• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

kuYuri

At least we got gold. Also, I just barely made it in the top 6, lol.

1. SailorDaravon - 77 caps
2. Jagged Wedge - 62 caps
3. thezerofire - 48 caps
4. newmanizor56 - 45 caps
5. xGeneral Ice - 42 caps
6. Strider2K99 - 40 caps

kuYuri

We did? I didn't see it. Where is it showing up?

See if this link works for you.

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/850#programguide/operationleaderboard

If not, I had to do this to view our performance:

On Compete page, under Clan Operations, look at top right of that section for list view button and click that. Then under Enlisted, click on Completed Clan Ops and pick the only one on the list, Sticky Fingers. Then scroll down the page.

At the moment, it doesn't seem like the Clan XP has gone into effect, but it makes sense, I imagine they have to verify the top clans are posting legit numbers (and the "champions" are definitely not).

See if this link works for you.

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/850#programguide/operationleaderboard

If not, I had to do this to view our performance:

On Compete page, under Clan Operations, look at top right of that section for list view button and click that. Then under Enlisted, click on Completed Clan Ops and pick the only one on the list, Sticky Fingers. Then scroll down the page.

Ah, awesome. Good shit, guys.

Sorry I couldn't get on sooner.

Wonder when we'll get the 1000 clan XP.

bluehat9

I played about an hour of domination last night, log on to elite today to see results of the clan operation and of course it says zero caps for me, lol.

It was annoying playing anyway since I was in a couple rooms where two clans weren't even shooting each other, just running in circles around the map and waiting their turns to capture and recapture points.

MrDaravon

It must still be calculating the tallies or something, because right now Elite shows us in Gold, but all of us with more caps than what wsox listed above.

WZR2p.jpg

My K/D died for our sins, so I'm pretty happy getting top 10% honestly. I don't think we really ran into anyone specifically boosting, but it's hardly surprising that people were. I think I saw somewhere on Elite that it can take something like 7-14 days to post final results. I don't know if I'll be able to get on for the Domination Clan op today but I will definitely try; I do fine in Deathmatch and other modes, but my group of friends plays mostly Domination so that's where I'll really try to contribute when I can. Speaking of which, the Clan op for Team Deathmatch at 7am tomorrow morning is totally not happening for me. I have no idea what's up with that, I'm not sure if that's them specifically trying to cater to European people or what.

3200, what a joke! My clan's best member got 116, basically only about 20% of what every member of the best clan did. My guess is they got 12 clan members in a lobby and then just kept capping the same flag as a group back and forth.

Actually, 50ish mins. I'll be out too. Whoever's involved, just invite clan members who are online and mssage them leting them know. Good luck.

I'm on now, but nobody else seems to want to get this OP done. It seems to have just started 10 mins ago.

GT:SEBattleship

Message me to party up.

Edit: It actually starts at 1pm CST, not 12pm like it says in the in-game clan menu.

eek5

What a joke. They removed all the elite playlists and combined them into TDM/DOM/KC to make room for hardcore game modes!?

I guess I'm not playing the new maps anymore.

Been long overdue but feel free to add me to the clan if there's room: Hispanicguy.

I'm not an elite premium member so no clan ops for me. Whenever those clan challenges appear though, i'll be participating.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Every time I play this I'm reminded how much bullshit is in it. It's basically a spam game.

Pick the weapon that has the most ammo and quickest kill and hold the trigger down running around corners.

Bleh.

kuYuri

Been long overdue but feel free to add me to the clan if there's room: Hispanicguy.

I'm not an elite premium member so no clan ops for me. Whenever those clan challenges appear though, i'll be participating.

You don't have to be premium to participate in clan ops from what I read.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
You don't have to be premium to participate in clan ops from what I read.

Yes, you do.

elite said:
Scoring
Clan Operations only count the scores of clan members who are premium Call of Duty: Elite members. Additionally, we collect the top six premium member scores from each clan to create leaderboards for each clan operation. Free members are not displayed on clan operation leaderboards. This operation only counts performance in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

Also, we are currently silver.

GET GOING FUCKERS!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This game going up and down in finding me non-slideshow connections is hilarious. Early in the morning it's fine. Then in the evening when people are all on the game shits the bed and gives me 1 bar connections to people IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME on a NAT-2 type connection.

Fix your shitty matchmaking on PSN, Infinity Ward.

Also Hardcore HQ is just what the doctor ordered. Missed since CoD4 and CoD6's was terrible with all the killstreaks/hacks going off. No such issues (yet) with the 1,000 people playing it so far.

How about we don't start calling people out since we may be playing with them in future ops, yeah?

Yeah.

Except no one is calling anyone out. I was just curious.

Today's OP was a bust. We had minimal turnout and from what I could tell most of the people that were on weren't even playing dom. Oh well at least we got some clan xp out of it. How many hour of double xp do we get at clan lvl 30?

MrDaravon

Wait, did they seriously get rid of the Elite playlists? What the goddamn fuck. They were already a joke with having non-DLC maps pop up in them as well as their being no Ground War variant (2 of the 3 current DLC maps are way too fucking big for 6v6 IMO) but this is beyond stupid.

Wait, did they seriously get rid of the Elite playlists? What the goddamn fuck. They were already a joke with having non-DLC maps pop up in them as well as their being no Ground War variant (2 of the 3 current DLC maps are way too fucking big for 6v6 IMO) but this is beyond stupid.

They'll be working them into the general playlists after the DLC comes out next month. It shouldn't be too long.

Also, how nerfed are the FMG9s now? LMGs any better?

My clan got gold again but the clan that won it all really needs to make the boosting a little less obvious. They had 2800 defends and then someone pointed out the stats for one of the guys in that clan...39 and 0...with all 39 kills on the same guy!

These things are fun, though the defend aspect was definitely tougher to do. If you ran into another group trying to do the same op, it became really difficult because essentially what you wanted to do was cap 2 flags and then just put up a tent. When it was just randoms, it worked best as they were just playing and trying to cap flags like normal.

Oh. Whoops. I see to remember something being further away than 5 levels... What comes at 35? Or am I insane?

What level are we now? Still 25?

We're 25, but we'll be 26 once our 2 challenges go through. Here's all the rewards.

The current rewards for leveling up your clan are:

Level 1
- Clan Challenges
- Clan Operations (Coming Soon)
- Roster
- Feed
- Leaderboard
- Clan Background Pack 1

Level 3
- Clan Background Pack 2

Level 5
- Clan MW3 Title 1