• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

If someone could hook me up with a discord link via PM, I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve only got positive feedback over the years!

My discord name is the same as this name.

Discord invites are temporarily on hold while we get some stuff straightened out. Feel free to still PM me your Discord name (examPle#1234) in the meantime, and I will get to you once things are back online.

Mark5130

Forgive me for being dense, but is there something I'm missing with the Discord app? All I can really do is DM Cloggerdude and that's about it. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do to see the group discussion? Thanks!

Usobuko

Banned
Forgive me for being dense, but is there something I'm missing with the Discord app? All I can really do is DM Cloggerdude and that's about it. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do to see the group discussion? Thanks!

It's because people are abandoning this site in masses.

So they band together at discord first to keep contact.

All OTs in general will be a grave year or on life support.

Astra

I should maybe clarify my question. I have been invited to Discord but all I am able to do is DM Clogger and that is it. I was under the impression that there would be a chat or some sort of group dynamic of current B/S/T members, but I can't seem to find anything in which to participate and I was looking for some clarification on what to do.

Sounds like he just sent you a friend request and not an invite into the discord group yet.
That or Clogger hasn't set permissions for new people to the discord yet.

Jirotrom

If you find the price cheaper anywhere else I will beat it.
BROFORCE: $3.00 SOLD
Deathtrap $3.00 SOLD
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: $10.00 SOLD
Hurtworld $5.00 - SOLD
The Escapists - Base Game: $4.00 SOLD
Undertale $3.00 SOLD
XCOM® 2 $15.00 SOLD

Bionic Commando: Rearmed $2.00
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition $4.00
80 Days $3.00
Broken age $3.00
The Banner Saga: $5.00

The Escapists - Escape Team: $1.00

Jotun $4.00

DiRT Rally $15.00
Steamworld Heist $2.00
Neon Drive (Steam) $2.00
Kentucky Route Zero: $5.00
A Story About My Uncle: $3.00
Plague Inc Evolved: $7.00
Superhot: $11.00
Stellaris: $15.00
Shoppe Keep: $1.00
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation: $15.00
Simpleplanes: $3.00
Galactic Civilizations® III: $5.00
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: $10.00
Armello: $5.00
War for the Overworld: $4.00
Pillars of Eternity: $13.00
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD: $10.00
Offworld Trading Company: $5.00
Nongünz: $3.00
NBA 2K17: $5.00
Worms W.M.D: $7.00
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight $3.00
Stories Untold: $3.00
HackyZack: $2.00
Eterium: $1.00
The Shrouded Isle: $2.00
Seasons After Fall: $4.00
Scanner Sombre: $2.00
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You: $3.00
Rise of the Tomb Raider: $17.00
Furi: $5.00

Event[0] $3.00
Space Run Galaxy $2.00
Husk $2.00
Kimmy $1.00
Beyond Eyes $2.00
Pirate Pop Plus $1.00
Copoka $1.00
Risen $2.00
Sacred 3 Gold $3.00
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack $1.00
1993 Space Machine $1.00

lordkosc

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:
POf8DPL.jpg

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam Key from GMG) $50
It is the version that will work in the USA and such...

Paypal F&F Plz or Steam digital gift card. PM me if interested.

-SOLD-

knee

I won't be able to take any more invites for the time being.

A better strat would be to create a B/S/T email list using MailChimp or something. That way everyone can be contacted if B/S/T needed to move due to NeoGAF going down again-- way easier than trying to individually vet everyone for a Discord.

sam777

For Sale:
Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe Edition - PS4 [Digital Code]

I received the following email from Amazon this morning:

So I assume (but cant guarantee) the digital code matches the version included in my order. The collector's edition that I ordered includes the Deluxe version of the game with preorder bonus and naval mission and other goodies, which normally comes out to about $76 after tax.

If you want it, gimme, I dont know...65 bucks for it? I have positive seller feedback.

Will offer $20 since it is a free $20 for you

-Mario odyssey digital code 50$

-twilight princess link amiibo. 45$

-bayonetta amiibo both versions 30$

-cloud amiibo player 2 20$

-ps vita oled 100$

-mega man special armor nendoroid 40$

-ps4 pro destiny white bundle 400$

-xbox one gears of war edition brand new 390$

Backlogger

Anyone selling Spider-man Homecoming for $5? With the state of the forums I'd prefer someone with positive seller rep.

I will also pay via Paypal Goods and Services and I will cover the fees.

SLEIhbg.png

WTS for Amazon Gift Cards or Paypal F&F or Buyer Pays the Fees, Would also trade for XBONE or 360 Codes

Has some PS4 Digital Games (Mostly Indies) as well. You can PM me for the full list if you are interested. Price offers are welcome!!

Want to sell PS4 PSN CODES (North American PSN Codes)
Slayaway Camp: The Butcher' s Recut - $10
Bleed - $5
Alteric - $ 2.5 (Sold)
Spiral Splatter - $ 2.5 (Sold)
Blue Collar Astronaut
Hopiko
Metrico
Neverend
Pressure Overdrive
SmuggleCraft
Sylvio
Tumbleseed
Unearthing Mars
Zombeer

Want to sell PS4 PSN CODES (European PSN Codes)
Ittle Dew - $7
Unbox: Newbie' s Adventure - $10
BLACKHOLE: Complete Edition
Darknet VR
Energy Cycle
Flinthook
Hopiko
Ittle Dew
Joe' s Diner
Kill The Bad Guy
Laser Disco Defenders (Sold)
Loot Rascals
Quest of Dungeons
Super Rude Bear Resurrection
Rive
RWBY (Sold)
Small Radios Big Televisions
SPEEDRUNNERS DELUXE Edition
Wheels of Aurelia

Want to Sell Xbox One Codes
Conan Exiles - $15
Xenoraid

Want to sell STEAM CODES

Everspace - $15
VR Vacate The Room - $2.5
VRemin - $0.5
Computer Tycoon - $5
Clash Force -
GLO -
Great Wobo Escape - $2
The Inner World - $5
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk - $10
GOKEN - $10
Invasion - $1
Fallen Times - $2
Songs of Araiah: Re-Mastered Edition - $5

Conan Exiles - $10
Divided We Fall - $5
Castle of No Escape 2 - $2
Stronghold Legends Steam Edition- $4
Stronghold Crusader 2 Ultimate Edition- Make your offer!
Project First Contact- $1
Undertaker- $3
Skeleton Boomerang- $3
Baobabs Mausoleum: Ovnifagos Don't Eat Flamingos -$2

A Snake' s Tale- $1
Castle of No Escape - $1
Crazy Ball Adventures- $0,5
Dead Purge Outbreak - $3
Mad Combat Marines- $0,5
Masked Forces- $0,5
Neptune: Arena FPS - $1
Primal Carnage: Onslaught - $2
Recession - $2
Rocket Riot - $2
Stardrift Nomads - $2
The Adventures of Capitano Navarro- $1
Tyd wag vir Niemand (Time waits for Nobody) - $2

I can lower the prices a bit more if you are interested in more than one title.
Amazon Gift Cards or Paypal F&F or Buyer Pays the Fees.

WTB Xbox One Digital Codes (Mainly Exclusives Forza Horizon 2, Forza 6-7, Quantum Break, GEOW4, also some backward compat. games)
WTB Rainbow Six Digital Code for Xbox One

Kei-

Have 2 founders packs for fortnite ps4. tis will grant you access to the pve mode Regions: US
Perfect for Halloween update even for BR players

$20 Paypal f/f a piece

LQX

Just so you guys know, the guys that maintained and updated the feedback list are no longer doing so for NeoGAF, and no feedback posted here will be logged. I would advice starting anew or using Heatware for those that will still be selling, trading and buying here.

Either-way, be careful and wary being that feedback here can no longer be relied on for updated feedback and being that many Gaffers have left and or leaving so you might not here from some again.

Can I get an invite to the new forum Reset E R .a? I cant find a place to register. I would like to start buying again and dont feel comfortable selling if the people running the thread arent anymore

Anfang

WTB Assassns Creed Origins PC Code

Also can yall hook me up with the new place for BST, this was the best place and now =\

toneroni

Just so you guys know, the guys that maintained and updated the feedback list are no longer doing so for NeoGAF, and no feedback posted here will be logged. I would advice starting anew or using Heatware for those that will still be selling, trading and buying here.

Either-way, be careful and wary being that feedback here can no longer be relied on for updated feedback and being that many Gaffers have left and or leaving so you might not here from some again.

Good advice! Second the use of Heatware.com as it manages your feedback across the internet.

I still think B/S/T can still work here as the userbase is large but other places to trade would be CAG/ERA/Gametz

Actually, just to clarify, I am not just going to abandon this thread. I have transitioned over to the new forum, but I'm not going to just leave this thread to die either, as there are a number of users that appear to be staying.

As I don't think it will be feasible for me to manage both, I will most likely be "stepping down" as OP eventually. If anyone would be interested in taking over, please send me a PM and we can discuss.

In the meantime, even if I have to do it manually myself, feedback will still be updated. However, as there continue to be a number of account suicides, I would recommend that all users continue to be extremely careful with any transactions for the time being. Payment with PayPal Goods and Services is highly recommended.

Murkas

WTS

SNES Classic Mini UK/EU model - £125 ono

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them cheaper than stupid Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

Club Nintendo 3DS:Toad Super Mushroom Design (won this some years back, will include a circle pad pro, no charger) £320 ONO

PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50

Gameboy Advance games

Metroid Zero Mission Complete (box and manual kinda battered) £15
Metroid Fusion complete £15
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game only £10
£35 for all 3

http://imgur.com/N6A9sKSl.jpg

DS/3DS/PSP games

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call £15
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PSP essentials £8
Tetris DS game only £5
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass game only £5

http://imgur.com/afZvwQOl.jpg

PS2 games

http://imgur.com/E4vWPqAl.jpg

PS3/Gamecube games

Resident Evil (case battered) £5
Viewtiful Joe £8
Super Smash Bros Melee £20

Disgaea 4 A promise Unforgotten £18
Valkyria Chronicles £8
Metal Gear Solid4 Guns of the Patriots £8
Catherine (USA) £8
Gundam Musou (JP) £8

http://imgur.com/ZLEsc0tl.jpg

PS4 games

Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End £10
Street Fighter V £8

Nintendo Wii Console Red 25th Mario Anniversary £40

http://imgur.com/a/8q0Pk

Can get more pics if wanted, especially for the older games as I can't remember off the top of my head their condition, complete or not etc. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well. I mainly want these out the house.

This breaks my heart. And it's such a pointy dick, too.

indeed. definitely not the best dick drawing I've come across

It was hard drawing with the quill :(

Will offer $20 since it is a free $20 for you

That's not how life works. I was fortunate, yes. It doesn't mean it isn't worth anything or I owe anybody. I was already selling it at a discount. At least the other offers I got were competitive.

If you ever win a car in a contest, let me know. I'll trade you a pizza for it. That's a free pizza for you.

LQX

Actually, just to clarify, I am not just going to abandon this thread. I have transitioned over to the new forum, but I'm not going to just leave this thread to die either, as there are a number of users that appear to be staying.

As I don't think it will be feasible for me to manage both, I will most likely be "stepping down" as OP eventually. If anyone would be interested in taking over, please send me a PM and we can discuss.

In the meantime, even if I have to do it manually myself, feedback will still be updated. However, as there continue to be a number of account suicides, I would recommend that all users continue to be extremely careful with any transactions for the time being. Payment with PayPal Goods and Services is highly recommended.

Good to hear. Hopefully someone steps up and maintains it.

Top Bottom