• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

grkazan12

WTS - 350.00 - PS4 w/ box,controller and 2 FREE Games (Tomb Raider and Fifa 15)

A black PS4 that is in excellent condition, only has some fine scratches on the glossy portion of the console. The console will come in it's original box and with a controller,HDMI cable, Micro USB charging cable, and power cable. I am also throwing in 2 free games in the bundle, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and Fifa 15.

Ships from the United States. I will accept Paypal. Just throw me a PM if your interested.

T-Rex.

Banned
Positive feedback for nextgeneration. Bought two $20 PSN codes off him and received them within a minute after sending payment. Top bloke.

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

PS4 Destiny Digital Code - $40
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

Kenpachi

WTS

Destiny PS4 Limited Edition Sealed -$80 Shipped to 48 States (may cost more in other areas)
I'm also adding in this which includes autographs of some of the kind people who worked on the game!
If you have any offers, let me know

5KwlKxBl.jpg

WTS:

OnePlus One 64 gb Sandstone Black - $310 shipped (US only)

I am looking to sell my 64 gb OnePlus One. I received this phone on July 21st so it is barely 2 months old. It's been a great phone, and was my first leap into Android. I realized that I am more of an iOS guy though and bought an iPhone 6 Plus and I don't have any use for 2 phones. I kept it in quite good shape, the front and the back are pristine. There is a small ding in the plastic chrome ring that surrounds the screen of the phone, but it is hard to see. Includes all of the original packaging, has been updated to the latest firmware, and will be factory wiped so it will arrive like a brand new phone.

Payment via PayPal (I would suggest you do a goods and services payment for piece of mind, but you pay the fees). I have sold on this thread before with nothing but positive feedback.

I am willing to provide any other pictures that you might want and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

C-Drive

Here's the deal, GameStop was clearancing out their GameCube pre-owned titles. I became a madman GameCube collector, grabbing titles at low low prices at every GameStop within arms' reach. I ended up with a ton of case-less games. I cleaned (not with a disc doctor like those barbarians at GS did/do) each disc and tested them for a few minutes. I did come out with a few that didn't work or work well - those ARE NOT in the following list. The GameCube games are inside of 8mm slim disc cases, not paper ones, and have been taken care of since their purchase.

Shipping has been included with listed prices.

Pokemon XD (Nintendo GameCube) - $20
Mario Party 4 (Nintendo GameCube) - $15
Custom Robo (Nintendo GameCube) - $15
Pokemon Colosseum (Nintendo GameCube) - $15
TimeSplitters 2 (Nintendo GameCube) - $9

Goemon's Great Adventure (Nintendo 64) - $25 (loose cart)
A Bug's Life (Nintendo 64) - $12 (complete, cart, manual, and box)

I also have a working, Ice Blue Game Boy Pocket. Includes original box, manual, and plastic baggies. Also, comes with a copy of Paperboy and a link cable. Picture 1 Picture 2

Asking $40, shipping is included.

lpZO9nA.jpg

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller. Payment will be via PayPal Gift only - unless you'd like to pay the fees. Thanks!

batrush

Looking for the hard pouch that was included in Persona 4 Solid Gold edition. Still looking for these games as well:

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Fire Emblem : Path of Radiance
Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid Fusion
Castlevania : Circle of the Moon
Castlevania : Dawn of Sorrow
Danganronpa

All must be CIB and 100% genuine.

Kevyt

NeoGAF Plus Buyer & Gold Seller

Payment is to be made through PayPal or Simple Instant.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day) within the United States.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xbox One Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit - $50 Shipped

• Very Good Condition (Small surface nick on right side of controller; not very noticeable unless you look for it)
• Original Packaging Included

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Private Message Sent.

Iacobellis

Reposting this, reduced the price a bit.

(Excuse me advance if this sounds like an eBay listing!)

Want to Sell:

15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mid 2012.
Speck SeeThru Shell (Clear).

Asking for $1,700 for both, or $1,675 for just the computer. Shipping is included. I am also willing to work out a deal, don't hesitate to PM me.

The specifications are as follows:

1. 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 CPU
  2. 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM
  3. 512 GB Flash Storage
  4. NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB GDDR5 memory

Details:

I got this Mac from my local Best Buy in the Fall of 2012 and it has worked flawlessly since then. It is the higher-end model preconfigured model. The computer exhibits no damage aside from a minor scratch in the aluminum near the hinge of the display, another below the trackpad, and one to the right in the corner. The bottom may have a few markings from dirt trapped between it and the Speck Shell. Nevertheless, none of these detract from the overall performance of the computer. The screen still goes above and beyond compared to those found on most other computers. Unfortunately, it does exhibit a ghosting effect that were plagued by some of these MacBook Pros straight from the factory. It isn't noticeable on lighter colors and won't be an issue if you use an external display or displaying the same image for most of your work or play. The computer has not been tampered with and everything works as intended.

The clear Speck Shell has taken a minor beating over time, resulting in the upper-right clip on the bottom piece falling off and the top part showing minor cracks. The shell still functions as normal and has no problems with staying attached to the MacBook Pro. As stated above, this item is totally optional in the sale.

I am accepting PayPal, but might also be open to other forms of payment.

Still looking to sell / trade my Borderlands 3 code and Path of Exile/Warframe $150 code for The Evil Within or some other steam games.

Also WTB cheap xbox live - 1 month, 3 month, a full year etc... just trying to get back to playing some MvC2 online so not looking to spend a whole lot for live.

WTS:

AT&T 32 GB Black/Orange Moto X 2013- $240 shipped OBO

The phone itself is in great condition, with only 1 scratch on the whole thing. Got it from Motorola in June of this year, only used for about 2 months. Will provide pics on request.

Cookie18

Looking to sell my PS Vita 3G model for £90 including postage. It's used but comes with the box and a 4gb memory card if I can find it. It's in good condition, no scratches on the screen or anything. Posting to the UK/Europe only.

Please PM me if interested/with any offers.

Rojo

WTB: PS+ Hong kong acceptable membership. I just need it for a few minutes so i don't want to spend alot. TGS gave out some free months if anyone has one PM.

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTB:

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (platform doesn't matter). Must be in solid condition and have CE contents included. Don't really need the game that much.

Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (again, platform doesn't matter). I'm not interested in the game either, just the contents.

These are two of my all time favorites and I'd love to have some of that merch on my shelf. Hit me up if you're selling!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS: PS4 DS4 controllers
These are piratically brand new, they come in the plastic bag that it comes in when you bu ya new system.

$34+6 for shipping

PM me if interested, GAF GOLD for life.

kyo2004

Want to Trade:

A couple of spare keys from various Humble Bundles bought in the last two years...

JmITAKA.png

for an Amazon.com gift card (US $40, basically is for Super Smash Bros for 3DS)...

PM me if interested/offers... :D...

Need to get rid of stuff ASAP

WTS:

HORI Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Real Arcade Pro V3-SA
Photo%20Sep%2027%2C%205%2043%2006%20AM.jpg

Used but in great condition. Works ofc.
$90 + Shipping

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA Limited Box set (PS3) (USED)
Photo%20Oct%2003%2C%207%2034%2039%20AM.jpg

BlazBLue Chronophantasma Box set. Includes The Game (Terumi DLC code USED), Soundtrack (unopened sealed), Rachel Nendroid (Opened and previously assembled, disassembled back in the box), A Visual Artbook and a movelist poster. Comes in a hard box with sleeve.
$50 + shipping

I can make you a deal for a bundle for both.

preferably within US shipping

I accept paypal.

peace.

Phawx

Selling one of my original (reference blower that can be loud. I never ran it on it's Uber setting) Asus R9 290's. I don't have any pictures of it as it's still in my computer.

I bought two of them for Crossfire and my CPU just can't keep up, I'm basically getting *at best* a 10% bump. It's just not worth it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Asus does transfer warranties. Basically 3 years from Manufacturers date, so you have two years left on it.

Comes with original box and 2x6-pin to 1x8-pin power adapter.

$200 including shipping to you. US only.

WTS: Alien: Isolation via Steam code. $25 via Paypal (as friends and family, please).

Please send me a PM to trade info.

Edit: Has been sold.

WTS - 26 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.

Games from AMD Radeon Never Settle Space Edition Gold Reward
  • Star Citizen Mustang Omega Variant Racer Package- $40
  • Alien: Isolation (+ Pre Order Bonuses) - $30
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
  • Sniper Elite 3 - $20
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
Windows 7 and 8 Pro
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.

Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1500

iPhone 4S 32GB - $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom