• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB

A GPU, in the range of r7 265/7850 or nvidia equivalent or above
maximum budget : 150 euros
The fan on my 6870 just croaked so I'm looking for a replacement, might as well post here in the off chance some other Belgian person is selling one

Longshot, but anyone in the US would be willing to help with Club Nintendo? (must not have a Club Nintendo associated with address, as apparently it's a breach of policy to have two accounts with the same address)

Sol1dus

If anybody is selling any games they got through Club Nintendo for 3ds, let me know.

I'm interested in most of the 3ds games.

Hollycat

For Sale!

Vita 32 gb Card $45 (needs to be formatted)

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collectors artbook $80
Buy it and get the collectors box for free (slight sticker damage on opening)

PS3 games $6 each or $25 for all
Bioshock 2
dead island riptide
dead island goty
crysis 2
borderlands 2
Grand Turismo 5
Arkham Asylum Goty

Paypal only please~

Also willing to trade for ME bishoujo figurine(s)

I have a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D download code, looking to trade for a Club Nintendo Starfox 64 3D or Mario 3D Land download code.

Edit: Nevermind, someone traded me a code offline

I am a bit strapped for cash at the moment and need to sell some things to compensate. Pictures can be found here: http://astronautcowboy.imgur.com/

Those albums are not completely accurate, however, so for now I am hoping to quickly sell off some of my more valuable Sega Saturn games, such as:

• Saturn Bomberman
  • Shining Force III
  • House of the Dead
  • Sealed Copies of NHL 97, which make great case replacements!

I will try to get the album updated soon, but for now let me know if there is anything you are interested in!

Also, if I owe you feedback please contact me. I know there are a few of you out there. I had to leave the country for a family emergency after closing a few deals over a year ago and was never able to get back into the swing of things

Selling a number of streaming items that some might be interested in. All items come in their original packaging although the boxes might be a bit torn from me opening them rabidly. All items were used for a 4 month period and show minor signs of wear and tear but all work like new.

If you have any questions on how you might need anything to work or set up or about their condition go ahead and ask!

- (Two) Behringer C-1 Condenser XLR Microphones - $40 each - SOLD
- Behringer Q802USB Mixer - $50 - SOLD
- (Two) Neewer Microphone arm/ stands - $25 each - SOLD
- Logitech C920 HD webcam - $60 - SOLD
- Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) -$40 - SOLD

Microphones
The microphones each come in their own black plastic boxes with foam to keep them safe when in transport.
gKcKYLl.jpg

yS2hklz.jpg

Mixer
The USB mixer comes with all cables. The unit powers up to two XLR microphones at a time and is a super simple set up on PC. Wonderful little unit!
4rXSzW5.jpg

zzniLw2.jpg

Microphone arms
The arms look identical to each other so I only posted one set of photos. The XLR male to female cords are built into the arms themselves! I also posted links to photos of the wear from use at the bottom to save from posting too many images. And just to note, the knob shown in the photos is different than what is shown on the packaging, and there is no pop-screen included. That's how it was shipped to me.
f3MYCJy.jpg

5hCq7PK.jpg

VpS0QVz.jpg

3LmIqcE.jpg

The base tape is worn on the edge
http://i.imgur.com/pJwQorA.jpg

The interior metal which is always hidden has been stripped from adjustment. This is normal and you won't ever see the stripping
http://i.imgur.com/nijrIFA.jpg

Webcam
Webcam works like new and only the box shows wear.
8bNNzng.jpg

j3XS2FU.jpg

AXSsf0X.jpg

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
Lc9bXGQ.jpg

IOl7AvU.jpg

2tl5iNM.jpg

Selling some codes for 3DS/Wii/WiiU games, codes from Club Nintendo I got back in June when my points were expiring but they still work.
Note: I have to add paypal fees (5.4% + $0.30), depends on how much you buy so I can't add it beforehand

Kirby DreamLand (3DS) - $2
Kirby's Adventure (Wii U) - $2.50
Mario Party 2 (Wii/Wii U) - $5
Zelda A Link Between Worlds - $20 [code came with the XL bundle, should still work]

WTB:

$10 PSN Card for $9. I have paypal.

Might want to buy more depending on the sale this week.

EDIT:

Positive seller feedback for nextgeneration

Communication was quick and sent code extremely quick!

SalvaPot

WTB: Kid Icarus Uprising Digital code $10

Is for my GF since she really wants to play it but a friend of mine lost my copy, I´ll pay with paypal.

jakeumms

Positive seller feedback for Hambodias. Was patient with me even though I sent my payment using a bank transfer that took way longer than if I had just used my debit card. Very cool! I was a dummy.

selling:
buy more and i'll give a discount
prices are negotiable

N64 games- all cart only

mario kart 64- $35 shipped
super mario 64 - players choice of original - $24 shipped
star fox 64- $15 shipped - GONE
banjo kazooie- $20 shipped
the legend of zelda: ocarina of time - $25 shipped
goldeneye 007- $15 shipped
pokemon stadium - $12 shipped- GONE
yoshis story- $15 shipped- GONE

perfect dark, wayne gretzky 3d hockey ,diddy kong, star wars rogue squadron - 1 free with purchase , pick 1- or buy all 4 for $20 shipped

pilotwings 64- GONE

gamecube games- all include manuals except for pikmin

fire emblem path of radiance- $100 shipped
paper mario the thousand year door- $32 shipped
Baten Kaitos - $20 shipped
f-zero GX- $32 shipped
viewtiful joe-players choice- $12 shipped
pikmin- players choice- $22 shipped
simpsons hit and run- $14 shipped
star wars rogue squadron II - rogue leader- $12 shipped

ekgrey

positive feedback for DPhentom. i traded him a Vita and some accessories for a couple Wii U games and an Xbox One controller. communication was great and he was super generous, insisting multiple times that he felt he was getting the better deal despite my assurance that i was satisfied. so, unprompted, he offered me an additional Steam gift and threw in a giant package of batteries for my new controller! great person to deal with. :) and shipping was fast and secure as well!

Sora_N

Just want to get rid of a bunch of game-related figures. I'm shipping from Canada sorry...

Pokemon Monster Collection Mega Mewtwo Y (sealed) $13 USD shipped
Tales of Symphonia Figure Set $25 shippped
Disgaea 1 Laharl 2" Figure $10 shipped
Disgaea 1 Archer 2" Figure $10 shipped
Disgaea 1 Mage 2" Figure $10 shipped
Tsukihime Akiha (?) Black hair and Red haired figures $10 shipped for both.

Will update the post with my own/real pic sometime tonight.

Taking PayPal only.

blurr

WTT/WTS

Full Mojo Rampage (Steam code)

Possibly another steam key? maybe something else, can't think of anything.

Edit: Gave it away to a friend.

Flandy

Positive Seller feedback to nextgeneration
Bought me a steam game for 10% off the listed price.
Lacks a sense of humor tho
That was a joke

maxcriden

Decluttering some random stuff. Happy to take pics. Will accept any offers via PM. Most interested in trading for GCN and PS2 games or controllers but also open to any offer. NeoGAF + seller/buyer in USA, can ship int'l if needed.

PS1 -- Rayman CIB
PS2 -- Katamari + We Love Katamari CIB (custom cases)
PS2 -- Ico (disc-only)
PS2 -- Viewtiful Joe 1 + 2 (disc-only)
PS2 -- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
GBC -- SMB Deluxe (cart only)

A handful of various Cookbooks and Graphic Novels I'm trying to divest.

--

Also want to buy/trade for CN rewards, please hit me up if you're selling! Thanks!

FWIW, looking to trade my physical games for CN rewards. Hit me up so I can enter the digital future. I've got CIB NSMB2, DKCR 3D, Wii Party U, and probably others. Oh, 3DL and Uprising, too, with the stand even.

Positive seller feedback for terrisus. One of the absolute best people to work with, an actual pleasure. Goes to great lengths to do right by the buyer. Cannot recommend enough.

wiibomb

want to buy these games off the CN rewards, if someone wants to make me an offer, please PM me, any game you can offer of these:

Yoshi's Island (Wii U)
Golden Sun (Wii U)
Super Punch Out!! (Wii U)
3D Classics: Tweenbee (3DS)
3D Classics: Urban Campion (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)

and some physical rewards if you are up to offer me one at a good price:

The Smash Poster Vol. 2 set
Zelda 3DS pouch

Vlaphor

Selling two digital items

Batman: Arkham Origins (Steam): $15

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (Uplay): $15

Still got these 2 games if anyone is interested.

WTB

Specific Club Nintendo download codes:

Golden Sun (Wii U)
LoZ: Link's Awakening DX (3DS)
Star Fox 64 3D (3DS)
Super Metroid (Wii U)

PM with offers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom