• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

Some BF deals at BB are live now(only 6 and nothing special) but one of note is:

$100 iTunes gift card for $85, just keep in mind this is a physical card and not a code.

8 x SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for blazenumb1:
  • several Vita games on clearance
  • Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Bayonetta 2
  • CoD - Advanced Warfare
  • Halo - The MCC
  • Super Smash Bros. Bundle
  • several 3DS games

...each item on the list was a separate transaction on a separate date; and each one went incredibly well, especially the part where they saved me money.

Despite having what is possibly the worst avatar icon on NeoGAF, blazenumb1 is always a pleasure to work with, and gladly goes out of his way to make sure buying through him is as smooth as possible. Hope he's ready for the Black Friday madness :)

Positive buyer feedback x 8 for AwRy108
Always a pleasure. I changed my avatar to make it a bit easier to see but it's Batman from the animated series in the 90's, which is hands down the best animated series ever made :)

I hope I'm ready for BF too, gonna be insane!

hiptanaka

Selling a Steam code for Dynasty Warriors 8 - Xtreme Legends Complete Edition.

Current price is $50, I'm asking for just $15.

If you have a decent posting history, I'd be willing to send you the code before the payment. PM me if interested. Thanks!

NMFried

SELLING:

Assassin's Creed Unity XB1 Code: $40
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Code: $10

PM me! I accept PayPal and I will message you the code right away.

//ARCANUM

LG 55 inch TV for $479.99
DigiLand 10.1 inch tablet for $69.99
Beats by Dre Solo On-Ear Headphones for $90(red, white and black)
iPhone LifeProof cases from $49.99
Philips hue Starter Kit and Bloom Accent Light Package for $199.99

ah cool, thanks for the info man!

WTS: Sapphire Radeon R7 265 Dual-X 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

K40iasf.jpg

I bought it mid March 2014 and I haven't used it a great deal as it was for my secondary PC. The card has a 2 year warranty (around 16-17 months left); I would have to RMA the card if there was an issue in this time (bought from overclockers.co.uk).

£85.00 inc postage. If there is any UK members interested then please PM me.

I am new to buying/selling here but I do have this positive feedback: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138399082&postcount=5811

WTS
Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One Digital Code - $40 OBO

Possible willing to Trade

WTS

$25 itunes Gift Card for $20---Save 5 dollars

Accept Paypal/Gift. PM Me!

Selling PC Steam games:
header.jpg

PES 2015- 26$
header.jpg

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - 28$ (might not last long, act quick)
Star Citizen AMD Omega (includes Omega AMD ship and the full game. -30$(not steam)
header.jpg

Depth- 15$
Depth 4pack -45$

Meridian4 complete pack (2 copies left) - 15$(games included on bundle: http://store.steampo....com/sub/51152/ )
header.jpg

Alien Isolation - 28$
header.jpg

Legend of Korra - 11$
header.jpg

Dreamfall Chapter Special Edition- 16$
header.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII- 12$

header.jpg

Life is Feudal: Your Own - $28.9

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - 11$

header_586x192.jpg

Skyrim Legendary- 10$

header_292x136.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin - $18.98

Sacred 3 - $29.98
The Golf Club - $18.98
The Escapists - $8.48

Limited stock sales below:
Bioshock Triple Pack (1,2 and Infinite)- 10$
Dishonored GOTY- 10$
Rise of Nations Extended Edition- 10$
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle- 10
Castlevania 2 digital bundle-12$

If you want price checks on any other game contact me.

Note: Preorders should be activated right away to prevent region locks on release date. Those region locks only affect unredeemed copies on the inventory, already activated copies are fine.

Bought steam gifts
Skyrim legendary
Fallout nv goty
Fallout 3

Awesome prices. I always miss the best steam sales. So this guy is a boss. Positive feedback!

Looking to sell a Day One edition of the Xbox One with Kinect. Barely used and also comes with a copy of Dead Rising 3.

Will listen to any offers including trades.

Looking into getting a copy of the Dragon Age Inquisitors Edition. If somebody changed their mind and is willing to part with their preorder it for a small profit, send me a note. Version isn't a huge factor, as I'm going mostly for the bonus stuff, but I'll be playing on pc so that would be ideal.

maxcriden

Positive Seller/Trader: feedback for: maxcriden.

Pleasure doing business with.

On a side note, for a trade would it be seller or buyer feedback?

I think I was told that we both do Seller feedback for each other. On that note, supremely positive seller feedback for properpropaganda, as always!

WTS Borderlands 2 Vita code that came with bundle.

Asking $20 steam credit, PSN credit, or you can buy me a game of my choice on steam around the same value such as Valkyria Chronicles.

Will consider other offers. Will also consider dropping price if it's above what the code is going for currently.

KiDdYoNe

I'd like to get rid of the leftovers i have in my inventory/bundle storage/code listing. Some are negotiable, can give some discount if u'll get a few items.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - $4
Rogue Legacy - $3
Awesomenauts + Cluck Costume - $2
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - $2
Betrayer - $3
Broken Sword 2 - $2
Crusader Kings II + African Unit, Norse Unit, Russian Unit Packs - $4
Deadlight - $3
Dear Ester - $3
Eldritch - $2
Gunpoint - $2
Gone Home - $3
Hammerwatch - $2
Jazzpunk - $3
LUFTRAUSERS - $2
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - $2
Proteus - $2

Plus, the russland store you always love to get in:

header.jpg

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $25, be quick about this one

header_586x192.jpg

Far Cry Franchise Pack - $7

DcJlGMY.png

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Very positive feedback for seller, Rafroel. Seller was nice enough to pm me the code first before I sent payment. Would love to do future business with again.

Positive seller feedback KiDdYoNe - had to a play a little game of tag to get the game but he was prompt and delivered as usual! Great communication, great seller. Thanks!

I am looking to purchase a code for ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG(Xbox One) for $5-$10. I will pay right away via PayPal so please pm me here or if u want an immediate reply just shoot me a message via Xbox LIVE to BULLY 4 MIZZOU. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom