• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT:

I'm looking for NA codes for Assassin's Creed Bloodlines and LBP PSP that were in a PSPgo promo shown here:

eOrtALC.jpg

I can offer a Gears of War (360) code for one each, or an unlimited use Pokemon ORAS demo code for 3DS as another example.

WTS:

2 NA Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo codes for Xbox One for $15 each.

Kolma

WTT:

I'm looking for NA codes for Assassin's Creed Bloodlines and LBP PSP that were in a PSPgo promo shown here:

eOrtALC.jpg

I can offer a Gears of War (360) code for one each, or an unlimited use Pokemon ORAS demo code for 3DS as another example.

WTS:

The PSPgo In-game Promotion Code redemption process is simple:
You must purchase a new PSPgo unit between Thursday, February 18, 2010 and Sunday, March 21, 2010.
To redeem code, you must create a PlayStation Network account or login to your existing account directly from your PSPgo system.
SCEA will then e-mail a code (using the email associated with one’s PSN account), which is good for one qualifying PlayStation Network account to download the game for the PSPgo system, via the PlayStation Store.
All in-game promotion codes must be redeemed by March 31, 2010.

Nokterian

WTS Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward non steam for 29 euro's through paypal. Code has not been used since my mistake buying it on GMG you will get the code when the payment is on my paypal PM me a message.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
WTB US Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer code for US$25.

Paypal or Amazon Credits.

NeoGAF Gold Seller

These are digital codes (U.S. If that matters)

Madden NFL 16 XBO $35 SOLD
FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition XBO $55
Destiny The Taken King CE PS4 $65

shanafan

(W) Destiny PS4 digital code. Not the Taken King, just the regular Destiny. This was one of the featured games from the FOUR GAMES. ONE PICK. pack-ins from PS4 bundles.

$100 shipped OBO - (Like New) Blue 3DS XL complete with box and all its contents. It's in pretty great shape and so is the box (pics can be provided)

$10 - MGSV CE dlc code for PS4

Want: PayPal, PSN credit/Bestbuy GC/ Amazon GC or trade. Please send me offers

Who wants a Moto 360 (1st Generation) - Brown Leather Strap? I barely used this thing (seriously, worn for probably 10 hours if that) and hung on to it in hopes that iOS support would come. It's here, but it's not as great as I thought, so I want this out of my house right now, haha. Pics to come later.

Was thinking $85 shipped.

Flandy

WTT:

eOrtALC.jpg

WTS:

5019e4a0-29bc-0132-0945-0eae5eefacd9.jpg

Selling a UK/European PSN code for Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros PS4

Would like £10 (£6 cheaper than the current PSN Store Price) But I'm open to offers

I accept PayPal

Any questions or if interested please PM me directly

Thank you!

Kenpachi

WTB:

Danganronpa series on the Vita :Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair and Ultra Despair Girls
Steins Gate for Vita

Any other pretty good vita games(just got a Vita TV) as long as they are the NA version.

MickeyPhree

Super Positive feedbackfor ThisOne. Sold me a used ps4 controller at a solid price. Good communication and the item was packaged well!

mnbnguyen

WTS

PS3:
GTA4 (Red label, Sealed)
Infamous (Red label)(CIB)
Final Fantasy XIII(CIB)
The Simpsons Game(CIB)
Katamari Forever(CIB)
Star Wars: The Complete Saga(CIB)
Little Big Planet GOTY (CIB)

Wii:
Rayman Raving Rabbids (CIB)
Elebits (CIB)
Resident Evil 4 (CIB)
SSX Blur (CIB)

3DS:
Cavestory 3D (Cart Only)

Steam Gifts:
Costume Quest
Half-Life 2
Plants vs. Zombies GOTY
Sim City 4
Galactic Civs I & II Pack
Rogue Legacy

Mechanical Keyboard Stuff:
Vortex Red on White PBT Set, Italic Legends

WTB
- Wavebird Controller and receiver
- Kindle Paperwhite

Meffer

I have a download code for Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer to sell for $35. I just wanted the system not the game lol.

Would anyone in Canada be willing to buy this planner, ship it to your own address in Canada with rush shipping, and then ship it to me in the US (with rush shipping) so I can get it by the end of the week?

Very positive seller feedback for Hakkuei.
Sold me Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steam key. Even sent me the key first. A very easy transaction.

Hollycat

I'm having some financial difficulties, so I'll be selling the following:

black New! 3DS $180

Kingdom Hearts 3DS $20

Without cases:
Fire Emblem Awakening $25
New Leaf $25
Mario Kart 7 $25

I'll sell the bundle for $260

Serious offers only please.
I'll add more items as I figure stuff out.

Isak_Borg

WTS:
The following NES games:
Operation Wolf
Metroid *SOLD
Final Fantasy
Dragon Warrior
Karnov *SOLD
Bionic Commando *SOLD

Kid Icarus *SOLD
Pinball
The Legend of Zelda *SOLD
The Adventures of Link *SOLD
Tetris *SOLD

Paperboy
Guardian Legend
Tennis
Crystalis

bigace33

Ok, I WTS a relatively new built computer that I was using strictly for gaming. Asking $450 Google Wallet (Preferred, because I have a google wallet card ) or Paypal, buyer pays any fees associated with the transaction. I'll eat the cost of shipping. The specs are:

i5 4460 3.2 GHZ CPU
Z97 extreme gaming mother board(supports up to 3 GPUs)
GTX 770 4 GB GPU
3 separate 1tb Hard drives
16 GB memory
Windows 10 pro
Corsair 600 Watt PSU
DVD read and write drive
Antec mid size case with 6 expansion bays and plenty of room for upgrades.

This comp runs super quiet and destroys pretty much any game on the market. She chugs a little on GTA V with everything turned up to High @ 1080 p, but not by much. Runs every game @ 1080 p with settings turned way up. I think this is a great mid range comp and jumping on point for some one new to PC gaming or someone who wants to play games a bit better than PS4 and Xbox one performance. click the link for pictures below.

http://imgur.com/a/NzbKR

Still looking to move this PC

Poor pictures for now, I'll have my good camera in a few days. Anyone interested in a PS Vita 1001 (3G model) with a 32GB card and 8 retail games? Not sure if I want it anymore, kinda want a Wii U. Looking for PayPal offers or trade for Wii U.

QsOW8Id.jpg

q3oaajf.jpg

kRheLaD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom