• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB

My request is a bit different. I want something off of the PowerUp Rewards catalog for 12,000 points but the site won't let me buy more points to get it.

The gift card value of 12,000 PUR points is $12 so I figure I'd be willing to pay $18 plus any shipping it requires so if anyone has a ton of PUR points and wants to turn some of them into PayPal/Amazon cash, let me know!

WTS

All discs/manuals are in like new condition. All games are complete.

Dragon Quest 8 - $13
Xenosaga 3 - $43
Rogue Galaxy - $14

All prices include shipping. Paypal (f/f or you pay the fees)/US only please.

3CmWcgV.jpg

Plus Seller.

Steam keys, some Origin, some uPlay.

Discounts given if you buy multiple keys.

PayPal only (buyer pays fees).

Tier 1: $1 or less each
Code:
Affordable Space Adventures Wii U
Anachronox
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Burnout Paradise Ultimate (Origin)
Crysis 2 Maximum (Origin)
Daikatana
Dead Space
Deadlight
Dragon Age Origins
Eets Munchies
Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate
Ghost Recon
Giana Sisters Twisted
Greed Corp
Grow Home
Guacamelee Gold
Hitman 2 Silent
Hitman Codename 47
Incredible Van Helsing Complete
Incredipede
Life is Strange Episode 1
Mark of the Ninja
Medal of Honor (Origin)
Mighty Switch Force 3DS
Mini Ninjas
Populous
Quantum Conundrum
Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six 3 Gold
Rainbow Six Siege Multiplayer Beta
Rayman Origins
RE Revelations 2 Episode 1
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC x2
Retro City Rampage DX
RPG Maker Adventurer's Journey DLC
RPG Maker Royal Tileset
RPG Maker Tyler Warren's First 50
RPG Maker VX Ace
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Wii U
Skyborn
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Star Wars Dark Forces
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars Rebellion
Supreme Commander 2
Sweet Lily Dreams
The Swapper
Thief Gold
Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride 1910 DLC
Titan Quest
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Trine 2 Complete
Woah Dave! 3DS
X-Wing Alliance
X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter Balance of Power

Tier 2: $2 or less each
Code:
A Virus named TOM
Antichamber
Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians
Citizens of Earth Wii U
Command & Conquer 3 Red Alert 3 Uprising
Darksiders II
FEZ x2
Freedom Planet Wii U
Gunman Clive 3DS
Lara Croft Guardian of Light
LIMBO
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel
Monaco What's Yours Is Mine
Moon Chronicles Episode 1 3DS
Nano Assault EX - Nintendo 3DS
OlliOlli 3DS
OlliOlli Wii U
Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme
Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third
Rocketbirds Hardboiled
Runbow Wii U
Sportsball Wii U
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Outcast
Star Wars KOTOR II
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Starfighter
Starseed Pilgrim
Startopia
Swords & Soldiers II Wii U
The Fall Wii U
Thief
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War

Tier 3: $5 or less each
Code:
BIT.TRIP Runner 2 Wii U
Darksiders II Wii U
Kane & Lynch Collection
Mirror's Edge
Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition
Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure - Nintendo 3DS
Sleeping Dogs Definitive
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Stealth Inc 2 Wii U
SteamWorld Dig Wii U
Super Street Fighter IV 3DS

I'm looking to sell an Amazon pre-order of Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma with the bonus watch for 3DS. This is the Amazon page for the item.

The price is $50 shipped. Payment by Amazon GC and only for US buyers. The game will be shipped directly from Amazon to your address and arrive on release.

PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Also selling a Steam key for Hurtworld from the Humble Monthly for $5 Amazon GC.

Xbox One Covert Forces Controller.

Very good condition. Used only a couple of times before I upgraded to the Elite controller.

$40 shipped PayPal Gift within the US.

EmbersToAshes

Neo Member
Fifa 16 (UK) digital code. Must be redeemed by the 30th of this month, so want it gone soon as possible. Looking for Xbox Live credit, cash or a game in return. Offers welcome :)

kZDVkru

OBy1liV

vinnay

WTS:

Have a great condition XFX R9 290 DD edition for sale. Works great no problems, just upgraded to a 980ti I got for a good price. Paypal/US only please.

$sold shipped

Maxim726X

I'm looking to sell an Amazon pre-order of Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma with the bonus watch for 3DS. This is the Amazon page for the item.

The price is $50 shipped. Payment by Amazon GC and only for US buyers. The game will be shipped directly from Amazon to your address and arrive on release.

PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Also selling a Steam key for Hurtworld from the Humble Monthly for $5 Amazon GC.

PM Sent

Varna

I'm going to post some pictures up in a bit but I kind of just want to see if anyone in interested.

Trying to sell my nearly brand new N3DS XL Black along with every 3DS/NDS game I have. Plus a few others things. Please PM me if you have any questions. Items are all in good condition and like I said the 3DSXL is almost brand new. I'll give a special rate whoever wants to buy all these 3ds/nds games and the system.

Hardware
N3DS XL $155
Asus Dual-Band Wireless-N600 Gigabit Router $25
Steam Controller $35

3DS Games
SMT4 Limited $20
Soul Hackers $17
Pokemon X $15
EOIV $17
OoT3DS $13
SML3DS $10

NDS Games
Chrono Trigger $15
Dragon Quest V $19
Dragon Quest IX $14
Contra 4 $11

Other Games
Dark Souls PS3 Collector's Edition - I have all the crap it comes with. Download probably hasn't been used. $35

I'm selling Mirror's Edge Catalyst PS4 in Greater Vancouver. It's brand new. $45. I'm fine losing money by selling it at this price. Someone take it off my hands.

bumpkin

WTB

Street Fighter V Digital PSN code - $30
I don't know if it's digital or bust for you, but GameFly is selling used copies for $19.99 right now. I believe shipping is free. I jumped in at $24.99 a week or two ago, the case and inserts were in pristine condition and the disc was in very good shape too.

Soulflarz

Banned
Just a reminder Mirrors Edge is $32 at Best Buy this upcoming week with GCU, for those of you who are soon to buy

...and that if it dropped a third that fast this game is going to hit bargain bin faster than you can imagine, it's going to be $15-20 BF.

WTS

Thinking about parting with my beloved EVGA 780ti, which is in great condition and is still under warranty.

I'm open to offers, though preferably wouldn't want to part with it for less than £200. Would ship from the UK.

It's going towards a good cause (my wedding!) so get in touch if you're interested.

WTS:

PS Vita Slim (PCH-2003)

Comes boxed with UK plug as seen. A few marks (mainly on the back) but in good working order.
Comes with a 16GB memory card.
Does not come with the game code that's advertised on the box.

Looking for ~£100 shipped to the UK, shipping to the EU will be a little bit extra.
Payment via PayPal, UK/EU only please.

I'm afraid I don't have any feedback on GAF but I do have positive eBay feedback as a reference.

If you're interested or want some bigger pictures or something just drop me a PM.

//ARCANUM

Selling my pre-order of ZERO TIME DILEMMA for 3DS WITH THE LIMITED EDITION WATCH! I preordered both this and the Vita version and have decided I'm going to keep the Vita version so the 3DS pre-order is for sale. This will ship to you directly from Amazon. Should arrive by release date (or shortly after is Amazon is slacking.) This is the item here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111IUMJ8/?tag=neogaf0e-20 (sold out almost a year ago). $50 Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's gone.

Also selling a used 1st gen Moto 360 smartwatch. Don't have it with me at the moment but I can PM you pictures later if you're interested. This is the watch: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NC8PMUK/?tag=neogaf0e-20
$75obo.

Soulflarz

Banned
Selling my pre-order of ZERO TIME DILEMMA for 3DS WITH THE LIMITED EDITION WATCH! I preordered both this and the Vita version and have decided I'm going to keep the Vita version so the 3DS pre-order is for sale. This will ship to you directly from Amazon. Should arrive by release date (or shortly after is Amazon is slacking.) This is the item here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111IUMJ8/?tag=neogaf0e-20 (sold out almost a year ago). $50

PMd, ish, lol

WTS:

Zotac GTX 970 for $190, with free shipping to anywhere in the US. It's been used for a little less than a year, and I've had zero problems with it.

Lemstar

WTS:

Nintendo eShop credit - 90% of face value
Steam credit - 90% of face value
PSN credit - 90% of face value
XBL credit - 90% of face value
Battle.net credit - 90% of face value
Origin credit - 90% of face value
PlayStation Plus 12 months - $45

digital games - lowered some prices

WTB: Amazon credit

WTS: $50 gift card to Newegg.com

I had it to use on purchasing a GTX1070 but when the 1070 went up I went through the sales page so quickly that I missed on using the gift card b/c I was worried I wouldn't get the card.

Selling for $45 Paypal.

Corpekata

Banned
- I am currently only accepting Google Wallet. It is really quick and easy to sign up for in the US. It offers 60 day protections similar to Paypal and I have earned Plus status here.

Selling:

PC Components:

Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 Motherboard. Note: the GPU clips on the PCIE slots have snapped off (the ones you slide over after inserting the GPU). The slots work just fine though, you just need to secure the GPU to the case, which people do anyway. - $70OBO

Steam Controller - $30

HyperX Cloud 2 headset. Barely worn (just couldn't get used to a wired one in my setup) - $50

Steam games:

Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $4

Playstation 4 stuff:
Uncharted 4 - $37
Ratcher & Clank - $27

Bloodborne $ -23

Playstation Vita:

The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel: Lionheart Edition - $26

Some Notes:

- I am currently only accepting Google Wallet. It is really quick and easy to sign up for in the US. It offers 60 day protections similar to Paypal and I have earned Plus status here.
- Open to offers, need to sell at least a few things in order to pay for rent.
- Some of the items look a little dusty in the pictures, but will be cleaned well before shipping, I had just lent out my compressed air can and am getting it back shortly, I can take more pictures upon request
-Many more images here: http://imgur.com/a/8dlFG Pictures of pretty much everything on the list multiples for notables like the 980 Ti
- Shipping to US only, and most of the bigger items are rough estimates, I might have to adjust slightly if my estimate is way off (but will discuss and shouldn't be a big issue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom