• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

BHK3

Banned
Some items here are niche and take time for sell. While some ARE overpriced CE items. Some items no ones wants lol :(

Then again, rarely do people PM people offers here.

I mean, people who say offers already have something in their heads, plus actually knowing the worth of most items leads to hesitance in offering since you figure you already know the answer. If someone here posted a nier automata black box and said offer, I don't think he'd get any PM's since everyone thinks if they don't say $400 they'll get told no. Same with any Anniversary PS4's, you see enough people saying they want $1000 for it, why even put offer?

I mean, people who say offers already have something in their heads, plus actually knowing the worth of most items leads to hesitance in offering since you figure you already know the answer. If someone here posted a nier automata black box and said offer, I don't think he'd get any PM's since everyone thinks if they don't say $400 they'll get told no. Same with any Anniversary PS4's, you see enough people saying they want $1000 for it, why even put offer?

Naw i'm not talking about the "make me an offer posts" I am talking about the ones that have prices and have OBO in the post as well. I've made some good deals with GAFfers that throw a counteroffer my way. But that rarely happens.

WTS:

Anyone interested in old (mainly first edition) Pokemon cards? Most of them are in German and their condition varies. Here's an album with all that I have left: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6T85Db4AtZiLWplX25saVI0ajQ

Blu-rays ($5 each unless noted, prices are negotiable, buy all for $50)
Shipping not included.
- I saw the Devil - $6
- Big Bad Wolves - $6
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1 - $12
- The Road
- Wrath of the Titans
- Project Almanac
- American Sniper
- The Imitation Game
- Stolen
- Collateral
- Moonrise Kingdom with Slipcover
- Grand Budapest Hotel
- Super 8
- Whiplash
- Into the Wild

Steam Gifts/Humble Gifts
Cities: Skyline - $5
Silent Hill Homecoming - $5

Digital movie codes ($3 PP each)
Sicario - UV/iTunes
April and the Extraordinary World - UV

Physical games
Shipping not included.
- Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen for Xbox360 - $10
- Dragons Dogma for Xbox 360 - $8
- Soul Sacrifice Delta Asia version (English voice and text) sealed - $65
- Valkyria Chronicles for Ps3 - $7
- Oddworld Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty for PS Vita sealed + card (has some flaws) - $130 obo

Diebuster

WTS

25e525b725ab25e525b82uxurc.jpg

The Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone Limited Edition (PS4) - $25 OBO

Comes with a code for the expansion, a guide for Gwent, and 154 cards. It's opened, but the cards are still sealed and the game tokens are still in their cardboard encasing (except for two that popped off on their own). The code is unused. I basically just opened it to see what was inside and it's been closed ever since.

US only please.

Also have a Jak and Daxter PS4 code for NA. $8 SOLD

Ryne

WTB: NES Classic Mini. Missed out on the shipments, have an itch for one. Buyer located in Canada, but can use a forwarding address in the states if needed.

Looking to buy one for 150-200 USD.

"Help a Gaffer out"?

Please tell me you aren't offering $10 shipped for it.

No. That wasn't even implied. I was waiting for an offer. Do you seriously assume that I am going to rip someone off?

What is "a reasonable offer and no over-charge"? It is a $100 headset that only some people were able to get. chualie's $45 shipped deal seems good since it is probably expensive to ship due to weight.

That's for the older model, though? Or, is that a newer model?

Stanng243

WTB
I am looking to buy the following UHD codes for around 6$
I am legend
Criminal
Pan
Battleship

Also looking for season 2 of these shows for around 10$
Supergirl
Legends of tomorrow.

Nightz

WTS (Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees)

Corsair Void SE Wireless Gaming Headset Yellowjacket - Brand new, $65 shipped
Product page: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsai...-headset-yellowjacket/4228300.p?skuId=4228300

MSI GTX 970 Gaming - Used, haven't had any issues with it. Comes in original box. $150 shipped

Gigabyte GTX 670 - Used. Comes in original box. $50 shipped

Jak & Daxter PS4 code (NA Uncharted pre-order bonus) - $8

iPad Air 32 GB wi-fi - Has a dent on the top right but otherwise functions perfectly - $150 shipped

SerenadeFish

Neo Member
WTS

Alan Wake+ the signal + the writer code: $8 AUD (Around 5 USD for Americans.)

Payments accepted through paypal gifts and payment. PM, if interested.

WTB

Any xbox one game code I don't have (negotiable)

PM me with offers. I have positive feedback.

WTB - Steam Games for My Son's Birthday

I am looking to see if anyone has the following games for cheaper than the current Steam prices:

BeamNG.drive
Brick Rigs

I know these are both early access games and keys might not be widely circulated (through bundles and whatnot), but these are the two games that my son requested for his birthday next week. They are only $40 together, so if they definitely aren't available for cheaper from anyone, that's fine, but I figured I'd ask.

If this is just not going to be possible for whatever reason, and you are aware of it, please let me know that as well and I will just go ahead and buy the games through Steam. Thanks.

Enordash

WTS

Original PS4 - SOLD

Some details to take note of here: I've replaced the 500GB HDD with a 2TB. The console gets a bit loud when it's in an enclosed space like in the picture (even with the fan). In open air, it is much more manageable. I did open it up and replace the thermal paste on the APU which helped some, but did not solve the noise problem. It also means that places like GameStop will not take it as a trade in as far as I'm aware. I just want everyone to be well aware of this before considering the purchase. I no longer have the original box. Sale includes the power cable, HDMI cable and black DS4 (before the revision). It will not include the headset as I no longer have it. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Speculator

BioWare Austin
Price: $1500 USD (Paid $1800~)
Condition: New (open box/non-factory sealed)
Warranty: Yes, expires: November 2017
Payment: PayPal, Amazon Payments
Item location: Austin, TX, USA
Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service, UPS
International shipping: No
Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Specifications:
i7 6700k
120hz FHD Panel
GTX 1070 8gb (Desktop GPU, not throttled MAX-Q)
8GB DDR4
Intel Wireless-AC 826
330W Power Supply Unit

dmix90

WTS

Type: NVIDIA Voucher Code | Payment: PayPal

Destiny 2
rG6q3Nh.jpg

Price: $35
EU/ASIA keys: Requires GTX 1080/1080Ti GPU and VPN( if you're in NA/SA ) to register voucher to your GeForce Experience account after that game can be redeemed to your Battle.net account without VPN and GPU model restrictions. Global key and can be upgraded to Season Pass/Digital Deluxe edition. I will provide all instructions if interested.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM

Naw i'm not talking about the "make me an offer posts" I am talking about the ones that have prices and have OBO in the post as well. I've made some good deals with GAFfers that throw a counteroffer my way. But that rarely happens.

I use both prices and OBO because I've had success with it (like literally just had an offer sale yesterday)...

Adry9

SLEIhbg.png

WTB (Buying)

Hyper Light Drifter - $3

WTS (Selling)

8b07875633d9d8a63aa346eedbbca59d28022f0b.png

Killing Floor 2 - $5

-----------

SUPERHOT $5
Plague Inc: Evolved $3
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation $3
Shoppe Keep $2
Maize $2

All of the above for $8!

-----------

ABZÛ - $5
WASTED - $4
Starward Rogue - $3
The Red Solstice - $2
Planet of the Eyes - $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2

All of the above for $9!

Payment via PayPal ff. Also willing to trade.

JPS Kai

WTS

Original PS4 - $120 shipped in the US

Some details to take note of here: I've replaced the 500GB HDD with a 2TB. The console gets a bit loud when it's in an enclosed space like in the picture (even with the fan). In open air, it is much more manageable. I did open it up and replace the thermal paste on the APU which helped some, but did not solve the noise problem. It also means that places like GameStop will not take it as a trade in as far as I'm aware. I just want everyone to be well aware of this before considering the purchase. I no longer have the original box. Sale includes the power cable, HDMI cable and black DS4 (before the revision). It will not include the headset as I no longer have it. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

GS can take it as a defective system if you include all of the necessary components, but I don't think they have a sku to purchase a 2TB "SUPERCHARGED" system in trade. Just a thought in case they have a nice trade promotion towards an Xbox one x (which you can cancel later on)

nath999

I hope this is the right place to post this.

Anyone in the UK want to do a 1 for 1 trade of SNES classics? I got a preorder from Bestbuy but I really want the orginal SNES I had growing up which is the UK version.

I'm in Canada.

PM me if interested.

Mrmask

WTB/WTT:

Destiny 2 Limited Edition(Only at GS) for PS4

Yellow Corsair Headset from BB that was $10 - Pick a price or trade

WTS: All Prices are shipped / All items are US versions unless specified

-Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered Limited Edition for PS4 (Brand New/Sealed) - $50

-Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + for Nintendo Switch (Brand New/Sealed/with stickers) - $35

-Amazon Echo Dot(2nd Generation - White)(Brand New) - Sold

-Disgaea 4(Vita - Complete) - $25

-Disgaea 3(Vita - Complete) - $25

-Touch my Katamari(Vita - Complete) - $28

-Dungeon Travelers 2(Vita - Complete) - $45

-Dragon Quest Builders Asian/English Subs(Vita - Brand New) - Sold

-God Eater 2: Rage Burst (Vita - EU version - Complete, but not sure if code is used) - Sold

-Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (Vita - Brand New) -$80

-Akiba's Trip(Vita - Complete) - Sold

-Minecraft(Vita - Brand New) - $15

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1(Vita - Complete) - Sold

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2(Vita - Brand New) - Sold

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3(Vita - Complete) - Sold

-Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed(Vita - Complete) - $45

-Resistance Burning Skies(Vita - Brand New) - $20

-Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz(Vita - Brand New) - $20

-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3(Vita - Complete) - $35

I Accept Paypal as payment.

knee

What's the deal with people posting the same items for sale over and over for months at basically the same price? Do they have any intention of their stuff ever selling?

Sorry to complain, just gets a bit tiresome seeing the same posts day after day.

There are new eyes on the thread every day. What's not in budget for you, may be in budget for someone else. Also Rule 5 from OP.

BumRush

There are new eyes on the thread every day. What's not in budget for you, may be in budget for someone else. Also Rule 5 from OP.

I don't have a problem with folks not changing their prices, but it does feel like posting the same sale every 200 (or less) posts MANY times in a row isn't necessary. It is not against the rules, however, so there is nothing to stop those users from doing it.

With that said, sometimes, when potential buyers see the same item sitting for weeks or months, the brain says "no one else wants it, why should I". Giving it a break for a couple of weeks may actually give the seller a benefit.

Just my 2 cents.

This has been an AMAZING community so there really isn't a need to "fix" anything...

Squarehard

I don't have a problem with folks not changing their prices, but it does feel like posting the same sale every 200 (or less) posts MANY times in a row isn't necessary. It is not against the rules, however, so there is nothing to stop those users from doing it.

With that said, sometimes, when potential buyers see the same item sitting for weeks or months, the brain says "no one else wants it, why should I". Giving it a break for a couple of weeks may actually give the seller a benefit.

Just my 2 cents.

This has been an AMAZING community so there really isn't a need to "fix" anything...
To be fair, if they were potential buyers they would have at least tried to make an offer or pm if they were actually interested in it in the first place. If they keep seeing it for weeks, and still haven't made any attempt to try and make a deal, then we really can't call them potential buyers.

I've had several times in the past and recently where a price I list was too high, but the buyer would still send a pm to see if I'd be willing to go lower, and this is on items that weren't marked with OBO, or anything like that to insinuate as such.

I mean, this is a trading thread, you're bound to see the same thing not just from the same people, but very similar lists most of the time, so not sure changing prices would really even do anything to curtail that problem. It sort of sounds like you don't like seeing the same types of listings more so than the actual pricing, which is a different discussion altogether.

And this isn't meant to attack you or anything, but just my two cents on your comments related to this topic.

BumRush

To be fair, if they were potential buyers they would have at least tried to make an offer or pm if they were actually interested in it in the first place. If they keep seeing it for weeks, and still haven't made any attempt to try and make a deal, then we really can't call them potential buyers.

I've had several times in the past and recently where a price I list was too high, but the buyer would still send a pm to see if I'd be willing to go lower, and this is on items that weren't marked with OBO, or anything like that to insinuate as such.

I mean, this is a trading thread, you're bound to see the same thing not just from the same people, but very similar lists most of the time, so not sure changing prices would really even do anything to curtail that problem. It sort of sounds like you don't like seeing the same types of listings more so than the actual pricing, which is a different discussion altogether.

And this isn't meant to attack you or anything, but just my two cents on your comments related to this topic.

Yeah, for me it's definitely about seeing the same posts over and over. Again, I don't think this community is in any way broken, but the topic came up so I commented.

WTS

Recore X1 & Win 10 (redeeming code will automatically get you the Definive version when it releases) - $10

Halo 5 - $10

Forza 6- $15

PayPal preferably.

Squarehard

Yeah, for me it's definitely about seeing the same posts over and over. Again, I don't think this community is in any way broken, but the topic came up so I commented.

Oh, for sure.

This topic seems to pop up every few months, so just thought I pop in my thoughts as well like the previous times. XD

But from time to time I do get sick of seeing the same things over an over again, but I'm on of those people anyways, so can't complain too much, lol. :p

knee

That's kind of why I said 'new eyes'. What you may not be interested in, might be exactly what someone else has been looking for.

Nyoro SF

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Some prices lowered! Unloading a lotta games here! 3DS, Vita, PS3, X360, Wii U!
Feel free to ask me about the condition of any item! Most are open but are in excellent condition.
Free shipping for all! Thanks for everyone who bought from me so far. Paypal, USA only!

2FpCnOs.png

3DS/DS
Ace Attorney 5 (Japanese) - $15
Bravely Default - $30
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $30
Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (Sealed, Launch Edition) - $25
Project Diva DX (Game sealed, comes with damaged LE box and keychain) - $25
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $10
The World Ends with You - $18

Vita
Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls - $18
Dragon's Crown - $25
IA/VT -Colorful- (Japanese) - $30
Lumines - $10
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $20
Muramasa Rebirth (Sealed) - $18
Omega Labyrinth (Japanese) - $18
Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium Edition (Sealed) - $200
Project Diva f (Japanese) - $20
Project Diva f 2nd - $25
Street Fighter x Tekken - $10
Virtue's Last Reward - $15

Xbox 360
Anarchy Reigns (Sealed) - $5
Persona 4 Arena(comes with soundtrack) - $7
Tales of Vesperia - $15
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - $15
Catherine - $15

PS3
Drakengard 3 (Sealed) - $25
Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- - $12
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $20

Wii U
Super Smash Bros. Wii U - $30
Bayonetta 1 & 2 Pack - $40
Mario Kart 8 - $25

Labadal

Got what I wanted to buy from another place.

H] (open to offers, money/trades)
2064: Read Only Memories $1
AI War: Fleet Command $1
Ballistick $1
Beat Hazard Ultra $1
Chroma Squad $2
Double Fine Adventure Documentary $1
Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition $1
Gods Will Be Watching $1
JumpJet Rex $1
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition $2
Luna's Wandering Stars $1
Monster Loves You! $1
Morphblade $1
One Finger Death Punch $1
Potatoman Seeks the Troof $1
Retro Game Crunch $1
Rituals $1
RIVE $1
Shoppe Keep $1
Shütshimi $1
Slime-san $1
Space Run Galaxy $1
Spirits $1
Super Galaxy Squadron EX $1
Super Hexagon $1
The Swapper $2
Team Indie $1
Tumblestone $1

[W]
PayPal or trade offers

Want to Buy
Castlevania DS games. Don't have to be complete, game card only is fine.

Want to Sell
$1100 in United Airlines (or Star Alliance) credit. Probably not going to use it before the end of this year, so offering up a sweet deal for GAFers. You send me the flight you want, I book it for you, you pay me via PayPal and I give you a 18% discount on the total fare. If you have a United Plus Mileage account, you get miles, too. Already had one successful transaction on this. Looking to move it fast!

PM me for details and to set it up.

Soundtracks - make an offer!
Angela Aki "Kiss Me Goodbye" FF12 import CD
Final Fantasy X-2 import soundtrack CD
Robotech Battlecry soundtrack CD
Silent Hill 4 The Room soundtrack CD
Kameo Elements of Power Soundtrack CD
Taiko no Tatsujin Super Anime Hit Soundtrack CD
BoA: Outgrow CD
Sword of Mana Premium Soundtrack CD
DDR Supernova Sampler CD
PSO III CARD Revolution Soundtrack CD
https://imgur.com/a/HHgm0

PlayStation TV - includes the unit, power supply and instructional manual. -$50 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/rW1re

Fallout Anthology - missing the plastic outer box. Games never installed. - $70 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/oSCxr

US Gizmondo handheld console (missing the horrible demo SD card, but otherwise complete) and a sealed copy of Richard Burns rally for Gizmondo. - $225 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/edigr

World of Tanks Wargaming.net Employee Anniversary watch - given to employees for the EU office's 4th/US office's 3rd anniversary. Has my name on the back of the case, but the strap actually covers it up completely. Includes the branded box. - $150 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/nMw3U

Forensic Files Complete DVD Set - Seasons 2-5 have been opened and viewed once. Seasons 1, 6-14, and the sampler DVD are still sealed. - $95 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/3OZOL

Titanfall Collector's Edition Statue and LE Art Book (still sealed) - Local San Francisco pick-up only. - $100

Strategy Guides (Magna Carta 2, XenoSaga II, EOS IV: Oblivion, Dead or Alive 5, Star Ocean Till The End of Time, LEGO Star Wars III, Shadow of Rome, Onimusha 3 Limited Edition) - make a reasonable offer.

Final Fantasy XIII Japan Press Announcement Kit - got this in Tokyo when SE announced FFXIII back in the day. Missing the business card holder - $40

Dear Friends Music from Final Fantasy Program - from the first ever concern they held back in 2004 at E3. - $40

The Archive of Drag-On Dragoon - make an offer

Range Murata "Spy Fiction" signed art piece - got this from a Sammy Event back in the day. - $100

Drummania Controller - used once, missing the sticks but you can pick some up at any music store - $45 shipped

Halo Reach LE Statue - statue only, no box - $60 shipped or $45 local San Francisco pick-up

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - no game, just the lunchbox and LE goodies - $30 shipped

Street Fighter Cammy 2008 Convention Print signed by Omar Dogan - numbered 44/50, framed - $150
http://imgur.com/XM5BKiV

Top Bottom