• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III 1TB Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle Out 11/6

The XBox One exclusive console looked so much better.

Hmmm, not sure that one looks much better. Still the same cluttered console with logos, numbers and stuff you don't want.

Not sure why in north america we never get the cool stuff like Japan. I would love if they released a white console as a standard, faceplates of different colors and the cool new controllers.

Bolivar687

Banned
Dude this bundle will sell gangbusters an those people who cried about the dlc first thing will switch over. Youtubers already have to

I don't doubt that. It's just charging a premium on something intended for the mass market seems backwards to me. Although I guess that's what they meant by saying this is a "harvest year."

ShutterMunster

Oof, the console needed to have the grey treatment as well. This comes across as lazy. The controller isn't half bad for what it is, but the console's gotta go.

Sony should hire the guy who did this.

image.jpg

sandtrooper.jpg

kewlmyc

That looks like crap to be perfectly honest. Guess every exclusive console can't be as good looking as the FF Type 0 and MGSV PS4s.

trixx

That looks like a travesty. God damn

I'm convinced that only white, black and the 20th anniversary ps4 are the only ones I'd ever buy

Would never buy anything else for the ps4. Just make it one colour of orange and black and sell it off.

What an ugly ass console. Man, i have to say that Xbox360 had much nicer LE consoles. This one, the star wars one, even the destiny one, they all ugly to me.

On Demand

Banned
Yeah the Halo 3 360 was disgusting. That shade of green and orange looks so bad in person, especially since the orange tends to peel.

I don't know why some acting like XB LE's are anything better. They're just as bad as any LE designed system. Only a few rare designs come out good. Simplicity is best.

etta

my hard graphic balls
it's 1 tb plus limited. past limited 500 gb consoles have been this price, so there still can be a $50 price drop

Not really plus this a 1TB console plus limited design for $450. It seems that should make it $500.

But isn't the 1TB PS4 already selling for $450? Pricing this the same as that speaks that there's no intent to lower that one's price.
But yea, I guess they can always wait for everyone to buy it on release, and then lower it by $50 starting with Black Friday.

RexNovis

Banned
Wow that is absolutely hideous. I dig the color scheme on the controller but the console is ugly as sin. Yeeesh. I wonder if the price of this bundle will drop if/when Sony announced a NA price drop.

I don't know why some acting like XB LE's are anything better. They're just as bad as any LE designed system. Only a few rare designs come out good. Simplicity is best.

Reach one was nice as fuck. The Halo5 one is sweet too, so is the Forza6 one. Theres already much nicer ones on XB. Who approves these terrible designs?

OEM

Man this literally looks like someone was forced to come up with a design in like a day. Definitely going in my list of worst and most laziest looking limited edition console.

Top Bottom