• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III DLC Pack 4 called ‘Salvation’ according to PS Store

source: CharlieIntel.com

"According to the PlayStation Store, the fourth DLC Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is called ‘Salvation."

CqjbJe7WIAAGWQB-681x511.jpg

4th DLC? Maybe Zombie only?

edit:

Not "only zombies".

Arc

I'd be so down. I'm totally done with MP but always love me some more zombies.

Treyarch sucks at supporting the new maps anyways. Why is there only a playlist for just the most recent dlc pack? Why can't we have an all dlc playlist?

Newlove

If it is Zombies only (unlikely I think) that may be a slight kick in the teeth for season pass holders that don't play the mode very much. But I guess that's one of the issues with buying passes.

Wil348

If four of them are remasters, I'm hoping for Ascension, Call of the Dead, Moon and Die Rise (not Der Reise, which has already been remastered for Black Ops 3).

Toa TAK

Banned
you dont understand how making a DLC pack that doesnt include multiplayer maps would be less content?....

It's more more content for zombie players at least.

There's been 3 DLC packs released so far, and in each of them there's 4 multiplayer maps each. 12 total multiplayer DLC maps have been released (excluding Nuketown) while there's only been 3 total for the zombies mode (exuding the Giant).

There's plenty of muliplayer content around to shuffle some resources for an all-zombies DLC pack. The mode is still incredibly popular and it's been widely requested by the fanbase. Plus, the marketing still has to continue ramping up for Infinite Warfare, and it's likely that'll include a Beta before it's November 4th release date.

Metfanant

It's more more content for zombie players at least.

There's been 3 DLC packs released so far, and in each of them there's 4 multiplayer maps each. 12 total multiplayer DLC maps have been released (excluding Nuketown) while there's only been 3 total for the zombies mode (exuding the Giant).

There's plenty of muliplayer content around to shuffle some resources for an all-zombies DLC pack. The mode is still incredibly popular and it's been widely requested by the fanbase. Plus, the marketing still has to continue ramping up for Infinite Warfare, and it's likely that'll include a Beta before it's November 4th release date.

more popular than straight multiplayer? i doubt it...sounds like a good way to piss off the majority of your season pass buyers...

Toa TAK

Banned
more popular than straight multiplayer? i doubt it...sounds like a good way to piss off the majority of your season pass buyers...

Certainly not, but if Treyarch didn't mind doing it before, they won't this time either.

And although I personally enjoyed the multiplayer in this game (especially compared to AW), I'm also really happy to have this DLC as it'll wrap up their zombie saga since WAW.

Metfanant

Certainly not, but if Treyarch didn't mind doing it before, they won't this time either.

And although I personally enjoyed the multiplayer in this game (especially compared to AW), I'm also really happy to have this DLC as it'll wrap up their zombie saga since WAW.

something changed their mind about doing it between BO, and BO2....i wonder what that was?

This final content update made me remember the map editor / mod tools. Did they ever come out? At this point it's way to late, the next CoD is already banging on the door..

BigEmil

Black Ops 3 + Season Pass is so good. It being the last COD I buy this generation will keep me company

Toa TAK

Banned
something changed their mind about doing it between BO, and BO2....i wonder what that was?

Great multiplayer and overall lackluster zombies mode with 2/5 main maps being received positively I'd say.

And this entire thread has been, including myself, operating under the assumption that it's going to be zombies-only DLC. It might not be, but it is the finale of their zombie saga, so I'd see why they would put that on the front, too.

Z3M0G

Got the season pass and yet to play any maps from packs 2 and 3...

Never again. Season Passes are the absolute poison of the gaming business.

Top Bottom