• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Negative feedback him, please. Also, kindly use his user name in your posts. Sorry :(

I've already left him a negative in the feedback thread, and updated the post to reflect what happened.

Hey RkOwnage, when you read this, and I know you will, how about you "Be A Star" and start communicating with the people you took money from for your little WrestleMania excursion?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Seems to be inconsistent and only applies to folks who were using mobile devices which didn't have T-Mobile as their carrier.

I'll be keeping an eye on it since I sold two here.
I picked up 3 on here. The only one that was revoked was the guy who used it on his phone without wifi by accident. So it definitely seems to be tied to mobile devices. I used it all day the last two days.

Istaerion

I picked up 3 on here. The only one that was revoked was the guy who used it on his phone without wifi by accident. So it definitely seems to be tied to mobile devices. I used it all day the last two days.

Yeah, that seems to be consistent with the reports I've seen through various outlets. I'm going to warn my two buyers about the potential revocation if they use data on a mobile carrier that's not T-Mobile.

WTS Brooks Women's b.17S saddle. - $120 plus shipping

Bought it cause my b72 was too old and it ripped, but the bike shop I went to sold it to me unknowingly (probably on purpose) that it was a womens and not a mens bike seat. I'd rather sell this before I buy another bike seat for myself. I'm just annoyed I can't ride my bike right now as the weather gets nicer. I paid a little more for what this costs, but whatever, I'll eat the extra, I just want to ride my bike.
Cd3d16C.jpg
axIVkhx.jpg
UKvnpyd.jpg
vIOrVMW.jpg

Chucker

9tAbb5Jl.jpg

Dogbone $20
NES Controller $10
SNES $10
Genesis 6-Button $13
All controllers are 1st party, working, tested.
All prices are shipped, willing to combine for lower prices etc.

Clearing out my physical media. Make offers, I'm wheeling and dealing. Like if you want the whole jam I'll take a hefty discount.
$3 for Blu-Ray $5 for TV Seasons $4 for Disney, others as noted. Assume any digital copy has been redeemed.
http://i.imgur.com/3eIbftR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hmv3ppj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6bHqANZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QoyhSo6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/N00kyMb.jpg

X-Men First Class
Darkwing Duck S1 DVD
Mad Men S3 BR
Avengers
Pixar Short Films
Transformers S1 DVD
Doctor Who Series 5 BR
Doctor Who Series 7 Pt 1 BR
TMNT 07
The Social Network
Terminator 2
Tropic Thunder
Mortal Kombat Legacy
Mortal Kombat Legacy II
Smallville S6
Smallville S7
Speed Racer
Lost in Translation
Terminator: TSCC Season 1
The Muppets
Transformers (First live action movie)
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Taiko Drum Master (Disc, Box) $7
Final Fantasy XII GH $10
Fushigi Yugi: Eikoden $20

I'll try to keep shipping down as low as possible. Open to haggling, definitely up for bulk discounts.

Edit:

Sold
Katamari Damacy
Chuck S1
Inception
Wall-E
Ratatouille
Pirates 1-3
Inside Out
Tron
Cars
Man of Steel
Speed Racer
Bugs Life
Zach and Miri
Roger Rabbit and TNBC
Green Lantern Emerald Knights
Green Lantern First Flight
Justice League The New Frontier
Batman Year One
Batman Under the Red Hood
Superman Doomsday
Batman Gotham Knight
Batman The Dark Knight Returns Pt 1
Wonder Woman
Superman/Batman Public Enemies
Justice League Crisis on Two Earths

52club

Seems to be inconsistent and only applies to folks who were using mobile devices which didn't have T-Mobile as their carrier.

I'll be keeping an eye on it since I sold two here.

Mine appears to have been revoked, it is interesting that it still shows valid through there web site. I'm surprised they revoked people based on the carrier only because people might have multiple carriers (work vs. personal). I did use mind on a ATT ipad...so maybe that did it.

The M.O.B

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask - 3DS - $26 Shipped
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past - 3DS - $20 Shipped
Tearaway - Vita - $8 Shipped
One Piece: Burning Blood - PS4 - $14 Shipped
Super Smash Bros WiiU - WiiU - $28 Shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles X - WiiU - $28 Shipped

All Items come with original cases and manuals in good condition.

The Dude

kxJdbV.jpg

Evga 1080 SC - 400.00 shipped

Pretty much like new stuff. I baby my gear so well cared for. Pm me if you have any questions.

Arc07

WTS: ASUS Claymore Core (Cherry MX Brown) - $130 shipped
Mint condition. Used for less than a month. Original USB cable was never taken out of its packaging. Decided to go with the same keyboard but with Cherry reds instead.

WTS: ASUS ROG Enthusiast SLI Bridge (2-way) - $25 shipped
Also mint.

Will part with both for $140 shipped. Two day shipping via FedEx.

WTS NES Classic Mini with an extra controller. Mint condition. Comes with all the original packaging and cables. Also selling the NES messenger bag (brand new, with tags), either separately (£15) or as a bundle with the NES Classic Console. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Make me an offer.
KGvVbozl.jpg

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20
or both for £35.

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7
or all 5 for £30.

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10
or both for £15.

Rock Band - Full Set
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS: Digital Movie Code - Star Trek Beyond - £2

WTS: Various 1st/2nd Gen Pokemon Cards
ujkVFoJ.png

Full album of images here. I haven't shown every card, so if you'd like me to check if I have one in particular, just shoot me a message. They're all in pretty good condition but some are a little worse for wear. If you'd like more pictures of anything specific, again just message me. Happy to sell individual cards, or the whole lot as one. Looking at similar bundles on eBay, around £50-60 seems like a fair price for the entire collection, but happy to negotiate.

WTS Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £7.50
5W2uGTc.png

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

WTB any Persona or Danganronpa merchandise/collectibles (plushies, figures etc).

WTB Neo Geo MVS carts, shockboxes, inserts and merchandise.

Invis

WTS:

Softmodded Xbox Bundle - Comes with original Xbox already softmodded, WD 250GB hard drive installed, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Xbox memory card with modded Splinter Cell save already preloaded, NCAA Football 2006 (used to update your Xbox's dash to the most recent version that can be modded), component cables, power cable, Duke Controller, S Controller. Note that you wont necessarily need Splinter Cell, NCAA, or the memory card since I've already modded it, but everything is included if you want to mod another console in the future. - $90 shipped

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

Samson Go Mic - $28 shipped

WTB:

550w+ PSU and Mid-tower case on the cheap
Shovel Knight Amiibo
Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

Event[0] Steam Key

Just want to say that as an MLB.tv subscriber, that's a damn shame about the mobile revocation. What I would legit suggest to everyone is get a few friends together and split the bill. You can all use it at the same time. Currently my friends and I have 9 people on our account and we are all able to use it at the same time.

WTS the following steam keys:
XCOM 2 - $8
Dragon's Dogma - $6
Project CARS - $6
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $5
Abzu - $5
Satellite Reign - $5
Valkyria Chronicles - $5
Steamworld Heist - $4

bigkrev

(God this feels dirty, but looking at the eBay sold prices being in the $300s)

WTS

Used/flashed NES Classic for $200/ Would consider Trading for an Xbox 1 S

It has Hakchi2 installed. I played this thing for maybe 4 hours total, and have all the packaging elements included.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Listed this in my local Facebook marketplace last night but I just realized that I can list it here as well unlike the iMac which is unfeasible to ship out. (Though if anyone in the New Orleans area is looking for an iMac, I have one I'd like to sell, PM me. :p)

OWaeS0Ul.jpg

pHuAXs0l.jpg

​
yWy4XJKl.jpg

YyAhNz1l.jpg

hJMhQXFl.jpg

32GB Apple iPhone 5c Blue - GSM/Carrier Unlocked with Original Packaging, Accessories, and Extras - $150

This is a iPhone 5c (Model A1532, MF136LL/A) in Blue including Apple OEM EarPods with Remote and Mic, Lightning to USB Cable and USB Power Adapter.

The phone is in excellent condition with only minor scratches from use. All buttons and connectors are in perfect working condition. I personally replaced the battery early last year so battery life is still excellent as well.

The phone has been officially carrier unlocked and will work with any cell phone carrier that supports GSM. (Including AT&T & T-Mobile)

All original packaging and documentation is included as well as three official iPhone 5c cases that I've used. These are various states of wear but will protect the phone until you get a chance to pick out a case of your own.

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

51dtShJm9JL.jpg

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

41fDOs2dm3L.jpg

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

new-biohazard-15th-anniversary-box-e-capcom-limited-edition-japan-free-shipping-046ed6e8dd1e7d78c773bbf6d89aed16.jpg

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

WTS: GOG/Steam keys (your choice)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition + Backer Outfit Upgrade

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

I have a extra Nintendo switch grey(never opened) that I'm going return to best buy but wanted see if anyone wanted it here that is local to Denver(uptown) . final cost would be 322 dollars, it's what I payed for it.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WANT TO TRADE: My BRAND NEW Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition for your NES Classic Edition (can be opened, but must be complete and in mint condition

I have an extra copy of Zelda - the SE. You might have an open NES Classic that you're no longer using. Both sell for more than MSRP on eBay. Would love to trade. We each cover our respective shipping (I imagine mine would be more, but yours is "worth" more).

US48 would work best.

For Sale Get all (listed below) games for $25

$5 Games Buy all 3 for $12
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
The Witness
Black Mesa

$3 Games Buy both for $4
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
Event[0]

$2 Games Buy all for $11
Kingdom: New Lands
Slime-san
Tumblestone
Space Run Galaxy
RIVE
Neon Chrome
Jotun
Project Highrise
Husk

$1 Games (Get all codes for $5)
Flat Heroes
Morphblade
Poly Bridge
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
The Last Remnant
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Yosumin
Anomaly 2
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
HoPiKo
Okhlos

azxuuOg.png

Neifirst

WTS

Persona 5 Steelbook Edition (mint) - $45 shipped - SOLD

Put about 15 hours in and it's just not for me. Paypal F/F and can ship as soon as tomorrow via USPS to continental U.S. Please PM if interested!

WTS:

PSVR + (2) Move controllers + Charger + Playstation Camera + VR Worlds + Dirt Rally + Robinson: The Journey = $350.00

Bought a Nintendo Switch so I'm getting rid of the whole thing. I usually sell on craigslist, but i'm selling here on GAF for the first time. Not sure how this works, but i figure that this price is probably the cheapest in the world right now.

EDIT - SOLD

Shanks

WTS:

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition, comes complete. Box is slightly roughed up from Amazon shipping :-/

I can shoot pics if requested.

$130 shipped.

I've been selling here for years, check the feedback sheet if needed.

WTB:

BOTW Archer Link and Zelda amiibo - just likely got screwed by an Amazon selling so I'll entertain a reasonable offer. Not entirely sure how much these two go for.

splattered

I won a full version Battlefield 1 Xbox One key from that Hotpockets contest and don't need it.. would like to trade for another digital game Xbone/PS4. Hit me up with any and all offers and i'll take a look.

No takers? No one needs a full copy of Battlefield 1 on Xbox One? :)

Crumpo

WTB US PSN credit. Need at least $20 to cover some flash sale purchases. It'll be the first top up to my US account since the humble bundle (UKGaf here) so not sure what the going rate is, but it seems to be a bit of a bitch to find credit easily...

Koppai

BUYING
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 PS4 Asian English version
Super Robot Wars V PS4 Asian English
Super Robot Wars OG Moon Dwellers PS4 Asian English

SELLING
Games
  • Attack on Titan (PS4) (New) - $32 shipped
  • God Eater 2 w/ God Eater (PS4) (New) - $32 shipped
  • Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - $30 shipped
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 HD (PS4) - $27 shipped
  • Arslan: The Warrios of Legend (PS4) (New) - $22 shipped
  • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (PS4) (New) launch edition - $50 shipped
  • Until Dawn (PS4) - $17 shipped
  • Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $17 shipped
Other Stuff
  • Huawei Smart Watch 42mm w/ Silver Mesh Band- $275 shipped (used, has some surface scratches but not on the watch face) Information/Pic
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch (case is scratched from shipping) - $17 shipped
  • Kubo and the Two Strings (UV Digital Code) - $5
  • Miss Hokusai (UV Digital Code) - $8
  • Nintendo Switch Gray Joycon set - $68 shipped (new)

I have positive buying and selling feedback for several years, feel free to hit me up with offers!
Accepting Paypal Gift or please cover the fees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom