• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Caffeine enjoyment, addiction, and cessation

highrider

Banned
Question for the weed smokers here: do you find pot enhances or ruins the taste of coffee? Nearly everyone I've ever asked says it's better, but for me it's crazy, it becomes literally undrinkable after I've had some weed, and I fucking love coffee. I can't really describe it, it's just totally different when I'm high and I always finish a a coffee before lighting up.

Coffee and cigarettes are fantastic together though lol

To me they go together really well. I generally drink 3 mugs of coffee a day, 2 in the morning and often one with my evening bowl before I do some art or chill.

Another thing weird, I can drink a cup right before bed and have no problem sleeping. Granted, I drink Nescafé instant most of the time which isn’t the same as like a brewed, high grade blend. I never feel wired from coffee, just sharp and focused. It enhances the focus elements in cannabis as well.

JimboJones

Generally don't feel the effects of caffeine, the only reason I drink caffeine products is the taste.

I did order a bag of pure powdered caffeine last year, you get a little tiny scoop which a level scoop is the equivalent of about 200mg.
I took two heaped scoops and went to the gym, I sure felt the effects then, first half hour I was feeling great but after that i started feeling very queasy, weak my legs felt like jelly.
My heart was pounding for about 4 hours after, so yeah that was dumb.

Top Bottom