• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading

Steam gifts:
Savant Ascent
Sword of the Stars- The Pit
Universe Sandbox
Super Hexagon

Steam keys:
DEADBOLT
FEAR 3
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Medieval II: Total War
NBA 2K16

ALL of these for a Steam copy of Arma 3

Necrovex

WTS:

Used iPad Mini 2-Wifi, Black. 32 GB (though my iPad is saying it only has about 26gb free, even after a complete wipe, so I have zero idea if the OS is eating up six gigs, but I'm assuming this is the case). A case is included.

$200 shipped.

cj_iwakura

Seriously last call, basically just asking for shipping costs(assuming you're in the US).

WTS

91jl-2Ky03L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Guilty Gear XRD -Sign- Limited Edition (PS3), comes a sealed OST and pin, the rest is like new. ($10 shipped in the US.)

Amagon

Anyone interested in adult owned black Sennheiser HD-598 with the 3.5mm cable, no box? Looking to sell it $90 shipped.

With the HD-6xx and the recent Sennheiser headset I just got from Massdrop. I am running out of room here with these cans and a few others lying around. :)

WTS:

GPD Win $220 shipped.

Not sure how to transfer the windows license but I'm sure we'll figure it out. I can pull the Isaac sticker off if you want. Pristine condition with original packaging.

WTS:

Oculus Rift DK2 $220 shipped.

Works well. Original packaging and accessories.

Not my picture. Glad to provide pictures if requested.
oculus-rift-dk205.jpg

Psykoboy2

I have a For honor/Ghost Recon code for Sale, $38 FF Paypal - US Only, Sorry UK friends

Must have a 1070 or 1080

s-l500.jpg

Do they lock these codes behind cards now? Use to you could just get the code and get the game, but do you now have to own the cards the codes come with?

Selling/Trading:

PAX EAST 2017 SWAG ATTACK BONUS ROUND

I'm back home from PAX, and while I didn't exactly go hunting for it all day, I did get quite a lot of swag from my one day there. If it didn't have a massive line for it, I basically was able to get it.

So if you saw something at the event you couldn't get, or just want it period, let's have a chat! No prices and whatnot since there's so much stuff, but I wanted to give everyone a crack at it before I started to decide what to keep for myself & give to friends.

Imgur album link below for all the stuff! It goes: Shirts/Hats, Various, Lanyards, and Steam Keys. I also have some of the posters from the Square booth, but I'm not too comfortable shipping those unless it's close by.

http://imgur.com/a/yJhpY

And now back to your regular stuff.

MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $25 OBO.
HTC Desire 530: Just bought one off T-Mobile, winded up not needing it. It'll be opened only to check and confirm no issues. $35 OBO.
Amazon Fire TV Stick. First gen I believe. Comes with charger and HDMI cable. Got Kodi on it. $20 OBO.

Mad Max: Fury Road UV code. $4 OBO, got it in another trade but already had a copy.

(Steam) WTT:
Ohklos
Husk

(Steam) WTB:
The Witness

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$10 Star Wars: TFA + Collectors Edition Bonus Features - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 Everest - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV

$4 Glengarry Glen Ross - UV
$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Casper - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

Sold Doctor Strange - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points
Sold Finding Dory - Disney Anywhere + 150 DMA points

qB76EJ7.jpg

Do they lock these codes behind cards now? Use to you could just get the code and get the game, but do you now have to own the cards the codes come with?

I can confirm you just need a 1070 or 1080. I bought a code off someone and it activated through Geforce Experience just fine, I have a 1070 that I bought last year.

bigace33

WTS

Alienware Alpha steam machine R1, i7 8GB ram, 1TB hdd. Has windows10 installed. No controller. Asking for 250.00 shipped pp.

NeOak

Buy 1080, get code, play for months, friends birthday is coming up, gift him 1080, go back to your old 270x.

It's an extreme case but it can happen. Restrictions only affect honest buyers, just like DRM.

This question is answered in the ars article linked in this page:

The company has also confirmed that the redemption process permanently adds the game to the appropriate third-party service. For example, if users redeems a promotional game key through to Steam, that game will be useable on any other device, just like normal Steam games. Users can also opt to uninstall GFE, or install a different graphics card, once the promotional code has been redeemed and still retain full ownership of the game. A full set of instructions for redeeming codes is now available on Nvidia's website.

RTFA :p

I'm pretty sure it'll only do the check to redeem it, at least I fuckin' hope so

Also rather unrelated, I was checking PAX East swag prices on eBay and people are on some price gouging bullshit there, whew

NeOak

Also rather unrelated, I was checking PAX East swag prices on eBay and people are on some price gouging bullshit there, whew
I still have a bunch of stuff from PAX South after gifting a lot to friends.

After a while it all ends up in a closet ._.

Megabat

WTS:

Nvidia GeForce 1070 (Asus Turbo board) - $310 (or best offer) - shipping included

It's a basic, blower-style card in excellent condition. I bought it for stability, so it's never been overclocked. It's been used off and on since August 2016. It'll ship in the box, in original anti-static wrap, with the original manual and driver CD. It did not come with any accessories. I'll take PayPal.

I'm pretty sure it'll only do the check to redeem it, at least I fuckin' hope so

I used to resell those pins at pax east
Pinny arcade pins

Think an Ellie pin cost $15 and I got $75 for it lol
Last of thirst

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I have an extra Nintendo Switch that I fully intend to return to Walmart with receipt.

If anyone wants the whole thing, brand new, (grey), MINUS the dock, HMDI, and power cable, I'll sell it for $315 shipped.

If there's a way for me to get an extra dock and someone else to get the handheld (assuming that's all they use) and they have their own power cable - awesome!

If not, I'll just return it.

Throwing it out there. Lemme know :)

sense

WTS
Brand new unopened Nintendo switch console(grey joycons) + unopened legend of Zelda game (switch) - 425$ PayPal friends. Pm if interested

I have an extra Nintendo Switch that I fully intend to return to Walmart with receipt.

If anyone wants the whole thing, brand new, (grey), MINUS the dock, HMDI, and power cable, I'll sell it for $315 shipped.

If there's a way for me to get an extra dock and someone else to get the handheld (assuming that's all they use) and they have their own power cable - awesome!

If not, I'll just return it.

Throwing it out there. Lemme know :)

Kinda steep for console only.

CHC

Looking to buy a NEW 3DS XL in good condition for $125. Black would be preferable, running 11.2 or older firmware.

Let me know if you've got one you're willing to part with! Happy to pay with Paypal F&F or Amazon gift.

pending for now

WTB: I am Setsuna for the Nintendo Switch. Preferably the English text version that was released in Asia. Can discuss price if anyone has a copy.

LexShop.png

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Home (Steam)
Uncanny Valley (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)
Faeria Early Access Pack (Key)
Duelyst Cosmetics Pack + 20 Orbs (Key)
Guacamelee Championship Edition (Steam)
Human Resource Machine (Steam)
No Time to Explain! (Steam)
Guns of Icarus Online (Steam)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (Steam)
Ballistick (Steam)
Guacamelee Gold Edition (Steam)

I prefer Steam keys, but I'm open to any offers! I'll trade as many keys as you'd like for $10 eShop credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom