• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kick51

Banned
Bump!

all shipping options come with delivery confirmation. Faster shipping options available on request-- they'll be the exact shipping price + the item price.

Things that weigh under 13 oz get shipped 1st class, anything over gets Parcel/Media Mail. Except the Wii U which ships Priority.

Sorry some of the pics are blurry when blown up. i don't know how to work my camera settings.

PM me if interested!

UZzXdnc.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data pre-order book. very light shelf wear

I have two of them.

$8 shipped each, first class

5B2PfjP.jpg

The Art Of Onimusha. Pre-order bonus for Onimusha 3 if I remember correctly. light shelf wear.

$10 shipped media mail

BwBMGjo.jpg

UMVC3 guide. so u can beat Daigo at mahvel Kappa. Has shelf wear and that sticker residue on the cover, otherwise the pages are perfect and intact. apologies for the blur.

$8.95 shipped media mail.

nPHYtLc.jpg

Nier guide. Minor shelf wear, bestbuy sticker res on the front, otherwise fine.

$20 shipped media mail.

ChronoX

Looking to buy CoD:MW1 and MW3 Steam keys/gifts - can't seem to find a good deal on these anywhere!

Yup, deals on Activision games are very few and far apart. As far as Modern Warfare 3 goes, you might want to track down a cheap retail copy and just redeem the key on Steam :)

NYCrooner

Anyone have a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS that might be willing to part with? Looking for a good deal as I've already got the Wii U version but want to try the data transfer option.

Sydle

Long shot trades in the US. Been a GAF member since 2006. Bought and sold here many times.

Trade A
  • My Slim PS3 120GB with original box, The Last of Us, Journey (digital), Infamous (digital), and official charger
  • Your 3DS XL in great condition with some games
Trade B
  • My Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition or Forza 5 Limited Edition
  • Your Tomb Raider: DE and Assassin's Creed 4 (Xbox One)
DR3 is still in the original shrink wrap. I unwrapped Forza 5, but it's still in mint condition. I bought both digitally instead.

Hip Hop

Off-topic, but you can get a MW3 key from Gamestop for $15.

I think you are confusing it with the DLC map packs, those are priced $15.
The full game is showing up as $39.99

Anyway, found some new copies of it up on Amazon. $18 for the physical that should contain a key. A bit too high still.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Positive feedback for M*A*S*H - awesome dude.

Also,

Just updating my wanted list and also adding a request for ACIV (would like to pay $15)

Company of Heroes 2
Rome II
Castlevania: LotS2
-Assassin's Creed IV -- thanks for selling it to me OriginofHysteria

Positive feedback for Siyou, Phinor and d0t1q.

All were very smooth transactions.

---

Positive feedback for oipic.

Extremely polite and easy to deal with, thanks again!

oipic

Positive feedback for Stronghammer22.

A gentleman GAFfer, very friendly and most efficient. Thanks again, mate.

Quickly listing before bed in case anyone is interested -
Selling an iPad Air (16gb White). Has a screen protector and smart case (aftermarket), in like new condition. Barely used. No box, but has USB cord and wall charger.

$450 shipped

Adding photos later!
Night everyone!

WTS Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PS Vita Code (NA) $21 (paypal or amazon GC)
I'm open to trading as well (pretty much for any system). I also have Class of Heroes II codes for trade/offer.

Lemstar

NeoGAF Plus Seller

All prices include shipping within the United States. Discounts are available for combined shipping; contact for a quote.

Payment is strongly preferred in the form of PayPal gift.

All games that do not have condition specified otherwise are complete and have minimal wear.

360:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (disc only) - $14
Lost Odyssey (disc only) - $13
Singularity - $8
Resident Evil 6 (brand new) - $12
Persona 4 Arena - $16
Devil May Cry HD Collection - $13

PS3:
Valkyria Chronicles (brand new) - $17
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - $26

PS Vita:
Persona 4 Golden - $21
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - $36
Lumines: Electronic Symphony (brand new) - $14

DS:
Rhythm Heaven (cart-only) - $4
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (cart-only) - $8
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (cart-only) - $7

PC:
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam key) - $5
Quantum Conundrum (Steam key) - $1.50
Final Fantasy VII (Steam key) - $6

PS3 Phantoms/Non-sells (one-time installs):
Lego Marvel Superheroes - $4
God of War: Ascension - $2.50
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 - $3
Assassin's Creed 4 - $5
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F - $7
Dragon's Crown + Catherine (one account) - $8
Persona 4 Arena - $2.50

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:.

***$50 Cards On Sale Until Next Friday (2-21-14) for $45 (10% Off)***

I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50 (Note: $50 codes are currently discounted). Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

1600 Xbox Live Microsoft Points - $16

PSN Credit: $10/$20/$50 - 5% Off

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

ARCADE STICKS:

360:

Hori Dead Or Alive 5 Stick (Brand New; Never Been Opened or Used) - $100 shipped
Stock Image:
hori_doa5_360_02.jpg

PS3:

MadCatz Namco Tekken Hybrid Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Never Been Used) - $110 shipped
Stock Image:
[b]MadCatz Namco Tekken Hybrid Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Never Been Used) - $110 shipped[/b]
Stock Image:
[img]http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/221267455173_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg
My pics of sides:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022042_zpsqp2zienr.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022035_zpsukd7kzis.jpg[/img]
My pics of sides:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022042_zpsqp2zienr.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022035_zpsukd7kzis.jpg

MadCatz Round 1 Tournament Edition Fightstick (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $75 shipped
Cosmetically in rough condition. Works perfectly fine, but selling it cheap because the stick itself is pretty beat up. The cord compartment still has its door, but the door's clip is broken so it won't lock closed.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_012437_zps9wrmmse0.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_012446_zpsd81z54ws.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_012426_zpsktuczwtl.jpg

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Very Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts (except JLF joystick); it has stock Hori parts.
Has plastic crease mark around screws. Can probably easily be removed by pulling or by unscrewing and removing. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020254_zpsymnlmasv.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020251_zpsrgqcjhmf.jpg

Dual Mod:

Eightarc Synthesis (Used; Great Condition) - $160 shipped
Balltop is clear and cracked. If you buy this stick, you can have any one of the balltops I have for sale above free to replace the cracked balltop. Everything works perfectly fine.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_010830_zpsgyt3tazu.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (110+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Drensch

Selling Digital copy codes:

Trying this to see if there's demand.

Game of Thrones Season 2 and 3 : 20$----sold

5$ each

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight Rises
Man Of Steel
Blade Runner
Prometheus
Pacific Rim
World War Z
Star Trek Into Darkness
GI Joe Retaliation
Argo
Django Unchained
Silver Linings Playbook
BridesMaids

I can email the code or a scan or whatever.

Google wallet is preferred due to lack of fees.

Looking to trade AC4(Download Code) for PC for Thi4f(PC)or Southpark: Stick of Truth(PC).

Or if anyone knows where I could get a good price on ay of those games(Steam) I'd appreciate it.

kaos424

Selling or trading my dvd copy of game of thrones season 3 from the blu ray combo pack. Just the 2 disc dvd set with sleeve, no digital code. Interested in PayPal/PSN/AMZ Credit or Vita games. PM if interested.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Selling Digital copy codes:

Trying this to see if there's demand.

Game of Thrones Season 2 and 3 : 20$ I can email the code or a scan or whatever.

Google wallet is preferred due to lack of fees.

PM'd.

Also, on a side note, something I recently learned, shipping to overseas places doesn't necessarily cost any more than shipping from one side of the country to another. Some people have APO addresses, which allow for normal priced shipping, depending on the size of the package, according to USPS.

Varg

Banned
Sapphire 7970 vapor x edition gpu up for sale. 350 for local pickup in NJ or add shipping costs if not. USA only shipping please.

Will trade for a 780 - 780 ti. I'll throw in some cash as well.

If you have any questions please pm me. I will answer as soon as possible.

paolo11

NoRéN;101383973 said:
NeoGAF Gold Seller. Plenty of positive feedback.
paypal gift payment only.
PM only.

Selling:

Pokemon Y
-complete and in good condition
-club nintendo code used

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-complete and like new.

Want to TRADE FOR:
Fire Emblem Awakening
Splinter Cell Blacklist PC
Assassin's Creed Black Flag PC
Saint's Row 4 PC
Bioshock Posters

I reply to PMs quickly. If you have sent a PM and I never replied, I did not get it.

Sent a PM twice. :)

Jesb

This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have the xbox 360 adapter for sale that lets you connect the wireless 360 controller to PC? Looking for the official adapter.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence! PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

zKJyQp7.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):