• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: WWII Private Beta Details

brawly

Can anyone hook me up with a PS4 code (once they're available)?

I cancelled my order a while back because I thought I'd only play on the Xbox One, but now I have a brook converter and I'd like to jump in early.

I've given away loads of IW codes here for what it's worth.

Can anyone hook me up with a PS4 code (once they're available)?

I cancelled my order a while back because I thought I'd only play on the Xbox One, but now I have a brook converter and I'd like to jump in early.

I've given away loads of IW codes here for what it's worth.

Just pre-order with Amazon. You won't be charged anything. If you don't like it just cancel.

Rowena

Neo Member
Pre ordered on Amazon, went to call of duty website and put in my code. When I check status, it says that I already redeemed a code for PlayStation. Where and when do I get my code to down load the game?

Cornbread78

No, that's Headquarters.

War Mode is more like Operations in Battlefield 1 or Warzone in Killzone 2 such that you have a narrative driven mission with 5 tasks/objectives to fulfill.

This is what has me excited to play the game. It's a shame I'll be knee deep in Destiny, but I still pre-ordered and will give this game a shot...

Pre ordered on Amazon, went to call of duty website and put in my code. When I check status, it says that I already redeemed a code for PlayStation. Where and when do I get my code to down load the game?

I think Activision are supposed to send codes out via email. I thought the codes would of been sent out already. Taking there time doing so.

Rowena

Neo Member
I think Activision are supposed to send codes out via email. I thought the codes would of been sent out already. Taking there time doing so.

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking the same. Well I guess tomorrow will hopefully bring an email

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Via Twitter:

Sony's official PlayStation Twitter account has now confirmed that the Call of Duty: WW2 Multiplayer Private Beta is available to download and pre-load NOW for anyone who's pre-ordered the game from the PS Store.

If you didn't pre-order with the PS Store, Activision Support has said that PS4 beta tokens for retailer pre-orders, such as Amazon, GAME and more stores will be sent “before August 25 at 10AM PT”

Fury451

Banned
Didn't realize there was a beta coming soon, ironically I just pre-ordered it this morning unrelated, does that mean that I should lookout for a code?

Oh sweet! Pre load is up. I got my code from Amazon like the day after I pre-ordered. This beta is gonna determine whether I cancel or hold my or pre order. I never pre order games

Iacobellis

So I contacted Amazon and was able to get a "code" right away after confirming with them that I had preordered the game. But now when I try to redeem it on the Call of Duty website, I get an invalid error.

Has this happened to you guys?

Hoodbury

Is it like previous years where they give each pre-order like 4 or 5 codes to hand out to their friends? If so, can I be someone's friend?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'm confused, I registered my beta code but it didn't ask for my details, just country and platform, cookies?

Top Bottom