• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekgrey

WTS (Prices include shipping in the continental U.S.)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Day One Edition): $25 Only played for a couple of hours and the code inside hasn't been used.

Dishonored 2: $35 Only played for a couple of hours, definitive edition code inside unused.

Am possibly interested in trade or trade plus cash for Final Fantasy XV or Watch Dogs 2.

What system mate?

Is anybody interested in a Ducky Shine 5 RGB with Cherry Mx Browns? I've been using it for about 11 months. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you additional pictures. If you don't like the ABS keycaps I could also sell it with a set of white shine through Vortex PBT keycaps. I still have the box, dustcover and everything else that came with it.

It cracked me up to read a paragraph about a computer keyboard, and be so confused by what the words mean.

Necrovex

WTB
  • Uncharted 4 (Digital or Physical) - $20-30 ASAP
  • PSN Credit @ 14-20% Discount
WTS
  • Until Dawn (PS4, Sealed/Brand New) - $10 OBO SOLD
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4, Like New) - $20 OBO
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1200 OBO
  • Black Friday 3DS (White, Never Used) - $135 OBO SOLD
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO (unsure on selling this, but gauging interest)
  • Acer S231HL 23" LED Monitor (Barely Used) - $75 OBO
  • Xbox Live One Year Code - $45 OBO SOLD
  • Xbox One S Bundle (Like New) w/ Controller, 1 Year XBL, Rare Replay, Red Dead Redemption GOTY, The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, Ori and the Blind Forest, Halo 5, Halo: MCC - $290 OBO
  • iPhone 6, 64 GB (from AT&T, Good Condition, Pictures on Request) - Open to Offers

If you go to Best Buy, you can get Uncharted 4 for $30, $24 if you have GCU.
https://slickdeals.net/f/9555556-uncharted-4-29-99-23-99-gcu-12-18-12-20

badb0y

Long story short, I have (2) MacBook Pros 13" 2016 non-touch. One I purchased for myself and one was gifted to me by my uncle. However, I would rather sell both of these and buy the 2016 15" MacBook Pro. The one I bought for myself is upgraded to 512 SSD and 16 GB RAM while the one my uncle gifted me is the base model.

Pictures:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...1-5C19-44DF-8EBF-A3F7364EBCF1_zpsuviham5i.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...E-ED70-4002-9826-91147071F2AF_zpsmsmk310o.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...1-5748-4B59-99F6-046A4B2CFF9A_zpsbfexsubg.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...6-2D9B-4C61-9B7B-3AF6B1848E78_zpscgmmtjnf.jpg

The base model is still sealed and the one I used for myself is obviously open.
Prices:

Base model - $1300
2.0/16/512 - $1700

I am open to reasonable offers but don't low ball me. Post here and PM me. I am not shipping because these are expensive items and I would rather we deal face to face in a public location with cameras and lots of people.

*Located in NYC*

Long story short, I have (2) MacBook Pros 13" 2016 non-touch. One I purchased for myself and one was gifted to me by my uncle. However, I would rather sell both of these and buy the 2016 15" MacBook Pro. The one I bought for myself is upgraded to 512 SSD and 16 GB RAM while the one my uncle gifted me is the base model.

Pictures:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...1-5C19-44DF-8EBF-A3F7364EBCF1_zpsuviham5i.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...E-ED70-4002-9826-91147071F2AF_zpsmsmk310o.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...1-5748-4B59-99F6-046A4B2CFF9A_zpsbfexsubg.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...6-2D9B-4C61-9B7B-3AF6B1848E78_zpscgmmtjnf.jpg

The base model is still sealed and the one I used for myself is obviously open.
Prices:

Base model - $1300
2.0/16/512 - $1700

I am open to reasonable offers but don't low ball me. Post here and PM me. I am not shipping because these are expensive items and I would rather we deal face to face in a public location with cameras and lots of people.

Cant you just give it back to Apple?

I think their return policy extends into January

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS Rise of the Tomb Raider - Steam $25

I'll take PayPal or Amazon.

foltzie1

Base model - $1300
2.0/16/512 - $1700

What city?

Varg

Banned
Selling like new PlayStation 4 pro system. Two controllers and Sony gold headset also included. Following games are included

Final fantasy 15
The last guardian
Uncharted 4
Battlefield 1
Madden 17
Final fantasy x HD
Destiny
NBA 2k17
Titanfall 2
Tomb raider 20th anniversary

Serious buyers only . This bundle will not be cheap (650 obo) Low ballers and people asking to separate bundle will be blocked . If you have any questions or offers pm me. Local pickup also available (north jersey)

asdad123

'm looking to possibly sell my recently built gaming PC. With work getting busier and busier every day, I don't ever have time to use it. I'd rather have the cash for redoing my house.

Specs are:

i7 6700k ($320)
Asus Z170-AR ATX Motherboard ($160)
32gb (4 x 8gb) Corsair Vengence 2666 Mhz ($165)
Samsung 850, 500gb SSD ($150)
Seagate 1TB Hybrid SHDD ($70)
Nvidia GTX 980Ti (reference with Hybrid Cooler installed... $400)
H-212 CPU Cooler ($35)
NZXT Grid Fan Controller ($25)
EVGA Supernova G2 750 Watt Power supply ($100)
Phanteks Evolv ATX Case - Silver ($180)
Windows 10 - OEM Key ($120)

I'd be willing to let it go for $1300. Only local pickup for now in the North Jersey Area (07407 to be exact) PM me for photos/details.

I also have an Auria 27" 2560x1440 monitor I would include for $150 with the PC.

I have some Verizon phones for sale (they are originally Verizon but are unlocked for GSM sims). Both are brand new.

Moto Z Droid Edition 32gb Black with JBL speaker mod. Only opened to activate and remove SIM card. - $375 shipped within the US.

Google Pixel 32gb Black. Only opened to activate and remove SIM card. - $590 shipped within the US.

I would be looking for an iPhone 7 that works with Verizon as a trade for either of them.

Discounts will be given for local pickup in North Jersey. PM for photos.

Kaizen

WTS

Watch Dogs 2

It's a uPlay code I got for buying a GTX 1070. I'm from Europe, according to a reddit post this means that the code is only redeemable in Europe, Japan, Korea and some Middle-Eastern countries.

30€

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
If you're going to have an antagonistic attitude and also put no low ballers in your WTS post, do everyone a favor and put an asking price.

Seik

Banned
WTB

PS Vita memory card - no matter what the size is, ideally 16Gb.
Trails of Cold Steel 1/2 - PSV
Wipeout 2048 - PSV
Odin Sphere - PSV
Dragon's Crown - PSV
Muramasa - PSV
Ys: Memories of Celceta - PSV

WTS - $150 or OBO Buyer pays fee & Shipping
I am located in Bel Air, MD if local pick up.

Apple iPhone 5S (AT&T) White 16GB

Pics upon request. Phone is in great shape

JoseDFrog

Banned
If you're going to have an antagonistic attitude and also put no low ballers in your WTS post, do everyone a favor and put an asking price.
I'm guessing he turned down your $1 shipped offer too. You should try adding everything MSRP plus shipping. Anything else would be low balling bro.

80+ positive seller transactions. Steam holiday sale is next week. PM me.

WTS
3 $20 Steam Gift Cards

FOR
$18.50 each PayPal friends and family

Carnby

WTS: The Last Guardian Collector's Edition. $125.00, buyer pays for shipping.

9JiUbSDl.jpg

Cahm8l2l.jpg

X3YDy5Il.jpg

u9oj5iTl.jpg

EgC5rfHl.jpg

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
Figured this would get missed at the bottom, so TL:DR things I want:
Paypal, XBL Credit, Battle.net gift cards

NEW ITEMS:

Sony Playstation Account (decided after being disappointed with the PS4Pro to just go back to being XBox only, for better or worse) with:
- 10 months of Playstation Plus
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Super Saiyan Edition including:
- 4 expansion packs
- 7,000 salvage
- Prestige 3 with 2.4 KD and about half the guns in the game.​
- God of War 3 Remastered
- Mad Max
- Rogue Galaxy
- Broken Age
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Battlefield 4
- Resident Evil HD
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
- 4-5 PS Plus freebies.

This should be worth over $200 in retail, with the COD bundle being about 90 right now. Willing to take reasonable offers, please PM. Transitioning accounts is as easy as changing the email address and password and sending the info.

CronusMax Controller Adapter: Complete, with bluetooth dongle, sound compatibility, cords, updated to newest firmware. Less than one month old. Works perfectly (Decided to just buy a custom controller for each console). $40 shipped

PS4 Games:

-Final Fantasy XV Day One edition w/sword DLC played 2 hours mint: $40 shipped
-Dragon Quest Heroes new/sealed: $13 Shipped
-Ratchet and Clank (PS4 new version) new/sealed: $13 shipped
-Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: Used, but in great condition. $18 shipped.
-Assassin's Creed Syndicate Limited edition (some extra DLC) new/sealed: $13 shipped PENDING
-Call of Duty Black Ops 3: $13 shipped

Astro A30 Audio System with MixAmp: $80 shipped (any lower than this and I might just keep them).
Almost brand new. Used for 2 months and switched to A50s. Almost mint condition. Unfortunately no box, but has all wires, no damage/scufs/yuck on the earpads.

Razer Hammerhead V1 earbuds. Minimal use, no gunk in buds. Comes with all extra size/shape earbud attachments, soft carrying case, mic/sound splitter cable. $12 shipped

Blu-Ray Discs:
Revolution Season 1: $7

X360 Games: take all 20 games for $50 shipped - will throw in a few extra not listed here - any form of PP, Amazon or XBL credit accepted). I think this is what trade in prices will be and I am about on my last attempt.

XCOM The Bureau
Sleeping Dogs
Halo Reach
Halo 4 (x2 copies)
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Mass Effect 2
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Crackdown 2
Kingdoms of Amalur; Reckoning
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Prototype 2
Hitman Absolution
Dishonored
Fable 3
Enslaved
Dragon's Dogma
Gears of War 3
Gears of War 1
Borderlands 1

DVDs:pRICE DROP ON EVERYTHING
The Big Bang Theory Season 4 (new) $7
Chuck Seasons 1,2,3,4 $7 each, $25 for all 4.
Touch Season 1: $5
Downton Abbey Season 1: $7

Are people interested in books? I have over 150 books I am trying to move, mostly genre fiction (star wars, star trek, dragon lance, forgotten realms) but also numerous hardcover history and military history, biographies, etc. If anyone wants a list please PM me.

WTS PS4 good condition with a brand new 1TB hard drive (taken from the PS4 pro :)). Quirk : it is a US PS4 but I'm selling in the U.K. (has à UK adapter). Should only affect DVD playback I think (and perhaps a few Blu-ray?). Not sure what's the going price but willing to sell for a good price !

AkumaNiko

I have one last copy of FFXV for the PS4 . Asking $40 shipped and its sealed. sold

Also have a used copy of Sword Art Online HR for PS4 $35

Like new with box White Dr Dre Beats Solo 2's $100 shipped

w30lZhSl.jpg

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees.

Steam keys:
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $2
Cthulhu Realms - $1
Fran Bow - $2
Minion Masters - $2
Random Access Murder - $1
Sheltered - $2
The Last Remnant - SOLD
Tomb Raider I, II, III - SOLD

Digital movie codes:
Zootopia - $5
X-Men: Apocalypse - $5
Coraline - $3
Paranorman - $3
The Boxtrolls - $3

Piano

Banned
Jmeunsu.png

+5 buyer / +14 seller

FOR SALE:

All prices include USPS Priority Shipping (2-day)
Feel free to make offers for multiple items!

hmiJIIU.png

Metroid Fusion (AUTHENTIC, not repro. Cart only. Some wear to label. Works perfectly) - $18

BOX / MANUAL / INSERTS ONLY:
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (Missing cart but otherwise complete and Like New) - $10

DIGITAL:
Steam keys for sale (all from previous Humble Bundles):

$0.50 each or 3 for $1:
The Bridge
Cibele
Coin Crypt
Colin McRae Rally
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
Dangerous Golf
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Hammerwatch
Hitman: Contracts
Hospital Tycoon
Impire
Jack Lumber
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Lilly Looking Through
Outland
Overlord
Overlord II
Overlord: Raising Hell
Risen
Rise of the Argonauts
Schrödinger’s Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark
Sengoku
Ship Simulator Extremes
Solar 2
Superfrog HD
Thief Gold
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Yosumin

$1 each or 3 for $2:
1001 Spikes
ADR1FT
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
DiRT Showdown
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Galak-Z
GRID
Killing Floor + Chickenator DLC
Magicka + The Other Side of the Coin DLC
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Out of the Park Baseball 17
Regency Solitaire
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Runestone Keeper
Sacred 3 Gold
Tower of Guns
Train Simulator 2016
Victoria II

$2 each:
Dead Island: Riptide
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Hero
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
Mercenary Kings
Mushroom 11
STRIDER
War of the Roses: Kingmaker (DLC)

If you're interested in multiple games, feel free to get in touch to make offers!

Payment:
I accept PayPal F&F.

Thanks!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$5 Lights Out - UV

$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Witch - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Deadpool - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

*Sold* Hateful Eight - UV
*Sold* The Nice Guys - UV

2RwsPph.jpg

baconcow

Have:

- A Boy and His Blob ($0.50)
- Canabalt ($0.50)
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! ($0.50)
- Devil Daggers ($0.50)
- Epistory - Typing Chronicles ($2.50)
- Home ($0.50)
- Human Resource Machine ($0.50)
- INK ($0.50)
- Minion Masters (Humble Monthly version) ($1)
- Mushroom 11 ($0.50)
- Pirate Pop Plus ($0.50)
- Solstice ($0.50)
- Uncanny Valley ($0.50)
- Western Press (+DLC) ($1)

Want:

- PayPal (USD; F&F)
- Hand of Fate (from Humble Staff Picks: Hamble)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom