• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truespeed

Oakb9ta.png

WTS
$45 Xbox/Windows Store Currency - $39

en-INTL-L-Xbox-Digital-Code-Generic-K4W-00013-mnco.jpg

WTB
PlayStation Plus 1 Year - $45

PM'd

AkumaNiko

FS $50 PSN Credit - $45

Final fantasy XV PS4 - $35 Shipping (used)

Atelier Sophie PS4 Used - $25 Shipped (used)

Used pair of Dr Dre Solo 2 (wired) white - $75 Shipped with box and case (only issue with these is slight discoloration on the inside of the ears, otherwise works great)

iNH8HvYl.jpg

Upgrading my wife PC so i need to sell off some stuff.

EVGA GTX 970, Great condition, never OC. $180 Shipped

AMD FX6300 w/ Generic MOBO $85 shipped. I will be removing the heatsink from this to fit the MOBO box so you will need new thermal paste.

ShadyK54

WTS

Games
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past - $25

Digital Movie Codes
Better Call Saul: Season One - $5
Hannibal: Season One (Must have VUDU) - $5
Hannibal: Season Two (Must have VUDU) - $5
Exodus: Gods and Kings - $2

I would also like to sell my preorder for the Nintendo Switch, but I'm unsure of how that works exactly. Could someone explain/PM me how this process works so I can edit my listing appropriately? Sorry if this is a weird thing to ask.

Taking Paypal. PM if interested.

nahlakhai

WTS:

$40 Dell credit - $35

You will get access to my account to order whatever you want, using the $40 credit I have.

Cosmo Black original 3DS - SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

Also available, see above link for pics (all games are with just the cartridge, no case or manuals):

Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - SOLD

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - SOLD

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals.

Flandy

What's the cheapest way for me to ship a Wii U(CiB)?
I'm thinking of selling it but I'm scared I'll have to pay like $50 for shipping or something.

zulux21

I'm thinking of selling it but I'm scared I'll have to pay like $50 for shipping or something.

looking up for wiiu box
The exact box measurements in inches are.
( L x W x H ) : 13.98 x 11.65 x 5.39

if those are accurate then flat rate boxes would be out. (they max out at 12 inches on a side aside from the board game one that maxes out at 3 inches on one of the sides)

thus it would likely just be what ever is cheapest via USPS. I would imagine it would only be 25-30 to ship it though.

Lemstar

if you can get away with not including the original packaging it'll fit in a USPS medium flatrate box (~$12)

Flandy

looking up for wiiu box
The exact box measurements in inches are.
( L x W x H ) : 13.98 x 11.65 x 5.39

if those are accurate then flat rate boxes would be out. (they max out at 12 inches on a side aside from the board game one that maxes out at 3 inches on one of the sides)

thus it would likely just be what ever is cheapest via USPS. I would imagine it would only be 25-30 to ship it though.

I see.

if you can get away with not including the original packaging it'll fit in a USPS medium flatrate box (~$12)

Does that contain enough space for the gamepad and padding as well?

I see.

Does that contain enough space for the gamepad and padding as well?

ps3-slim.jpg

I shipped this PS3 along with 4 games, 2 controllers and the necessary cables in a medium flat rate box. It was risky, I pretty much used the games as protection for the bottom of the PS3 and had fairly thin pieces of foam protecting the sides and very thin foam protecting to top. It arrived without a problem.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
http://thcdn.com/design-assets/products/10058228/ps3-slim.jpg[img]

I shipped this PS3 along with 4 games, 2 controllers and the necessary cables in a medium flat rate box. It was risky, [B]I pretty much used the games as protection for the bottom of the PS3[/B] and had fairly thin pieces of foam protecting the sides and very thin foam protecting to top. It arrived without a problem.[/QUOTE]

Terrible advice.

Sellers do yourselves and your buyers a favor by not cheaping out on packing. Ship it proper and save yourself from any potential headaches that may occur from improper handling.

NeoGAF Gold Seller

Selling off the Xbox One S so I have no need for the games.

Bioshock Infinite (sealed) $38
Dead Rising 4 $30
Dirt Rally (sealed) $30
DOOM $20
F1 2016 $25
Forza Horizon 3 LE (codes used) $40
Gears of War Ultimate Edition $7
Lego Batman 3 $15
Lego Jurassic Park $15
Rainbow Six Siege $20
Rare Replay $10
Red Dead Redemption GOTY (sealed) $20

Xbox One Elite Controller (month old/barely used)- $120

Deux Ex Mankind Divided (PS4 sealed)- $25
Sony 20th Anniversary PS4 Gold Headset (barely worn) $80

PM if you'd like photos of anything

JakeD

WTS

The Flame in the Flood steam key - $4
Odallus: The Dark Call steam key - $2
Chroma Squad steam key - $2

steam keys for $1 each or all of these for $4
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
BADLAND: Game of the Year Humble Deluxe
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
OlliOlli
Trine 2: Complete Story

i also somehow have 3 unused keys of Samarost 2 for some reason, i will throw in one for free if you buy something else, just let me know in the PM

paypal please

WTS:

• $20 US Playstation Network (PSN) Credit - SOLD
xOkc.jpg

• Samsung Gear VR - $25 shipped
q5kc.jpg

Works perfectly. Zero issues and in brand new condition. Original box is included.

Istaerion

How much are you selling the console for? GameStop currently has a pretty good offer for it going in regards to trading in. You might see the same thing with Best Buy in the future.

If you intend on shipping it though, I've done it before without including the packaging and fitting it in a medium flat-rate box like Lemstar suggested. I think USPS reduced the sizing of them since then though, so it's worth an inspection at your local post office.

Overall though, Wii U's are expensive and cumbersome to ship and require a bit of extra protection due to the GamePad.

zewone

I shipped a Wii U and 2 games about a week ago.

It was about $26 at FedEx. I did provide my own box, but they do have specialty boxes there that would fit. I believe they will even make a custom box if necessary. You'l obviously have to pay for the box, but they're around $7-10 depending on what you get.

ekgrey

I shipped one a few months ago with like a million accessories at USPS and it was pretty close to fifty if I remember correctly. But I didn't print my own label because I don't have a postal scale and ran out of time. I was already shipping later than my trading partner. I am also crazy about packaging and probably put a lot more padding in than necessary. Just the console would be a lot cheaper especially if you use your own box and print the label.

I shipped one a few months ago with like a million accessories at USPS and it was pretty close to fifty if I remember correctly.

Damn, that's crazy. When I sold my FF Ultimate Collectors Edition, I shipped that huge box at Fedex for $18 with signature confirmation. I think it weighed around 12 pounds. I use USPS for smaller things but Fedex is the way to go for heavy items.

Nightz

WTS
All are used, in great condition coming from a smoke free home. Not looking to break up bundles at this point. Selling in the US only.

PS3 Slim Bundle 500 GB hard drive installed. Comes with power cord, 3 controllers, and the following physical games: Uncharted 1-3, Portal 2, LittleBigPlanet 1&2, Final Fantasy XIII, Sly Cooper Collection, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, DJ Hero 1&2 (no turntable). $150 shipped

Destiny White PS4 500 GB. Comes with cables and white controller. Link to pics: Images. $200 shipped.

Terrible advice.

Sellers do yourselves and your buyers a favor by not cheaping out on packing. Ship it proper and save yourself from any potential headaches that may occur from improper handling.

Not really advice, just trying to give an idea of how much room is in the box. It was my first sale ebay, other than the games I did pack it well and made sure there was no movement within the box. The buyer was only a 6hr drive away so I knew it wouldn't go through too many hands, I figured at most the game cases would break, I did purchase insurance.

If you're shipping without the box order a free flat rate box variety pack, it's free https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?categoryNavIds=shipping-supplies%3aflat-rate-shipping&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&categoryId=flat-rate-shipping&productId=P_VARIETY_FRBV see which one works out best for you, if it's not the medium box I believe the large box may do. Purchase and print a shipping label through PayPal https://www.paypal.com/signin/?returnUri=https%3a//www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr&state=%3fcmd%3d_ship-now it's cheaper.

TheFuzz

WTS Nintendo Wii U Zelda Windwaker console

Comes with box and all cables. I'll also add in a black wii motion plus remote. It's all in like-new condition.

Asking $250. PM me if interested or if you would like photos of everything. I would rather sell here than anywhere else.

I also have some games like Bayonetta 2 and Super Mario U if interested.

Prurient

Banned
WTS A Complete copy of the PAL release of Castlevania Symphony Of The Night for the Playstation 1. This is the Black Label case version that comes with an art booklet and the soundtrack. It's in good condition, there's some scuffs and blemishes to the case etc, but both discs are in good condition. There's a little bit of creasing to the manual, and a partially ripped off sticker on the inside of the case that would be removable with some work. I can provide pictures if anyone is interested.

I'm open to offers on this one as I know it has worth, but the only copy I could find on eBay is an extortionate and unrealistic price, so PM me if interested!

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal or Google Wallet)

$50 Steam Gift Card - $45

770038b1.jpg

$100 Steam Gift Card - $88

101642b1.jpg

550001b1.jpg

Resident Evil 7 biohazard Collector's Edition (PS4) - $260 shipped

Final Fantasy XV: Day One Edition (Physical) + Final Fantasy XV Season Pass (PS4) - $55

$20 PlayStation Store SOLD

NeoGAF Plus rated seller. PayPal F&F only.

Have (Steam games, US based):

VQG3EdG.jpg

Just Cause Collection (Just Cause, Just Cause 2 + DLC Only) - $3

2u7njdQ.jpg

The Secret World - $3

ux3SdIB.jpg

Mass Effect 2 - $2

qrIKg4S.jpg

Chroma Squad - $2

ZpA5fup.jpg

Remember Me - $3

Saints Row 2 - $1
Sword & Sworcery EP - $1
Thomas Was Alone - $1
Gemini Rue - $1
Little Inferno - $1
Papo & Yo - $1
FEAR 2 - - $2
Dragon Age: Origins - $2
Bejeweled 3 - $1
DeadCore - $1
A Story About my Uncle - $1
Hexcells Complete Pack - $1
The Masterplan - $2

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

$150 Shipped - Apple Watch (Black/Black), 38mm First-Generation
Great condition. Includes original box and all original accessories. Also includes this third party Milanese loop band.

$30 - Battlefield 1 (BF1) Digital (XB1)

$375 Shipped (Negotiable) - New in Box NES Control Deck (Console + 2 Controllers)

So about a year ago I was cleaning out my attic and found this tucked away in a corner. My parents think it was a gift they bought and hid when I was younger and they must have lost it up there. As a result, the box for the console is a little weathered, but overall in great shape considering the age. The console includes the following, all wrapped in their original plastic...

- NES Console
- 2 Controllers
- A/C Adapter
- AV Cable
- RF Cable
- RF Adapter
- Original Manuals

I'll only be shipping within the US and accepting PayPal only. I'd prefer Friends & Family, but I'm open to Goods & Services if the buyer is willing to pay fees.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Updated as of Jan. 18.

Plus seller with 30+ positive transactions.

Steam keys, some Origin, some uPlay.

PayPal only (buyer pays fees).

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - $8
Hitman Intro Pack - $2
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $3
Hyrule Warriors Theme (3DS) - $5

$0.25 each:
A Virus named TOM
Dead Space (Origin)
Ghost Recon 2001 (Uplay)
Giana Sisters Twisted
Medal of Honor (Origin)
Populous (Origin)
Rainbow Six (Uplay)
Rainbow Six 3 Gold (Uplay)
RE Revelations 2 Episode 1
Thief Gold
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians
Command & Conquer 3 Red Alert 3 Uprising
Starseed Pilgrim
Startopia
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War

Want:
XCOM 2
Dragon's Dogma
Watch_Dogs 1 (Steam/Uplay)

notworksafe

Want to Sell

All prices are with shipping to the continental US and I am open to offers on anything listed. Everything listed is tested and in working condition unless otherwise noted.
I've provided pictures for each item but if you need more or have any questions just PM me. If you want more than one item we can work out a discount deal on shipping.
Would prefer Paypal payment but I'd be open to trades for CPS2 hardware.

Arcade

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis (Power Smash) cart w/ reproduction art - $40
http://imgur.com/a/vvH59

NAOMI: Capcom vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 Rev A cart - $60
http://imgur.com/a/XCZtB

NAOMI: Project Justice (Moero! Justice Gakuen) cart - $90
http://imgur.com/a/CoZIz

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis 2 (Power Smash 2) w/o security key or case DISC ONLY - $15
http://imgur.com/a/QEe6g

Wii U/DS Games
All games come in original case with all manuals and inserts unless noted
pics

Wii U: Shovel Knight (with soundtrack code UNUSED) - $23
DS: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - $18
DS: Okamiden - $18

taco543

WTS Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate New 3DS XL $300

It's the gamestop exclusive one, I've had a screen protector on both screens since day one, and it comes with a clear see through hori case. It is on the latest homebrew and does have Luma CFW installed and running on it. It DOES NOT have Monster Hunter installed on it. I have my Majoras mask and Pokemon 20th anniversary ones so I don't really need this one. Willing to talk about price. Pm me. It is NA region. US48.

WTS Steam Keys:
$2 each
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

$1 each
Stronghold Crusader II
RUST - SOLD
Shadowrun: Hong Kong EE - SOLD
Killing Floor
Door Kickers
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Another World -- 20th Anniversary Edition - PENDING SALE
Reus