• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuftecake

Neo Member
WTS/T
a few humble bundle codes from the capcom sony bundle, all codes are PS3.

Codes:
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Final Fight Double Impact

All codes $2 via gift paypal, open to trade steam or PS codes, PM with offer.

Gaaraz

Lots of games for sale, all Steam codes:

Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $1
Back to the Future - $1
Broadsword : Age of Chivalry - $1
Choice Chamber - $1
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition - $4
Dust: An Elysian Tail - $7
Gold Rush! Classic - $1
Gun Metal - $1
Hurtworld - $12
Legend of Grimrock - $4
Lovely Planet - $4
Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare - $0.50
Nexuiz - $2
Normality - $1
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - $7
Overlord - $2
Planetary Annihilation Titans - $9
Poker Night at the Inventory - $1
Puzzle Agent - $1
Puzzle Agent 2 - $1
Realms of the Haunting - $0.50
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - $3
RPG Maker Game Character Hub - Free!
Rust - $7
Risen - $1
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition - $1
Sacred 3 Gold - $3
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $1
Saints Row 2 - $1
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $3
Steredenn - $1
Street Racing Syndicate - $1
The Forest - $8
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $3
The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $5
The Walking Dead: 400 Days - $2
The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $5
The Wolf Among Us - $4
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition - $3
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - $4
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - $6
Wasted - $2

Happy to listen to any offers! Can accept PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin.

WTS

Steam
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (Humble bundle gift) $2
Awesomenauts $1
Sanctum 2 $1
Bastion $2
Limbo $1
Abyss Odyssey $1
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP Steam Key $1
Just Cause Collection (Includes 1 and 2): $2

Back to the Future: The Game $1
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse $1
Poker Night at the Inventory $1
Puzzle Agent $1
Puzzle Agent 2 $1

Some games that I didn't open and came with my consoles, I can upload pictures on request.
3DS
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL BOX (Only the box) ~£???
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL (new unopen, came with the console) ~£15
0151888_CF0001.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q8l79Cu.jpg
-Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth £15
-Xenoblade Cover plates for n3DS (also never opened, came with the console) ~Make me an offer I have no idea.
http://i.imgur.com/Jcxb7QQ.jpg
PS4
Long shoot in this one because I'm not sure about selling it, so I will ask £300
(I know it's really expensive, but otherwise I prefer to keep it)
Metal Gear Solid 5 Special Edition PS4
1502-1.jpg
Vita
Assassin's Creed: Chronicles PS Vita Edition £9 ( Spanish version http://imgur.com/a/54dnz)

Shipping is +£3 (I'm in UK), I'll try to post next day.
Paypal gift or buyer pay fees, prices are not final make me an offer.

This is a long shot, but I'm gonna go for it. I only got to play the Japanese version of Brave Fencer Musashi back in the day and had a blast. I've always wanted to revisit it in English and enjoy it for everything it is. I am of a "collector" mindset, so good and complete is the condition I would like. I will pay marketplace value for it, ~$50 USD.

WTB Brave Fencer Musashi for PSX (USA)

250px-Brave_Fencer_Musashi.jpg

OraleeWey

WTS
$79.75 GameStop Gift Card for - $72!

The Walking Dead Season 5 - $15

The Walking Dead Season 6 - $20
(Or both for $30)

Both are UltraViolet codes, only taking PayPal at this time. PM me if interested, thanks.

rj118

For sale:

Nintendo eShop credit: $35 for $32, or $70 for $63
Star Fox Guard disc and case: $10 shipped
Halo Master Chief Collection code: $15

Not sure if there are any Pokemon TCG Online players out there, but I have a few BW Plasma Freeze booster pack codes for sale at $1.50 each along with a Pikachu EX box code for $3 and an Ash Greninja EX box code for $2.

WTT: I have a 500GB Xbox One S that I'd like to trade for a 500GB PS4 Slim. I would cover the cost of shipping on both ends.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+36 Seller, +16 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

• GAMECUBE INTERACTIVE MULTI-GAME DEMO DISC (VOLUME 31)
    $25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
    - Demo disc for Gamecube that was in store kiosks back in the day. I used to have a bunch of these, but this looks like it's my last one. PLAYABLE DEMOS: Zatchbell, Super Mario Strikers, Pokemon XD, Mario Superstar Baseball, Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. VIDEO PREVIEWS (NOT PLAYABLE): Nintendogs, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, DDR: Mario Mix, Pokemon XD, Mario Superstar Baseball, Battalion Wars, Nintendo DS, SSX on Tour, Ultimate Spider-Man, Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, Shadow the Hedgehog, TMNT 3: Mutant Nightmare, WWE Day of Reckoning 2, Chronicles of Narnia, ESRB

• STEINS; GATE (VITA)
    $20 (F/F) or $20.91 (F/F)
    - Case and cartridge are both Near Mint/Like New!

• POKEMON POKEDEX: COLLECTOR'S EDITION (2004)
    $12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
    - Hardcover Pokedex from 2004. It's pretty much brand new as I don't ever remember really looking through it. Still has the poster and the hologram on the front which are also both like new. If you look at these on eBay, they hardly ever have the poster and some are even missing the hologram.

Lucario

Shipping fees might make this difficult, but... anyone want to upgrade to the S?

HAVE: New in box Xbox One S, 1TB, madden bundle

WANT: Any size original Xbox One, used + a fair amount of $$$ to make up the difference. Even if it's beat up, it's fine as long as it has a controller and isn't banned or broken.

Difference between a used 500gb fat and a new 1TB S is around $160 on ebay and $250 at gamestop. Looking to get around 170, although I can definitely go lower if your xbone is in good condition.

Can do $150 if you trade in person - I'm in the Boston area.

Soulflarz

Banned
Just about this entire thread knew of the xbone deal since it took so long to die, People are still greatly overestimating that people missed it and are willing to pay full price.
You can lazily craigslist for better deals at this point, especially if you're trying to sell. It's worth noting at the least, especially with all the WTS OG Xbone for <insert price higher than the price you paid to buy a new Xbone S> and such.

I guess I'm moreso noting it because it falls in line a lot with the complaints of the other day where a lot of people talked about leaving because it happens so often in here now.

Just about this entire thread knew of the xbone deal since it took so long to die, People are still greatly overestimating that people missed it and are willing to pay full price.
You can lazily craigslist for better deals at this point, especially if you're trying to sell. It's worth noting at the least, especially with all the WTS OG Xbone for <insert price higher than the price you paid to buy a new Xbone S> and such.

I guess I'm moreso noting it because it falls in line a lot with the complaints of the other day where a lot of people talked about leaving because it happens so often in here now.

So the deal is still available?

Hello GAF

I am selling these Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain figures.
They are all original, never opened brand new.

Figures are:

- Punished Snake in green fatigues (most popular and sough after version) 160$ Shipped
- Skull Face 110$ Shipped
- Revolver Ocelot 90$ Shipped
- D-Dog 90$ Shipped

Buy all 4 of them 410$ shipped

img_71112168749ord9y1udl.jpg

I am in Canada but can ship to the Sates (continental only).

I will ship with UPS with tracking number included.

PM if interested.

I have sold and bought successfully here a few times already, I sold a 500$ gift card and a Division digital code and have bought games from Gaffers many many times as well.

Selling a Apple Watch Stainless Steel Space Black 42mm for $280 (Paypal gift)

The watch is in perfect condition and comes with:
- Box and charger
- Black sports band and official Apple nylon band in black

I can ship it to the 48 continental states

Syriel

So the deal is still available?

Both the $165 Xbox One S Target deal and the Amazon $265 Xbox One S + Recore CE deals are dead (and have been for a few days). The Tesco UK Xbox One S bundle deal is also dead.

There is no way to purchase the console at such a discount at retail today. In the future perhaps, but not today.

Did I miss out on some amazing Xbox One S deal?

Yes.

Discussion Thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1284317
TL;DR via Wario64: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/780101445945131009

RavenHawk

Sold

By chance would anyone be interested in the digital download version of the Gears Ultimate Editon (Xbox/PC) for a slight discount off MSRP? I preordered the Gears console, but it only comes with the digital version and would prefer the steelbook for my collection.

Alternatively, would anyone be looking to sell their steelbook?

dcassell

Banned
For Sale:
Three tickets to Kanye West Saint Pablo Tour, Key Arena in Seattle, WA on October 19, 2016. (Section 103, Row 19, Seats 9-11) - $150 each, $400 for all three (Also willing to negotiate for an Xbox One + cash)

I have three tickets in the lower 103 section. Was planning to go, and then those plans imploded on me. Both friends I had planned to attend with bailed, and I really don't want to go by myself. So, I'm selling all three here. Tickets were $470 total at the time of purchase, and are now being sold for about $190 + service fees in the same section.

I'm happy to sell the whole package or just ticket by ticket, whatever works for you. Tickets will be delivered through Ticketmaster's secure transfer on their website, so please have a Ticketmaster account ready to go. I'd also send the regular PDF files as well if the buyer wishes (though it is far less secure than using the official method on Ticketmaster).

I only accept Paypal.

I've never seen tickets sold on here and don't see any standards about selling them in the rules, so let me know if I'm violating any listing conditions. Thanks all!

I have a few things I'm looking to sell. I haven't sold on here in awhile, but I am a platinum seller. I accept Paypal only and prices include shipping in the US unless otherwise noted.

I'll try to add some pictures later, but all my stuff is complete and in great condition, unless stated otherwise.

WTS:

-Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Fight Stick for PS2/Xbox: $75 + shipping to you, I no longer have the original box or the included poster, but I do still have the manual. The stick itself is in perfect condition
-Fishing Resort + bundled fishing controller shell (Wii) : $45, I do not have the original cardboard box from the bundle.
-R: Racing Evolution + Pac Man Vs. (GC): $7, game discs are fine but the case is somewhat beat up.
-1080 Avalanche (GC): $7
-Typing of the Dead + keyboard (DC): $50 + shipping to you, keyboard is loose, but clean and in great condition.
-Vertical Force (VB): $25, loose cart w/ dust cover
-Thunderforce V (PS1): $35, disc only. I got a deal on this at a pawn shop because the disc was scratched up pretty bad. I had it resurfaced, and while it's not pretty I have put a lot of time into the game with no issues at all.
-Detana TwinBee Yahho! Deluxe Pack (Saturn): $22, Japan import
-U.N. Squadron (SNES): $19, cart only
-Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Master System): $27, complete

I would also do trades for any of the above items. I'm looking primarily for the following:

-Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (Vita)
-Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Wii U)
-Raiden V (XB1) physical copy
-Metal Slug 4 & 5 (Xbox)
-Japanese PS2 Slim
-Dynamite Cop! (DC)
-Die Hard Arcade (Saturn)
-NeGcon controller
-F-Zero X (N64)
-X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse (SNES)
-Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
-Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge (GB)
-Ninja Gaiden Shadow (GB)

I need someone from the US to ship me some stuff to the UK... What would be the cheapest option for them, If i can arrange it from the UK that would be easier.
This isn't a sale on GAF etc , it's a friend sending me some stuff over.

NeOak

I need someone from the US to ship me some stuff to the UK... What would be the cheapest option for them, If i can arrange it from the UK that would be easier.
This isn't a sale on GAF etc , it's a friend sending me some stuff over.
USPS would be the cheapest. You can get a quote online and pay using PayPal.

Did I miss out on some amazing Xbox One S deal?

Missed out on a couple. The target one and the wal-mart. I brought the wal-mart bundle, returned the controller, blu-ray, and halo. Paid maybe $160 for my S. As someone on Slickdeals, these deals have been coming up weekly. I'd suggest people check there for a good deal on the One S unless they're in a hurry.

Also, cdkeys.com still has halo master chief collection for $8. Reliable place imo.

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

Steam games:

Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $5
Slain! - 5
This is the Police - 8
The Final Station - 8

PSN codes for PS4:
The Technomancer - $25/B]
Anima: Gates of Memories - 10
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - 25

PSN codes for Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II -30

Some Notes:

- Open to offers, some trades of newer games.

chualie

WTS:

Dell S2716DG 27" 1440p GSYNC monitor - $420 shipped

Monitor is used but in mint condition. The plastic is still on the monitor :)

Comes with original box and accessories.

I bought two monitors but find not needing both monitors.

PM if interested.

shandy706

WTB

Racing Wheel for Xbox One / PC

I'd like to grab a Logitech G920, Thrustmast TX/VG TX/TMX, or any wheel with full force feedback that is compatible with the Xbox One.

If anyone has one and is willing to part with it at a great deal I'd love to have it. Weighing just buying something soon, but thought I'd look here first.

selling:

$40
O4ImTwu.jpg

madden 17 + 1 month ea access + 14 xbox live access (digital codes)

$45 shipped
E2f1sOK.jpg

wireless xbox one controller. lightly used

$50 shipped
XoYBGj6.jpg

special edition wireless xbox one controller. new, unopened box.

Arlen777

WTS:

Wii/Wii U - wand controller with nunchuck
Idk how much they go for, so give me an offer

Paypal Friends and Family
Amazon gift card

WTB:

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass for PS4
PSVR Bundle

Mikeside

I'm selling my HTC Vive - love the thing I just don't really have room to take advantage of it.

Asking for £575
I have the complete Vive (not in original box as that thing was HUGE) plus the LeapMotion camera and Vive headset attachment (currently attached, but can be removed by pulling off then cleaning the residue with a wet wipe.

I'm based in Blackwater, Hampshire and am happy for buyer to collect, or I'll deliver it within about an hour's drive, but also happy to ship next day in uk for free or anywhere in europe at whatever cost the buyer's chosen delivery method costs.

Gummy

Neo Member
WTB: Dualshock 4 Glacier White Controller. Want to get this gorgeous controller to mostly play FFXIV on PC, as well as some other games.

playstation-4-dualshock-wireless-controller-glacier-white-15.jpg

SamNW

WTS

Xbox One S Halo 5/Halo MCC Bundle (box opened, mint, MCC unredeemed, Halo 5 unopened)
+
-1 Year XBL Gold
-Rare Replay (X1, opened, mint)
-Ori and the Blind Forest (X1, unopened)
-Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings (X360, backwards compatible, unopened)
-Red Dead Redemption GOTY (X360, backwards compatible, unopened)

Asking $400 shipped. $375 local delivery in Chicago area.

PlayStation 4 Anniversary Bundle (factory sealed)

Asking $1200 shipped. $1175 local delivery in Chicago area.

WTB

PSN Credit @ 12-20% discount

zedge

WTS or Trade

Xbox one Madden 17 digital code. Came with my new One S.

Sell for $45 CDN or will consider trade for Forza Horizon 3, maybe others?

Paypal probably works best for sale.

PM me.

Thanks

Geneijin

WTB: Dualshock 4 Glacier White Controller. Want to get this gorgeous controller to mostly play FFXIV on PC, as well as some other games.
It expires in a few hours, but if you shop on eBay right now, there's a $15 off $60+ minimum order coupon code. Best Buy's selling a DS4 Glacial White controller for $45 new. Just find another $15 item, and you could find a cheap new DS4 controller at the same price.

http://slickdeals.net/f/9150679-ebay-flash-sale-15-60-until-10-pm-pst-9-29-16
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUALSHOCK-4-Wireless-Controller-for-PlayStation-4-/201650470246

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom