• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandy

Hey Ga-
PgPmj.gif

nguyen704

I wonder if NeoGAF could make a separate forum for B/S/T. That way, anyone who wants to B/S/T can make their own thread within B/S/T. Anyone who is interested in that thread can reply/PM the person. I could this help not clutter a single thread with every single request, reply, rant, or feedback reply.

Mega

Banned
When things like listing items that were $60 MSRP + S&H and are limited as fuck, with market prices of $300+ and are listed for 2/3rds of said market price or OBO with shipping included ends up getting whining posts for the next 3 pages from multiple users.

It went from name calling to trying to guilt trip. That's when some here were trying to force someone's hands.

I see where you're coming from and when someone crosses the line from helpful to shit-posting and guilt-tripping, that sucks. Maybe a rule should be in place that egregious post whining should be a bannable offense in order to help enforce the no whining rule better. It would need clear examples like "X got banned because he accused Y of deliberately trying to rip off BST with no such proof." Or "X got banned because he has a repeat pattern of guilt-tripping sellers who sell above MSRP."

Because of this. It causes drama and discourse among members and makes people not even want to list items here. I didn't list my Division keys here because of this specifically.

Chances are if they are on NeoGAFs B/S/T thread instead of Ebay or Amazon they are savvy enough to know who is and who isn't scalping.

If it bothers somebody they don't have to buy it. We are not the B/S/T police.

Honestly you just sound bitter because you missed a price glitch.

Excuse me, I am bitter over a price glitch? I was giving hypotheticals. I have never once bitched about anyone's price on anything in BST, not publicly or even privately to myself. I'm not price sensitive enough to care if a game I want is $1 or $10. I'm not making this personal like you are. I'm talking from a position of extending common courtesy to your fellow forum poster, not acting like BST Police.

Maybe you're bitter as a seller trying to bilk his fellow gamer for a few extra dollars? Honestly you sound bitter that you can only get $5 as opposed to $9 for your dirt-common keys.

See? How do you like ridiculous, baseless assumptions being made about you?

FYI: I sold an expensive Sony BVM monitor to a fellow Gaffer for UNDER $100 what I personaly paid for it and hundreds less than what they're going for on ebay. Really,GTFO with this accusatory shit. You don't know me (and pointing fingers here is part of the problem we're all discussing and we need less of it).

Excuse me, I am bitter over a price glitch? I was giving hypotheticals. I have never once bitched about anyone's price on anything in BST, not publicly or even privately to myself. I'm not price sensitive enough to care if a game I want is $1 or $10. I'm not making this personal like you are. I'm talking from a position of extending common courtesy to your fellow forum poster, not acting like BST Police.

Maybe you're bitter as a seller trying to bilk his fellow gamer for a few extra dollars? Honestly you sound bitter that you can only get $5 as opposed to $9 for your dirt-common keys.

See? How do you like ridiculous, baseless assumptions being made about you?

FYI: I sold an expensive Sony BVM monitor to a fellow Gaffer for UNDER $100 what I personaly paid for it and hundreds less than what they're going for on ebay. Really,GTFO with this accusatory shit. You don't know me.

I'm not accusing you of anything and I'm not angry. I just think the thread needs cleaned up is all. Look at this page, it's completely deraiIed and we are not helping it right now.

I thought B/S/T only posts would help that. People trying to police prices doesn't.

Just because you want to sell your shit at bargain bin prices doesn't mean we all have too.

Mega

Banned
Just because you want to sell your shit at bargain bin prices doesn't mean we all have too.

Literally never once said or implied this (I only posted that example because you erroneously claimed I was bitter about missing out $1 keys). You feel threatened as a seller that buyers have more options and information at their fingertips and all I'm saying is that there's nothing wrong with that and you shouldn't feel threatened. If someone wants to buy your stuff, they will and no one is asking you change your prices (and if someone is telling you to change your prices, they need to go away).

Want To Sell:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition (NO GAME OR SEASON PASS) $250

WTS some Steam/Uplay keys

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $2
Front Mission Evolved $1
Just Cause Collection $2
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $2
ShadowGate $1
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse $2 PENDING
Switchcars $1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $1
Tomb Raider 1 $1
Tomb Raider 2 $1
Tomb Raider 3 $1
Tomb Raider Legend $1
Tomb Raider Underworld $1
Yosumin $1

WTB:

XBOX One Physical Copies
Rainbow Six Siege
Or maybe other Xbox One games, let me know what you got :)

I would like to get a WII for around $30 shipped. Modded or not, it doesn't matter to me. Don't need any games, but some extra controllers would be nice.

I have done a bunch of transactions on here, but I don't think my feedback has been updated yet.

Thanks everyone!

Literally never once said or implied this (I only posted that example because you erroneously claimed I was bitter about missing out $1 keys). You feel threatened as a seller that buyers have more options and information at their fingertips and all I'm saying is that there's nothing wrong with that and you shouldn't feel threatened. If someone wants to buy your stuff, they will and no one is asking you change your prices (and if someone is telling you to change your prices, they need to go away).

I'm new here, still a junior and have sold maybe 1 item in this thread and don't really want to for obvious reasons. I do know that I shouldn't be afraid to list items for sale here.

Anyways I'm done with this conversation.

It feels hypocritical to champion b/s/t only posts and then argue with people.

PM me if you want.

I just wanted to chime in to say that people shouldn't be afraid from posting comments in this thread.

For example: A while back I posted in B/S/T that I wanted to sell a game key for ~$45. Someone replied to let me know that the going rate for this key was more like $20. I appreciated this post a great deal, because it was useful information to me.

Perhaps I should have done my own research beforehand on what the appropriate price for the key was, but one of the things I like about this thread is how "low effort" it is to do transactions.

Soulflarz

Banned
Guys, use common sense in here-
Don't make offers that exist only to be an ass
And don't be legalistic in defending it, you're being an enabler of said posts just for the sake of arguing semantics- those posts still only exist to anger members regardless of the rules, don't encourage them.
And if someone is selling a readily available game for $40 when it's $20 or even free, it's fine to point that out.

What isn't all right is aggressive haggling on a fair price, aka $10 division keys and such requested for $1, or saying upcharging on a rare game is wrong, since thats their choice and it's next to impossible to say "it's avail at ____", since it isn't and they'd still be helping you out.

Can we start a new thread for this debate? I have money burning a hole in my pocket. Looking for Xbox live currency or The Division digital code.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-xb...ource=rvs&utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=1312731
Make a new groupon account, use SAVE10, $35 for a year.

Hollycat

WTS

Fallout 4 Pip boy Just comes with the Pipboy and the case. No game included. I'm asking $110. Negotiable
KH2.5 collectors Edition complete Asking $150 negotiable

PS3 320 gig slim.. $150

Games. $10.50 each unless otherwise marked If you buy more than one, everyone after the first is $8.50 SHIPPING INCLUDED

PS3
Assassins Creed Revelations
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Brutal Legend
Call of Duty black ops
Dark Souls
Dark Void
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dishonored
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Dynasty Warriors 6
Dynasty Warriors 7
FF 13
FF 13-2
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Fear 2
God of War Collection
Grand Theft Auto 5 ($12)
Infamous (no case)
KH 1.5 Limited Edition ($20)
Metal Gear Collection
Metal Gear Solid 4
Motor Storm Apocalypse
Ni no Kuni
Persona 4 Arena -GONE
Rage
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time -GONE
Ratchet and Clank Collection
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction -GONE
Red Dead Redemption
Skylanders
Skyrim
The Orange Box
The Saboteur
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3

DS/ 3ds - no cases
Animal Crossing new leaf - GONE
Adventure time ETDBIDK
Pokemon Black ($12) - GONE
Mario Kart 7 - GONE
Phoenix Wright 1
Apollo Justice
Miles Edgeworth

Additonally I'm selling drawings for cheap. I'll draw anything you want for a reasonable amount and you dont pay if you arent satisfied. I'm trying to raise money for rent this month. Thank you for your generosity. Link to some of my past doodles http://imgur.com/a/4A0or

BHK3

Banned
I'm not gonna front, I'm bitter about missing $1 keys and even more bitter because I tried to give a dude a Ashes amd key for super low and amd said no.

The moral of the story is just be excellent to each other. I agree with bboys posts honestly about needing prices but the majority don't take kindly to it and we get derailed. Clogger is a very hard working person and I really don't think the same rude negative Nancy should drive you away. The dude helps with the feedback list and gave us A FEEDBACK THREAD.

If there's no problem with sellers like NeOak charging over msrp, I don't see why there are problems with my attempts to haggle. You might think $1 shipped is unfair but to some sellers, it isn't. Let us sell for whatever we think items are worth.

If the thread feels that should not be allowed, then I propose a required price requirement. Whatever makes you all happy.

The difference here is you aren't doing this in good faith and you know you aren't. C'mon son. $1 shipped isn't you haggling, it's you trying to bring attention to something you dislike.

Anyway, I'm looking wtb the loot crate xforce deadpool figure (The white one) if anyone has it. Not sure what these are going for but I'm sure that it's more than $1 shipped. PM me if you have one. I have a red one if you want to trade too.

I don't care what people post in here. I see $1 shipped, I move on. I see a wall of text every 150 posts, I scroll for days and move on. I see images at 4K resolution, I laugh at the poor souls with images enabled and move on.

Buyers want a deal. Sellers want a deal. No one wants to deal with eBay or retail, that's why they're here, and they'll have to accept that there are compromises for doing so.

I don't care what people post in here. I see $1 shipped, I move on. I see a wall of text every 150 posts, I scroll for days and move on. I see images at 4K resolution, I laugh at the poor souls with images enabled and move on.

Buyers want a deal. Sellers want a deal. No one wants to deal with eBay or retail, that's why they're here, and they'll have to accept that there are compromises for doing so.

I like this guy. He gets it :) haha

I haven't been too involved in the churn that's going on, but as a buyer/seller in the community I suppose I should give my input.

The witch hunting in here is absurd. We have a good thing here...an opportunity to buy/sell directly with each other and not be handing Amazon/eBay upwards of 20% of our sale prices in fees. For some sellers that means they can price things cheaper than you can find anywhere else and make a quick sale. For others that means they can price comparable to Amazon/eBay/GameStop prices and pocket the full price without giving a fee to a company. I don't purport to know what people's financial motivations are for selling something, nor do I care. People can price something at whatever they think is fair. If someone's willing to pay that price, then it was fair and we can move on.

The ONLY time anyone should be speaking up about a "scammer" or "scalper" is if the product itself is causing a problem. For example, the Microsoft keys that were going around last year and getting revoked without refunds. That's a problem and the community needs to know about it. Someone buying a game for a penny does not mean you're entitled to it for $0.02
"I'm paying you DOUBLE!"
and the seller asking $10-15 for it does not mean you can't PM them and politely (and privately) offer $5 or whatever you think is fair. People don't need to be publicly shamed for asking a specific price for something. Everyone is more than capable of doing their price research (i.e. Google/Amazon/eBay/etc) and people drop their prices on here pretty quickly when something isn't selling...so if a price is too high, wait it out and chances are it'll be back up for $5 less in a day or two. If you didn't get it, it was worth more to someone else and that's that.

My vote for how the thread should continue is Buy/Sell/Trade posts only.

We now have a separate thread for feedback and maybe that can be used here and there for people asking about a specific buyer/seller before they leave negative feedback, which is often what leads to some of the dissent in this thread.

If you're not posting to buy something and you're not posting to sell something, why post? All it leads to is 100 of the "150 post" gap in between re-posts being nonsense. It makes the thread move too quickly and allows people to re-post their items every 12-18 hours without repercussion because of how quickly we get to 150 posts. Ultimately, that just means more scrolling for potential buyers with less variety of items to look at.

Just my two cents...I love being a part of this community and I've gotten some great deals here and even been able to sell some things in a mutually beneficial way.

Also, Cloggerdude, you're an awesome representative of this thread and I'd hate to see you chased out over this bullshit. Thanks for listening to everyone and trying to make the thread the best place it can be. Hopefully we can get everyone back on the same page.

Ventara

Want To Trade Away/Sell
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- If an item does not have a price, it means I'm only interested in trading for it
- All prices are in USD
- I'm willing to ship mostly anywhere. Shipping prices vary.
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping if it's a trade.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $10
Demon Gaze (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $20
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita, Very Good) $15 ***Temporarily Unavailable***
Conception 2 (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS Vita, Brand New) $50
Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Return to Popolocrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale (3DS, Very Good) Trade Only
Megaman Legacy Collection (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only
Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS, Brand New) $20
LBX: Little Battlers Experience (3DS, Brand New) $30
Story of Seasons (3DS, Brand New) $35
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS, Used - Complete) $20
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Very Good - comes with Lottie Amiibo card) $30

Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles (DS, Brand New) $15
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS, Used - Complete) $10
Lunar Knights (DS, Very Good) $25
Trace Memory (DS, Very Good) $10
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS, Very Good) $10
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS, Very Good) $25
The Legendary Starfy (DS, Used - Complete) $15
Monster Tale (DS, Very Good) $15
Ys I & II Chronicles Musical Selections (Soundtrack, Brand New - Crack on casefront) $5
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (DS, Very Good) $10
Puyo Pop Fever (DS, Very Good) $15 ***SOLD***
Lost Magic (DS, Very Good) $10

Tales of Zestiria (PS3, Brand New) $25
Tales of Symphonia Chrinicles (PS3, Brand New) $15
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3, Brand New) $15
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3, Very Good) $15
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Very Good) $10
Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii, Used - Complete) $10
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (Wii, Very Good) $15
Earth Seeker (Japanese) (Wii, Brand New) $15
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (PS4, Brand New)
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4, Brand New)
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (PS Vita, Brand New) $45
New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New) Trade Only
Rodea: The Sky Soldier (WiiU, Used - case + manual + WiiU disc ONLY) $20

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New) $15
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3, Brand New) $20
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Greatest Hits) (PS3, Brand New) $15
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (PS3, Brand New) $15
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
de Blob 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good) $15
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Dungeon Siege III (PS3, Very Good) $15
Resident Evil 6 (PS3, Very Good) $15
Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, Very Good) $15
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3, Very Good) $15
Dark Souls (PS3, Very Good) $15
Dark Souls II (PS3, Very Good) $10
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS3, Brand New) $15

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection $8
Bastion $3.75
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! $2
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Complete (Includes 1 and Critter Chronicles) $7.50
Gunpoint $2.50
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle $.3.75
Papers, Please $4
Ys Origin $6
Ys I & II Chronicles+ $4.50
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $4.50
Steam Gift Inventory Items

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition (PS3, Brand New) $150 Picture 1 Picture 2

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition (3DS, Very Good) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Demon Gaze Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $180 Picture 1 Picture 2

Criminal Girls: Invite Only Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only *PM me for pictures*

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Want To Trade For
- This is merely a general list of what I'm interested in. Feel free to offer other games (Vita, 3DS, PS3 and WiiU), or even link me to a trade list you may have.
- You will pay for shipping, and you'll need to be able to ship to Canada, where I live.
- I'd like any boxed items to be packed well to prevent damage.
- I'd much rather prefer trading for games in very good to new condition, though we can negotiate

Steam
Beyond Eyes
Aviary Attorney
Way of the Samurai 4

PS4
Gravity Rush Remastered
Infamous: Second Son
Bloodborne
The Order: 1886
Final Fantasy Type-0

PS3
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
Transformers Devastation

PS Vita
Memory Card 32/64GB
Ar Nosurge Plus
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Steins;Gate
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace First-Print Edition
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Retro City Rampage
IA/VT Colorful
DJ Max Technika Tune Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Limited Edition
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Limited Edition

3DS
Club Nintendo 3DS Game Case
The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes

WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

DS
Picross DS

Wii
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Kirby: Return to Dream Land
Sakura Wars: So Long My Love

Cardon

WTB (I'm a drama free dude)
PlayStation TV (bundle or just the unit)
GTAV PS4
Rise of the Tomb Raider X1
Transformers Devastation PS4
MGSV PS4

Located in Chicago, will pay via PayPal.

Vuze

Want To Sell

Elgato Game Capture HD, basically mint condition.
70€ + shipping to your country (I'm in Germany)

All cables etc that came with it are included in the original box.
Payment via PayPal.

Just contact me via PM if you're interested.

Stimpack

WTB Steam Link + Controller bundle. Looking to pay $75 shipped. If I don't respond immediately, I'm working and will respond as soon as possible.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
WTS:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fW019OO.jpg[/img]

- Jet Set Radio, Heavy Metal, Virtua Striker Ver 2000.1 and Uefa Striker are factory sealed (the rest are in plastic bags

- The only damaged case is Chu Chu Rocked, which I had to glue one of the tabs holding the top part.

The idea is to get rid of them as a whole. I also have a few accessories such as unopened rumble units (original) and vmu's, but I would need some time to get them.
100€

PS: Obviously this in EU. shipping between countries can suck with current costs :(

Was this sold? Tried to send you a pm yesterday.

Syriel

I just wanted to chime in to say that people shouldn't be afraid from posting comments in this thread.

For example: A while back I posted in B/S/T that I wanted to sell a game key for ~$45. Someone replied to let me know that the going rate for this key was more like $20. I appreciated this post a great deal, because it was useful information to me.

Perhaps I should have done my own research beforehand on what the appropriate price for the key was, but one of the things I like about this thread is how "low effort" it is to do transactions.

This is part of what makes this thread friendly and useful.

We're not all professional storefronts here. People don't always have time to research.

If someone is selling a game (using a random example here, not tied to any specific person) such as Gears of War UE for XBO for $30, there's nothing wrong with pointing out that the game is currently selling for $10 brand new at national retailers (or at least was a day or two ago, give me some leeway here, it's just an example).

That's not shitposting or whining. It's just giving a friendly heads-up to both a seller (who may not have been aware that a specific title was on a nationwide sale) as well as buyers (who will appreciate knowing about the deal).

What isn't cool is complaining about prices when an item isn't readily available. To use the same example, if Gears of War UE was sold out everywhere, it doesn't matter what the MSRP was or the last sale price, because it's not possible to buy it for those prices. Pointing out that the game sold for $10 last week or last year doesn't do anyone any good in that case.

Red Hood

Banned
150 posts have past, so here's a bump:

WANT TO TRADE:

header.jpg

- The Division (it's a direct uPlay key, no Nvidia redemption hassle required)

(PM only please, don't reply in thread, because I rarely participate actively in here)

LOOKING FOR:

- GTA V (preferably Steam gift, but R* Social Club is okay as well)
or
- Fallout 4

(all PC digital by the way)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTT $50 Best Buy credit for $50 Steam credit.

I could just buy the steam credit from best buy but someone's gotta prefer the more liquid credit. If I get no offers, I'll buy the steam credit.

PS I love this thread. Stay with us, Clogger.

Tomita

Would anyone be interested in the 3DS XL Link Between Worlds edition? I still have the box and booklets that came with it, just not the game that came with it since the code's already long used.

I've never sold anything like this before, but was hoping I could do better than Gamestop's offer of $50. Is $100-150 at all reasonable?

Any advice is much appreciated!

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

PayPal

WTS:

Astro A40 Headset only (used with PS4) - $70
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4 (sealed) - $15
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $10
PlayStation All Stars Vita (sealed) - $10

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $250
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 Prime Lens - $250

rj118

eShop Credit: $40 for $35 | $20 for $18

3DS Keys
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - $15

Steam / Origin Keys
All of these are for Steam unless mentioned.

$5
South Park: The Stick of Truth

$4
Grav
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Volume

$3
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Dead Space 3 Origin Key
I Am Bread

$2
Bastion
Capsized
Dear Esther
FEZ
Life Is Strange - Episode 1
LIMBO
Penarium
Sentinels of the Multiverse
Switchcars
To the Moon

PayPay or Amazon Payments are accepted!

WTB:
New 3DS cover plates

crispyben

WTS

I'm taking offers for my lovingly used (near mint) PAL black PS Vita 1000 + 4GB memory card + AC charger with replaced connector cable. I believe I still have the box too.

WTB:

Salt and Sanctuary (PS4)

Not sure that a discounted copy of the game is even available, but would also entertain discounted credit to purchase it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom