• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyan-Rox

Re-post :)

A post here for all UK/Ire GAF

I'm looking to sell my 3 month old Aussie Imported New 3DS XL in blue. there is 1 tiny scratch on the top cover but you can hardy see it and I haven't the foggiest idea how it even got there >< pics below of the console and I tried to get an image of the scratch as much as possible in the first picture. looking £140 (since the scratch) and 10£ P&P for the delivery (if the delivery comes to less than that then I will refund the difference and provide a picture of the receipt for you too)

*sold*

Also looking to buy these

Saints Row Gat outa hell code for the PC (Long as the code works in the UK)
Kid icarus 3ds (download code for the UK or cart)
DBZ xenoverse code for PC

I have an official Nvidia Shield Tablet cover I'd like to sell. Never even used and still in original box. Looking for 27$ paypal shipped for it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Have club Nintendo codes for the following.
Theater Rhythm Final Fantasy
Tales of the Abyss
Fire Emblem Awakening
Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time 3D
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Zelda Link Between Worlds

3$ per code paypal only.

positive feedback for seller DanDeschain for the CN code! Quick and prompt would deal with again.

mdsfx

GMZJ4Un.jpg

I accept paypal, ship within 2 days, and include tracking. Prices are shipped. Paypal gift or add fees.

Official Nintendo Controllers
All like new condition. Rarely used.
Black Motion Plus (built-in) Wii remote with cover - $25
Black Nunchuck - $15

oo4d9EN.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for 360 - $18
Like-new and complete. Extremely jiggly breasts shamelessly included.

515NgcPekHL._SY300_.jpg

Xbox Live 12 Month Membership Code - $35
Membership ONLY - No KI Shadow Jago included

Microsoft-Xbox-LIVE-Gold-Day-One.jpg

PC Codes for Sale! Neogaf Plus Seller. Paypal gift only, please.

All US retail keys!

Borderlands: The Presequel Steam Key $25
Divinity Original Sin Steam Key $20 each
DragonAge Inquisition Origin Key x2 $30 each
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare SteamKey $25

WoW Game 60 days game time $20

PC Codes for Sale! Neogaf Plus Seller. Paypal gift only, please.

Also I have something a little different. I won this in an IGN contest a few years ago. It is a signed collectors edition. Obviously the game is shut down, but its a great collectors item. Included is all the insides that came with. Not sure what I was looking for, so feel free to make an offer if your interested! Was think of maybe $75 shipped? Or trade for an old 3ds if anyone wants to part cheaply.

8sfdiKJ.jpg

rWFlrwA.jpg

WTS Steam Key Codes
Star Wars - KOTOR
Star Wars - KOTOR II

Both are 7.50 each or 12 for both looking for Paypal as payment.
Can negotiate on price!

Elfstruck

+1 buyer feedback for TheBez. Excellent communication and prompt payment!

WTS

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Unity SOLD
Fifa 2015 (PS4)
Destiny (PS4)
Farcry 4 (PS4)

$30 for each shipped. Both the discs and cases look like new.

WTB

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

SNES - Complete in Box - $50 - Pending (this has basically already been sold, but it hasn't been sold yet, so it's still here)

Backlit Modded Original GBA - $140 - Has two small flecks of dust behind screen. Easily fixable and I'll even include a replacement Glass screen (cost me $15). I just don't want to undertake redoing it.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (10) and Seller (11)!!!!

breakfuss

WTS: Club Nintendo download (700 coins) - $15

WTS: Blue 3DS XL $100. Impeccable/like-new condition. Will ship ASAP. Can send pictures as well. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Cookie18! Prompt and smooth payment.

Ended up buying a Sonic Amiibo that I found at Toys R Us. Not a huge Sonic fan but looking to trade him for others. Looking for Lil Mac, Pit, Captain Falcon or King Dedede. Open to offers for other trades that are sealed or adding in a little $$$ depending on the rare.

Selling / WTS: Surface Pro 3 - Core i5, 256GB

Purchased over the holidays but I missed the return window. :-( Selling for $999 (MSRP is $1299). Free shipping via UPS, within the US only.

Like new, comes with all the packaging, pen, etc.

I'll accept Paypal Gift, or from a Paypal Verified Account if fees are paid.

Please PM me if interested.

Flandy

Holy shit.... is that what those go for or are you just trying to get rid of it ASAP? Damn, I don't even own a PS4 and I want to send you some money for it.

Sony started bundling TLoU with PS4s last month. I just assume most people redeem them which is why we don't see them here too often for that cheap unlike Assassins Creed on Xbox One

Peagles

WTB

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

SNES - Complete in Box - $50 - Pending (so many times over)

Backlit Modded Original GBA - $140 - Has two small flecks of dust behind screen. Easily fixable and I'll even include a replacement Glass screen (cost me $15). I just don't want to undertake redoing it.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (10) and Seller (11)!!!!

PM'd you ages ago about the SNES but never heard back. Wouldn't be pending if you had replied to me :p

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Positive feedback for Breakfuss! I was a real pain in the ass about getting screen shots for the digital codes and he provided! Thanks for going above and beyond!!

NeoGAF Buying and selling at its finest!

Positive Seller Feedback for: Hamster

Positive Seller Feedback for: twentytwo22

Positive Seller Feedback for: CielTynave

All of them sent the item I purchased very quickly with no issues!

Would definitely do business with all of them again.

Selling / WTS: Surface Pro 3 - Core i5, 256GB

Purchased over the holidays but I missed the return window. :-( Selling for $999 (MSRP is $1299). Free shipping via UPS, within the US only.

Like new, comes with all the packaging, pen, etc.

I'll accept Paypal Gift, or from a Paypal Verified Account if fees are paid.

Please PM me if interested.

Damn I wish I had the money for this :(

notworksafe

Just curious, what's the going price for a normal 3DS (not XL) nowadays? I have the Flame Red one and a charging cradle if that makes a difference. It's in very good condition too.

EDIT: I checked ebay and they are going for $60-100, which seems like a pretty wide price range. So that's why I'm asking here.

Cr0wn0

Just curious, what's the going price for a normal 3DS (not XL) nowadays? I have the Flame Red one and a charging cradle if that makes a difference. It's in very good condition too.

EDIT: I checked ebay and they are going for $60-100, which seems like a pretty wide price range. So that's why I'm asking here.

I posted a WTB in the previous page, I would offer $65 shipped for it. send me a PM if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom