• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

WTS: Nintendo 3DS XL (Link Between Worlds Edition)

ghFR9L8l.jpg

In practically perfect condition and includes the box, manual, stylus and power supply. It will not include the A Link Between Worlds, though. I'll have the system wiped before shipment (unless there's some way to save the game to another account that I don't know about). Make me an offer via PM. I'm willing to work out something fair.

Also available: Pokémon Y, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

I'll work with you on a reasonable price, regardless, but if you'd like everything as a bundle I'll cut a bigger deal.

Also WTS: Kinivo 501BN HDMI Switch

Comes with the remote and power adapter. In great shape. Only selling it because my new TV has 5 HDMI inputs.

I've got a verified PayPal account and positive feedback.

WTS

Humble GameMaker Bundle - $15

This is the one that came with everything from the previous bundle. I paid $15, so I'm selling this for $15.

Medium sized Shirts for Sale. I got these from Outlier WTF Top Packs

Selling Amazon Preorder Games too

WTS -

Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

ChrisV

WTS

Beats Solo 2 Wired

These were purchased in January of last year. They have been used for maybe a total of 15 hours tops. Everything is included, even the box. Case to hold the headphones is there as well. No issues at all. All documentation is still sealed in the envelope. These are good as new. Looking to get $75 plus a couple bucks for shipping depending on your location. PayPal payments only please.

10fmhDXl.jpg

Wt05QAal.jpg

AH4JcsMl.jpg

GRaider81

WTS

Xbox ELite controller. Bought for PC but I just cant get away from MKB. Ive never used the extra bits in the case and used the actual controller for a couple of hours max

UK only £75 OBO

9Igc.jpg

NeOak

Looks like some people should stop from concerning themselves with other users' pricing, right cj? Try listening to the thread's rules next time.

Oh, you mean getting called out on your "threat" to trash that stuff if it didn't sell. I mean, you had been posting that for a while, so it seems you got salty you got called on your bluff. You lost the moment you decided to reply with sarcasm.

Please read the image rules in the OP.

Since you have imgur urls, add an l at the end of the name before the .jpg. That should fix it.

BillyJack

Banned
This by no means applies to anyone here since this is BUY/ SELL / TRADE

But I can't stand when I'm posting on Clist or Let It Go and all I get is trade requests AKA - I have no money so I want to see if you will swap your nice product of value with a bunch of worthless stuff I have in my garage

Yuuichi

WTS
Prices include shipping within US.

EVGA GTX 960 2GB SSC (used for about 6 months, was an RMA replacement for a dead 760) -- $100

CoD Black Ops III PS4, sealed, with nuketown code (from the old ps4 bundle) -- $25

Paypal preferred, pictures on request.

Kunohara

For sale:

I ship from Canada, but the prices are in US just to make it easier for most people here. Shipping is NOT included. Paypal gift or buyer pays fees. Have any questions, just PM me.

First up, a Madcatz Super Street Fighter 4 TE S Chun Li limited edition fight stick for Xbox 360 and PC. Comes with everything. I only used it maybe twice ever. All original parts. To view more pictures, please go here. Asking $250.

Halo Reach Collectors Edition. Comes with everything. DLC code has been used. To see more pictures, please go here. Asking $20.

FoxDie

For sale new and sealed.

FFXV collectors edition + post cards for PS4, in hand, I can provide photos on request.

PM offers please.
aGR86A16FFXV_UCE_PS4_780_ES_780_KR.jpg

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

There are NO GAMES INCLUDED in any of these listings. These are just items from various Collector's/Limited Editions. If the original box is included the listing will say "w/ Box".

Again...NO GAMES INCLUDED

To keep the post size down I will link pictures in PM to anyone that requests them for a certain item...some of the individual items may be opened/unwrapped so if you're wondering about that just mention it in the PM and I can tell you whether or not it's still sealed

***BUY ANY 2 OR MORE ITEMS AND GET A 10% DISCOUNT***

=====

Funko POP!s - $30 (Never Been Opened & You'll Receive Both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/IpYb.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360/PC) - $50 (Still Works & Good Condition w/ USB Cable Included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/JpYb.jpg[/IMG]

Steelbook Case Bundle - $50 For All 11 Cases
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/SSXb.jpg[/IMG]

Beyond: Two Souls (Blu-Ray Size)
Borderlands 2
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Blu-Ray Size)
Dead Rising 2
FIFA 13
Forza Horizon
Forza Motorsport 4
Halo 4
Mafia II
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Splinter Cell: Conviction

=====

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collector's Edition Items w/ Box (Purity Seal, Soundtrack, Art Book, & Foiled Character Information Cards) - $30
Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Tribute Art Book, 11 Disc Soundtrack, & Ryu Belt Replica (from the 25th Anniversary Set) - $40
DC Universe Online Collector's Edition Items w/ Box (Batman Figure, Art Book, 2 Comics, & Poster) - $40
Diablo III Collector's Edition Items w/ Box (Art Book, Soundtrack, USB Drive w/ Diablo Skull Holder, & Behind The Scenes DVD/Blu-Ray) - $40

=====

PayPal Friends & Family + US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

I ASK ALL BUYERS TO ADD $5 ONTO THE FINAL TOTAL FOR SHIPPING (NOT PER ITEM...JUST THE FINAL TOTAL)

have: gently Used NES Classic. Includes the controller, box, and poster as well

Gently used white 500gb Xbox one s (includes box abs everything it came with)

Want: PS4 Pro

I have one more Battlefield 1 code for Xbox One. I am looking for $25 via PayPal Gift or I will trade for a $20 Xbox Gift Card. I would actually prefer the $20 Xbox Gift Card but will not turn down the $25. Please message me with any questions, concerns or offers. Thanks

Would anyone be interested in going in with me on Best Buy's B2G1 on PS4/X1 games next week? If I ordered 3 $60 games it would be about $34 each after tax.

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One/new and sealed) - $39 Paypal shipped 1st Class

Dishonored Definitive Edition PS4 Digital code - $5 (will message code)

Uncharted 4 (from the Slim PS4 bundle) (new) - $28

Warhammer End Times Vermintide PS4 (new) - $22

Dark Souls III Day One PS4 (new) - $23 paypal shipped usps 1st class to US

Just Cause 3 PS4 (physical/used) - $16

WTB:
Battlefield 1 PS4 key < US $35
PS VR Games
Eve valkyrie < $30

WTS

Steam
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (Humble bundle gift) $2
Awesomenauts $1
Sanctum 2 $1
Bastion $2
Abyss Odyssey $1
Just Cause Collection (Includes 1 and 2): $2

Back to the Future: The Game $1
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse $1
Poker Night at the Inventory $1
Puzzle Agent $1
Puzzle Agent 2 $1

PS4
Final Fantasy XV amazon roadtrip DLC (NA): $15
Gae Bolg (FFXIV) & Travel Pack
Mage Mashers (FFIX) & Camera Kit
Blazefire Saber (FFXIII) & Gourmand Set

Long shoot in this one because I'm not sure about selling it:
(I know it's really expensive, but otherwhise I prefer to keep it)
Metal Gear Solid 5 Special Edition PS4 (500GB, includes the game sealed, and the pad)
£250 + shipping
1502-1.jpg
Vita
Assassin's Creed: Chronicles PS Vita Spanish Edition £9

Shipping is +£3 (I'm in UK), I'll try to post next day.
Paypal gift or buyer pay fees, prices are not final make an offer.

sphinx

the piano man
I already PM'd strangelove77, which apparently is still selling it but in case anyone else here has it:

WTB

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster Brady Games Strategy Guide.

looking offers, either here or via PM

I live in Germany so shipping to Germany is prefered but I also have an address in the US in case you don't ship overseas.

All prices include shipping within the U.S.

WTS:

Titanfall 2 PS4 (sealed) - $28
Valkryia Chronicles Remastered PS4 Steelbook Edition (sealed) - $30
Halo 5: Guardians - $15
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Vita (sealed) - $6
Batman vs Superman Ultimate Edition UHD 4K/Blu-ray/Digital - $15
Game of Thrones Season 1 Blu-ray (sealed) - $15
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray (sealed) - $15
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray Set - $35
Canon 28mm F/1.8 Lens - $325

Want:

PayPal

maxcriden

Wondering if anyone with GCU can hook me up with B2G1 deal - want three $20 games so $35 would be fair? That's $32 for the lot.

I think you're forgetting tax and shipping. Might be better off getting gcu yourself.

No offense intended, just FWIW-- not to speak for anyone here, but there are definitely GAFers generously willing to let you use their GCU on occasion for free, so there's probably no need for the poster to get GCU themselves if it's just for this one purchase.

And if no more GAFers are doing this, there are definitely CAG and GameTZers still doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom