• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Buyer Feedback for RoninChaos.
Positive Buyer Feedback for Evenball.

Both were great to work with, paid promptly and are highly recommended. Thanks!

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK FOR GCNemesis.

Dude was super easy to deal with and got the stuff here stupidly quick.

Thanks!

Have:

Ratchet and Clank:Into the Nexus (sealed)

Catherine (sealed)

Yakuza- Dead Souls (sealed)

Looking for some 3ds or Vita games.

Tearaway
Killzone Mercenaries
Dragons Crown
Mario Luigi Dream Team

isual

I have a question.

I just bought a 360e 4gb, and got my license transferred already but I don't want to buy a transfer cable for my saves from my old phat harddrive.

Can I just buy a refurbished xbox360 (phat) from gamestop and just upload all my saves to the cloud without getting a license transfer again ?

sorry if I posted it here since I can't make threads.

Lemstar

I have a question.

I just bought a 360e 4gb, and got my license transferred already but I don't want to buy a transfer cable for my saves from my old phat harddrive.

Can I just buy a refurbished xbox360 (phat) from gamestop and just upload all my saves to the cloud without getting a license transfer again ?

sorry if I posted it here since I can't make threads.
Does copying them to a USB drive from your old 360 not work?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anyone here sold a PS4 or any other game console? I'm shipping one to a friend, trying to figure out what shipping should cost.

SmokeMaxX

Anyone here sold a PS4 or any other game console? I'm shipping one to a friend, trying to figure out what shipping should cost.

I've sold a few. Give me a sec and I'll edit in shipping costs.

EDIT: About $20 via USPS Parcel Select although you may be able to send it cheaper via Fedex Ground/Home Delivery.

Lemstar

I shipped one USPS Priority (3-day from Hawaii to California; Zone 8 for pricing) for $40. Their pricing is based on geographical distance, so pretty much anything short of coast-to-coast is going to be cheaper than what I paid.

As SmokeMaxx mentioned, Parcel Select is about $20 for the same distance, but it's significantly slower (up to 10 business days?).

If you go with USPS, make sure the outside box is small enough that it isn't classified as a bulk package. Those are substantially more expensive to mail.

my phat 360 red ringed so i cannot do that.
Oh.

If I had to guess, MS cloud saves are tied to your user profile, so you -should- be fine, but don't quote me on that.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I've sold a few. Give me a sec and I'll edit in shipping costs.

EDIT: About $20 via USPS Parcel Select although you may be able to send it cheaper via Fedex Ground/Home Delivery.

This is a dumb question, but is Parcel Select just something I ask for at the post office? The only shipping experience I really have is with small items that I just send first class.

SmokeMaxX

I shipped one USPS Priority (3-day from Hawaii to California; Zone 8 for pricing) for $40. Their pricing is based on geographical distance, so pretty much anything short of coast-to-coast is going to be cheaper than what I paid.

As SmokeMaxx mentioned, Parcel Select is about $20 for the same distance, but it's significantly slower (up to 10 business days?).

If you go with USPS, make sure the outside box is small enough that it isn't classified as a bulk package. Those are substantially more expensive to mail.
Parcel Select is definitely slower than Priority but doesn't take that much longer. The longest I've ever had was when I've shipped to Hawaii/Alaska and those packages did take about 10-14 (non-business) days. I ship from Arkansas and if I ship to New York, Florida, or California, it takes about 5 business days whereas Priority Mail takes about 3 business days. I've had Parcel Select packages ship faster than Priority Mail packages going to the same location (although this isn't common). Parcel Select IS a compromise in terms of price vs speed, but it's not so bad haha.

SmokeMaxX

This is a dumb question, but is Parcel Select just something I ask for at the post office? The only shipping experience I really have is with small items that I just send first class.

USPS physical locations offer Standard Post which is a little more expensive than Parcel Select but pretty much the same thing (although I'm not sure if Standard Post comes with automatic tracking like Parcel Select does). If you have a Paypal account and don't mind printing shipping labels online, just open it up and go to Multi-Order Shipping on the side. This lets you get the cheaper Parcel Select option. Create a new shipment, fill in all the blanks and select "Parcel Select (Non-Presorted)" or whatever it's called. You'll need to know the weight of your package, but that's pretty much it. Then "Pay and Print" and attach your shipping label to your package and you're good to go.

isual

Oh.

If I had to guess, MS cloud saves are tied to your user profile, so you -should- be fine, but don't quote me on that.

that is if I uploaded them to cloud first right? I did not when I had my phat 360..

Any LEGO collector's out there?

I've got three pretty rare minifigs up for sale/trade.

(3) White Boba Fett minifigs - one is loose, other two are sealed.

PM me for more info, pics, etc.

Kintaco

Positive Feedback for DontBlink, super fast shipping, even faster than my Amazon Prime orders! Great price on the item too! Buy with condifidence.

Sydle

that is if I uploaded them to cloud first right? I did not when I had my phat 360..

You can move them from physical storage to the cloud through the system management > storage menu. I did this a couple months back and it worked out just fine.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Steam games (gifts)
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 27$
Grim Dawn -12.9$
Manga Maker -25$
Football Manager 2014- 18$(1 copy left)
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Hegemony Rome - 18$
Lego: The Movie: The Videogame: The Book: The Graphic Novel: The Show- 17.5
Blackguards- 22$
Blackguards Deluxe Edition-29.9$
Resident Evil 4 HD Ultimate Edition- 18$
Divinity Original Sin -18$
Banner Saga -16$
Broken Age -17$
Broken Age+Soundtrack-18$
Starbound -10$
Starbound 4 pack- 31$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$
Consortion-15$
Nidhog 2pack- 16$

Yanksfan

I need $10 PP right now.

I have a $15 MS Card and a $15 iTunes card. If anyone wants to buy a gift card for XBox or Apple on the cheap, PM me and we can get this done tonight. Thanks all!

EDIT - MS card sold to Lemstar, thanks to everyone for their interest.

Rubius

I got two extra South Park and the Stick of Truth code in my Grand Wizard edition, so might as well trade them. Selling it 40$ and it's for Steam only.
stick-of-truth-box-art-pc.jpg

Speevy

Banned
Oh yeah, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE positive feedback for Liquidmetal14.

The guy built me a whole damn PC, and even helped me fix it when I accidentally unhooked a wire.

10 billion points for him.

Jomjom

Banned
Positive feedback for ImNotSteven. Sold a game to me for a great price. Super fast shipping and had no problems shipping to my friend in Hawaii! Don't hesitate to buy from this guy!

Positive feedback for Byronic Hero. Sold me a game also for a great price. The game came exactly as described! If this guy tells you it's mint, it's MINT.

Thanks!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

ARCADE STICKS:

360:

Hori Dead Or Alive 5 Stick (Brand New; Never Been Opened or Used) - $100 shipped
Stock Image:
hori_doa5_360_02.jpg

PS3:

MadCatz Namco Tekken Hybrid Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Never Been Used) - $110 shipped
Stock Image:
1000x1000.jpg

My pics of sides:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022042_zpsqp2zienr.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_022035_zpsukd7kzis.jpg

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Very Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts (except JLF joystick); it has stock Hori parts.
Has plastic crease mark around screws. Can probably easily be removed by pulling or by unscrewing and removing. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020254_zpsymnlmasv.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020251_zpsrgqcjhmf.jpg

Dual Mod:

Eightarc Synthesis (Used; Great Condition) - $160 shipped
Balltop is clear and cracked. If you buy this stick, you can have any one of the balltops I have for sale above free to replace the cracked balltop. Everything works perfectly fine.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_010830_zpsgyt3tazu.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (124+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I have a 3DSXL Club Nintendo code if anyone's interested. $12, shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom