• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Madventure

WTS for Paypal F&F:

UV CODES:

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Digital HD UV Code $2.5

*Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows 1$ UV Code
*Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season 3.5$ (This is HBO Select, it can redeem on Google, Itunes, UV, Vudu, etc)

*So These ones say they "Are past Redemption date" but are still valid to redeem

STEAM KEYS:
Starbound Humble Gift Link 5.5$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Humble Gift Link 1$
Undertale 2$
One Piece Burning Blood Humble Gift Link 2$

Either way send a PM for an offer or a deal

Thanks if you're interested these are fun movies/stuff!

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones

36212730535_724afc0dc4_z.jpg

36077543771_81970cbabd_z.jpg

Got a new Mac recently with the education deal and do not need the headphones. They are brand new and unopened. This is the standard black version (not glossy).

Looks like these go for $219 right now on Amazon. I'm willing to part with these for...

$205 shipped.
PRICE DROP to $190 shipped.

Apple Wired Keyboard

- Adult owned, smoke free home
- Works great

$30 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Shipping to the U.S. included unless otherwise noted. I will ship intentionally but we will need to calculate costs. Feel free to make an offer if my prices are too high. I'm trying to make room and money ASAP, so I am negotiable. :)

Super Famicom games All are cart only.
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel - $35/obo
Wrecking Crew '98 - $35/obo

Pokémon DS game
Pokémon Conquest - $45/obo
Pokémon Gold (CIB, with Pokewalker) - $90/obo
Pokémon White & White 2 (I believe both are sealed?) - $70/obo for the pair

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube): CIB. Good condition. $35/shipped

Castle of Shikigami III (Wii): Sealed. $50/shipped

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4): Sealed, Japanese release. $20/shipped

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition (3DS): Sealed. $70/shipped

Vlodril

WTS

wuppo 1
war for the overworld 1
Huntsman the orphanage 1
Shoppe Keep 0.50
Metrico 0.50
super rude bear resurrection 0.50
post master 0.50
annie amber 0.50

or all for 4

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. Paypal(gift & fees paid) and NA PSN credit accepted. Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

Video game books
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
Catherine sound disk and art book - $5
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $10

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $2
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $20
Apple Magic Mouse(1st version) $20
Uncharted 1-3 PS3 $10
Killzone 2 - $3
Beatles Rock Band - $5
3DS Power A Folio Case - $5

Blurays $3 each
Leonard Cohen live at Isle of Wight 1970
Inglourious Basterds
I Love You, Man

DVDs - $1.50 each or 10 for $10 unless noted
Eastbound & Down season 1
Aeon Flux collection $5
Daria Complete series $5
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - $5
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
The Decemberists: A Practical Handbook
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Nirvana: Live! Tonight! Sold out!
Ninja Scroll
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
Pixies
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy - $3
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd
Iron Man

WANT TO TRADE $60 WORTH OF STUFF FOR
12 month NA PS+ code
New PS4 controller

Stanng243

WTB

4k/UHD UV codes 5$

Allied
Battleship
Fast and Furious 6 & 7
jupiter ascending
Pan

Other 4k I don't currently have.

I do have a Mummy Returns UHD code for trade.

I just had surgery this morning so i might be a little slow responding.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looking to sell a $10 Xbox Digital Gift Card, asking for $8 in Amazon credit.

Just as a FYI, it'll be a code from Microsoft Rewards & you'll have to redeem it by June 30th, 2018 & spend it within 90 days of redeeming the code.

Pjsprojects

WTS for Paypal f&f.

All are from a Xbox one s I purchased and didn't need the games.

Digital code - Gears of war 1,2,3 & judgement £10 for all four.

ge.jpg

Digital code - Fifa 17 £6

fif.jpg

ekgrey

WTB PSN money at a discount. Up to $30.

PM me if you have any! Thanks!

Edit: also interested in Amazon moneyz.

Payment through PayPal, F&F if you have good feedback.

WTS

Open to reasonable offers.

Physical Items- shipping to U.S. included. International is fine by me, but I'll calculate shipping and see if we can work anything out. Pictures on request.

Dualshock 4. I have one more than I need. Asking $40
Shipped for a glacier white old model in excellent condition, or $45 shipped for a new/open box (from a wireless bundle) in black new model.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Game Boy Advance with game, box, and manual in good shape. $50

Fire Emblem Game Boy advance cart only $30

Gundam Thunderbolt December Sky Complete Blu-Ray (Limited Edition) $140
I know its pricey, but after RightStuf sold out I had to import it, and that's my break even number. Comes with the outer cardboard package and the inner set has never been removed from the plastic sleeve.

Gundam Wing Complete Series (DVD) $100
I'm selling because the blu rays are coming out eventually, and probably soon. Don't want you to feel ripped off if you buy now and didn't know about that. Comes with the outer slipcover as the Complete Operations set.

Witch Hunter Robin complete Series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Hellsing (Original Anime) complete series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Completes Series (New series) Blu-ray 5 part set $100

DIGITAL ITEMS FOR SALE

Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam $15
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut Steam $5
UnderRail Steam $3
Walking Dead Season 1 Steam Code $2

$6
Shin Godzilla Digital HD UV
Dark Knight Trilogy UV Redeemable through Flixster ( I don't use digital copies, so I'm not sure how that works, but I assume you can add it to your normal UV library once redeemed). One code for all three, so it can't be separated.

$5
Mr. Robot Season 2

$3
Allied
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
Ben-Hur
Manchurian Candidate (2204/Denzel Washington version)
The Last Ship UV
Powers Season 1 UV
Arrow Season 4 UV
Black Sails Season 3 UV
Robocop (2014) UV
Sicario iTunes or UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Maggie UV
Touched with Fire UV
Hannibal Season 3 UV

TURBO1112

WTB T-mobile android phone.

I currently have a LG G3 that is several years old and starting to die. Looking for anything that would be an upgrade to this and that will work on Tmobile. PM me offers. Thanks

Has some PS4 Digital Games (Mostly Indies) as well. You can PM me for the list if you are interested. Price offers are welcome!!

Want to sell STEAM CODES
Hollow Knight- $8
Community INC. - $5
Vostok INC.- $8
Undertaker- $4
Skeleton Boomerang- $5

A Snake' s Tale- $1
Aiwa' s Awakening - $3
Avorion - $2
Baobabs Mausoleum Ep. 1 Ovnifagos Don´t Eat Flamingos - $1
Crazy Ball Adventures- $0,5
Dead Purge Outbreak - $3
Empyrion - Galactic Survival - $5
Horror of the Deep - $2
Lines PC Edition - $2
Mint- $1
Mad Combat Marines- $0,5
Masked Forces- $0,5
Mind Reflection - $1
Neptune: Arena FPS - $1
Political Animals - $5
Primal Carnage: Onslaught - $3
Recession - $2
Rocket Riot - $2
Streets of Rogue - $3
Stardrift Nomads - $3
The Adventures of Capitano Navarro- $1
This Strange Realm Of Mine - $3
Tyd wag vir Niemand (Time waits for Nobody) - $3

I can lower the prices a bit more if you are interested in more than one title.
Accepting Amazon Gift Cards.

rj118

For sale: lightly used NA lime green New 3DS XL system. The top screen is IPS. Includes charger but no games. Looking for $170 shipped!

Also selling some brand new & sealed games. Prices include shipping within the US.

Wii U:
Star Fox Zero / Guard Bundle: $40
Mario Party 10: $34
Yoshi's Woolly World: $34
Captain Toad: $24
Terraria: $24

3DS:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D: $44
Zelda Triforce Heroes: $24

Vita:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: $34
Unit 13: $24
Wipeout 2048: $24

kn1ves24

I'm looking to buy a Nvidia Shield TV if anyone is selling.

Or if anybody knows of deal going at retail for one let me know.

Thanks

Palom

Anyone happen to have a Final Fantasy VI Steam code for sale? I've got $5 in my Paypal account; hoping someone would be willing to sell for that much. I have the game on Android, but I'd need to buy a Miracast device to play it on my TV. I figure just buying the Steam version would be cheaper.

WTB:

Dragon Quest XI (PS4) (Sealed) - $120CAD (Shipped to Canada)

Been looking forward to this game for sooo long, but because of a recent move, I don't have access to a desktop computer (and therefore can't change my eBay shipping address to order this). Hoping JapanGAF can come through for me and help a fellow Dragon Quest fan out!

Why not just open eBay in a browser and force the desktop version of the site?

RoKKeR

WTS: 128GB Surface 3 (Wifi, 4GB RAM) + Surface 3 Type Cover + Surface Pen = $400 shipped

This is a lightly used Surface 3 that I bought for university two years ago, but ended up using it very little. It's a great device, but just not one that fits into any daily use cases for me. It is in great condition and runs well.

Have sold items here a handful of times in the past, and all have been positive experiences. PayPal or Amazon Payments both work just fine for me. Would prefer to ship to US, but willing to hash out details if anyone located elsewhere is interested.

Thanks.

Krammy

Why not just open eBay in a browser and force the desktop version of the site?

Thanks for this! At first I thought you were talking about the "Classic Site" button, which doesn't work anymore as of some years ago, but then I saw you could force it through debug like you said and that did the trick! Grabbed it now, so thanks again!

WTS: DIGITAL UV MOVIES

NOTE: SOME OF THESE MOVIES GO THROUGH ANOTHER WEBSITE AND/OR HAVE AN OLD DATE, BUT SHOULD ALL WORK. ALL US-ONLY

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens $3 Sold
The Terminator $2 Sold
The Martian Sold
Straight Outta Compton $3
Elysium $2
The Revenant $3
Hugo $2

BHK3

Banned
Bm8rNWM.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTB
(PS4)Destiny Collection(I already have the vanilla game on disc and would like the rest) - $20 (physical or code)
Aqua Blue PS Vita - Unsure about price or memory card or even games, just PM me, I'm so damn bored at work I need a handheld now

WTS
Xbox One - Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack - ($1)

PS4 - Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassins Pack - ($1)
PS4 - Dragon Quest Builders Slime block recipe, springtime sprinkles recipe and gold block recipe code - ($1)

ugoo18

WTS

Hi all, hopefully i've done this correctly.

For Sale: 32gb Deluxe WiiU (5.5.1 E.) for $280 within Australia

Comes with the following games

The Wonderful 101
Splatoon
ZombiU
Wind Waker HD

Did anyone else purchase anything from Corpekata in the past couple of weeks?

I bought a 1080 graphics card from him on July 28th, but still haven't received anything. He kept saying he would get it sent out last week, then apologized and said work had been busy and he would definitely get it sent out on Friday, or would just refund me. Haven't heard from him since and he hasn't logged on since Friday. Really sucks, because I ended up selling my graphics card on eBay, expecting that the 1080 would be here by now.

It's honestly not looking good at this point, but I'm hoping maybe someone else has had better results? Who knows.

All prices include shipping to North America or local pick up in Sacramento and Dublin area of NorCal. If you feel my prices are too high then feel free to give me an offer.

Wireless Bluetooth X Box One Design Lab controller (Blue/Black/Grey) Photos - 1 - 2 - 3 - $45

Nintendo Switch Games:

Splatoon 2 - Opened and used for about 10 hours - $45
Disgaea 5 Complete - Opened and used for about 20 hours - sold

Playstation 4 Games:

The Last Guardian (New/Unopened) - $25
Nioh (Opened but in perfect condition) - $35
World of Final Fantasy (Limited Edition/DLC has been used/Slipcover and artbook in great condition) - $25
Until Dawn (New/Unopened) - $15

Books:

Dark Souls 2 Hardback Collector's Edition Guide - $20 via Media Mail

Other:

Playstation Sacred Symbols dark grey thermos New in box - $25

Will add more photos tomorrow.

WTS:

Steam codes - ($1 PP each, $3 PP for all or any if you purchase something else)
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct
Husk
Okhlos
Pony Island
Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Steam Gifts/Humble Gifts
Cities: Skyline - $7
Silent Hill Homecoming - $6
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action - $8
XCom 2: War of the Chosen Steam Pre-order code from Amazon (Release August 29, 2017) - $25 obo
Amazon had a price glitch a couple weeks ago and so I got it for a pretty good price. Payment in advance please.

Digital movie codes ($3 PP each)
Sicario - UV/iTunes
April and the Extraordinary World - UV

Physical games
Shipping not included.
- Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen for Xbox360 - $10
- Dragons Dogma for Xbox 360 - $8
- Soul Sacrifice Delta Asia version (English voice and text) sealed - $65
- Valkyria Chronicles for Ps3 - $7
- Pokemon Sun and Moon Steelbook Dual Pack 3DS sealed - $80
- Oddworld Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty for PS Vita sealed + card (has some flaws) - $145

I bought a 1080 graphics card from him on July 28th, but still haven't received anything. He kept saying he would get it sent out last week, then apologized and said work had been busy and he would definitely get it sent out on Friday, or would just refund me. Haven't heard from him since and he hasn't logged on since Friday. Really sucks, because I ended up selling my graphics card on eBay, expecting that the 1080 would be here by now.

It's honestly not looking good at this point, but I'm hoping maybe someone else has had better results? Who knows.

Damn that sucks. The card was probably not cheap either.
I hope you get a reply soon.

Wasdie

Neo Member

Another NeoGaf user I know with the name of Greatest Ever (currently banned here for 30 days) has told me he too bought that 1080 from that user and never received it. He believes the user Corpekata is scamming people with that deal. He reached out to me to inform you all that Corpekata is most likely trying to scam people and to avoid at all costs. I personally do not know anything else about the situation but was told to inform you all.

LQX

Ugh, that dude that is always asking for every payment EXCEPT PayPal. I hope you get your card or money back Cloggerdude. You do a great service with this thread.

Bog

Junior Ace
**All Prices Reduced! Everything must go!**

WTS - Prices are shipped

Digital Stuffs
----------
Minecraft with Favourites Pack and Builders Pack - Xbox One - $15

The Fast & Furious 1-8 Collection - iTunes or UV - $15

Physical Games (All new, sealed)
---------
LRG:
Saturday Morning RPG PS4 - $100
Saturday Morning RPG Vita - $75

3DS
Fire Emblem Echoes Regular Edition - $30

Misc:
----------
20th Anniversary PS4 - Sealed and still in the shipping box - $1200

RARE Sega CDX Official Power Supply - $75

Xbox One Launch Console with Kinect (!) and Rise of the Tomb Raider - $175 shipped
Comes with a BRAND NEW, never used, white controller from an S console rather than the original Day 1 controller.

(Think about it... the game's ~$20, Kinect is $50-100 and new controllers are $50. It's like a $50 console!)

Another NeoGaf user I know with the name of Greatest Ever (currently banned here for 30 days) has told me he too bought that 1080 from that user and never received it. He believes the user Corpekata is scamming people with that deal. He reached out to me to inform you all that Corpekata is most likely trying to scam people and to avoid at all costs. I personally do not know anything else about the situation but was told to inform you all.

Well, there it is. Guess I'm out $350 then. Used Google Wallet, against my better judgement, but just thought that it would be okay since they've been a Member for so long and had so many posts. Guess I should practice what I preach.

Sigh. Oh well.

LQX

Well, there it is. Guess I'm out $350 then. Used Google Wallet, against my better judgement, but just thought that it would be okay since they've been a Member for so long and had so many posts. Guess I should practice what I preach.

Sigh. Oh well.

You cant do a charge back with Google Wallet or have them intervene like PayPal??

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Sigh. Oh well.

He needs to be banned.
Sorry dude.

Sigh. Oh well.

Thats a shame considering i bought a vita game off him a couple months ago and now this pops up. If he's really scamming people than a mod needs to know right away

Sigh. Oh well.

If you used a Visa or MasterCard you can dispute the charge.

Type2

WTS:
these are all steam keys/humble gifts

Armello- $3
Galactic Civilizations® III - $2
SimplePlanes- $2
Home- .50
Uncanny Valley- $2
Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key- $1
The Basement Collection- .50
Offspring Fling- .50
Snapshot Steam Key- $1
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC - $3 SOLD
Closure- $2
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC Steam key- $3
Legend of Grimrock - $3
Pillars of Eternity - $5 SOLD
NBA 2k17 - $4
Nongünz- $2
Offworld Trading Company- $2
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD-$2 SOLD
Overcooked- $3
War for the Overworld- $2
Wuppo-$2
Dead Rising 2- $2
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record- $2
Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition -$4
Resident Evil 6 - $2.50
Umbrella Corps™ w/ upgrade pack- $2
Cave Story+- $3

I also have a John Wick 2 digital code that id be willing to trade or sell. SOLD

I'm open to offers and to work out some deals for the purchase of multiple keys.

cwistofu

WTS Steam codes

Offworld Trading Company - $1
War for the Overworld - $1
Overcooked - $2
Nongunz - $1
Armello - $2
Undertale -
GoNNER - $2
Undertale - $2
Terraria - $1
PixelJunk Eden - $1

sgb

That time again for me to post some obscure and not so obscure stuffs I'm looking for!! SGB is on the airwaves, coming to youuuuuuuuuuuuu:

WTB:

Switch:
Fate/Extella Umbral Star

3DS:
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
Project X Zone 2

All physical

AkumaNiko

PSN Credit $50, $45 Each! --2 left--

HYbqfHh.jpg

FS: Corsair MM800 polaris RGB hard mouse pad. same condition, used for less than a week. $37 shipped.

AbGdnlUl.jpg

Pepboy

Thanks for this! At first I thought you were talking about the "Classic Site" button, which doesn't work anymore as of some years ago, but then I saw you could force it through debug like you said and that did the trick! Grabbed it now, so thanks again!

Really glad this worked out for you! Hope you enjoy DQXI

Darren870

Anyone interested in Laser Discs? Nothing rare but have a few I am looking to get rid of.

PM me and I'll send you a list!

tommyguns

WTS:

Apple AirPort Time Capsule - 2TB-Newest Version New in box and never opened. (Still has plastic wrap)

Retails for 300, looking for 270. Open to offers. Accepts PayPal.

chualie

Sigh. Oh well.

Ugh... I bought the 1080 from him also. He's an established member so thought it would be okay.

Haven't heard from him since last week :(

Top Bottom