• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori Chan

For Sale

Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition Xbox One and Windows 10 PC Digital Code - $85

I really don't want to get rid of my physical pre order since it has a steelbook and I'm a sucker for that.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games and systems in general!

I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider Dreamcast/PS1/PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal
!

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

o4QDCSym.jpgL
a0pnXjOm.jpgL
lEOHmvmm.jpgL

Retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:

Have:
Paypal or Cash in person.

IrishNinja

I wonder how many people PM'd the dude afterwards, and offered more than $50. I did not. Deal bro code.

haha, you're a good man! i wanna say i did this for a giveaway of a bunch of SMS games a while back, but i was minutes too late. that shit stung

LQX

I wonder how many people PM'd the dude afterwards, and offered more than $50. I did not. Deal bro code.

Ha, I guess I was the second person to contact him as he told me got an offer for $40 but wanted to know if I would give him is asking price. I was to late in getting back to him and saw that it was already sold.....DAMN.

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.

Eve : Valkyrie PSVR - US PSN Code - $40

I have a Gigabyte R9 Fury X for sale as well, - £280.

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £40 - See on psn for contents

Doom Collector's Edition (PS4) - £40 , DLC unused, statue unused(due to religious reasons) but has been tested, everything is scratch free.

Hitman Collector's edition statue,artbook,box - £35 - statue hasn't been taken out of styrofoam packaging, tie+clip,dlc+game not included.

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]https://coinarcade.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kingdom-hearts-ii-logo.jpg[/IMG]

KH2 ROXAS - Figure - £125

1st Pic 2nd Pic

KH 3D - DDD - Riku- £125:

1st Pic 2nd pic

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

Reposting this from a few pages back, changed some of the things I'm interested in..

I bought a new GPU a week ago so I have a code for the Nvidia Gears of War 4 promotion. The code is from a Finnish retailer.

Trades I'm looking for, digital only:

Witcher 3 GOTY (PC, Steam or GOG I don't care)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PC)
Stellaris

Steam games don't need to be keys, gifts are fine for me too.

I guess I could sell it for straight money too, that's $40 or 35€ through Paypal.

Traded with Kandrick!

WTS:

UV codes
:

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season - $18
Life of PI - $3
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - $3
Taken 3 - $3
Star Wars: The Force Awakens - $5 (includes all extras through disney movies anywhere, plus Disney movie rewards points)
Brooklyn - $3

Xbox One full game download codes -

Halo: Master Chief Collection - $9

Name your game(Rare Replay, Forza 6, Gears of War 1 Remaster Ultimate Edition, Tomb Raider: Rise of the Tomb Raider - $20

Madden 17 Ultimate Team Rewards code(not full game, just the dlc for the Ultimate Edition) - $8

PS4 dlc code -

NBA2k 17 Gold Edition dlc codes - $15

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

GWX

Reposting this from a few pages back, changed some of the things I'm interested in..

I bought a new GPU a week ago so I have a code for the Nvidia Gears of War 4 promotion. The code is from a Finnish retailer.

Trades I'm looking for, digital only:

Witcher 3 GOTY (PC, Steam or GOG I don't care)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PC)
Stellaris

Steam games don't need to be keys, gifts are fine for me too.

I guess I could sell it for straight money too, that's $40 or 35€ through Paypal.

Hit you with a PM, check it out!

WTS

Warcraft digital HD code. Works on iTunes or Ultraviolet. $7

Warcraft DVD, willing to ship to the lower 48 US states. $7 shipped.

The following are codes from the movie case, redeemable at warcraft.com/movie:
World of Warcraft game - free

PayPal only. Thanks.

WTB
The Witcher 3 PC Season Pass.

Venom Fox

Banned
WTS: Repost from a few pages back

Macbook 2016 model. Gold colour.

It's brand new and still sealed in the box.

Intel Core M3 Processor.
256 Gb SSD.
8Gb RAM.
12" Screen.

Looking for £800. ONO

I am open to offers. They do retail for around £1050+.

Comes with its 1 Year Apple Warranty as obviously it's unsealed so just activate it when you open it.

Preferably I'd prefer a pickup if you live in the Manchester area or can drive down, as I don't have a PayPal account. Although if you really want it I'll set one up and deliver it by Royal Mail tracked delivery.

Selling it because it's a gift from my Nana and I hate Mac lmao I'll just put the money to upgrading my PC. I can post pics of the sealed box if that floats your boat :)

I've never done this before so please let me know if you have any preferred options, want me to unseal etc.

Edit: PM me either way guys and gals! New price. Thought the price was too high so lowered it £100+ for my Neogaf brethren!

jmizzal

WTS:

UV codes
:

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season - $18
Life of PI - $3
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - $3
Taken 3 - $3
Star Wars: The Force Awakens - $5 (includes all extras through disney movies anywhere, plus Disney movie rewards points)
Brooklyn - $3

Xbox One full game download codes -

Halo: Master Chief Collection - $9

Name your game(Rare Replay, Forza 6, Gears of War 1 Remaster Ultimate Edition, Tomb Raider: Rise of the Tomb Raider - $20

Madden 17 Ultimate Team Rewards code(not full game, just the dlc for the Ultimate Edition) - $8

NBA2k 17 Gold Edition dlc codes - $15

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

sent you a PM

Ha, I guess I was the second person to contact him as he told me got an offer for $40 but wanted to know if I would give him is asking price. I was to late in getting back to him and saw that it was already sold.....DAMN.

Holy crap, who would try to lowball that offer!?

For sale:

Minecraft codes:
Minecraft Xbox One Edition with Favorites pack (7 DLC packs) - $18
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta - $3

I'm a platinum buyer and seller with a ton of great transactions and a single neutral feedback in which I gave the buyer a complete refund after changing my mind on selling him a product.

Buy with confidence!

SamNW

For sale:

Minecraft Xbox One codes:
Minecraft Xbox One Edition with Favorites pack (7 DLC packs) - $18 by itself
Minecraft Xbox One Builder's Pack - $5 by itself
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta - $5 by itself

or...$25 as a bundle

Also for sale:

Forza Horizon 3 code that includes the Car Pack and the VIP Pass ($30)

I'm a platinum buyer and seller with a ton of great transactions and a single neutral feedback in which I gave the buyer a complete refund after changing my mind on selling him a product.

Buy with confidence!

PM'd about FH3.

Invis

Really need this stuff gone ASAP to foot a bill so hit me up and we'll talk.

WTS: Xbox One 500GB - Comes with Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, and Destiny. All physical games. Comes with everything that came in the original box as well. Only thing to know is that the rumble motors from the controller are removed. They stopped working for some reason so I took them out to make the controller lighter. - $180 shipped

Amazon Fire TV Stick - Comes with the orignal box and all cables and everything - $30 shipped

I have a huge list of old games I'm getting rid of here. Too long to post so I have them in a Google Sheet viewable here. PM me if you're interested in something. I'm willing to let everything on here go for pretty cheap since there's nothing really good at all in here and it's taking up way too much room. So PM me and I know we can work something out.

WTS

Dead Rising PS4 physical copy $13. Barely played and basically new. Got it to try it out but wasn't for me. Price includes the shipping.

X-Men Apocalypse digital movie code: This code is actually the code from the Beginnings Trilogy set and includes all three of the 'prequel' X-Men movies: First Class, Days of Future Past and Apocalypse. I'm thinking $8, but am open to offers. SOLD.

Max_Po

Banned
Hi guys, I want to sell my Gears of War Ultimate Edition Code from console.

I have pre ordered the Regular Edition as I much prefer Physical Edition.

Please note, I have and I will send pic of the card.

Looking for 90 US. The console is 549.99 + 13% tax for us Canadians.

Thanks

KLoWNM

Neo Member
WTS

SFV Arcade Stick + SFV Game PM Offers. Comes with original box and is barely used just a bit dusty in the pic.

Selling EVGA 970 PM Offers

Selling 20th Anniversary Red/Blue 3DS Theme $30

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/z/u1EAAOSwyLlXoUhj/$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Monster Hunter Generations $30 Like new played once

Sony Dualshock 4 Clear JPN Import $65

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I'm out of the loop. What was the item and deal? I'm confused from all this foofaraw.

Someone was offloading their Saturn/Dreamcast collection because they were leaving the country. Someone ended up getting it for $50

Lucent

WTB

Gears of War 4 Digital Download Code for $40

WTS

Madden NFL 17 (Xbox One) Digital Download Code for $30

I will also trade it for the GoW4 code.

Thanks.

WTS

All items are adult owned, come from smoke-free, animal-free home. Always kept clean and dusted regularly. Prices do not include shipping, shipping only to lower 48 states. PayPal gift only, or add fees.

EVGA GTX 760 2GB SC - $60 plus shipping
Had for 2 years, always kept clean, never overclocked. Just recently upgraded. Includes original box, manuals, adapters, and disc. Has backplate.

Front Mission 4 (PS2) and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2) - $20 plus shipping
Only want to sell both together to get rid of them. Both are complete with manuals/maps/case. Discs are in excellent shape, so are manuals and cases.

Max_Po

Banned
Hi guys, I want to sell my Gears of War Ultimate Edition Code from console.

I have pre ordered the Regular Edition as I much prefer Physical Edition.

Please note, I have and I will send pic of the card.

Looking for 90 US. The console is 549.99 + 13% tax for us Canadians.

Thanks

I know the rules that you cannot bump, but the code of game has been sold to fellow member "Proc".

I would like to leave positive feedback as he instantly paid me and I sent the code over.

ThankS

sabanoo

I know the rules that you cannot bump, but the code of game has been sold to fellow member "Proc".

I would like to leave positive feedback as he instantly paid me and I sent the code over.

ThankS

Just edit the original post and put the feedback in the feedback thread linked in the OP.

jonno394

WTB:

Gears of War 4 (PC) £30

Forza Horizon 3 (PC) £30

Mafia 3 (Steam) £28 (incase someone wants to offload a key without redeeming it due to "issues" :p )

Megadimension VII (Steam) £?(some guy is offering it on here for $8 but hasn't replied to my PM!)

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD £?

rubes7844

Banned
WTS:

Gears of War 4: red LE edition controller. It came from the system but I already have one so I have no use for it. Still sealed in the black wrapping. $50 shipped amazon credit

Buburibon

WTB

Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 code.

I have no idea what these are worth. Please send me a PM including your best price and PayPal address. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom