• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

WTT
Anybody looking for Amazon credit?

I have $49 amazon gift card credit and looking for paypal gift

I'll take an even trade or i'll go as low as $45 paypal
The amazon credit will be sent to your email in a gift credit

PM me let me know

terrisus

I've already left my positive feedback for him, but I wanted to drop a quick note in here to thank Kriken for going above and beyond on our transaction. He was one of the generous few who sold their Majora's Mask LE for right at cost, instead of scalper pricing. I got his copy, which shipped straight from Amazon, but unfortunately it had the same damage as many of the other copies did. I mentioned it in my positive feedback on here, but made sure to emphasize the fact that it wasn't his fault. I also never even said anything to him about it, because I kind of felt like it wasn't his fault and he shouldn't have to bother with it.

Fast forward to today, when I receive a PM from him. Unbeknownst to me, he had contacted Amazon about the damage and they had offered to send him a refund for the damage. He could have easily pocketed the refund, but he messaged me and ended up sending the refund amount to my PayPal instead.

While this isn't feedback to go in the spreadsheet (since I already left that), this definitely is glowing feedback for him in general. Stand up guy that you can really trust.

Many people in this thread have been extremely awesome. Stuff like that, as you said, doesn't get noted in the feedback list. But I think it's great to be able to read stuff like that.

//ARCANUM

I've already left my positive feedback for him, but I wanted to drop a quick note in here to thank Kriken for going above and beyond on our transaction. He was one of the generous few who sold their Majora's Mask LE for right at cost, instead of scalper pricing. I got his copy, which shipped straight from Amazon, but unfortunately it had the same damage as many of the other copies did. I mentioned it in my positive feedback on here, but made sure to emphasize the fact that it wasn't his fault. I also never even said anything to him about it, because I kind of felt like it wasn't his fault and he shouldn't have to bother with it.

Fast forward to today, when I receive a PM from him. Unbeknownst to me, he had contacted Amazon about the damage and they had offered to send him a refund for the damage. He could have easily pocketed the refund, but he messaged me and ended up sending the refund amount to my PayPal instead.

While this isn't feedback to go in the spreadsheet (since I already left that), this definitely is glowing feedback for him in general. Stand up guy that you can really trust.

Sold you a MM3DSXL *AT COST* and then sent you refunded money for damages? If that's not a good karma parade I don't know what is.

I'd kill for a MM3DSXL slightly above cost right now, let alone any sort of refund! lol

NeOak

Sold you a MM3DSXL *AT COST* and then sent you refunded money for damages? If that's not a good karma parade I don't know what is.

I'd kill for a MM3DSXL slightly above cost right now, let alone any sort of refund! lol

He meant the game LE.

Amazon doesn't sell Nintendo consoles.

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items. I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL - SOLD
Kid Icarus 3DS Stand - SOLD
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - SOLD
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $15
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $5
Crosswords Plus - $5
Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - SOLD
yDCCGUh.jpg

Audio CD
Paper Mario Soundtrack - $20
Chrono Trigger Original Sound Version Soundtrack - SOLD
lz7xz5x.jpg

Club Nintendo
Platinum Playing Cards - $10
Platinum Poster Set - $20

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - $15
Metal Arms Glitch in the System - SOLD
Need for Speed Underground - SOLD
NFL Blitz 2003 - $5
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - SOLD
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $15
Cel Damage - SOLD
Medal of Honor Frontline - $5
True Crime Streets of LA - $5
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $5
Mario Power Tennis - SOLD
Battalion Wars - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - $50
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures - $30
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - $30
VrdepH2.jpg

KTsh0jf.jpg

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Pokemon Gold - $15
Pokemon Yellow - SOLD
Pokemon Red - label shows wear - SOLD
Pokemon Blue - SOLD
F-1 Race - Price of shipping/free with other game
Kirby's Star Stacker - SOLD
The Amazing Spider-Man - Price of shipping/free with other game ; Name written on back in marker
Boxxle II - $5
Bubble Bobble - $5
The Chessmaster - Price of shipping/free with other game
Q*bert - Price of shipping/free with other game
Warioland II - $5
Tetris - Price of shipping/free with other game - SOLD
Tennis - Price of shipping/free with other game
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - SOLD
Bubble Bobble Part 2 - $10 - SOLD
47UxoCh.jpg

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
Gameboy Advance Console (Glacier color) - $10 Missing battery cover
GBA Link Cable - $7.50
WarioWare Twisted - $20
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - SOLD
Golden Sun - $10
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - SOLD
Metroid Zero Mission - $20
Metroid Fusion - SOLD
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - SOLD
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - SOLD
Caesar's Palace - Price of shipping/free with other game Name written on back in marker
WarioWare Mega Microgames Name written on back in marker - SOLD
Super Dodge Ball Advance - SOLD
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - $8
Pokemon Trading Card Game - $5
Pocket Bomberman - SOLD
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - Price of shipping/free with other game
vAf00C2.jpg

Wii
Metroid: Other M - $5
Animal Crossing City Folk - $15
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - SOLD
vZLj9l3.jpg

Selling - Brand New Majora's Mask N3DSXL Console - $400 - free shipping

Such an interesting timing on these two posts. :)

WTS

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS EGUIDE (code came with the CE guide) - $6

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between worlds CN points code (40 points) - whatever you see is fair

Edit:

Just got my hands on the following CN points code

Super Mario 64 DS club nintendo Points code (cant find exact amount, but from my coin history it is 40 points so it might still be that) - whatever you consider fair.

I feel its fair for 3 dollars a code EACH, but we can maybe work something out. Shoot Me PMs

and monday I will be getting the following:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS CN points code (40 points) - whatever you see i is fair.

PM me with offers (will take paypal or trade for other codes if paypal isn't available) Codes are US only (possibly canada too from what i hear? I am not sure)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

GG Kriken

Pangya

WTS (all prices are shipped)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Used) - SOLD
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Sealed, not for sale version from collector's) - $35

Fire Emblem Limited 3DS (Sealed) - $260

Animal Crossing 3DS XL with box and charger - $130
There is an issue with the circle pad where it is stiffer than usual and requires more force to move around.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL (Sealed) - $300

Pikachu 3DS XL with box and charger - $180
Basically like new, barely used it before transferring to AC 3DS XL

Zelda ALBW 3DS XL (Sealed) - $235

Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL (Red or Blue Sealed) - $190

Ar nosurge collector's (Sealed) - $80

Zelda MM 3D LE (Sealed, some tears on box from shipping) - SOLD

Zelda MM New 3DS XL (Sealed) - $370

Monster Hunter New 3DS XL (Sealed) - $350

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

Dying Light
Monster Hunter 4
Evolve
The Order 1886 - :Last day to get the DLC with it.
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
WWE 2K15/B] (PS3/360/PS4/X1) - $31.99
Saints Row 4 (PS4/X1) - $31.99
Rocksmith 14 Edition (PS4/X1) - $31.99
Kingdoom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (PS3) - $22.99

WTS
101 Dalmatians- $5
Maleficent - $3

Neogaf Platinum

Since I'm getting a MM 3DS from Target next week, want to gauge interest on my old 3DS XL...

For Sale: Animal Crossing Limited Edition 3DS XL
(will be shipped the same day I get my MM N3DS XL)

Asking $130 shipped or best offer!

VX7ooX8.jpg

d1YG2hv.jpg

• Some scratches and nicks from normal use, isn't that bad since I kept it in a Skinomi Techskin since Day 1. I will keep the skin on but you may want to remove it as it does have some dirt on it. Kinda hard to maintain a white system. For full disclosure, I did not apply the skin on the touchscreen because it made it feel like shit.
  • Will NOT include my digital games, will be wiped clean
  • Ships with the box and everything it came with (including the charger!). Does not include the Mario pouch in the photos :(
  • GAF Gold Buyer and Seller, purchase without fear!

5IMyB50.png

Still available!

//ARCANUM

WTS

A bit random but I have a like new (no shrink-wrap but otherwise unread, all art prints included, etc) THE ART OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT Limited Edition book. It is the one featured here that is long sold out: http://gear.blizzard.com/index.php/...rd-book-limited-edition-hardcover-b61240.html

$(KGrHqEOKpYFG8uwGz)vBRzH9EfOIQ~~_32.JPG

I’m mainly interested in trading it + cash for any USA model New 3DS XL .

I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there in case any Blizzard collector's got their hands on a n3DSXL they don’t need/want.

I’m open to other trade / cash offers, though would strongly prefer a n3DS XL offer.

Thanks!

Also WTS:

Joy Ride Turbo (Xbox 360 download code) - make me an offer

WTB

Ocarina of Time (3DS)
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Please PM me regarding all!

TheNoblePoptart

Neo Member
I have a great custom built gaming PC I'm looking to part ways with. It's only a few months old. Everything is perfect condition, no issues whatsoever. All boxes/paperwork included. Looking for a local buyer that can pick everything up. I'm located in South Jersey by Philadelphia. Asking $1400 for everything below. This setup will play everything no problems (I get around 120-130fps playing BF4 on ultra last time I played it). Here's what's included

- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H Motherboard
- NVIDIA EVGA GTX 970 GPU
- Noctua 6 Dual Heatpipe Cooler
- Intel Core i7 4790k CPU
- WD Blue 1 TB HDD
- Crucial MX100 256GB SSD
- Rosewill 80 PLUS BRONZE PSU
- TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless card
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB RAM
- 2x Fractal fans at the top
- Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Case

I really hate to be one to ask, and I realize that you stated local buyer, but I will try my luck. Are you willing to sell out the GPU and SSD. I'm doing my first ever build and really have been out of luck finding this stuff. Once again I apologize! Thanks in Advance!

Just got Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call and it has a Club Nintendo code, since I used all my points up and wouldn't be able to use this for anything I'll just throw it up for $2 Paypal.

Chairhome

Selling:
9gyFXaUm.jpg
mn4BKhrm.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL) - $50 shipped
With Red Classic Controller and Bundle Box - $110 shipped
Game is in great condition, been playing it on Dolphin only so the disc didn't get much use. There is very light wear on the manuals, just from being moved around in the case. The controller has had a good amount of use but it is in great condition. Pics available upon request. Offers welcome

Smmbvrkl.jpg
77hsnfel.jpg
KV7dNi5l.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition for 3DS with Skull Kid figurine (game, not system) - Pics incoming. Mint condition, never opened. will ship in a box with air packets. $110 shipped. Also willing to trade this for a good condition Pebble Smartwatch plus around $25 paypal

Looking for:
- ConsoleTuner Titan One
- Pebble SmartWatch
- Dedede Amiibo
- Sonic Amiibo

ekgrey

WTS:
games:
  • Mario Kart 8 $40
other stuff:
  • $25 MS store/Xbox gift card $15
  • Planet Earth (Blu-ray, Attenborough version) $25
  • Timbuk2 Classic Messenger (small) with Grid-It! and AmazonBasics 11-inch laptop sleeve $30
  • Motorola Xoom (screen has some scratches. good "starter" tablet.) $40
  • socks! Maggie's Functional Organics white cotton footies size small. i have two Value Packs with 6 pairs each. brand new in packaging, special ordered them and received the wrong size and cannot return. best socks i've ever worn. see: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UTAKR8/?tag=neogaf0e-20 $20 for all 12 pairs
  • Toshiba Portege R705 (sold "as is"; basically for parts or a DIY project. Core i3 processor and 4GB RAM. PM for details.) $60
  • Batman: False Faces graphic novel $6

will get pics up later today or tomorrow.

payment by PayPal (fees paid or gift) or Amazon Gift Card. prices may not include shipping, depending on where you are and my actual postage cost.

feel free to make an offer!

MJPIA

I really hate to be one to ask, and I realize that you stated local buyer, but I will try my luck. Are you willing to sell out the GPU and SSD. I'm doing my first ever build and really have been out of luck finding this stuff. Once again I apologize! Thanks in Advance!

I have a proposal for you.
Several days ago crucial had a sale on recertified ssd's.
Their website was swamped by people, was crawling and in my haste to order before they sold out I accidentally ordered two m4 256GB ssd's.
Contacted them right after I ordered but the next morning they told me it was too late to change my order and I'd need to return it after it arrived.
Instead of dealing with shipping it back to them I'll sell it to you for $63 shipped.
I won't get the drives until next week so you've got some time to decide.

To be open M4 is older and slower than the mx100 but I know it'll be perfectly fine for me and still faster than my hdd.
Comparison here between the two.
http://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Crucial-MX100-256GB-vs-Crucial-M4-256GB/2317vs372
Let me know if you are interested.

//ARCANUM

I have a proposal for you.
Several days ago crucial had a sale on recertified ssd's.
Their website was swamped by people, was crawling and in my haste to order before they sold out I accidentally ordered two m4 256GB ssd's.
Contacted them right after I ordered but the next morning they told me it was too late to change my order and I'd need to return it after it arrived.
Instead of dealing with shipping it back to them I'll sell it to you for $63 shipped.
I won't get the drives until next week so you've got some time to decide.

To be open M4 is older and slower than the mx100 but I know it'll be perfectly fine for me and still faster than my hdd.
Comparison here between the two.
http://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Crucial-MX100-256GB-vs-Crucial-M4-256GB/2317vs372
Let me know if you are interested.

This kind of conversation would be best handled in PM.

OraleeWey

Odd listing.

I've got some Euro coins. I don't have any use for them, but if anyone wants to purchase Euros for close to the worth amount in $, PM me. I'm not sure how many Euros i have, but I'll find out soon enough.

webkatt

Positive buyer feedback for Refyref.
bought my codes

Positive seller feedback for isitstill
Sold me a sticker star and a 3ds pouch

Positive sleep feedback for IronRinn
Sold me a Sheiuk amiibo

New002

WTS the following:

The Lego Movie Videogame Vita Voucher - $10
The Lego Movie Videogame Vita Voucher - $10

Looking for PSN credit or Xbox Credit. Shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks!

BorntoPlay

WTS

Club Nintendo Games Rewards

150 coins game 5$
200 coins game 6$
250 coins game 7.5$
300 coins game 8.5$
600 coins game 17$
700 coins game 20$

PM if you are interested....

terrisus

Odd listing.

I've got some Euro coins. I don't have any use for them, but if anyone wants to purchase Euros for close to the worth amount in $, PM me. I'm not sure how many Euros i have, but I'll find out soon enough.

So like actual physical coins you'd be shipping, or digital currency (PayPal or such)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom