goes anyway:

WTS

NES - Complete

Metroid
Journey to Silius
Section Z
Silent Service
Super Mario Bros.

NES - Loose
Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers
Ghosts & Goblins
Ninja Gaiden II

DS - All Complete
Children of Mana - Sealed
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Dragon Quest IX
Electroplankton
Jump Super Stars
Jump Ultimate Stars
Mega Man Zero Collection
My World, My Way - Sealed

Misc.
Qanba Q4 Q4RAF Black PS3 & Xbox 360 & PC Joystick - $130 - Used literally twice. I suck at fighters...
Mario & Luigi 3DS System - Account is Transferable and includes bundled games- $130
Pebble Smartwatch - $60

I know there was a bit of civil unrest regarding Junior Member sellers a few days ago, but I do have multiple positive feedback at other places. Here's a list:

Reddit (Cloogr): /r/Gamesell, /r/Gamesale, /r/Gameswap, /r/RetroGameSwap
eBay: Cloggerdude
AVS Forum: Cloggerdude
Pokebeach: Cloggerdude

Time for a new thread, cool cats. I'm assuming the OP of this one will make it (if not, let us know). Just link us to the new one as soon as it's up and we'll replace this one.

Yep I'll create a new thread in the AM and will ping you when it's up, so you can lock this one.

Prodigal

Banned
Selling lightly used 3DSXL (Pokemon X edition) with 3 games. Includes charging cable, original SD card and pouch that's in the pic. $180 shipped - if you don't think that's a fair price, let me know and we can work something out. (NeoGAF + Seller)

Jyip8fU.jpg

Seik

Banned
Since this thread is coming to an end, I'd like to thank all the people I dealt with.

Never, not a single time, had a bad experience. GAF made my collection bigger for prices that didn't make me want to rip my face off.

Keep up being awesome, guys. :)

Here comes some super-late positive feedback for Dr. Black Jack. Bougth Hagane from him, and he was really helpful and great to communicate with, so I will highly recommend him to everybody!

Positive feedback for Morfeo, thanks dude! Super easy transaction for a big ticket game.

I have a couple more games up for grabs if anyone wants them:

Yoshi's Island SNES - Cart only, great condition. The battery still saves! $23 shipped
Zelda II NES - Gold cart only, decent condition with a few scratches/wear spots and some marker on the back. Still saves! $13 shipped

Fireblend

Banned
I like the idea of ending the thread on a positive note :) I'm not a very frequent buyer or seller, but still, thanks everyone for creating such a nice environment in this thread. Every poster I've dealt with here has been an absolute pleasure. Keep it up, everyone!

And a special shoutout for SmokeMaxX, who's saved me and many other international users with his face-value online shop cards. I know he has no shortage of positive feedback, but still, thanks!

Availability update for the next page

The three games with strategy guides are being sold WITH their strategy guides though. Photos of all items can be available upon request (though it may take 12 hours to get back with you on imgur links). I am planning on using paypal, though I am still working that (and prices) out.

Complete games 1 Owner:
All Wii Games (the game in the extra white case is wii sports) (assume all games have redeemed the club nintendo reward)
Wii Fit board is included with purchase of Wii Fit
Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - Lots of interest in all Resident Evil gamecube games- they are pending
F-Zero GX (w/Guide) - Pending
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (w/Guide) - Pending
Tales of Symphonia
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and OoT Master Quest - pending
Baten Kaitos
Baten Kaitos: Origins (an interested party has already reached out to me on this one)

The center column are Gamestop used Titles or ex-Rentals:
REmake (Resident Evil GC) is without manual and an ex-blockbuster rental, playable but it has the old blockbuster anti-theft film on the top of the discs. (the only item in this lot with this condition) - Pending as part of Resident evil Block
Legend of Zelda: four Swords adventures: no manual, ex-blockbuster rental, good condition on disc, terrible replacement box, has the original lithos though, - Pending
Paper Mario: thousand year door, complete but an ex-blockbuster rental, good condition on disc, replacement box, has the original lithos though.
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requim. I am pretty sure this is an ex gamestop game, but it is complete and in good condition (better than acceptable condition but not as good as the above 1 owner titles mainly because of the box, manual and disc are great) - Pending
Megaman X: command Mission: I know this is an ex gamestop game, because of the yellow sticker on the back, but It is complete and in good condition (better than acceptable condition but not as good as the above 1 owner titles mainly because of the box, manual and disc are great) - Pending
Super Mario Sunshine (w/guide) - gamestop repurchase, complete, great condition - Pending
Zelda: Wind Waker - Gamestop repurchase, complete, great condition
Zelda: Anniversary collection, no Manual and the box has a sticker saying "no returns on this item" however, the disc is in great condition, the original lithos, and appears to be original box.

I will update this post depending on sales or if any pending items get released from their interested parties. - I will cross post this into the new thread whenever it goes up...

Afro

WTS:

Destiny | XB1 | Mint used condition w/ bonus vanguard armory DLC.

$42 shipped via Paypal gift. U.S. only.

NEOGAF PLUS SELLER

tag: xbox one

Hollycat

Selling lightly used 3DSXL (Pokemon X edition) with 3 games. Includes charging cable, original SD card and pouch that's in the pic. $180 shipped - if you don't think that's a fair price, let me know and we can work something out. (NeoGAF + Seller)

Jyip8fU.jpg

I'll give anyone who buys this for me a shoulder rub.

AwRy108

3 x SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for blazenumb1 for the following 3 separate transactions:

1) Diablo III - RoS (PS4)
2) Destiny (PS4)
3) Destiny (XBone) for a friend of mine

Got the games to me quickly, and for great prices. Looking forward to doing lots more business with this GAF'er!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom