• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPS Kai

WTB:
Gods Eater Resurrection and/or Gods Eater 2 Rage Burst Digital codes

PS4 Camera (old model or new)

Other cheap PS4 digital codes I might not already own.

PayPal. Gift option at seller's discretion, otherwise will do standard payment for peace of mind.

Ecto311

For sale:
BsIL08el.jpg

Super Mario Strikers for GameCube
Brand new condition. Has wrapper and price stickers from circuit city.
$30

Bravely Default for 3DS
SOLD

Killer 7 for GameCube

Great condition. Both discs and manuals.
$30

Not Pictured
Vagrant Story for Playstation
Greatest Hits version complete - $15

From colorado to any state - out of the states pay shipping. Free ship in the USA.

Amazon gift cards emailed only please. PM if interested. Lots of feedback here and willing to combine if interested.

Labadal

Miscallenius leftover bundle keys:
One for $1 Two for $1.50
Choice Chambers
Nova-111
Galak-Z
Cross of the Dutchman
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Asdivine Hearts
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

PayPal FF or buyer pays fees

OraleeWey

WTS
$79.75 GameStop Gift Card for - $75

The Walking Dead Season 5 - $15

The Walking Dead Season 6 - $20

Both are UltraViolet codes, only taking PayPal at this time. PM me if interested, thanks.

Edit: I messed up, I had seasons 4&5 listed but it's actually seasons 5&6, edited to reflect accurate seasons.

Shantom

WTS: Steam keys
Divinity: Original Sin 2 $32
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $3
Dragon Age: Origins $3
Limbo $2
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons $1.50
Little Inferno $1.50
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut $1
Freedom Planet $1
Ultimate General Gettysburg $1
Psychonauts $1
Stacking $1
Cross of the Dutchman $0.80
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn $0.80
One More Dungeon $0.80

US PSN key:
Strider PS4 $1.50

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to U.S. 48. Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees.

If buying multiple games, take $1 off for every game after the first.

--------------------> More, larger pics here <--------------------

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess HD - $30
Okami - Black label - $16
Zak and Wiki - New/Sealed - $20
ucQtAq6l.jpg

Intelligent Qube - CIB - $40
6DKAjasl.jpg

N64 Games - Prices coming soon
7ZT0NpUl.jpg

SNES Games - Prices coming soon
PHfIv3gl.jpg

The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask - $30
Mario Tennis - $16

Digital Keys - $2 each; 2 for $3
PS3 - Remember Me
PS3 - Lost Planet 3
Wii U - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Wii U - Swords & Soldiers II
Wii U - Freedom Planet
3DS - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Also willing to trade any key for Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: Windows 10 key

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $35
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $15
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $55
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $70
The Third Birthday Twisted Edition for PSP - $35
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $55
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $55
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $55
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $20
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $115

LIKE NEW
PS4 500gb w/ Controller - $180
Xbox One 1tb w/ Controller - $200
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $30
Logitech Rumblepad 2 (Like New) for PC - $10
Playstation Eye (Like New) - $5
Logitech Harmony One (Like New) - $45
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $30

pQbLzmBl.jpg

1FxQ7kWl.jpg

v6OzPU1l.jpg

zpHK2gDl.jpg

k907wwfl.jpg

Labadal

Just leaving some feedback for buyer Dimitri LH - very quick, easy process and transaction went through without any problems.

That being said, still WTS:

Halo 5 unopened - $15 shipped

Paypal preferred, thanks!
Feedback is left in a feedback thread these days.

WTS:

EVGA GTX 980ti - $490

Used card still in great shape. Includes original box as well.

Pics available upon request.

GAF GOLD SELLER

PM me!

I don't think there are a ton of people getting ripped off.

There have been 17,370 positive BUYER feedbacks left.
There have been 21,602 positive SELLER feedbacks left.
There have been 19 neutral feedbacks left.
There have been 40 negative feedbacks left.

That's a negative or neutral for 1 out of 366 transactions. Not sure what eBay's record is, but for something that's not really policed, that's pretty damn good. 99.73% positive.

Additionally, if you think something is priced too high, don't buy it. Go look for it somewhere else. Research. If a price seems suspiciously low, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is" is a good adage to follow.

I'm glad you took the time to put these stats together.

All these posts of "well, we need rules to protect people from getting price gouged" make me laugh. Like this poster says, if you don't like the price of an item, don't buy it. If someone buys it for an inflated price, who cares? It's all relative. People associate different personal values to different dollar amounts, it's how this shit works. I will say, troll posts are definitely annoying, and of course the outlier posts like some of the "WTS iPhone 7, $2,000" posts are annoying, but in the grand scheme of things, they are rare and I don't believe drastically bring down the usability of this thread.

It's on each poster, individually, to do their homework on the seller/buyer and to come to a satisfactory agreement on a sale or trade that pleases both parties. That's it.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I'm glad you took the time to put these stats together.

All these posts of "well, we need rules to protect people from getting price gouged" make me laugh. Like this poster says, if you don't like the price of an item, don't buy it. If someone buys it for an inflated price, who cares? It's all relative. People associate different personal values to different dollar amounts, it's how this shit works. I will say, troll posts are definitely annoying, and of course the outlier posts like some of the "WTS iPhone 7, $2,000" posts are annoying, but in the grand scheme of things, they are rare and I don't believe drastically bring down the usability of this thread.

It's on each poster, individually, to do their homework on the seller/buyer and to come to a satisfactory agreement on a sale or trade that pleases both parties. That's it.
The high prices are absurd and while I always have the urge to call people out for selling an old, used item for more than a new, better item (980 v 1070), I don't because I ultimately agree with you. However, my caveat to that is my desire to have a requirement to list prices in wtb or wts posts. The "PM me to discuss price" is just a waste of time. They either don't want to do the research or are looking to pull one over.

Just my thoughts.

ChrisD

+4 Buy/+5 Sell

WANT TO TRADE my NA $50 USD PSN (or Xbox credit, Steam, League of Legends Riot Points, or whatever else game-related, can even be a mix if there's a $10 denomination) card code(s) for your 5000 JPY PSN card code.

Wanting to buy a game off of the JPN PSN, but I have lots of Gamestop credit, not cash. GS credit doesn't get me imported codes. :p

PM me if you're interested, I basically live with GAF in my pocket, so response will probably be pretty quick.

New002

The high prices are absurd and while I always have the urge to call people out for selling an old, used item for more than a new, better item (980 v 1070), I don't because I ultimately agree with you. However, my caveat to that is my desire to have a requirement to list prices in wtb or wts posts. The "PM me to discuss price" is just a waste of time. They either don't want to do the research or are looking to pull one over.

Just my thoughts.

Just want to chime in and say that I would looooooove a must post price rule. It just makes things so much smoother. I love when forums do this.

jadedm17

Buying : Amazon Credit
$90 Paypal for $100 Amazon Credit
x3 (I'd like to purchase $300 credit for $270 ideally.)

Just want to chime in and say that I would looooooove a must post price rule. It just makes things so much smoother. I love when forums do this.

Agreed : Its like searching for a car on craigslist without a price or apartment without a picture... Who bothers with those? There's a dealership here that doesn't post mileage on any vehicles, it was annoying when I was car shopping.

chaosaeon

WTS: 20th Anniversary PS4 New and Sealed.

ps4-3-1357-edit%20640_1.jpg~original

Image%2045edit%20640_1.jpg~original

Asking 1000 within the US. If you're international let me know, I can make that work too.

FFgamer20

Banned
Just got an X1, looking for some digital code for games

WTB

Some thoughts

Halo games
RPG type games
Action Games
Good Exclusive X1 games

If you have a code for any games in these areas PM me with a reasonable offer. Would love to start building a library with my new X1

MCC Code - $15 Paypal, delivery via email

Thanks!
PMd

Soulflarz

Banned
price check of sort for the thread
are there even loose Forza Horizon 3 codes? I've seen a ton of WTB but no WTS

I guess it's worth asking before we all post WTB FH3
(...I totally want to post that)

price check of sort for the thread
are there even loose Forza Horizon 3 codes? I've seen a ton of WTB but no WTS

I guess it's worth asking before we all post WTB FH3
(...I totally want to post that)

GameStop managers were given codes I believe as normal per holiday season start/GameStop expo giveaways.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
SELLING:

Halo Master Chief Collection Digital Code, code sent via PM

$13 via PPG

Selling a basically brand new Bose mini Soundlink 2 speaker, with official travel case and two official protector sleeves. Got it as a gift, only used it a few times and really have no need for it. $165 shipped.

tigerin

For sale:

PSN plus 1 year subscription(7 available)- $50 paypal

580002b3.jpg

Code will be send to you once payment has been received. PM me if interested.

Soulflarz

Banned
GameStop managers were given codes I believe as normal per holiday season start/GameStop expo giveaways.

Oh okay. I'd buy one actually fairly close to retail ($40?) if anyone is selling. I say $40 because any more and I'd just own a physical copy on xbone >_>

Like Bboy AJ said, I'd love a rule about having to aet prices in your listings.

I used to be against it but I do realize I've never actually PM'd someone a price, I always PM a "what are you looking for roughly?". I never really thought about it, but I guess if someone is willing to say, part with a $100 game for $50 because they love GAF, and you offer $80, you just lost $30, so it's much better to just ask. Worst case they tell you they were expecting above your price, at which point you say no.

In reality we should probably just make a chatroom of sorts to discuss policy at this point, considering some posters are getting mileage out of 5x the posts the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom