• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada E3 Deals 2015 IOTI Actually, even better than last year!

Fularu

Banned
Amazon pulled through

Ordered 6 games so far, thanks 30% off

Rodea The Sky soldier (WiiU)
Guitar Hero Live (it's eligible, act fast)
Fire Emblem If
Mighty N9
Danganrompa
Legend of Kay HD WiiU (it's 17$, why not)

So far preordered

Uncharted 4
Black Ops 3
Street Fighter V
Ratchet & Clank
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Fire Emblem if
Danganronpa Despair Girl
Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Sure hope Xenoblade X, Illusory Revelations, Hyrule Warriors 3DS, MGS5, Dark Souls 3, Zelda, Last Guardian and Persona 5 show up on the list of available games

Just spoke to Amazon CS. Turns out they have no idea why the code doesn't work for me, and any order I make I need to request they put the discount manually. Wonderful...

Yasumi

Banned
Amazon gets:
Final Fantasy 15
KH3
J Stars Victory Vs
Danganronpa Another Episode

Came out to about $205 and change.
I regret canceling my previous $40 FF15 and KH3 preorders when I didn't think I'd be getting a PS4 anytime soon.

i-Lo

Going put through the preorder:

Uncharted 4
Batman AK
Fallout IV
Ratchet & Clank
Deus Ex MD

Disappointed to not see Persona 5

Should I put the order through or wait till the 18th for other potential suspects to show up?

kurahadol

Grabbed SFV, Uncharted, and Fallout for now, we'll see what E3 brings. God bless Amazon. But damn these Canadian prices to hell.

Everyone should wait until the conferences are over.

A lot of games that have leaks should be on there

Especially The Last Guardian 8)

That is my plan. Some of the recently announced 3DS and Vita titles are missing as well. Hoping to see more of the recent announcements plus games the games that have yet to be announced.

Everyone should wait until the conferences are over.

A lot of games that have leaks should be on there

Especially The Last Guardian 8)

Why wait? Better to have the games separated out into multiple orders anyways to give you more options down the road. If you change your mind on game A and B and want to cancel the order but there are another bunch of games you do want in that same order it's going to get tricky.

espher

Don't think I'll end up wanting GH: Live but I put an XB1 pre-order in to get the 30% in case they pull it. Better safe than sorry, esp. since Amazon is hassle-free w.r.t. cancellations.

Amazon gets:
Final Fantasy 15
KH3
J Stars Victory Vs
Danganronpa Another Episode

Came out to about $205 and change.
I regret canceling my previous $40 FF15 and KH3 preorders when I didn't think I'd be getting a PS4 anytime soon.

i did the same thing too :(

DayEnder

Grabbed SFV, Uncharted, and Fallout for now, we'll see what E3 brings. God bless Amazon. But damn these Canadian prices to hell.

Yeah, current prices are crazy. I'll probably bite for the E3 save 30% on 3 games deal though...which brings them down to about $55 each (depending on games).

I'm in for Fallout 4 and Uncharted 4 regardless...just need a third game (hopefully the list is updated post conferences).

kaiyo

Why wait? Better to have the games separated out into multiple orders anyways to give you more options down the road. If you change your mind on game A and B and want to cancel the order but there are another bunch of games you do want in that same order it's going to get tricky.

How so? It would be better to have it all in one order, since you have more games you can fall back on. Say you have an order with 9 games, you can cancel up to 5 games. If you have 2 orders with 9 games; say 4 (order A) on one and 5 (order B) on another you can only cancel 1 game from order A, and 2 games on order B. Once you cancel 1-2 on each order it gets messy if you want to cancel another.

In any case you can just order now, and cancel the order to make a new order and add more games to have it all in one order.

Jashobeam

the amazon deal is currently the best, I preordered games that are coming out real soon like Batman, J-Stars Victory+, One Piece Warriors 3. I just hope the games announced during e3 won't be priced at 79.99 like WWE2K16 is.

Ondore

Put through Star Fox, Fire Emblem, both Rodeas, Danganronpa, DAN, Mighty No 9 Wii U and Lost Dimension. Weird thing: Mighty No 9 split into its own order because of the delivery date... so between that and Star Fox, I need to email them.

Brooks2304

Neo Member
Pre-ordered Rainbow Six, Uncharted 4 and Ratchet + Clank for now, since those are 3 I'm unlikely to cancel. Will make a big 2nd order after the conferences tomorrow.

mdubs

Banned
Amazon be like
tumblr_mgxzyekfNf1s1ub6io1_500.gif

How so? It would be better to have it all in one order, since you have more games you can fall back on. Say you have an order with 9 games, you can cancel up to 5 games. If you have 2 orders with 9 games; say 4 (order A) on one and 5 (order B) on another you can only cancel 1 game from order A, and 2 games on order B. Once you cancel 1-2 on each order it gets messy if you want to cancel another.

In any case you can just order now, and cancel the order to make a new order and add more games to have it all in one order.

So deleting a game won't void the entire discount after the promotion ends? For some reason I had it in my head that quantity based orders were a bit finicky on Amazon after the fact.

Must still be in that Best Buy mindset :)

Mupod

Wow, Best Buy can fuck off.

I've still got future shop E3 preorders for FExSMT, Xenoblade, and Zelda U and they said they would continue to honor those. They're also all 40 bucks because games hadn't gone up in price yet when I put those in. Problem is all those games had placeholder titles when they were announced, the titles haven't updated, and none of them even have release dates yet. Hopefully I can get this worked out but I might put in new preorders on Amazon just for insurance.

diaspora

Wow, Best Buy can fuck off.

I've still got future shop E3 preorders for FExSMT, Xenoblade, and Zelda U and they said they would continue to honor those. They're also all 40 bucks because games hadn't gone up in price yet when I put those in. Problem is all those games had placeholder titles when they were announced, the titles haven't updated, and none of them even have release dates yet. Hopefully I can get this worked out but I might put in new preorders on Amazon just for insurance.
AFAIK, Zelda doesn't qualify.

Mikey Jr.

Only problem for me is not having the game hour 1. Or worst case Ontario, the game gets delayed in shipping or some shit.

Top Bottom