• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Beta code begging [nm, Beta open to all now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tic174

You guys know you don't need a code?
Like I said earlier if you get a Hong Kong account, just go to the store and then download the beta from there with out the need for any codes.

Thanks Craig I was wondering if that's what it was I tried the codes on both sites, but I guess I was too late. If anyone has a spare US NA code lmk :)

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
You're welcome :)

Pre-orders and giveaways give beta codes then you use that code on the COD site and get 3 (2 for friends and 1 for yourself).

Ah i see now that's pretty cool, good marketing too. Too bad the beta is so short
cry.gif

craig2562

Neo Member
Got the 2nd one. Thanks!

Happy fragging!

Thanks Craig I was wondering if that's what it was I tried the codes on both sites, but I guess I was too late. If anyone has a spare US NA code lmk :)

Easy mistake to make, I too didn't get it at first and kept trying to redeem codes on the COD site.

Ah i see now that's pretty cool, good marketing too. Too bad the beta is so short
cry.gif

Yeah a 4 day beta is not great and the hoop jumping they are making people do for this is insane - should have just done an open beta for 4 days >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom