• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Sell

From Amazon.co.jp shipping to Japan only (a service like Tenso.com can be used to forward the mail to other countries, console is region free and multi-voltage and supports 9 languages), prices below include fastest shipping with delivery in Japan on March 3rd:

• Zelda Breath of the Wild COLLECTOR'S EDITION
    11900 Yen
    JJ6snAfm.jpg

32505852216_8f50138bea_z.jpg

System is region free and game includes all languages I believe (will switch depending on system language setting).

• Nintendo Switch Neon console
    33800 Yen ($298 as of this writing, exchange rates change)
    CwcGw3em.jpg

• Nintendo Switch Gray console
    33800 Yen ($298 as of this writing, exchange rates change)
    bTnLcvbm.jpg

From Amazon.com USA:

• Nintendo Switch - Joy-Con (L/R)-Neon Red/Neon Blue $85 + tax (if any) delivery date shows March 7
    SAfUlCQm.jpg

Payment by Amazon Gift Card. If you want to pay by PayPal it will be 7% more to cover pp and my bank fees (my account is international so I don't think you can send it as gift/ff, and PayPal fee is 4% for international payments, and my bank chargers 3% for foreign currency conversion).

I will change the shipping address on the preorder to yours and will forward the order update confirmation emails from Amazon and a screenshot of the updated order to your email address. I have done this for multiple sold-out preorders in the past week and it worked smoothly every time. Delivery date wasn't affected.

I've been a GAF member for 18 years and have only positive feedback from buying and selling here.

It seems that PMs don't always go through... so if I haven't replied to your PM within 12 hours I didn't receive it. You might want to notify me by replying in this thread.

Shun

Looking to sell or trade

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook Collector's Edition with sleeve -$50

or trade it for some new PS4 game like Nioh or a regular copy of Zelda Breath of the Wild. Would do PSN credit too.

Nier PS3 - $35

WTS

PS VITA (BLACK) NA VERSION 3.63
PS VITA (GLACIER WHITE) JPN VERSION 3.63
PS VITA (NEON ORANGE) JPN VERSION 3.63

All vitas in perfect condition no scratches or scuffs 200 for all or less.

Also selling

PS4 PRO- 380
Benq Monitor XL2735- 500

All comes with it's original box pictures can be provided.

PAYPAL ONLY

Pm'd

Adahn

UK based, ended up with the following two PS4 games to sell:

Driveclub
MotoGP 14

Was thinking £10 each PayPal, I'd cover cheap UK postage but if you wanted recorded etc we'd have to bump up a little.

Arteleon

Neo Member
WTS

Overwatch Origins Edition Key (1 Left - PC) 20 CSGO Keys or $43.6

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands ( 1 Left - Tradable - Steam ROW Gift Copy) 22 CSGO Keys / $48

BTC / CSGO In-Game keys only for payments.

ss32

WTB:

Cheap 2DS or 3DS

WTS ( I can take close up pictures for you if you want, just let me know in PM please )

Nintendo 64 in decent condition. Probably needs cleaning. I have some games, mainly $1-3 dollar pickups. Will throw in if I get a decent offer. Two controllers, one is jacked up. (like a few old WWE/WCW games and the Cruisin' series.) I do have Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap as well. The labels are kind of messed up.

Sega Genesis 3 edition. The mini one. Also probably needs cleaning. One controller, I'll throw in Demolition Man (that contra rip off with Rocky in it) with it if you give me a nice offer.

Sega Dreamcast system and two controllers. Pretty nice condition. The controllers are off brand. No games but who needs 'em. I think they have memory cards, will check again soon.

Mario Party 5 includes Game, Case and Manual. OK condition. Not really an expert on conditions but I'll take pictures if you want to make sure.

Here's a pic of most of the stuff: http://i.imgur.com/ynQz0KL.jpg

If you want more pictures of certain things, let me know please.

I would like Paypal, please send me offers and feel free to send a trade offer if you want. Thanks.

WTB:

Nintendo Switch Pre-Order. Doesn't matter the color really, I'd go as high as $355 for it.

WTS:

Nintendo Switch Pre-order (Grey).

This is just for the system only. The pre-order is with Best Buy. I would like to change the shipping address to your address after payment. This is my first post in my thread.

I do not need to profit off of fellow NeoGAF members. I am only asking for cost+taxes/shipping. I am in NY State and taxes in my area have the total at $322.58 as the order stands, but I'm sure taxes will change when I change the shipping address.

I would like a Paypal payment for the system. Please PM Me for details.

You've been matched

Mrmask

WTS:

Complete copy of SF 3rd Strike for Dreamcast - Sold
Complete copy of xenosaga 3 for PS2 - $55
The Witcher 3 Steelbook - $15
Shining Soul 1 & 2(GBA) - $25
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Japanese version (cart only) - $25
Blastoise and Charizard cover plates(brand new in plastic) - $40 each

All prices include shipping. PM me for more info or pictures.

Want: Paypal

hiryu64

WTS
ASUS G752VS-RB71 Gaming Laptop - $1699 $1649 $1499 HOLY PRICE DROP, BATMAN
(Also includes a free Bluetooth controller; see below)

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.5GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VRAM
17.3" IPS display @ 1080p 75Hz w/G-SYNC
16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM (two extra SO-DIMM slots exposed for extra 32GB)
1TB SATA3 HDD @ 7200RPM (two PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe slots for M.2 SSDs)
SD Card reader
DL DVD+/-RW/CD-RW drive
88 Wh battery
Bluetooth 4.0
802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi adapter, LAN port
4x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type C/Thunderbolt 3, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
1x Headphone input with S/PDIF support, 1x Mic input, 1x Line In input
Unlimited lifetime license for XSplit Gamecaster
Valid manufacturer's warranty

Nothing is wrong with this laptop; I decided that I didn't quite want it, and so now I'm selling it here on GAF. The screen is in fantastic condition, and all the original packaging is included. Used it briefly for like a week or so, but I've had the thing sitting in the box for the past few months, and I'd like to find a good home for it.

I have verified that everything is in working order. I used Audit Mode to load a fresh install of Windows 10 and all of the drivers with no extra programs or utilities (except for Sonic Suite 2 which is required for proper sound balancing and equalization when using headphones). All other ASUS utilities and extra software, including XSplit Gamecaster, have not been installed; however, their install files (as well as the driver files) can all be found at C:\ASUS G752VS Drivers\, and I've also included a list of helpful links within the directory for you to use should you decide to reinstall or tweak your setup. There are links in there about setting up the machine with an SSD if you plan on installing one. I'm also available to provide support in a limited capacity should you have any questions or issues; nevertheless, the warranty is still valid, so feel free to contact ASUS if there are actual mechanical problems. I've enabled it to run OOBE on next boot, so it should run as though you're booting it up for the first time once you turn it on.

If you are anywhere near southeastern Virginia, we can arrange to meet for a physical transaction (I'm amenable to some traveling--within reason); otherwise, I'll ship anywhere within the continental US. Serious inquiries only, please!
Album containing all images: http://imgur.com/a/qzIaa

Other items:
ASUS-branded Bluetooth controller (New in box) - $30 $27 $25
I'll include it with the purchase of the laptop if you want it. Also, there's a ROG-themed baseball cap that I'll throw in for free.
Audio Technica ATH-M50 headphones (Used; in good, working condition) - $100 $95 $90

Luke_Wal

WTS: Breath of the Wild Switch special Edition (not Master Edition, so no sword, but everything else) Best Buy pre-order. Will switch (lol) to your address for $110.

PM me!

Nintendad

WTS

Japanese New 3DS XL - $130 shipped.

No charger, but I'll sell it with the Japanese Account. So you can have Monster Hunter Stores, Xenoblade, Dragon Quest theatrhythm, Rhythm Heaven and a few others.

wiibomb

posting this again, may be someone is interested

Also, I have a Zelda BotW Special Edition preorder on amazon, but I was looking for the Master Edition, if someone is interested in trading (I'll pay the difference), please contact me. I know some people didn't like figure, but I do and I didn't had the chance to preorder it.

let me know in either case through PM.

let me know through a PM if you would like to make a deal.

datamage

For Sale:
Shipping to Continental US/PP verified address only. Prices are negotiable, please PM me with any questions/concerns.

Hardware:

PlayStation Vita (PCH-1001 OLED) w/physical copy of Uncharted: GA + 32GB Mem Card -- $180 shipped

m0pQoQr.jpg

Gauging interest in the following:

• Wii U (Black 32GB) Mario Kart 8 Bundle
  • Wii U Pro Controller
  • Mario Kart 8 (red box)
  • Bayonetta 2 (with Bayo 1), first print
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Splatoon
  • Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
  • Wonderful 101
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Smash Bros
Looking to sell the Wii U + games as a package at this time. Not individually. If interested, please PM me with offer.

Steam Keys:

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 -- $3
Refunct -- $2
Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star -- $4
Noct -- $3
The Last Remnant -- $3
Tomb Raider II -- $2
Tomb Raider III -- $2
10 Second Ninja -- $3
Another Perspective -- $3
Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- $3

Misc:

GameMaker: Studio Pro -- $40
GameMaker: Studio Android Export -- $60
($80 if purchased together)

shandy706

WTS

PS4 Games

Uncharted 4 in great condition (game and case) - $23 Shipped
MLB: The Show '16 also in great condition (game and case) - $13 Shipped

...or I'll send you both for $33 :)

Edit**

Adding this in here late, to make sure I don't break post count rule...

Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch - $50 Shipped (I'll ship it once I get it from Gamestop)

WTB:

Nintendo Switch Preorder. I do not have a preference on color. I just really hope to get in with the launch crowd!

I am able to pay through multiple payment methods such as Amazon or Paypal. Thank you!

EDIT: I bought a Nintendo Switch Preorder, so I am not looking for new preorders.

bigJP

WANT TO TRADE

got digital download codes for gears ultimate edition and halo mcc
want to trade them for download codes.

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Secrets of Grindea
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

WTS

Microsoft Xbox One 1TB console (2015 holiday bundle, NO Kinect)

Console, controller, and box images here

Included:

Xbox One console (black)
Xbox One wireless controller w/ rechargeable battery and Play & Charge kit cable
Power supply (not pictured)
Power cable (not pictured)
HDMI cable (not pictured)
Box w/ misc documentation

Ori and the Blind Forest digital code was used. Sorry!

Xbox One physical disc games for sale

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition / Rare Replay (same package)
Madden 17
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 5: Guardians
Metro Redux (Metro 2033 & Metro: Last Light)

Looking for around $230 for the console, but I'm open to offers. PM if interested. Thanks.

WTS: Cloud and Sephiroth "Extra Knights" figures.

I purchased these new around Final Fantasy 7's original Japanese release. They have been opened and were displayed on a shelf in a dimly lit game room for a couple of years before they went back in the box for a move. That is where they have remained.

The figures themselves are in good cosmetic shape. Sephiroth's box suffered some damage on the back of the card during opening (see pictures). Cloud's box is in better shape. All accessories are included.

I am asking for $40 shipped to the lower 48 United States.

Sorry, no international sales. Payment should be PayPal friends/family/gift.

Please message me if you want to discuss an offer. I am open to anything reasonable.

http://i.imgur.com/1VUFZXgl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bkDk4ZAl.jpg

Update: sold!

mumbo_jumbo_au

Neo Member
WTT
Steam keys

Dirt 3
Star wars knights of the old republic
Stronghold Crusaders 2
Rebel Galaxy
Cook Serve Delicious
Brothers - a tale of two sons
Farenheit
Shadowrun returns
The last remnant

Origin keys
Battlefield 3

Open to discussion!

I am looking for a NINTENDO SWITCH PREORDER FROM AMAZON(USA). If you have either version preordered but decide not to use it, I beg of you to let me pay you via Amazon Gift Card and you would just need to change the shipping address to mine. I also wanted to thank those that have given their preorders away without marking up the cost. I really appreciate that even though they have all slipped through my fingers so far due to some private messaging errors on my end. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Bose QuietComfort 35 Black
Like new condition
$260 shipped or best offer

H65v5l8l.png

MOTHERBOARD-CPU
$400 shipped OBO
Intel i7 5820k
ASUS X99-A

CASE
Fractal Define R5 non-window
$50 Local pickup only in NYC/North Jersey

maxcriden

Looking for Nintendo switch to buy.

I am looking for a NINTENDO SWITCH PREORDER FROM AMAZON. If you have one you decided not to use I beg of you to let me pay you via Amazon Gift Card and you would just need to change the shipping address to mine. I also wanted to thank those that have given their preorders away without marking up the cost. I really appreciate that even though they have all slipped through my fingers so far due to some private messaging errors on my end. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

Recommend you both specify your region in your post. Good luck to you both in getting one!

Gray-Fox

Hacksaw ridge UV -$6.00

Best Buy $50 GC - $48.00

Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition (xbox one) digital - $45.00
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege (Base Game)
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass (DLC)
  • Access to Year 2 Content: Operators, Headgear, Uniforms, VIP Perks, & R6 Carbon Charm
Xbox One S 500gb -$195shipped

WTB

Amazon or Best Buy GC

MadBrad

Neo Member
WTS: Nintendo Switch Gray Pre-order from Amazon USA $350

I'll change the shipping address on Amazon to yours. PM if interested.

Edit - Sold

sam777

WTB

200 Rand (South African) Xbox Credit $10

The Witcher 3 Expansion Pass $10 (XB1)

WTS

Halo Wars Definitive Edtion code for $25 Xbox Credit

Brand New Club Nintendo Year of the Luigi coin: £25 (postage to UK only)

WTS:
US Shipping only

Pokemon HeartGold with Figurine & Pokéwalker - $110 Shipped OBO
More Pics:http://imgur.com/pY6npO2, http://i.imgur.com/HCr9HN1.jpg
vh7T35Bl.jpg

Zero Escape Watch Bundle - $130 Shipped OBO
  • Virtue's Last Reward Watch [New]
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch [New]
  • Virtue's Last Reward [Mint Condition]
pdROqOYl.jpg

Steins;Gate PC Limited Edition [Brand New] - $95 Shipped OBO
More Pics: http://i.imgur.com/PYkzI2Q.jpg
hTXqBTml.jpg

Square Enix Holiday Box 2016
- $10

Xbox One Digital Codes

Battlefield 1 + 1 Month EA Access+ 14 Day Xbox Live Gold - $30

Steam:
$1
FORCED
Grim Fandango Remastered
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics & WT - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

UV Codes
The Equalizer - $2
Bad Boys 2 - $2

Want: Paypal, Amazon Giftcard, or BestBuy Giftcard

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

sadromeo

WTB

Probably a long shot, but if anyone has a pre-order for the set of neon joy-cons that are opposite of the ones included with the neon switch (they basically make a color set of joy-cons) I would be interested in buying.

Thanks!

WTT:

Switch - Gray system for Switch - Neon system

Might be a bit of a long shot, and it's not going to bother me if I don't get one, but I figured I would throw it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom