• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming "Deals" and Discussion Thread 6: Sorry, We Can't Afford a New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCY201

Can't help but feel disappointed after everyone saying that BestBuy is reliable for Release Date Delivery. My FE LE is still in Richmond it seems, won't get here until the 22nd. Sigh, my Reading Week is over by then.

Say what you will about EB games not having the best deals but their free shipping is ace. Got a notification from them FE shipped yesterday and it turns out it's already at home (Nova Scotia here).

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Can't help but feel disappointed after everyone saying that BestBuy is reliable for Release Date Delivery. My FE LE is still in Richmond it seems, won't get here until the 22nd. Sigh, my Reading Week is over by then.

Basically whichever site I choose, Best Buy, Amazon, EBgames.. will show up last. So just ask me who I've ordered through if you want to know which to avoid each time. :p

I think I wanna wait til y'all get Fire Emblem out of your systems.

Will make this afternoon. Currently at an In N Out by LAX. Didn't realize this would hit 20k so fast

I didn't know there was one at LAX...

...how did you get there? Seems like quite a hike unless you take a shuttle/drive.

Llyranor

Man, Canada doesn't even get the preorder soundtrack for Twilight Princess. I cancelled the preorder. Don't want to pay 80$ for the remaster of a 10-yr old game and some amiibo I don't want. Stupid loonie.

Luigi87

The SE is available on EB Games! Go go

https://www.ebgames.ca/3DS/Games/722076/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition

/Edit: And... out of stock again.

gWvVN6D.jpg

Kudos to those who get this.

Ventara

He's saying Fire Emblem is the person who's never seen it.

I was playing along with the joke since Polkaroo isn't real but just one of the hosts dressed up as him. Making jokes isn't my strong suit, I guess.

I apologize to anyone who still believed in Polkaroo.

justinluey

Neo Member

krae_man

I was playing along with the joke since Polkaroo isn't real but just one of the hosts dressed up as him. Making jokes isn't my strong suit, I guess.

I apologize to anyone who still believed in Polkaroo.

As was I. My joke was the person who misses Polkaroo is the one in the costume.

Nobody hates Polkaroo, the original Pokemon.

MikeyMike

Pre-ordering Overwatch from Amazon was a bad idea.

Only game this year I wanted to play on release day and I might not even get it this week.

EDIT : O crap, wrong thread. My bad.

GuessWho

so I was going to buy a game this month and the whole time I was thinking U4. Now that DOOM is a huge success, I really have no idea which game I should be getting. I've played all the Uncahrted series and enjoyed them, but Doom sounds so good.
I'm really torn. Which do you guys recommend? I will only be playing the single portion of each game.

Ondore

So I'm tempted to get a few digital games on the Xbox Marketplace, but I haven't done this before. (I know, LTTP.)

Does the "billing address in Alberta" trick work to lower sales tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom