• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhlt25

WTS: Dangan Ronpa $25 shipped. Play through it once. Really enjoy it but this is not the type of game I would replay

jakeumms

Alright here's my next batch! Price includes shipping unless specified.

That's all for now.

p.s. does anyone know where i could sell my comic books collection here in Los Angeles? Let me know thanks!

I live in Los Angeles and have been selling my comics recently. I've also sold collections in the past, once in the 90s when I was teenager and I wanted to have spending money to finance my misadventures and then again in the mid-00s when I was moving to LA. In the mid-90s stores were buying comics and generally gave you decent enough money - about half of book value. When I sold my collection the second time, I was bummed to learn that this wasn't the case anymore and that the best deal I could get was $200 for 4 or 5 longboxes. They didn't even wanna go through them individually.

I was about to sell my books last week and was going to take them into some shops here. I was hoping I could clear $200 but I wasn't optimistic. My friend talked me into to doing a test week on eBay and I cleared $500 for about 30 books. Now, granted those books were the cream of the crop but I think you get my point. At the very least, pick out the books you know are potentially valuable and do a looksee on recently closed auctions.

If you decide you don't want to be bothered and just want to be rid of them, Earth 2 in the Valley buys books. They have two locations, one in Sherman Oaks and the other in Tarzana, I believe. Also, I am on Secret Hearquarters mailing list and they are always soliciting on it for people to bring in their books. They are located in Silverlake. Hope this info helps!

Chairhome

These failed to sell on ebay. I put them back oneBay, but I'll try again here as well.
Adidas Originals Skywalkers (Orange), sz 7.5
Worn twice, very good condition. Missing the plastic "blister pack", comes with tags. Cardboard backing has a big crease in the lower right corner. Looking for best offer.

Adidas Originals Forum Mid AT-AT, sz 7/7.5
NOTE: in getting these ready to sell, I just noticed the store gave me one size 7, and the other size 7.5 :-(
Worn maybe 5 times. Soles show some wear and discoloring, might be able to restore if you know what you're doing (i don't). Good condition. Comes with box, tags, extra white laces, tissue paper (shows AT-AT schematics).

Also selling:
Vita games:
Persona 4 Golden (card only) - $17 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken (complete) - $17 shipped

Mario kart Wii - $25

DS (no club Nintendo codes)
12896157735_ccbc456435_c.jpg

Mario kart ds (card only) - $13
Final fantasy tactics A2 (DS card only) - $13
Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $12
Ace Attorney 3 (generic GameStop case with ds card) - $12
Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice (complete) - $15
Ace attorney: Miles Edgeworth (complete) - $15
Professor Layton and the Curious Villain -$12
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box $12
Professor Layton and the unwound future -$12

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask CD - Sealed - $20 shipped
Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)

WTB:
UV Digital code for Justice League War
Moto G
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

WTS:

One slim ps2 with Modbo 4.0 modchip installed. Has new laser. Includes one memory card, one controller, power cord and a/v cables. Ps2 does have two small holes in the back of the console, where I had to carefully drill to hook a Joytech lcd screen to it, at one point. Doesn't affect the ps2 in anyway. $100 shipped

znJ0qyDl.jpg

One psx with MM3 modchip installed. New laser. Includes one memory card, one controller, a/v cord and power cord. $70 shipped.

I've got great feedback, so buy with confidence.

EwoF7eAl.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have a copy of Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost for sale. It's still sealed, and it has the first print DLC. $73/shipped in the US. I'll ship outside of the US for actual cost. I'm a Gold Seller. PM Me!

I am also looking to buy a Neo Geo Pocket Color. I'd prefer clear or anthracite, but if the price is right I'm not too picky. If you have games too, let me know.

Positive feedback for PhoenixSFT. Fast shipping. Great price on the game.

Positive feedback for Chorazin. Awesome game.

Positive feedback for earvcunanan.

Positive feedback for TraBuch. Can't wait to play the game he sent to me.

Jonboy

Trying one more time here before this stuff goes to eBay.

**NeGAF PLUS Seller**
Amazon Payments or Paypal Gift accepted

WTS

Nintendo Wii "Gamecube" Bundle

- Includes wii remote, motion plus attachment, nunchuk, memory card 1019 for Gamecube, black Gamecube controller plus Mario Kart Double Dash, Luigi's Mansion, Battalion Wars, Just Dance (Wii), Hawx II, and Eternal Darkness (only game without a box).
- Adult-owned with every item in excellent working condition.
- Also includes Wii component cables! Power cable and stand also included.

$125 shipped

Nintendo 2DS plus extras!
- Digital copy (already installed) of Link Between Worlds
- Official carrying case
- Both the 2DS and the case are red
- Original box, cables and manuals included
- Club Nintendo Codes have been used
- All items are in like-new, adult-owned, excellent working condition

$110 shipped

Club Nintendo Majoras Mask Soundtrack
*has been opened*
$20 shipped

Killzone Shadow Fall
- Box and manual included
$25 shipped

Cole MacGrath InFamous 2 Statue
$18 shipped

vocab

Selling:

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)

WTB/WTT: Pokemon Red, and gold. Cheap. good condition/good clean label please. Also looking for a new copy of Strange Journey ds

Random question but does anyone know how much shipping a few games(2 ps4 and one 3ds)would be to Canada? I can fit everything in a large bubble mailer/small box.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Random question but does anyone know how much shipping a few games(2 ps4 and one 3ds)would be to Canada? I can fit everything in a large bubble mailer/small box.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lol, you're in luck and perfect timing! I just shipped two ps3 games and a vita game to Canada just today by first class mail and it came out to be $9.55.

Tip for those shipping to Canada. Ship multiple games in one package, as you'll save on shipping that way. Do not just ship one game. When I shipped just one game last time, it came out to be $7.65.

AwRy108

WTS:
Assassin's Creed 4 Season Pass for PS4 - $10
Call of Duty Ghost: Freefall map for PS4 - $5
Battlefield 4: China Rising pack for PS4 - $5

PM'd you.

I've seen lots of folks looking for Ape Escape lately. Are they rare now or something?

I was wondering the same thing. I have all of the proper Ape Escape titles (1, 2, and 3), but I'm keeping them because they're some of my favorite 3D platformers; and also, there's no other means of playing them except in their original format on their respective platforms.

Lol, you're in luck and perfect timing! I just shipped two ps3 games and a vita game to Canada just today by first class mail and it came out to be $9.55.

Tip for those shipping to Canada. Ship multiple games in one package, as you'll save on shipping that way. Do not just ship one game. When I shipped just one game last time, it came out to be $7.65.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

frontovik

Banned
WTB:

Steam games
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

GameCube:
Resident Evil Remake
Resident Evil Code Veronica

iamtheb

I'd like to buy the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Set (either system but preferably PS3) if anyone here got in on the sale on Capcom's site. PM me, please. Thanks!

Axass

Want to trade / Want to sell

So, I have this digital code for Super Mario 3D Land from a Nintendo promotion... too bad I bought the game one month before the promotion started... so I'm currently just sitting on it.

It's a PAL code, I'd be willing to trade it for a Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies code (also PAL of course) or to sell it for €15.

I have Paypal, hit me with a PM if interested.

fresquito

I have an Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag code for PC. I'm willing to trade it. Games I'm interested in:

- Kerbal Space Program
- Prison Architect
- Xcom: Enemy Within

All of them are much cheaper games. If you're willing to trade, pm me.

Anyone have a code for wind waker on the wii u? I wanna get this game for my boy who just turned 11 and was hoping to get a deal on it if possible. I think it's like 49.99 on the Nintendo store.

POSITVE FEEDBACK for Anustart, sold me Bravely Default, awesome.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Istaerion, sold me Zelda: ALBW, sweet.

Received same day before weekend, thanks!

Arla

Have:
[Steam] Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
[Steam] Dark Messiah of Might & Magic

Want:
[Steam] Resident Evil: Revelations

I'll trade BOTH games for Revelations.

xclaw

Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder.

Purchased some N64 games and they arrived in prime condition well within expected delivery times for a US > Canada package.

Meier

Hi all,

I have my 1600 points / $20.00 XBL credit from GTA V that I haven't used. Anyone interested in buying this from me? It still works as I just went to put it in but it tells me I need to convert my account to money. Willing to take a trade for Banished on Steam or something else that is also the same price.

Just re-posting. Would also take a Walking Dead Season 2 Steam code in trade which I believe is about $16 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom