• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts new details (SP); You are dog

Dog stealth mission confirmed:

rTfAilG.jpg

Toa TAK

Banned
If the next gen version doesn't, it'll be pretty sad.

Ehh, besides maybe exaggerated AA, next gen consoles shouldn't have a problem running that lol...

I'm confident next gen can do that at least...

...But not COD. Not because they can't, but they won't.

They must be really running out of regions to vilify if they forgot that they already had a south/central American minority to shoot at.

I'm killin' for more China. We already did Nicaragua in BOII.

JDSN

Banned
They must be really running out of regions to vilify if they forgot that they already had a south/central American minority to shoot at.

kuYuri

It sounds like this is taking place in a completely different universe from Modern Warfare.

lord pie

The first shot looks like a significant improvement over what was shown in the trailer. They have reigned in the extreme contrast quite a bit. Generally more balanced lighting and the colour tone isn't so cold.
Still has post-apocalyptic spherical cars though :p

PBalfredo

No Man's Land emphasizes stealth; player must navigate contested terrain
Covert combat was distinctly reminiscent of "All Ghillied Up (COD4)

Oh boy, yet another rousing game of Red Light, Green Light with Lt. Follow.

My wild guess, based off of the revealed footage is that the cataclysmic event is natural, a huge meteor rain. Or were those missiles we saw falling from the sky in the trailer?

EDIT: lol gif below sums up what I meant.

demolitio

Let me guess, the main villain will be a guy very similar to Hugo Chavez?

I really just hope for a new MP experience instead of slight variations.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Done with cliche Russian "threat"; players face "resource rich" states (oil abundant South American nations)

Yes, no more cliches!

Yeah, no kidding. Venezuela is going to have a field day with this if they're mentioned (already happened with Mercenaries 2!). And please, it's pretty much impossible that the USA is decimated by South American countries.

I bet they're going to mention revolution of the continent.

Top Bottom